An Eventful Night

X

xTerrax

Guest
15497_l_bfa163446b224895ba2230c2d5f4e9af_123_248lo-1-1.jpg

Adrianna Kennedy
Age: 18
Height: 5' 8"
Hair: Blonde
Eyes: Hazel
Body Type: Voluptuous
***​

As the limousine drove through the seemingly endless road, I kept my eyes to the window, gazing out at the now soaked roadbed. I'm not sure, but I've always liked the rain. It just seems so...calm, if that's the right word. At times, when I felt just too stressed (and luck would have it that the weather would be as it is now) I could close my eyes and just fade away into the sound of every single drip of water falling down from the heavens. That is simply pure bliss. Of course, these were the kind of thoughts that I kept to myself. I didn't want anyone to think that I was crazy. Not me, Adrianna Kennedy. Not me, little miss popular, as I was often referred as.

Notwithstanding, I did have one other nickname. A lewd alias if there ever was one - behind my back, obviously, men (and sometimes even other women) would refer to me as the 'Big Titted Beauty'. A derogatory term, due to my stature. Ever since a few years ago, I've began to develop into ways that put most women to shame. That is, first, due to my swimming exercises, I've sculptured myself into a fit physique - namely, a slim, toned body. Then, due to genetics, my chest began to fill up my bra despite straining my back. My breasts, at least to me, seemed disproportionate to the rest of my body. Of course, most people didn't seem to mind. The boys at my school loved this gradual transformation of mine. That said, I suppose that it didn't help my cause that from constant cardiovascular exercises, such as the mentioned swimming and treadmill running, my plump backside was in the most perfect shape. Alas, it couldn't be helped, most men endeavored to get with me.

It had been a rather bizarre year though. Now a senior at my high school, most of us were getting reading for college. I, for one, was more than ready to start my education at an Ivy League school. But that wasn't it - namely, the boys who would constantly talk to me only to try to cop a feel or drag me into a date. Of course, I had no reason to go along with this. I had a strict rule - I would never get involved with a boy until I would be done with school. Otherwise, things would become nothing but trouble.

And so my thoughts were abruptly pushed aside as the vehicle stooped. "Here we are miss Kennedy." the chauffeur said. I nodded and thanked him, coming out the car and into my house. It was incredibly large, with features that essentially blur out "A billionaire lives here". My parents were fortunate enough to have more money than to do with. I found even our home as a bit too much - I wasn't even sure that I've gone through every room, despite have lived here my entire life.

Opening the door, I closed it - the sound immediately echoing across the large entrance. The staircases were neat and clean, thanks to the maid. I don't get it, I know that I was born lucky and yet, why do I feel so empty? I suppose that wealth, in by itself, was nothing. I needed to accomplish something to fill this void. At least, that's my philosophy and outlook on life. Thing cannot simply be handed over to me on a silver platter.

And so, I made my way into the third floor and from there, my room. I took off my uniform, took a nice hot shower and dressed up into my comfortable blue tank top and jogging pants. I was just about ready to open up a book and read now, until I received a text message. Pulling out my cellphone, I observed the message from my dear friend Charlene;


"Hey Adrianna - party hosted by Ryan at 9. Be there"

I sighed as I put the phone away. "Well there goes the rest of my evening" I thought to myself. Sure, I didn't want to show up but it was May. With the end of high school as I know it creeping up from around the corner, I knew that I could not possibly miss this event. Ryan Myles was one of the most popular figures from my high school and when he hosted a part, absolutely everyone had to be there. Why? Because this man went all out - it seemed more of a national event rather than a simple party. Last year, there were tickets to get in.

Sighing, I got off my comfy bed and began to dress up. Luckily, this wasn't an event hosted by my parents, where everyone had to dress up in such a conservative, business kind of matter. When someone of my age hosted something of these sorts, everything was casual. And so, I kept my blue top on and slipped into a pair of tight blue jeans, along with black high heels. I looked at the mirror and saw that I looked good. Granted, there was some cleavage shown but I'm sure that it wouldn't bother me or anyone else. It was just for one night.

I made my way out, not having to even tell my parents (seeing as they were in Morocco for the weekend) I took the town car, the Mercedes, as I drove out to the party headquarters - Ryan's house. It was about the same size as mine, though the garden was arguably better kept, what with the displays of art within the hedges. The gates were open, with several guards blocking unwanted guests from entering. Giving my keys to a valet attendant, I made my way inside for an eventful night. Of course, the music was audible from outside and once I made my way in the center of the party, it was almost deafening. But I'd get used to it... I guess. Now, the task at hand was to find my friends.

Wandering off, I cursed myself for not wearing a more supportive bra. It seemed to me that with every step, my large breasts bounced and weighed me down. Needless to say, I began to regret my decision, what with my attire displaying the full panoply of my chest. Fortunately for me, I found myself in a more secluded room. Here, there was a poker game about to start, along with a few people playing pool. At the corner, there were a few individuals watching a game of football and to the far end, a group of people were engaging into a game of darts.

And so, I was about to leave until I heard someone call out my name; "Hey! Adrianna!"


( CLOSED )
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Pancreas pumped. One of Ryan's parties, the end of the year, and all those girls ready to throw caution to the wind, no longer worrying about their reputations, eyes set for college. He himself was determined to get what he wanted, big tittied beauty.

He spent that afternoon at the gym, working his 6'3 frame to a wicked sweat. Swollen muscles flexing, his chiselled frame loving the torturous paces he put it through over and over. The whole time telling himself he was fonna have her. Take her if he had to, but have her come to him willingly if possible.

He sat up from the bench, running his hands through his short black hair, looking into his crisp blue eyes reflected in the mirror. He smiled, oh yeah. Tonight he would fuck big tittied beauty' s big beautiful titties, that he promised himself

He left, went home, ate and showered telling his parents not to expect him home, not that they gave a shit. He pulled on a pair of khaki shorts, and a tight white t shirt that clung to his muscular frame. He went over to one of his friends house and hung out until a little before 11

The party was bumping, the place stocked with all the booze you could want, and several sources of other things. He found one of his buddies, and decided to snort up a line for a little extra courage. Then he began making his way through the house

He finally found her on a gaming room, calling out as he watched her turn to leave

He quickly walked up to her, loving the way she looked, tight jeans hugging her swaying hips, plump ass, and a top that made her tts look even prettier

"Well aren't you gorgeous tonight" he said as he strode up to her, slipping an arm around her waist

"Come on, let's go find a drink, you look as thirsty as I feel" he said with a grin, loving the way her slender waist felt in his hands. Loving the way her resistance faded as he pulled her along. Loving the fact that it was only a matter of time now
 
"Well aren't you gorgeous tonight" he said as an arm snaked its way around my waist. It took me a while to recognize his face - though I definitely could not remember his name. I mean, he absolutely was a student at my high school... I just never talked to him. But if that was the case, how did he recognize me? Regardless, I decided to go along with this seemingly unknown man. "Um...thank you." I respond as he practically drags me along with him.


"Come on, let's go find a drink, you look as thirsty as I feel"


I raised an eyebrow, not knowing just what he meant by that. Still, I wasn't so comfortable with a man holding me so close - I hesitated then to come along with him, but did so just the same. "Just a second though..." I say with a chuckle "What's your name again? I'm sorry, I'm just so terrible with names."
Still, even as I followed him through this room, from the corner of my eye I looked for my close group of friends. "Damn it, are they even here?" I asked myself, as they were indeed quite capable of leaving me behind.
 
He chuckled as he pulled her tighter

"Lance" he told her with a grin as he pulled hertonansmall side bar in the room, one cast in dark shadows. His eyes dipping down tongue full expanse of cleavage on display

"I love that top on you. You ever done body shots" he asked with a grin as he pulled out two small glasses and found a bottle of tequila, pouring the shots

"You have the perfect body for it you know" hensaidnas he handed her one glass and took the other in his own hand

"To the end of many chapters in our lives" he soda raising the glass to clink with hers, then he tossed back his shot, grabbing the bottle and pouring another. A little liquid courage couldn't hurt here either. He watched her toss back her own drink and quickly filled hers back up again too
 
Lance? Can't say that I've heard that name before...have I? I was so disconnected with the newer students and I could not tell if he was even part of my school. Oh well, I suppose that any company was good company after all. That said, I followed him to the small side bar, even as his eyes scanned my cleavage.

"Body shots?" I asked, unaware of what that was.

And so, I found myself drinking with this stranger, one small shot glass after another. Not being the strongest drinker, I still found myself capable of handling a few shots of tequila. "I don't suppose you've seen a friend of mine, Charlene?" I asked as we continued. "Oh, and we haven't had that body shot you were talking about. What is that?"
 
He frowned when she mentioned her friend

"No cant say I've seen her" he told her as he got ready to pour another round

Pausing," a body shit is simple. You pour your short in someone's body, and drink it up. You have the perfect body for it" he saunas he featured towards her cleavage smiling as he realized that he could take a double off of that pretty pair with room to spare

"It's easier with girls, you just lean back and I pour a shot into your cleavage. You may have to squeeze them together a bit. Guys it's a little trickier. Usually I'd have to lay down and you could take it off my stomach, but there's not much room her for that. Why don't we go find some place where I could lay down some can do this the right way" and before she could answer he grabbed the bottle in one hand, slipped his other around her slender waist and lead her up a set of stairs in the back of the room, on the look out for a bathroom or anything really with a door he could close
 
I couldn't believe myself that I was going along with. But every girl needs to get adventurous time and time again. At the very worst, I guess that this would have made a crazy story to tell Charlene later, who always criticized me of being up tight. "Okay, let's do this." I said with a sly grin. He triumphantly held me by my waist, soon us going up to the second floor.

I pointed out of what I recognized as the bathroom to Ryan's house:

"Oh look, we can go there." I suggested.
 
He smiled when she pointed out a room a head of them. Quickly pullin her into the room, he shut the door behind them and locked the door, so as not to be disturbed. He set the Boyle on the counter, looking around the massive bathroom, a plush carpet beneath his feet.

"Alright then. I'll go first" he said. The he peeled his shirt off slowly, the hard lines of his toned chest and abdomen shifted as he flexes this way and that, finally tugging his short off. He watched her eyes slide over his chiselled frame, excited to see her approval. Then without a word he laid out across the long counter. He grabbed the bottle an handed it up to her.

"Any where you want gorgeous" he said with a smile, his eyes sliding over her figure, his lowered angle made her breasts seem even larger, one massive orb practically hiding her face from view
 
Oh my god, he was ripped! His appearance was something out of the ordinary for me - as I must admit, most boys from my school were either underweight or really overweight. I couldn't blame them, my school was notorious for our sport teams. As he laid out across the counter, he confidently stated:

"Any where you want gorgeous"

"I'd...I'd like to try one on your stomach" I said with a sly grin.
 
He grinned back at her as her eyes slid over his frame. She told him she wanted his stomach, and he grinned as he leaned up a bit, doing his best to make a little shallow in it by flexing his muscles just so

"There you go darlin" he told her as he poured a small splash of tequila on his stomach, filling the small depression with the golden liquid. His eyes drifted to her breasts, watching them swell against the thin fabric of her top as she began to lean down, making him grin. As she for closer, her prodigious pair slid over his side, making his cock throb
 
Leaning over, I wasn't even completely at his stomach as my breasts pressed against his legs. "Here goes nothing..." I exclaimed as I ran my tongue down to his hard body, slurping what I could of the Tequila. I needed to balance myself, as I found my position to be an awkward one, but I managed to get the hang of it - drinking in as much as I could possibly do. "That's wasn't so bad." I said with a grin.

"Oh, is it your turn now?" I asked innoc
ently.
 
He groaned silently as he watched her breasts slide against him. Her hot mouth sent chills through him as she slurped at the booze. Her hot slick tongue lapping over the rigid flesh of his muscular stomach. He threw his head back as she lapped at his flesh. The sensation, coupled with the shifting swells of her breasts was delightfully excruciating.

Then she leaned up, her eyes twinkling as she looked at him, the smile on her face made her look even more gorgeous

"Yes it is" he said with a grin as he slowly leaned up. She stood bak up, and he sat up on the counter

"I think mine will be easier if you stand up. I hope you don't mind, but your top might get a little wet of some slips away" he said with a grin. Then he reached up, his hands coming to rest on the sides of her breasts, and he gently pushed them together, staring at her breasts as they swelled together, making an amazing amount of cleavage

"Hold them jus like this when I pour my shot in" he said with a grin, reluctantly releasing the soft full flesh of her chest, admiring the blush that crossed her cheeks. Damn, she was gorgeous an cute, a deadly combination

He turned to grab the bottle, giving her a second to get ready
 
With him grinning, I knew that I was in for some kind of ride.

"I think mine will be easier if you stand up. I hope you don't mind, but your top might get a little wet of some slips away"
"That's okay." I responded with a smile.

Then my heart raced as he reached up and his hands just came to the side of my breasts, unable to actually fully grab them. I tried not to look anxious - as no one, I thought, likes an overly innocent woman. I watched in amazement as he pushed them together, making a more than ample amount of cleavage. He must have liked the sight, as he held them together for a while, letting the view become engraved with his mind.

"Hold them jus like this when I pour my shot in"
"O-Okay..." I said shyly, as my hands held them together.
 
He turned back, the bottle of liquor in hand, and paused. Her small hands held her full breasts together. It was then, with the material so close to his face, that he realized she wasn't wearing a bra. He could barely make out her nipples through the material. His eyes slid up to the neckline where her creamy flesh billowed up and out deliciously. He opened his legs, sliding one arm around her waist and pulled her close

He lifted the bottle with his other hand, and poured. The golden liquid ran down her skin and pooled in the prodigious cleft. As he stared, he poured a little too much, completely intentionally, and where the liquid spilled down, the fabric darkened and grew transparent

"Oh shit!" he said, setting the bottle down and sinking his lips to her flesh. He gulped down the pool of tequila, then his tongue slid out, delving into the soft flesh of her pressed breasts. He brought his hand back up, and where the tequila had spilled he caught the neckline of her shirt and tugged it down. His tongue lapping over the hot silky flesh to lick up the traces of spilled booze. He felt his hand slide over a nipple, quickly stiffening under the caress. He continued to lock and kiss at the flesh. The hand around her back, sliding lower and lower, pulling her close, his palm just above her ass

He finally pulled free, staring at the massive amount of tit now exposed from the adjusted neckline

He looked up at her

"Alright, your turn again. Where do you want it from" he asked as he leaned back slightly, but not releasing her as he gazed at her delicious breasts, thinking he should have tugged her tita free, but all in due time
 
I swear, I should have wore a bra today. I would have, I think, if I knew that I was going to be doing this with someone. I blushed as his eyes came close to my breasts, his eyes eagerly taking in as much as he could. Lance knew, I think, that beneath this top I was totally and utterly exposed. And so with an arm around my waist, he pulled me close. God, I loved that.

The golden liquid ran down that cleavage, it tickling my skin somewhat. However, I found myself with a bit too much as my blue top darkened, what with the spill and all. Great.

"Oh shit!"

"That's oka- A-Ah." I said, interrupted with his lips now sinking over my ample flesh. Still holding my breasts together for him, his lips slurped on the liquid, as his tongue began to come out and slide around my cleavage. His hand then tugged down on my top, exposing more and more to the point where I thought my breasts were going to come out! His tongue was relentless, going about every inch that he could. I was...perhaps excited, as I felt my nipples harden to his accidental touch.

"Alright, your turn again. Where do you want it from"

"Y-Your chest." I said shyly "If that's okay with you."
 
He smiled at her response

"That sounds perfectly fair to me, but I don't have the cleavage you do. I guess you'll just have to improvise though. I know , how about I pour it off of my chest, and you drink it up. Like this" he said as he shifted with her, switching places. He sat her down on the counter and stood up. He stood up between her thighs, standing close

His body throbbed, his groin twitching as he felt her breasts press against his stomach, the full flesh a little chill with the dampness of the tequila. He put one hand behind her head and pulled her close, her face turned up just beneath the slab of his pectoral muscle

"Ready?" he asked as he brought the bottle to his skin, watching as she shifted against his body, his eyes focusing on her lush lips. He felt her thighs parted around his, her stomach against his slowly thickening member, and her massive breasts flattening against his stomach, her face upturned as she nodded. He poured

The gold liquor ran over his chest an dripped off of his muscle, coursing around his instantly hardening nipple, into her open waiting mouth, some spattering on her chin and cheeks
 
I didn't know this man for more than an hour and yet...

I moved to his body, going lower and lower until my heavy breasts were pressing up against his stomach. With his hand behind my head, I was obliged to come close to his body - once again, with me noticing how ripped he was. I couldn't help but wonder if he was a star athlete or something along those lines.


"Ready?"

I nodded and stated "Ready Lance."

And so, I found myself in a bathroom, my lips going over his tough skin as I attempted to drink up as much of the alcohol as I could. By the time that I was done, my hands went over his muscles as I remarked "My god, you must work out a lot." before chuckling and getting off him. Rubbing off some of the tequila on my face, I knew that it was his turn yet again, what with that grin and all.

"So...I guess it's to you again."
I said with a smile.
 
He watched as her hands ran over his body, her lips and tongue locking at the liquor left behind. Each gentle caress of her mouth and tongue sent bolts straight to his groin

"Yes it is. I must say having it poured over me looked fun. I'd love to pour it over you. Any chance you'd mind letting me take the same shit off of you that younjistnhad off me?" he asked with a grin, curious to see just how loosened up she was now.
 
"Yes it is. I must say having it poured over me looked fun. I'd love to pour it over you. Any chance you'd mind letting me take the same shit off of you that you just had off me?" he asked with a grin.

"W-Well...I would keep my top on for that. I can't exactly go um...half naked." I say shyly as I press myself closer to Lance. "But other than that, I'm all yours for this shot. Let's have fun."
 
He smiled at the thought of her being all his. Then he reached down, grabbing her by the waist. His muscles flexed, growing rock hard and chiselled in front of her. He brought her off the counter. Then turned around, switching spots with her

"Well for this one. I think it's best if you pour. Just let it run down your chest. " he told her with a smile as he sat before her

He lifted his hands to he breasts, squeezing the flesh together gently. His fingers caught the neckline and he slowly pulled it lower. As he squeezed her tits, he adjusted her mounds. Now rather then having a pool to catch the tequila, the long full line swelled together. Lance pressed his lips to her soft flesh, the neckline tugged so low that he could see her breasts curving away from each other. Perfect, he thought with a smile. Then he pressed his face into that soft flesh, his tongue slipping over her soft skin

"Now pour it right on down those pretty titties of yours " then he winked, his palms shifting slightly, running agains their hard nipples
 
"Well for this one. I think it's best if you pour. Just let it run down your chest. "
"Okay, you're the boss..." I replied softly.

I wondered why I found this so exciting - that is, having his hands to my breasts and squeezing them together slowly. I knew that he was going about it like this on purpose but...it just felt good. I breathed heavily as he tugged on my top, squeezing my breasts a little bit as he did so. Then, once again, I had his lips on the flesh, as his eyes peeked down inside my top. He pressed his face onto my cleavage, as he stated:


"Now pour it right on down those pretty titties of yours "

"W-Well okay." I said, surprised that I wasn't in fact angry but excited as he talked dirty to me.

I began to pour the tequila down to my cleavage as he grinned, the alcohol soaking my entire top. "Have fun." I said with a grin.
 
he slurped at her flesh, lapping at the cool liquor, but it was too much. Her top soon grew wet with the alcohol. He let his hands slowly slid over her flesh, shifting her tits this way and that as his tongue ran over the full curves. His fingers slid along the neckline of her top, each sweeping motion was lead by his fingers, gently pulling her top down, followed by his tongue, licking and sucking at her damp flesh.

He tugged her top lower adn lower as his lips swept form one full breast to the other, until he felt her nipple slide beneath his fingers

"Looks like I missed some" he said with a grin, then he tugged her top lower, watching as her hard nippled slid free. he wrapped the hard little nub with his lips, letting his tongue slather back and forth over it. The hadn on her back, slowly slid down again, but this time he brazenly gripped her ass, pulled her close, mashing the flesh of her breast against his face as his tongue flickered back and forth over her nipple in broad swaths
\
he sucked on the firm nipple for awhile, but then slowly let her tit pop free from his mouth, his groin pressng into her stomach, then without hiding his lust, he let her top go, the nipple remaining exposed

"Your turn. just tell me where you want it darlin"
 
Your tongue there, slipping and wetting my breasts even more..God, I loved it. This single experience made me stop and think of all the fun that I have missed throughout my life. My hands went to the back of your head as your tongue ran all over my chest, as your fingers gently pulled down more and more, with your mouth getting more and more bold.

It got to the point where I thought you were going to rip my top!


"Looks like I missed some"
"Missed some?" I asked was soon answered by another tug, as a breast slipped free. I was shocked, as a man finally got to see my breasts naked and I was about to cut it out right now...until your lips and tongue attacked the exposed hard nipple. You soon sucked on it for a while, as I accidentally moaned out your name "Laaance..." as your hand gripped on my ass.

"Your turn. just tell me where you want it darlin" you said teasingly, before moving away a bit.

"How about um..." I said, swallowing any sort of modesty "Could you go again? You might have missed some...here, I'll help." I said as I pulled off my top completely, letting it drop to the floor. "There..." I said, blushing madly.
 
I groaned as I watch you peel your tight top off, your full heavy tits come bouncing free, still glistening with the missed alcohol, your nipples hard dark pebbles aching for attention

"Well certainly" not even bothering with the tequila, I pull you close with the hadn gripping your ass. My lips catching the previously neglected nipple, suckling on it gently, my tongue slipping slow gentle circles over it. my other hadn coming up to gently squeeze your other breast, feeling its weight, jiggling it softly, squeezing it hungrily

My lips break free from one breast adn I trace gentle kisses across your flesh, following the curves down one peak and up the other. My hadn slowly squeezing your ass, gently shifting your body so your stomach presses agaisnt my swollen groin, the rigid length teapped in my shorts, aching to get free

several minutes pass by as I worship your hefty tits, slathering them with kisses, from one to the other, before finally breaking free. Looking up at you

"Your turn again, you know there is something else I could pour your shot over" I say, giving your ass ahard squeeze, puilling you close agaisnt my hard cock to emphasize my meaning
 
"Well certainly"

"Ah!" I gasp, feeling you pull me up close to you by my ass. I moan with his lips catching my other nipple, sucking on it just ever so gently. "That feels...so good." I coo into your ear, as I arch my back, pushing my breasts closer to your face. Your hand goes to the other, making sure that enough attention is given to both my breasts as you squeeze, jiggle and fondle it. The alcohol might have had an effect on me this night however, I was sure that it wasn't the only factor involved.

I breathe more and more heavily as you trail your kisses as your hand slowly squeezes my ass hiding in my jeans. Eventually you break free and say:


"Your turn again, you know there is something else I could pour your shot over"


With harsh squeeze, I pull away wordlessly as my hand began to go to my jeans, undoing the button and slowly pulling it down. I was actually prepare to strip myself naked, just to see what you would do.
 
Back
Top