Introducing myself

Vocebella

Virgin
Afternoon (morning, evening) all. Just wanted to take a moment to say hello and introduce myself. I've been an avid reader of this site for some time and decided to finally take that leap and submit one of my stories. I'm a woman, 34, who loves reading "true" experiences/stories (i.e. plausible). My stories are usually written from the 3rd person perspective and include some elements of light BDSM. I believe that there are a good many women, like myself, who enjoy the rough and tumble of a dominant man without feeling humiliated. I also believe that women have far more power in the bedroom than they know and hope to highlight those situations in coming submissions. Ultimately I'm happy to be part of a community where I can freely express my oft times subdued sexuality.
Vocebella

Hullo welcome to the board! Plenty of rough and tumble here ROFL.

Beware trolls - the most intelligent I ever met, always fascinating to watch them stalk their prey. Gallant Texans will often ride to your rescue and smart Londoners will have a good gossip with you. :kiss:

Good gardening advice to be had as well. :heart:

Have fun! but beware. Some days I'm so keen to get on here and play that I forget to look at my story ratings! :)

(Have a banana :nana:)

Welcome to the madhouse of the AH. Most are just insane writers but some are disgruntled employees of major corporations. Sometimes it is hard to tell the difference.

Keep your hands and feet inside the ride at all times and please, don't feed the trolls.

If you visit the GB, please use the decontamination booth before returning to the AH. ;)

:rose:And welcome from me as well; a beautiful female voice is always a delight to hear, mia bella.:rose:

But there is that haunting requirement of new members of the AH. I do hope you soon will post the three nude portraits of yourself. One should be profile, one frontal or three-quarter, and the third is of your choice. Three are required, but I should note we cheerfully accept more.:D

And do have fun here, with the trolls as well as the good guys. :kiss:

Welcome aboard. It's always nice to see new faces around here. Add a link to your story once it's up and some of us will take a look. Have fun and good luck.

:rose:And welcome from me as well; a beautiful female voice is always a delight to hear, mia bella.:rose:

But there is that haunting requirement of new members of the AH. I do hope you soon will post the three nude portraits of yourself. One should be profile, one frontal or three-quarter, and the third is of your choice. Three are required, but I should note we cheerfully accept more.:D

And do have fun here, with the trolls as well as the good guys. :kiss:

Shut up, Tio, you bad boy! Go back to the Avengers thread and tie some more knots!

I'm sure you realise you needn't pay any attention to that one! Although actually, he never asked me for any, which is a bit insulting :mad:. I'll let him off considering what he's doing with Iron Man :eek:

ROFLOL.

Shut up, Tio, you bad boy! Go back to the Avengers thread and tie some more knots!

I'm sure you realise you needn't pay any attention to that one! Although actually, he never asked me for any, which is a bit insulting :mad:. I'll let him off considering what he's doing with Iron Man :eek:

ROFLOL.

Oh, Naoko, I am so sorry, but I missed your introduction of yourself here, otherwise I surely would have demanded the pics. We will still accept them, of course; perhaps I could take a few of you when you're not all tied up. Or maybe better when you are. (I was a knot-tying champion in the Boy Scouts in my youth, and the Girl Scouts often invited me for guest demonstrations).

Well, Tio I'm not a shy girl - I'll try anything once but based on your profile photo I fear that you may be a bit too short for me (although the proportions are nice) ;)

As for whatever it is you are doing to/with Iron Man, have fun but I have a feeling he's likely a top so you should probably be prepared.

In all seriousness, though, thanks for the welcoming words. This site does, indeed, help me escape from my three-walled cube-cell each day.

-Bella

Afternoon (morning, evening) all. Just wanted to take a moment to say hello and introduce myself. I've been an avid reader of this site for some time and decided to finally take that leap and submit one of my stories. I'm a woman, 34, who loves reading "true" experiences/stories (i.e. plausible). My stories are usually written from the 3rd person perspective and include some elements of light BDSM. I believe that there are a good many women, like myself, who enjoy the rough and tumble of a dominant man without feeling humiliated. I also believe that women have far more power in the bedroom than they know and hope to highlight those situations in coming submissions. Ultimately I'm happy to be part of a community where I can freely express my oft times subdued sexuality.
Vocebella
Bravo! I am constantly on the lookout for authors I can recommend, who write from exactly that viewpoint. :rose:

Welcome to the AH. :rose:
You'll have read the warnings, doubtless. Just try not to feed the sharks. :)

Oh, Naoko, I am so sorry, but I missed your introduction of yourself here, otherwise I surely would have demanded the pics. We will still accept them, of course; perhaps I could take a few of you when you're not all tied up. Or maybe better when you are. (I was a knot-tying champion in the Boy Scouts in my youth, and the Girl Scouts often invited me for guest demonstrations).

Oh do excuse me while I rush off to pose with my netbook livecam held at awkward angles over my body! And to fetch my guy-ropes. ;)

Vocebella

Welcome! I'm not a writer (not yet) but I like to run with a rough crowd. Sometimes I feel like I'm sitting at the Algonquin round table or maybe it's just the zingers that some posters dish here. :nana: No, I really enjoy reading the postings on this forum. You will find many intelligent and gifted writers on this forum to seek help and support from. Many are professional writers and editors in their real life with alters sort of like Clark Kent/Superman. VB, I will be glad to read and comment on your stories. Just PM when you have posted them. I will be honest and kind in my commentary. Neko
PS Naoko and I are addicted to :nana:

Welcome to Lit and the AH, bella. :rose:

Be careful about posting stories in the Loving Wives cat; the readers there are nuttier than a squirrel fart. ;)

Welcome! You'll soon learn to judge just who the trolls are and how to ignore them (which is only for your own sanity :) ). And yes, as has been suggested, link to your stories when you start posting them!

Welcome to Lit and the AH, bella. :rose:

Be careful about posting stories in the Loving Wives cat; the readers there are nuttier than a squirrel fart. ;)

Thanks for the warning, I sort of gleaned that from my strolls through the carious categories and since I'd rather not be publicly crucified for my choice in content I'll make certain to avoid that like the plague. I do, however, wonder at what point people who read a site titled "Literotica" develop the moral fortitude to slander others for their leanings. Ah, well - it takes all kinds and the House od Representatives wpuld be empty without 'em ;)

Thanks for the warning, I sort of gleaned that from my strolls through the carious categories and since I'd rather not be publicly crucified for my choice in content I'll make certain to avoid that like the plague. I do, however, wonder at what point people who read a site titled "Literotica" develop the moral fortitude to slander others for their leanings. Ah, well - it takes all kinds and the House od Representatives wpuld be empty without 'em ;)

How dare you point out my hypocrisy and rage for the opposite sex? Why I…I…never mind. There’s squirrels here? Where? Yea, they are a bit bat shit crazy over there. I do wander over to read the comments. They can be a bit frightening.

Welcome. Nothing wrong with rough and tumble with a bit of a tickle at the end. Or in if that’s your kink. Good luck to you. And enjoy.

Well, Tio I'm not a shy girl - I'll try anything once but based on your profile photo I fear that you may be a bit too short for me (although the proportions are nice) ;)

-Bella

While Tio may appear short in stature, but his intellect is towering. :nana: LOL. Sorry. Couldn't resist it. Actually, under Tio's influence I think that I am earning a Ph.D. in smut. :D

Vocebella's newest entry in the Assemble Avengers thread! Hooray! another girl to play with among the superheroes. Um, so to speak. ;)

Nice one, Vocebella. :heart:

t's true what Neko says, you can get all kinds of help here. I even got some Welsh speakers to advise me on my werewolf stories. ROFLOL. So ask for anything you like ;). (If anyone is weird, just ignore them, they go away after a bit.)

And Neko and I do like our bananas.

Have a banana: :nana:
Have two bananas: :nana::nana:

:kiss:

While Tio may appear short in stature, but his intellect is towering. :nana: LOL. Sorry. Couldn't resist it. Actually, under Tio's influence I think that I am earning a Ph.D. in smut. :D

...and I think it's about time to schedule your oral examinations, Neko :D

Back