women: other than your fingers or a sex toy, what have you used to masturbate?

I've never been able to get off with a faucet or shower head. It sort of makes me sad that I can't.

try to make water stram concentrated on your clit and if you need more make the water more hot. it works with my cock. hope to work with your clit. if you want to increase the fun, insert a toy in your asshole

Loved most of these things when I've played...love to put the ice in deep in both my pussy and ass and then use objects with that...mmmm so hot.

try to create an ice dilido and try to hold it in your asshole as long as you can

Well.. lots of things. I'll second, or is it third? the electric toothbrush. Various bottles of lotions, soaps and whatnot. Maglight. Produce; cucumbers and corn on the cob. Hmm.. that's all I can think of off the top of my head.

-blush-

A married lady I know, uses cucumbers but with a twist. She peels it first and then uses it afterwards she puts it in a salad and serves it to her unaware hubby and older teenage son. She gets more bang for the buck when she watches them both gobble up their salads.

Fun question:

Large Mag Light flashlight
Handle of large Craftsman tools - screwdriver, ratchet socket driver
Cucumber
Corn on cob
Pool cue handle
Sonicare tooth brush
Stick shift knob on VW (was making out in car and it got kinky)
Long empty pill bottle from pharmacy
Bed post (footboard had 2 perfectly shaped ends for mounting)
Coors Light bottle (sticker removed)
8 inch stick of hard dry salami from deli
Carrot
Small diameter stone rolling pin (from kitchen)
Cross pen
Curling iron
Vacuum cleaner hose attachment
Facing the jet and spreading my legs in the jacuzzi

that

Just tonight I used a long twisted swirl lolly pop sucker. My husband loved watching me use it and the way I tasted after. The ribbing felt amazing and I squirted like mad.

I'm on vacation and I forgot my favorite toy. I found that long twisted lolly in the gift shop, we have one more night here and I will be buying another.

as a young teen I used a light up E.T. Finger (google it) This was the 1st thing I used

That is so sweet :D

Fun question:

Cucumber
Corn on cob
Pool cue handle
Sonicare tooth brush
Carrot
Cross pen
Curling iron
I admire your ingenuity!

:)

I embaressingly have used a cucumber and electric tooth brush before. Blush

An ice dildo, interesting.

Last edited:
A married lady I know, uses cucumbers but with a twist. She peels it first and then uses it afterwards she puts it in a salad and serves it to her unaware hubby and older teenage son. She gets more bang for the buck when she watches them both gobble up their salads.

Wow, now that's kinky. Hehe

Summer...

My spouse has used a summer squash, which she then peeled and cooked in a dish we served to friends. It wasn't quite planned; we used it and then it turned out we had no more squash.

Has anyone mentioned an iPhone yet?

----------------

Last edited by a moderator:
Phones don't work that well... not for me at least. Granted now that I have a real vibe i'm kind of spoiled.

I also remember trying to get the top of a ten-pin in me, no go, wasn't going to happen Scotty! To the disappointment to my man and his mates watching on.

Not to mention the rest of your bowling league team members.

A pillow or cushion, bicycle seat and my all time favorite . . . straddling my lover's thigh! :eek:

Fun question:

Cucumber
Corn on cob
Pool cue handle
Sonicare tooth brush
Carrot
Cross pen
Curling iron

You are Awesome. hehe

I used to have cyber with a female friend and she told one day that while we were talking so got so horny she used a flashlight.
Her telling me about it got me hot all over again.

The handle of a Venus razor is perfect in your ass. The end is wider than the shaft so you get a nice stretch on the way in.

I hate when this thought comes into my head when I'm at a female's house.

It's like I pick something up and then am like "oh dear. I hope this hasn't been in her vagina."

Lolololol.

Great. Now this is going to be something I end up wondering about too.

The handle of a Venus razor is perfect in your ass. The end is wider than the shaft so you get a nice stretch on the way in.

Yes it is shaped great, and even has some texture for additional feeling. However, some of the edges can be a little sharp when newer.

Bananas (with textured condoms on them) when I was younger, real toys now I'm older!

Back