Orgasm Denial

I love being denied and kept in a constant sexual haze but i can only tease myself so long. Ive already had 2 ruined orgasm tonight. The urge to just garb it and wank is strong.

any belts you would suggest for a woman?

Most belts for girls that make no touching possible also make no potty possible. Girls I have chatted with use locking pants/shorts to sleep in but are pretty much on there honor during the day. But better yet many like to be tied up. Simply having your hands tied behind your back or to your hair will be fun. My cock cage is not really workable for day use so it only gets used to prevent night time touching. For me the sleeping time after intense teasing is the most difficult. The next day I feel good about being horny.
Also pamelapet, you might like my most recent story.

:rose::rose::rose::rose::rose::rose::rose:

Last edited:
Belts for women

any belts you would suggest for a woman?

I don't know a woman who wears chastity belts. I agree with bone, that they all look very uncomfortable, especially for cleaning after toilet. Have seen pics of pierced pussies. May be this could be an alternative.
I think it is easier to prevent a man from masturbation then a woman. My cock cages all allow peeing, but no erection and cuming. I have very comfortable ones and also some, that are very small and makes me a smallcock, what my wife likes very much. Of course cleaning is very important. My wife opens my cage every morning. I shower under her control, while she is drying her hair. If not together, may on on business travels, I wear cages, which allow cleaning with a hard water jet from the shower. That makes it for some days.

Most belts for girls that make no touching possible also make no potty possible. Girls I have chatted with use locking pants/shorts to sleep in but are pretty much on there honor during the day. But better yet many like to be tied up. Simply having your hands tied behind your back or to your hair will be fun. My cock cage is not really workable for day use so it only gets used to prevent night time touching. For me the sleeping time after intense teasing is the most difficult. The next day I feel good about being horny.
Also pamelapet, you might like my most recent story.

:rose::rose::rose::rose::rose::rose::rose:

i enjoy being bound. can you share the link for that story? i would be partial to chastity rings

I don't know a woman who wears chastity belts. I agree with bone, that they all look very uncomfortable, especially for cleaning after toilet. Have seen pics of pierced pussies. May be this could be an alternative.
I think it is easier to prevent a man from masturbation then a woman. My cock cages all allow peeing, but no erection and cuming. I have very comfortable ones and also some, that are very small and makes me a smallcock, what my wife likes very much. Of course cleaning is very important. My wife opens my cage every morning. I shower under her control, while she is drying her hair. If not together, may on on business travels, I wear cages, which allow cleaning with a hard water jet from the shower. That makes it for some days.

i have seen some chastity piercings that can locked at will and effectively. chastity belts and bras do look sexy though

i enjoy being bound. can you share the link for that story? i would be partial to chastity rings

In my signature line below. Chapter 3 is when the girl shows up. Chapter 4 the girl in control has the other girl and the guy fuck without cumming. Big tease.

:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

I am wondering if any ladies here enjoy edging, teasing and keeping a guy from his orgasm?
I would love to hear from you please.

:):):):):):):)

I love to inflict this on women. My favorite way to do it is to eat her pussy real good. Throw her legs over my shoulders and go to town. As soon as I feel her start to shudder and gasp for breath, I slow down and take my time with each lick of the clit. When she shivers like she's being electrocuted, that's when I know to open the flood gates and finish the job :)

I love to inflict this on women. My favorite way to do it is to eat her pussy real good. Throw her legs over my shoulders and go to town. As soon as I feel her start to shudder and gasp for breath, I slow down and take my time with each lick of the clit. When she shivers like she's being electrocuted, that's when I know to open the flood gates and finish the job :)

Funny I would not call that orgasm denial, just good technique:D

ES

I enjoy the challenge

I have been challenged to a 1 year orgasm 3 times. Only once I lost. So, I enjoy denial and love edging. The edging only counts if I hit teh point of no return and dribble pre cum

Cum or Hold

Well, I will probably pop tonight. I feel like I could shoot now but the challenge is holding back.

My first denial challenge

My first denial challenge was a year. I completed the challenge. When I masturbate
I shot loads hitting my chin

So from the male submissives, or those who just enjoy denial, is the giving up CONTROL to someone else your kink and the edging is just a means to that end OR, is it the actual physical build up over time of desire pent up?

Curious as I can not relate to either scenario personally.

that sounds wonderful

So from the male submissives, or those who just enjoy denial, is the giving up CONTROL to someone else your kink and the edging is just a means to that end OR, is it the actual physical build up over time of desire pent up?

Curious as I can not relate to either scenario personally.

Yes I think a big part of it for me is giving up control of my orgasm to someone else. The edging part is just the build up and not done alone unless instructed to or it is done by the woman on me. When the woman is in control, edging is her way of showing she is in control. If she has you very close to orgasm, there is no doubt who is in control. As a man I am used to being in control of many things, so this is very humbling which is also a turn on for some.

ES

I've used edging and denial to make myself horny enough to go to a singles bar - aka 'meat market' - and get myself laid. I can get myself going more or less but if I have a guy help out I can really get into that sweating, moaning, begging state that makes me want to go out and rape the first man I see.

Blue Pill Sessions

My dominant wife believes that I serve to give her sexual pleasure. She believes that in giving me the magic blue pill I can be hard enough to pleasure her for several hours. We have been practicing the art of withholding ejaculations so that we can couple multiple times during lovemaking. My wife is multi orgasmic and can come in a number of ways. We like to start our sessions in the shower where my wife has me Neil feet me the blue pill and has me open my mouth while she pisses down my throat so I can swallow it. I drink more of her golden champagne willingly toasting to my goddess. As a married couple exchanging bodily fluids between us both is a sacred act. Mistress also believes in giving my genitals a sacred washing prior to intercourse spraying my cock and balls in the shower.
I give my mistress a massage to let the magic blue pill take affect. I gave her a nice slow worship with my mouth performing cunnilingus to orgasm just as she likes it. She loves French kissing after I eat her pussy tasting her juices on my mouth and tongue. If my cock is hard she welcomes me into her yoni. I am required to go nice and slow and make sure my pubic bone is rubbing against her maternal area just enough to give her another orgasm. Pulling out free without coming and if she requests I begin giving her more oral sex. Many times we 69 because she savers the taste of her juices on my still hard cock. Many nights we have coupled 4 to 5 times giving her orgasms with my cock as well as my mouth without losing a single sperm cell. My wife goes right to sleep and I lay there with my erect cock for bidden to touch myself.
Being an expert at fellatio able to prolong my orgasm almost in definitely she makes sure that she can take every last drop into her mouth and either swallow or savor it in her mouth to feed it back to me in an intimate kiss. We try to conserve my semen but there are other times during ritual fellatio she prefers sucking me off and sharing it in a kiss. In a passionate kiss she spits my spent semen into my mouth and then pushes her tongue inside allowing me to suck every last sticky bit from her tongue as well as washing the insides of her mouth with my tongue. As a male slave it’s a turn on for my mistress to know that my very own sperm cells are now in my own belly.

Hello there Slave , Mistress Krissy is here. by the way are you ready to become my Slave ? Mistress is here to change your Slave's experience, to feed you, to clean you and most of all to owned you officially. Mistress is waiting for you. If you are interested to make your Mistress happy kindly reach me at my Email address. : email me now so that we can discuss about your submitting to me my slave. and i can also send you a Picture on email then!

Krissy.
This post violates posting guidelines as I already pointed out to you with your original post.
And you are behaving suspiciously like a spammer.
Gentleman beware and guard your wallets.

If you are unable to abide by posting rules here the mods can remove your account altogether.

Last edited:
Krissy.
This post violates posting guidelines as I already pointed out to you with your original post.
And you are behaving suspiciously like a spammer.
Gentleman beware and guard your wallets.

If you are unable to abide by posting rules here the mods can remove your account altogether.

Thank you for posting

Besides, orgasm denial is about keeping your need to cum so you can please her.
:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

My dominant wife believes that I serve to give her sexual pleasure. She believes that in giving me the magic blue pill I can be hard enough to pleasure her for several hours. We have been practicing the art of withholding ejaculations so that we can couple multiple times during lovemaking. My wife is multi orgasmic and can come in a number of ways. We like to start our sessions in the shower where my wife has me Neil feet me the blue pill and has me open my mouth while she pisses down my throat so I can swallow it. I drink more of her golden champagne willingly toasting to my goddess. As a married couple exchanging bodily fluids between us both is a sacred act. Mistress also believes in giving my genitals a sacred washing prior to intercourse spraying my cock and balls in the shower.
I give my mistress a massage to let the magic blue pill take affect. I gave her a nice slow worship with my mouth performing cunnilingus to orgasm just as she likes it. She loves French kissing after I eat her pussy tasting her juices on my mouth and tongue. If my cock is hard she welcomes me into her yoni. I am required to go nice and slow and make sure my pubic bone is rubbing against her maternal area just enough to give her another orgasm. Pulling out free without coming and if she requests I begin giving her more oral sex. Many times we 69 because she savers the taste of her juices on my still hard cock. Many nights we have coupled 4 to 5 times giving her orgasms with my cock as well as my mouth without losing a single sperm cell. My wife goes right to sleep and I lay there with my erect cock for bidden to touch myself.
Being an expert at fellatio able to prolong my orgasm almost in definitely she makes sure that she can take every last drop into her mouth and either swallow or savor it in her mouth to feed it back to me in an intimate kiss. We try to conserve my semen but there are other times during ritual fellatio she prefers sucking me off and sharing it in a kiss. In a passionate kiss she spits my spent semen into my mouth and then pushes her tongue inside allowing me to suck every last sticky bit from her tongue as well as washing the insides of her mouth with my tongue. As a male slave it’s a turn on for my mistress to know that my very own sperm cells are now in my own belly.

Sweet Jesus Mary and Joseph, that may be the sexiest thing I’ve EVER read. And I didn’t even know I would find any of that apealing yesterday. If you had asked me, I’d have said, “Not just no, but hell no. Freak.”

But, wow. I’m interested.

“Exchanging bodily fluids between us both is a sacred act.” “Taste her own juices on your still hard cock.” “Ritual fellatio.” “Your very own sperm cells in your own belly.”

Where do I buy the book? Or enroll? Or whatever? I’m in.

You should post more.

Back