Create A Wrestler

yeah i notice how hard it is too. Like when stories is updated it hard to see what the new updates are since the story map is so long. As a side note Speaking of cast of characters i notice that only the women are on the list and none of men except maybe for timmy. But anyways i understand there isn't much to do about that since the site made like that to begin with. That my two cents in it and oh yeah i made a thread showing Jack's dark and light egos. So have fun on what u guys want the evil version of him looks likes. I don't know if it a girl or boy. That want i like about these stories the possibilities have fun Such thought I add that bit so no one think they are stepping on my ideas or anything like by writing there own things with jack

Last edited:
The only thing I can think of is to make a post, something like "CREATE-A-WRESTLER - NEWBIES READ HERE". Then point them towards useful stuff like a blank bio template and a cast of characters.

I could see that being a good addition. I'm not sure making a new Create-A-Wrestler would be practical since the current one has grown so much. It'd be a lot of pruning and house keeping (I say pruning since we should probably cut off matches and characters that didn't end up happening and just saving that information like in Word or in this thread for future reference when we want to make those characters or matches happen that way if we end up making a new Create-A-Wrestler at least it'll be more neater with very few loose ends when we start).

But like I said, it'd be a lot of work. So one could narrow it down to: do we use that time to cleaning it up for a new story or do we use the time to add more to the story we have right now?

Perhaps an alternative solution would be taking care of any loose ends in our current story (start and finish matches that still haven't started, make characters that haven't been made yet that have a blank bio) that way at least although the story map may be huge each thread in it would at least serve a purpose and wouldn't go to waste.

Is there a way to delete threads from the story? Maybe another solution could be like I said writing down the info for match and character threads that didn't start and just deleting those threads. That way at least when we want to make those matches and characters we'll have the info and we can just copy and paste that and make the thread like that.

the problem with that is i find sometimes storylines that arent finish isn't because someone is done with them but because someone hasn't thought of it yet or new writer hasn't come yet. Sometimes threads don't get added until years later and some of it is pretty good. I understand deleting threads where we made a mistake like add the same thread twice guilty but some characters that hadn't been used yet i think shouldn't be deleted. Look at Jessie she was never being used until Jack came along now she might gain some popularity. It not that easy to think of new material for this so it take time to make it. It shame we don't have this thing that i saw in another create-story site where it shows the new updates on a different page and the story map on other

the problem with that is i find sometimes storylines that arent finish isn't because someone is done with them but because someone hasn't thought of it yet or new writer hasn't come yet. Sometimes threads don't get added until years later and some of it is pretty good. I understand deleting threads where we made a mistake like add the same thread twice guilty but some characters that hadn't been used yet i think shouldn't be deleted. Look at Jessie she was never being used until Jack came along now she might gain some popularity. It not that easy to think of new material for this so it take time to make it. It shame we don't have this thing that i saw in another create-story site where it shows the new updates on a different page and the story map on other

Well I mean deleting the stuff for characters that aren't made yet, like there are a few stat threads like this floating around ( http://www.chyoo.com/index.php/main.story.page/73688/29996 ) that are cluttered in the story map that we could probably delete to clean things up a bit. Plus if we really want to then like I said we could just copy the info in those threads onto Word or something to save for later use and delete the thread and just use that information when we have an idea of what character we want to make with those stats. I totally agree with the sentiment that some characters just don't find use til later (I still think Cammy the army girl and Monica the Latin Gangster need a lot more action).

I think beefing up the info section could help

There is one after all

Maybe an IMPORTANT storyline section.

I think beefing up the info section could help

There is one after all

Maybe an IMPORTANT storyline section.

Yeah we could list all the storylines and what is happening right now in them and when that story finishes.

Well I mean deleting the stuff for characters that aren't made yet, like there are a few stat threads like this floating around ( http://www.chyoo.com/index.php/main.story.page/73688/29996 ) that are cluttered in the story map that we could probably delete to clean things up a bit. Plus if we really want to then like I said we could just copy the info in those threads onto Word or something to save for later use and delete the thread and just use that information when we have an idea of what character we want to make with those stats. I totally agree with the sentiment that some characters just don't find use til later (I still think Cammy the army girl and Monica the Latin Gangster need a lot more action).

Cammy and Monica just never particularly caught my eye. Can't say why, though Lisa $ always struck me as being nigh identical, just with a backstory.

I kept forgetting, but I have been against removing the "what's her hair? eyes? persona?" threads for a while. They eat up a lot of space when me and most others I've noticed just make a new character straight out anyway. Might be tricky to maintain those threads though, since lots of the older character storylines start out with links to the character creator threads. Could take some tedious copy and pasting

I don't mind the character creation threads. Sure, they take up a lot of space but a lot of readers, myself included, like to build their characters from scratch. It's better when you get several choices for each thread.

Hmm interesting then. What else could we do then? I like the idea of making a thread saying what storylines are in the story and whats happening in them and making a thread for newbies. :)

major storyline I can think of

the ppv link itself
the tag title tournaments
Mama Luv gains the title from Kim Austin
Jack's storyline
the first person storyline
Big Mama vs Timmy
Baroness' Champion
Rochell/Casey wedding
Cassie's arrival
Dr H's simulations
Amazon's warning from Tanya McVan/Amazon Army
24 Title
Aunt Becky's crusade against the Luvs
Mama Luv kidnapped
Becky vs Mama/Hayt Family
Becky's therapy
Baroness vs Tikka

some of those stories might be in the story link section

Promblem with some of the idea of a digest is depending on what choices you make some of the stories have vastly differnt outcomes

There some stories depending on the choices you make, a character goes on a long winning streak, other they have a long losing one. Some they turn evil and other they turn good

So I dont want people to think they HAVE to pay attention to a certain outcome.

like throwing in alternate paths early on in long-running stories. that is, changing part 3 of a 10 part story. rarely come out to much, but whatev

ahhh kissmet

Luffy made an Illsa and Ellen team

And Ant just happen to make a story involving them. Linked some thing together

I would like to know how to delete threads though

For DOUBLE thread, double links, or mistakes. Something a lot of us have been guilty of at least ounce.

well speaking of my threads since i seem to be popular right now lol i also help give Jack a family member in the jessie thread. That would be fun if she came to the league and she and Jack team up or something or just to annoy him

Last edited:
Some of those relationships Carrothead came up with are pretty weird. Chichi and Yasmin? Vanessa and Gatorbait? Becky and anyone? And a couple are just wrong. Amber's with Susan, not the nameless cowboy.

and rich with tanya, Lisa cole with James green and Monica with 40 cent?

eh, it's an appreciated effort. i took it more as suggestions than anything else. maybe even a (sex?) history more than mandates.

edit: oh, and added the character "Ink," the tatted, coldhearted thrillseeker

Last edited:
I had ideas for two tag teams... well actually I was going to make the Drumme and Bassist for Delisha's band into a tag team, and make Tiffany Armstrong's sorority sisters Blaize, Missy and Didi into a "Freebird Rules" tag team. But I'm completely out of ideas for moves... I'm more into the realistic stuff (that's why dildos in the threads I write are more likely to be 8 inches than 16 inches, for example), and I just have trouble coming up with moves.

happen to have one or two lying around... though naming them is where i feel like i really shine

one person gets the enemy in a boston crab, or some leg move leaving them by the ropes where their partner is. The partner on the apron can then hold down their arms to prevent a rope break, also kissing, biting, or punching them.

one girl flashes their tits to distract the enemy, only for the other partner to grab them from behind and shove their face into them

grab the hair, pull in different directions, stun her for a double clothesline/crotch kick

one delivers a gut kick to bend them over, one delivers an ax kick follow up, both elbow/leg drop

also try this one out
http://home.planet.nl/~nes00144/indexSWW.html
good for visual references for submission ideas

actually, the boston crab one one practically recommended to me by my girlfriend (she's recently found out and is admittedly interested in some of the softer stuff; we recently bought a 360 and we play rumble roses together... i'm so fuckin' lucky).

recently realized that I'd really like to know who is in Delisha's girl band, too. think i named her drummed Marla in the concert post, we name her lead guitarist Wendy in her interview (but excusable since there's one already)

Last edited:
just to change topics for a second I was thinking about revising the match between Jessie and Jack since most of the choices were sometimes the same thing. I was thinking about making a new thread and just copy and pasting so it would be straight. Since I can't delete any threads. Back on the topic yeah I like that site that gives me a few ideas

I edited the match so that way it wont be so confusing. Sorry if it seems long but i also gave everyone credit for their threads as you can see. Hopefully this helps

Last edited:
just remembered (my memory is horrible, in case i haven't said 'i just remembered' enough) mentioning if anyone had any ideas that never fleshed out right enough to make. i remember having an idea for the Marx Sisters, two or three girls who were big on comedy, pranks, tumbling, and so on. I couldn't come up with a way to present it while keeping that sexy...

Well with the Marx sisters you could have them make balloon dildos or have flowers that are filled with some chemical that make their victims horny. Or is that too clowny for your tastes

that's the thing. i have no idea. i think i was aiming at the marx brothers classic comedy kind of thing, but then i thought that they could be just about anything then, just telling puns really...

didn't think full blown clowns would work well erotically. i thought them using lots of gadgets would fall too close to Baroness or Presto anyway. think something revolving around acrobatics, tumbling, and regular taunting might work, but i couldn't think of any real moves for them

Back