Fingering

Melanie424

Experienced
I know there are threads out there discussing certain kinds of fingering, but I honestly just wanted a thread to openly discuss fingering in general and the overall use of your hands. There's something so sexy about a man who uses their hands. Whether it's running them through your hair, holding your face, slapping your ass, it's all amazing.

In particular I love being fingered and I think it's underrated. I like it even more than being eaten out sometimes. In my opinion it can be a lot more intimate. You can make out and have him pleasure you at the same time. I once had a bf who loved to finger me because it made me cum really quick and whenever I was about to cum and was losing control he would hold me in place by kissing me hard while he finger fucked me harder. It was incredible.

I know there are threads out there discussing certain kinds of fingering, but I honestly just wanted a thread to openly discuss fingering in general and the overall use of your hands. There's something so sexy about a man who uses their hands. Whether it's running them through your hair, holding your face, slapping your ass, it's all amazing.

In particular I love being fingered and I think it's underrated. I like it even more than being eaten out sometimes. In my opinion it can be a lot more intimate. You can make out and have him pleasure you at the same time. I once had a bf who loved to finger me because it made me cum really quick and whenever I was about to cum and was losing control he would hold me in place by kissing me hard while he finger fucked me harder. It was incredible.

I agree. I love to play with a woman's pussy, watching her face as she cums. I love using my fingers all over her. My favorite is when she is on her hands and knees, so I can slap her ass as I use my fingers. Watching her pussy contract as she cums. Anyone can get down and eat a pussy but it takes a talented man to use his fingers.

Kissing while fingering is a perfect combo.

And it's also hot when a girl fingers her own asshole during sex.

Some of the hottest and most memorable sex I've had with my first love began with using my fingers to stroke her to wetness, then fingering her to gushing.
Another GF soaked the bed after 12 orgasms from her g-spot.

I agree. I love to play with a woman's pussy, watching her face as she cums. I love using my fingers all over her. My favorite is when she is on her hands and knees, so I can slap her ass as I use my fingers. Watching her pussy contract as she cums. Anyone can get down and eat a pussy but it takes a talented man to use his fingers.

I like your style :)

Dollie

It may sound strange but I wouldn't let another man have intercourse until the age when most women have forgotten about sex. Yet my husband talked me into letting strangers spread my vagina wide to look inside and finger me ever since I was old enough to do it legally.

I've had more men finger me and play with my breasts than we can remember. I still enjoy a good fingering.

I personally prefer to finger my partner to orgasm several times before anything else. There is nothing more beautiful than a woman's face as she cums on your hand knowing you have only begun.

I'm right there with you. It feels so good and it can be so intense

What about laying flat on your stomach while he fingers you with his left ha d and his right hand is flat, facing upward so you can grind against it? I know a guy who knows a guy who has said he has done this to a woman. ;)

What about laying flat on your stomach while he fingers you with his left ha d and his right hand is flat, facing upward so you can grind against it? I know a guy who knows a guy who has said he has done this to a woman. ;)

That sounds fucking fantastic :) Adding in some friction is always a good idea

I started fingering my wife when we were in high school, and it is still an important part of our love-making. I love to get her wet by using my fingers and then use her own wetness as lubricant to finger her ass.

Soooo much yes!!!

Fingering your girl is a crucial part of foreplay.
My absolute favourite position is seated against the bed head with her seated on my lower abdomen with her back against my chest. I can explore her entire body as if it were my own while still being able to kiss her.

This can only be made better by trying infront of a miror so you can see all that is going on.

Another advantage is the range of penetration positions you can flow into from here when the time is right, but hey, who's rushing?

I love fingering a woman's pussy. It turns me on a lot when I bring her up to climax after climax. It is so wonderful for me to insert finger by finger. First start with stroking her pussy and clitoris and later insert the fingers one after the other. Gently I slip inside her still not to wet pussy, than I feel how the juice increase . It is arousing to feel deep in her pussy, but also to find the sweet little spot close to her pussy entry. When I massage it she´s going like a bullet to climax. I love it when she moans and want more of my fingers.
But also Love long lasting licking of her beautiful wet, and sexy place of wonder.
:D

My wife absolutely loves it when I finger her. Her orgasms sometimes are so intense that her moans alone causes me to cum. I love it when she grabs onto me as she bucks against my hand with my fingers deep in her. Other times she rubs her clit while I finger and kiss her, while my other hand is around her neck pinching and pulling on her tits.

While I don't get the opportunity anymore, one girl loved it. So much that I only went down on her once. The other thirteen orgasms in that half hour were done manually.

I enjoy how much more I can feel when I use my hands. Tightness, constriction, mounting wetness, etc. Sensations that are less easy to define during penetrative sex, and which get somewhat lost during oral.

I do love to be fingered but I can never do as good a job on myself as someone else can. Until recently I could only squirt from clit stimulation but now I can squirt from fingering too. Although that might just be a testament to his skills 😅 But I love hands all over me, in my hair, holding my head, grabbing my breasts, gripping hold of my ass and bouncing it up and down as I ride cock... endless list

I love to finger my angel and love the reactions I get from doing so xx

I love to have my pussy played with and gently fingered until I am really wet as we kiss and I have my neck gently kissed and bitten . It really gets me going and ready for more .

I love to have my pussy played with and gently fingered until I am really wet as we kiss and I have my neck gently kissed and bitten . It really gets me going and ready for more .

I've always wanted to visit England.

Back