GLBT Daily Vibe

Status
Not open for further replies.
gentleness to all

MOOD: Stoked!
WEARING: will be...24-yr-old jeans that i wore while walking all over town with KJ in the backpack. The pocket is shredded from her attempts to get a higher vantage point to see the world! The legs are nearly "Pour Some Sugar On Me' shredded too. Perfect concert jeans.... even the breeze makes my commando style titalating! hehe
MUSIC: Wreck of the Day...Anna Nalick.... Priming!!!!

I hope that everyone has an amazing evening... i'm taking the pregnant one and her bf to the concert... hell... i may even treat them to t-shirts! feeling joyous!

*grabbing my clothes and stepping into them once again... time to dress for the public... *sigh* there they are...later all!

Luna_Wolf72 said:
*grumbles, mumbles and pouts..then scoots out from her corner*

Dang it...I LOVE cookies!!!

*head shake*

you are a terrible tease, ya know it??

I'm the best kind of tease, just wicked enough to make someone blush, and just safe enough to make them laugh...

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Hello Hugo -- I've been fine, but busy.

hugo_sam said:
That works... joining them Dizzy? :devil:
Alas, I am nothing but a tease, as I shoo myself off to bed. It was just too long a day. See you guys on the flipside.

-dizzy :rose:

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

i work 66+ hours a week i rarely have time to sleep yet alone keep up with this thread :(

Moanin Peeps

Mood = = Not the best
Clothes= = yeah im wearin them
Listening to = = reruns of Chicago Hope on the telly

Whatchaalldoin?

hey Good morning to you all:

Just showered and put on my black thigh highs and white panties and am horny as all get out. it is raining and dreary outside and a great day to play inside. But I am dressed for fun with desire and no one to play with :( . The day is young so I am still in a great mood with high expectations.

Morning Vibrations!

Mood: Still freaking fab
Wearing: shades of blue... including a baby blue Anna Nalick tee picked up fresh last night after taking my pic with the beautiful and melodious one... damn that girl can sing... and he was good too
Music: Catalyst... Anna Nalick... still in that floaty mood!

We got autographs and pics after Rob's set... she is so friendly... and cute... and witty... what fun.... worth buying the CD again just to have a nice suvi...and the rest of her band signed as well! hehe

How goes the world in here today? I somehow feel like dancing... who'd a thunk it?!
Dancing to heal.... dancing to celebrate.... dancing for joy

femininity said:
Moanin Peeps

Mood = = Not the best
Clothes= = yeah im wearin them
Listening to = = reruns of Chicago Hope on the telly

Whatchaalldoin?

*flyingtacklehugzkissesandlicks* 'sup with you?!

hugo_sam said:
Good Morning Annie
Glad you enjoyed yourself
Dance away

Hugo

It was a trip! *grin*

Nearly time to lock myself in for the paperwork marathon. *sigh* Decided to wait til the work day was over so as not to inflict any frustrations on customers.... I will need the tunes cranked to a dangerous level and plenty of room to throw things without the potential of hurting anyone! *beg*

Anything interesting in your world today, {{{bear}}}?

Anniejustagirl said:
Morning Vibrations!

Mood: Still freaking fab
Wearing: shades of blue... including a baby blue Anna Nalick tee picked up fresh last night after taking my pic with the beautiful and melodious one... damn that girl can sing... and he was good too
Music: Catalyst... Anna Nalick... still in that floaty mood!

We got autographs and pics after Rob's set... she is so friendly... and cute... and witty... what fun.... worth buying the CD again just to have a nice suvi...and the rest of her band signed as well! hehe

How goes the world in here today? I somehow feel like dancing... who'd a thunk it?!
Dancing to heal.... dancing to celebrate.... dancing for joy

Sounds like SOMEONE had a good night! :) I like her voice too.. haven't heard much of her but what I have heard, I liked!
Too cool that you got to meet her and her band!

Well... I'm off to the grocery store! woohoo! :rolleyes:

mark197205 said:
Good evening everyone, back from the wasteland that is a internet-less house.... :)

Can it get worse? Whos ya provider? I'll sue for ya. :devil:

hugo_sam said:
Sexiest Song List {updated 1325 hours (GM-6), 3/13/06}

Marvin Gaye - Let's Get It On

Gladys Knight & The Pips - You Are The Best Thing That Ever Happened To Me

Divinyls - I Touch Myself

Alanah Myles - Black Velvet

Madonna - Justify My Love

Enigma - Me Culpa

Sade - No Ordinary Love

Roxette - Excited

Craig Davis - Fill Me In

Darren Hayes - Insatiable

KD Lang - Sexuality

Cassie - Me and You

Indigo Girls - Ghost

Jill Scott - I Am Not Afraid

NIN – Closer

KD Lang - Constant Craving

Puccini - Any love-related aria or duet...

Esthero - I Drive Alone

Roberta Flack - The First time Ever I Saw Your Face

LL Cool J – Doin’ It

Meredith Brooks – What Would Happen(If We Kiss)

Madonna - Like A Prayer

Madonna - Where is the party?

Rachel Stevens - Funkydory

Shakira - La Pared

Shakira - Da De Enero

Shania Twain - Man! I feel like a woman

Sophie B. Hawkins - Damn, I Wish I Was Your Lover

______
Hugo

Brandy= = the girl is mine.

Heya Hugo :cool:

Status