Family Roleplay

BabbyGiiirl92

Really Experienced
((COMMENT BELOW TO JOIN IN - WE CAN HAVE AS MANY FAMILY MEMBERS AS YOU GUYS WANT, BUT NO-ONE UNDERAGE - PM ME IF YOU'D PREFER TO ROLE PLAY THERE))

Kelly had just turned eighteen and had a lot to learn sexually, surprisingly still a virgin she glanced around the pool area. Her entire family were there and she was overjoyed at the amount of presents that were piled on the table. She had no idea that most of the presents were either sex toys or kinky under garments. She smiled her million dollar smile, her bright green eyes shining in the summer sun and her tiny bikini barely containing her breasts and soaked pussy.

Our little family was... close by any strech of the imagination. However, despite the occasional hiccups seven or so generations back, there haden't actually been less-savory instances of incest for quite some time. Oh, our grandparents and everybody before them had lived in a small town where there where maybe half-a-dozen surnames between the population, but that was all third-cousions twice removed or other such nonsence. It had only be recently... well, today in fact, that some of us had come together and decided we where due for another "hiccup". We decided to spring it at my baby sister Kelly's birthday... once we diden't have to start worrying about child services or anything.

My name is Cana, by the way. Age 24, hot blooded male, and newly appointed regional assistant manager for Barnes and Noble bookstores; not a bad paying job, I might add. Currently, I was sitting on the patio, wearing only a set of light-blue swimtrunks, ideally reading a little volume, a few dark-brown chest hairs blocking my sight from my slightly elevated chest. I looked back over at the table, my dark jade eyes catching in the reflection of the glass, to my own "present", a tube shaped box wrapped in pink ribbon paper. Within, I'd put in a collection of pleasure ointments and anal gels... hey, she might need them, right? Everybody around looked so, happy. Looking over at Kelly, I smiled a perfect smile, before setting down my book and taking a jump into the water, beckoning her to join in

((COMMENT BELOW TO JOIN IN - WE CAN HAVE AS MANY FAMILY MEMBERS AS YOU GUYS WANT, BUT NO-ONE UNDERAGE - PM ME IF YOU'D PREFER TO ROLE PLAY THERE))

Kelly had just turned eighteen and had a lot to learn sexually, surprisingly still a virgin she glanced around the pool area. Her entire family were there and she was overjoyed at the amount of presents that were piled on the table. She had no idea that most of the presents were either sex toys or kinky under garments. She smiled her million dollar smile, her bright green eyes shining in the summer sun and her tiny bikini barely containing her breasts and soaked pussy.

very interesting story;)

I smile happily at my brother, and glanced around me wondering what was going on. I knew something was planned but could not work out within my innocent mind what was going on. I smiled back at my brother and went and hugged him like I always had done as a child. I jumped backwards into the huge pool, my bikini almost coming away from my slim body. My hair curly and long down my back soaked with water, while droplets of the pool water slim from my body as I stood in the refreshing water

"Hey there sweetling," I run my hand over your face as you cling close... a bit too close for somebody your age. Still, your maturity was probebly behind somewhere around 14, earlier in many cases, like now. "Happy birthday. Still can't beleive you survived another year without me." I watch you jump backwards into the pool, the water splashing all over the place. Quickly, subtly, I lick my lips at the sight of your brests... they'd been a target of mine for years now, ever since they'd started to puff out. Call it a thirst for a challange, but its not like I could change what I wanted. The rest of the family applauds as it goes on, me as well, and then it all returns to the festivities, although I noticably start swimming about, messing about with our cousions.

I swim over to you eager to join in, a bit jealous of the attention you are lavishing them with

"Hey, its the birthday girl!" Our youngest cousion, Erika, a rambuctious, half-latino, from her mother's side, girl of 19 1/2. Swimming over, she swings around you, giving a large, half-choking hug as the others come, me included. After about half a minute, when she dosen't seem to know how to let go, I pry her arms away, letting you take a deep breath before rubbing you lightly on the top of your head. "Clingy much?" I ask jokingly, before giving you one more, softer hug, pressing your chest into mine. "Nobody picks on my sister but me." And with that, we all have a laugh, catching the disposed smiles of our mother.

Is pressed firmly against you innocently snuggled into your chest, not realizing that when you pulled Erika off me my bathing suit had come undone and my breasts were hanging out

My eyes being on the rest of the family, I diden't even notice your toplessness at first, although I did feel your soft skin agenst my chest. It was only when they went away to play a game of chicken did I look down... to see your bare skin just fractions of an inch from mine, your small, pink nipples clearly visable. I wanted them... oh how I wanted them, but now was not the time. "Sweetling," I whisper gently, moving away only slightly so as not to attract attention. "You might want to put your top back on."

Always the girl to do the opposite of what she was told, she pulled it off and threw it to the side, laughing!

Shrugging, I simply laugh along with you. "Suit yourself," making a slight pun out of it was always and added bonus. "We're all family here. Just don't let the neighbors see, ok?" With that, I kiss you lightly on the forehead, before grabbing your hand and dragging you off to the other side of the pool, to watch the chicken game. "Hey, nice rack." One of our male cousions looks over and jokes, but his distraction gets him knocked off, making a huge spash that lands on our faces.

Uncle Daniel Arrives

I arrived to the party late, hung over over as usual, from the wild night before. My name is Daniel and I am one of Kelly's uncles. I layed my present on the table, a nice G-Spot dildo that I placed a pink bow around and a nice pair of crotch less pantys from Fredericks all gift wrapped in one package. I went over to the pool and waved to everyone. Everyone waved back. It was great seeing all of my family together. I looked around and finally spotted Kelly in the pool and walked over and gave her a big kiss. I Told Kelly; " Happy Birthday sugar." I couldn't believe what a beautiful young women Kelly had become. I told Kelly; "Sorry Sugar but your Uncle Daniel is hung over and needs to lay down in a lounger for awhile." I played like I did not notice Kelly was topless, but I really enjoyed the sight of her lucsious firm breasts!

Last edited:
Tori

My name is Victoria I'm Kelly's older sister I havent returned home for years but have decided not to miss my little siters birthday. At 26 I haven't been home since my 20th birthday when I dropped out of College and came out to my parents as a bi sexual. After getting Cana's email revealing the nature of the party I had to come. For the last six years I had explored alot of sexual aspects so I knew I had to be there for when Kelly discoverd her sexual potential. I pull in front of the house and start touching up my makeup in the mirror. I grab the box in the passenger seat and make my way to the door. I had bought her a pair of sexy panties with a built in vibrator and a remote. Just as I was about to knock on the door I hear laughter and splashing coming from the back. Making my way around the side of the house I let myself in the gate. Coming around the corner I see quite a bit of my family around the pool and in the yard. Lots of cousins who hadn't even made it past puberty the last time I saw them. I see uncle Danny lying in a chair closest to me I walk over and stop putting my shadow over his face. "Hi uncle the birthday girl around?"

My name is Victoria I'm Kelly's older sister I havent returned home for years but have decided not to miss my little siters birthday. At 26 I haven't been home since my 20th birthday when I dropped out of College and came out to my parents as a bi sexual. After getting Cana's email revealing the nature of the party I had to come. For the last six years I had explored alot of sexual aspects so I knew I had to be there for when Kelly discoverd her sexual potential. I pull in front of the house and start touching up my makeup in the mirror. I grab the box in the passenger seat and make my way to the door. I had bought her a pair of sexy panties with a built in vibrator and a remote. Just as I was about to knock on the door I hear laughter and splashing coming from the back. Making my way around the side of the house I let myself in the gate. Coming around the corner I see quite a bit of my family around the pool and in the yard. Lots of cousins who hadn't even made it past puberty the last time I saw them. I see uncle Danny lying in a chair closest to me I walk over and stop putting my shadow over his face. "Hi uncle the birthday girl around?"
I was still hung over and wondered who was blocking that nice warm sun I was enjoying, I looked up and saw my niece Victoria which was a big surprise since I hadn’t seen her in ages. Wow she had grown up real nice. I said; “Hi Victoria you sure are looking great. I missed seeing you. Your sister Kelly was over by her cousins in the pool last time I saw her.”

The water lands on our face, breaking with only light distrubance, though I do get a single drop in my eye, causing a bit of visable redness. Kelly was still swimming next to me, keeping up her laughter, though by this point I diden't know if it was still about her toplessness, or the hilerious drop that had just occured before us. However, it was then that I spotted, out of the corner of my eye, the girl I usually tried to avoid; Tori. While we'd both been close to Kelly, closer then most siblings are, we haden't been able to stand eachother. While I was studious, she was a party girl. When I'd gotten a good job, good grades, and enough money to fund my own collage, she had come to my parents with a few thousand dollers and asked for a loan (a loan she haden't paid back, by the way, concidering she'd never finished school), and now... well, I wasen't quite sure if she even had legal employent, after she'd dropped out of school six years ago.

She did know how to do one thing well, though, and that was fuck. I can't personaly attest to it, but several of my freinds sure could. That's why, when the idea origonally hatched in my head, she'd been the first one I'd contacted... well, that and the fact that our parents woulden't trust her if she came home and said the sky was blue. So, craning my head to look over, seeing her go up to Uncle Danny, I look back down at Kelly, giving her a gentle kiss on the forehead.

"You enjoy yourself, ok? I'm just going to go say hi to Tori." Although their where several other names I'd call her if I wanted to rile her up... this wasen't one of those times. Pulling myself out of the pool, a sheen of water highlighting my young body and keeping my usually unruley hair down, I walked over to Tori and Danny, giving the former a light, above-the-waste-only hug and the latter a play punch to the arm. "Hey, Sis," I throw out casually... not wanting to sound suspcious in public. "Thanks for showing up to my graduation, by the way. It was such a delight to see you there." Of course, we both know full well you diden't show up, never gave a reason, but I had to say SOMETHING that made it sound normal... and the only way to do that was to be slighting antaognistic.

The water lands on our face, breaking with only light distrubance, though I do get a single drop in my eye, causing a bit of visable redness. Kelly was still swimming next to me, keeping up her laughter, though by this point I diden't know if it was still about her toplessness, or the hilerious drop that had just occured before us. However, it was then that I spotted, out of the corner of my eye, the girl I usually tried to avoid; Tori. While we'd both been close to Kelly, closer then most siblings are, we haden't been able to stand eachother. While I was studious, she was a party girl. When I'd gotten a good job, good grades, and enough money to fund my own collage, she had come to my parents with a few thousand dollers and asked for a loan (a loan she haden't paid back, by the way, concidering she'd never finished school), and now... well, I wasen't quite sure if she even had legal employent, after she'd dropped out of school six years ago.

She did know how to do one thing well, though, and that was fuck. I can't personaly attest to it, but several of my freinds sure could. That's why, when the idea origonally hatched in my head, she'd been the first one I'd contacted... well, that and the fact that our parents woulden't trust her if she came home and said the sky was blue. So, craning my head to look over, seeing her go up to Uncle Danny, I look back down at Kelly, giving her a gentle kiss on the forehead.

"You enjoy yourself, ok? I'm just going to go say hi to Tori." Although their where several other names I'd call her if I wanted to rile her up... this wasen't one of those times. Pulling myself out of the pool, a sheen of water highlighting my young body and keeping my usually unruley hair down, I walked over to Tori and Danny, giving the former a light, above-the-waste-only hug and the latter a play punch to the arm. "Hey, Sis," I throw out casually... not wanting to sound suspcious in public. "Thanks for showing up to my graduation, by the way. It was such a delight to see you there." Of course, we both know full well you diden't show up, never gave a reason, but I had to say SOMETHING that made it sound normal... and the only way to do that was to be slighting antaognistic.

My nephew Cana is a fine young man I thought to myself, never giving his parents trouble, always did great in college and now the new job with Barnes and Noble bookstores. I said; “Hi Cana it’s so good to see you and I heard about the great new job you have at Barnes and Noble. I can’t tell how proud I am of you.” It seemed like there was a little tension in Victoria’s face when Cana had walked up to us. But heck Cana was so friendly with her I just figured it was my imagination. I said; “It’s sure great seeing you two together, it brings back memories of when you were little.”

Tori

I watched as Cana got out of the pool I couldn't believe my eyes I had to look away before blushing like some virgin school girl. Not wanting to look Cana in the eye I turn to uncle Danny instead. "Well well uncle you look like you started this party some time ago." I walk right past Cana not giving him the pleasure of my conversation. I give a coy smile as his eyes wander around my body. Of course my outfit didn't help it was a bit slutty even for me. My white blouse stopped just under my tits and the thin material did little to cover my sexy black bra. My black denim homemade cut offs were shorter than short revealing the lace thong that went with the bra. I kick off my sandles and run to the beautiful creature that could only be my sister. Seeing her wonderfully perky breasts I rush in for a hug not caring for her being soaking wet. I squeeze her tightly and feel the box in my hand start to vibrate. "He he I guess I shouldn't have put batteries in thoughs." I look down and see Kelly's sweet nipples hardening from the cold of the water drying. "Whats with this sis?" I say flicking at one of her nipples with my index finger.

Kelly happily hugs her sister, she always idolized her sister, and smiled happily before blushing, "Cana told me I had to put my top back on cause it came undone so I took it off instead" I giggled

I watched as Cana got out of the pool I couldn't believe my eyes I had to look away before blushing like some virgin school girl. Not wanting to look Cana in the eye I turn to uncle Danny instead. "Well well uncle you look like you started this party some time ago."

Victoria was right; last night was great, two women and plenty of margaritas. The women didn’t leave my house till about two hours ago, which barely gave me enough time to shower and shave and get to this party. When Victoria turned and faced me bending slightly I got a real good view of her shapely breasts. I smiled up at Victoria and said; “You know your Uncle Danny, I love to have a good time.” As Victoria walked away I noticed her cut off shorts were giving a great view of the thong she was apparently wearing. I thought to myself, oh this is going to be one hell of night! I had my swimming trunks on under my shorts, so I dropped my shorts and ran over to the pool and dove in.

Cuddled into my hot sister, my hard nipples pressed against her and I watched our uncle dive into the pool. I innocently smiled happily with my arms tightly around her

The nerve of her! I watched Tori just walk past, not even aknowleding my presence. I mean, even a civil greeting might have been asking too much, but I'd expected at least a veiled insult or comeback. However, I found that I had no such luck. "Its a nice postion," I give Uncle Danny a humble smile. "Hopefully, I can work my way up to district manager. Looks like my degree diden't go to waste after all. How about you, things been going well for your job?"

However, I never received and answer, because before I knew it, everybody was heading into the pool, both swarming around Kelly. I felt a minor flare as I watched Tori flip her nipple... that was supposed to be me! Still, I settled the ember down in my eye, deciding to jump back in and join them. So, making a nice, smooth entrence, barly splashing at all, I swam over to the three of them, joining in my sisters' group hug.

"Ah, sibling bonding time." I said with a sweetness, the jocking undertone only noticeable for those who new the real pun behind the worlds. "Come on Tori," I statched up the books, noticing the vibrations. HOnestly, you think she'd be a little more careful. "You know presents go on the table over there. Let me just take care of that for you." So, slipping the box out of your hands , I quickly pull myself over to the side, brining my way out of pool, and dropping it ideally onto the table with the rest of them. Looking down, I nod my head slightly, taking in the scene. So far... everything was going as planned.

Cuddled into my hot sister, my hard nipples pressed against her and I watched our uncle dive into the pool. I innocently smiled happily with my arms tightly around her

I came up to the surface and noticed Kelly pressing her breasts tightly into Victoria’s chest. Hmm what an erotic sight, I knew this was only the beginning of what was to come that night! I hardly even noticed my hang over any more.

I smile hugging my brother too for a moment, my hard nipples now pressed to both my brother and sister, my head resting on my sisters shoulder. Our cousin Michael came up behind me and put his hands on my breasts and pressed his cock against my ass pressing hard against me, I move in closer to my sister away from him and ends up between my brother and sister, now with my brothers cock against my ass

"Micheal!" I shout, jumping back into the water... again, with acceptable form. To be honest, I wasen't quite sure if he was part of the plan our not; I'd only contacted a few people and told them they could pick a few others they trusted. Still, it was better not to take any risks. Swimming back over, I helped shove him off, sending him through the water with a slight wake, although he just laughed. Then, reaching over to grab Kelly, I acidently found my hands landing on Tori's army instead, looking at her with a slightly shocked look as I noticed my softness pressing into... something. I bent back my pelvis... not wanting to risk anything, and smiled, chucking slightly at the scene. "Say, what do you two girls say to a couple of drinks?"

He hadn't been part of the plan but had always tried to get some action with most of the women in the family, and I buried more into my sister and brother in a 'please protect me' sort of way, and nodded to the drinks, my breasts had slight hand marks

Back