The Right Man, The Right Ad (closed for ThePhoenixMan and Little_Miss_J)

Little_Miss_J

Experienced
Joined
Dec 28, 2007
Posts
82
long_hairstyles_35.jpg

Alexandria “Alex” Conley
Age 27
Brown hair, soft gold highlights, long, mid back
Eye’s deep brown, filled with spirit

Alexandria woke up to another day of routine. Her life had become so normal, so repetitive that she dreaded it. She’d married her husband, she had been in an accident and he was her doctor. They had seen each other after she recovered and got married soon after. Life with Steven was good; he was good to her except in the one that really mattered between man and wife. They hadn’t had sex or any type of real physical intimacy in months. She wasn’t meant to be without, her body craved it.

She had never thought of cheating, of seeking out someone to fill that void until recently. She had been with some girlfriends and one had said something about being so hard up for sex she thought about placing an ad. That had gotten Alex thinking that person there was someone that could help her in that way.

It would have to be discrete, very hush hush but it could be done. She left her bed and began to search a few sights on her computer. She even looked through the paper hoping to spot a like minded individual that she could find her much needed release with. It was then she spotted it, a smile formed on her lips as she sat and reread it.

Middle aged man looking to find a woman equal in my desires. I promise to offer nothing but discreet and exciting rendezvous. I have a very high sex drive and am looking to find a woman with the same; a woman that is missing that one piece to complete her life. Contact me at Box 22534 if this peaks your interest.

Something about middle age, a little older, called out to her. Alex had never been with a man older then her. She wanted to try and there was just something about this ad that made her want to respond. Of course she was frightened, she had to tread carefully, not wanting to let anyone in on what she was planning. She responded to him.

Box 22534,
I do hate typing to a box but as you left me with no name I am forced to call you that. Your add, especially the high sex drive and need to be discreet, sparked interest in me. I'm a married woman looking for that type of fuffilment that is not offered from my spouse. It did not say if you minded a married woman if so just disreguard. I've enclosed a phot so you know the woman you would be dealing with. If you tell me more about the man behind the box please, I would love to hear.
Alex


She sent the add on its way and went back to getting around. It was now mid morning and she did have a few errands to run before she would be back at the house. She closed her lap top and smiled hoping that soon things would be very different.
 
businessman%20on%20phone%200003.jpg

Jason Harbison
Age 40
Salt and Pepper hair, cut stylishly short
Steel grey eyes, full of mystery and intrigue
6'4" tall, 200 lbs, athletic build


Jason sat at his office desk, crunching numbers and filing through reports as his life passed before his eyes. He'd always been a player living the bachelor life. Yet now, at his advancing age, he found the pickings available at the local bars to be less than fulfilling. The women were way too young, inexperienced, and too air-headed for his tastes.

He tried blind dates, friends of friends, and so on, but no one piqued his interest. It was during an after-work drink gathering that Jason noticed a close friend of his, who was married, flirting quite knowingly with a married woman. Jason later found out that Wayne always sought out the married women for several reasons: they were safe, they were in it for the sex, and for the most part, they were discreet! That got Jason to thinking long and hard. He needed a married woman! Not someone who'd be clingy and stuff, but in it for some good, old-fashioned, raunchy sex. He had recalled the movie "9 1/2 Weeks," and recalled how much the topic had excited him.

Late one night, he sat up and found a site that posted personal ads. It took him a while to find the right words, but he finally settled on what lay on his screen in front of him. He submitted it to the site, never really thinking he'd receive an honest reply, and if he did, he could only imagine what she'd look like.

That was almost two weeks ago. He had only received one valid response, which after reading it, thought he was wasting his time.

Jason had practically forgotten about the ad, until his email acct popped up, telling him his personal ad mailbox had another response to his ad. Jason looked up from his work desk. The Senior VP at a major marketing firm, Jason needed to be sure no one would catch him checking the illicit email. He took a deep breath and held it as he logged into his personal account to retrieve the response.

His eyes went wide, studying the photo intently, wondering if this was some joke? Could this be for real? This woman was stunning! Her radiant smile, high cheekbones, and brown eyes were absolutely captivating. He stared at the image for quite some time before even reading her response. Her long hair and slim figure also kept his eyes glued to the screen. He found it hard to believe that anyone would not give up their right leg to satisfy this woman! When he read her response, he had to smile, images of he and she engaged in all kinds of perverted sexual positions and encounters filled his brain.

Her response was witty, and Jason wanted to echo the sentiment, so he chose his words carefully, making sure once more that no one would interrupt his typing.

Alex,
I left no name because I thought names may be too personal. However, since you have given me your name, we'll stay on a first name basis only. My name is Jason! I've enclosed a photo that I hope does some justice. Though I am 40, I have the energy of those many years younger by staying athletically fit.

I am captivated by your photo and can already envision intimate moments being with you. I hadn't stated anything about a married woman, but the truth is, I was preferring a married woman.

If you'd like to explore some of those fantasies you thought you'd never be able to live out, then now is the time to take that first step. Pick a hotel, date, and time. I'll clear my schedule and make the arrangements! I look forward to hearing from you.

- Jason


Jason sent off the reply and returned to work. However, he kept the image of Alex minimized on his screen and would return to it from time to time, getting visions in his head!
 
The day moved on and Alex played the part of socialite wife. She had lunch with friends, picked up things for her husband, made arrangements for a party they were having. She didn’t really have a moment to think about the ad she had responded to until mid afternoon. She sat at her desk, opening an email account she created for this purpose alone and saw there was a message waiting.

To say she was nervous was an understatement. She hated rejection; it was always something that she never got used to. Her fingers rested on the read button trying to decide what to do. She could hear her inner voice telling her to just open, not to be so worried.

“Geeze,” she muttered to herself and hit the open button.

There was a photo that greeted her eyes, on of a very stunning older man. She couldn’t help but feel a little surprised. Alex hadn’t been sure what to expect but this was beyond it. He had a chiseled face, one that she suddenly wanted to touch. His hair even exuded strength and power. That was something she liked in a man. From looks alone she was already happy with the fact she had responded.

Then she actually read his response to her. Her eye’s lit up as she read over his words. Jason, he looked like a Jason. So he could already imagine them together, the different ways in which they would be together. He wanted her to take that first step, to make that big choice. She knew of a hotel they could go to; it wasn’t far but yet not one that anyone would see her at, The Montenagro. It would give the privacy and yet was still upscale and would offer them those nice little extras.

When though, when would be the perfect time for this to begin? Alex knew she would want them to have some time. She really couldn’t jump into bed with a man she didn’t know, could she? Hell she didn’t know. She never thought she’d respond to a personal ad. She looked through her calendar. Steven was going to be gone this Friday that would be perfect. She decided that just after lunch would be the perfect time to meet up. This way she would have everything she needed done.

Jason,
The name suits you I must say. Thank you for entertaining the first name only idea even though I failed to mention it. Obviously this is my first time doing anything of this sort.

I too upon looking at your photo instantly had ideas swirling in my head. You are a very striking man. I’m sure you’ve been told that. I’m also glad my being married works out for you. It is important that this matter remains quiet and I have a feeling you understand it completely.

I’ve thought about this first step and decided on a place, date, and time. Should they be to your liking feel free to make the arrangements; The Montenagro, on Friday, sometime after lunch? You can email me with the exactness of everything. I’d like to at least talk with you before we entertain other ideas as I’m sure you understand.

~Alex


With that she sent off the letter and decided to head down to the kitchen to work on dinner. Things were different now for her and she hoped she had made the right decision in finding Jason. There was something about his look that she just couldn’t get out of her head. Then again she had always, always had a thing for older men. He fit her fantasy perfect so far.
 
Jason was becoming impatient, constantly checking back to his email to see if Alex had replied to his response yet. He felt foolish for being so giddy, yet the image of Alex, which still remained on his computer was doing things to him, he thought he'd lost a long time ago. Luckily Jason had a secretary, and other coworkers that had interrupted his daydreaming, demanding that he get some work completed. He was, afterall, at work!

Being Senior VP, offered him a lot of benefits, but with it came the overall responsibility of making sure things ran smoothly. If things went smoothly, his job was easy, rather non-existent. However, if there was a problem, it always came down on him to provide a quick, reasonable, and most of all, profitable solution. Jason spent the rest of the morning tending to reports and putting out fires. He broke for lunch, then hustled back to his desk to check once again. Still, there was nothing, and Jason began to wonder if it was a hoax, his identity, potentially lingering out there for someone to pick up on?

A little while had passed, and the pop-up icon signaled he had an email. Jason checked, and sure enough, his private account had a message. Ensuring his privacy once more, Jason opened up Alex's reply and read it carefully.

" ... first name only ... Obviously ... photo ... striking ... quiet ... understand ... "

Yes it looked like things were going well. He kept reading, and there it was! Exactly what he was looking for!

" ... Montenagro ... Friday ... after lunch ..."

"Perfect," Jason almost yelled out, loud enough for everyone to hear! His heart was racing and his blood coursing through his veins. Jason had a renewed sense of energy, vigor, and urgency. He was ALIVE again!

There was more. He kept reading, even though the note was brief.

" ... talk ... before we entertain other ideas ..."

That last part confused him. Talk breeds intimacy, intimacy leads to feelings, and feelings lead to trouble! Had he not made it perfectly clear it was all bout the sex? What was there to talk about, other than limits, and maybe a 'safe' word? Jason scratched his head. He needed to think this one out carefully. In the meantime, that didn't preclude him from going ahead, and making accomodations at the Montenagro.

Jason knew the place very well. It was noted for its fine rooms, each one equipped with an extra large Jacuzzi tub, and the king sized four poster beds. It's catering had also received numerous awards. 'At least the lady has class," Jason admitted as he searched the internet for a phone number. It popped up on the screen, along with a picture of the ten-story building.

Jason picked up the phone and dialed the number. A pleasant voice came on the other end. "Yes. Hello. I'd like to reserve a room for this coming Friday. I should be arriving around 11 am. Yes. Mmmhmm. One night. Sure thing. Name? Ummm... Alex ... Alex Harbison ... Cash ... Confirmation? ... Sure ... Go ahead!" Jason jotted down the number on a pad the quickly ripped it from the pile and shoved it in his pocket.

He went back to his work for the time being, trying to think how he'd like to reply. It was nearly quitting time when he settled on his reply.

Alex,

Friday, Montenagro, one o'clock.

There'll be an envelope at the front desk with the initials A.J. on it. In it will be the keycard to the room. I look forward to seeing you there with baited breath.

I admit, I am a bit confused, when you say you want to talk. Is it a safeword you seek, a word that once uttered under any circumstance, will bring an end to the encounter? "Montenagro" seems simple enough. Say the word one time, and everything stops, and we go our separate ways.

Other than that, words can only get in the way of what we are ultimately seeking, would you not agree? Limits? Limits are best explored, ventured, tested, stretched. Is that not what we both are seeking?

Fear not! Follow your instincts. Listen to your body. Free your mind.

-J
 
Alex spent the rest of the afternoon curious if Jason had responded but she kept busy. She really didn’t want to seem over eager but she was. What was happening was something she wanted, no needed to feel like a woman again. Her body had only been touched by her own hands; her own fingers had been the only ones in months to travel the curves of her form. To feel another’s touching her, creating that yearning, that warmth, that need deep within her.

She dropped the knife that was in her had and took a moment to gather her thoughts before she continued cutting the vegetables for dinner. Her eyes closed briefly and she immediately saw Jason’s imagine in her minds eye, could imagine him as he touched her. Friday really couldn’t get there fast enough she thought. Letting out a sigh she got back to the task at hand.

She finished preparing dinner and got it in the oven and on the stove. Steven would be home soon and always liked to eat on time. Talk about predictable, Alex thought to herself. She walked to her desk and decided to quickly check the email before changing and freshening up for her husband. She often wondered if he paid attention to her or if she was only doing it for herself.

Sitting she opened the laptop and pulled up her email. Her fingers stilled as she saw one message waiting in her inbox. Now everything would be set and she’d meet him and then well everything she needed would come true.

So there would be an envelope waiting for her, she jotted the time and initials in her blackberry. This way she was sure not to forget. Talking … yes she had to admit to herself it had been her nerves saying this. She really didn’t want to share more then what they were seeking. He was right, words would get in their way, they could lead to feeling and that would only complicate an otherwise perfect situation.

“Montenagro,” she said out load, the safe word. Not that Alex thought she would be using it but one never knew.

The last line of his email struck her hard. They had never met, didn’t know anything about each other and yet he had hit it so perfectly. Her eyes lingered over his words, a small smile curving her lips as she absorbed herself in them. She only needed to do as he asked, the question was could she?

Jason,

One o’clock will be just fine.

The safe word will work fine. I’m thinking that my nerves simply got the best of me for a moment when I suggested talking. Everything you’ve said is simply what I’m looking for, nothing else, no commitment, just a filling of a void too long denied.

I’m prepared to let go of everything and to give myself up to you, too follow your lead.

~Alex


She sent it and shut her computer. She walked into her closet and began looking for something else to wear. Taking of the slacks and blouse she had been wearing and slipping into a pale pink dress. Her feet slipped into a pair of white heels and she went into the bathroom to freshen the little make up she wore. Her hands, she noticed, shook slightly with wanting. There was only a couple days before she’d finally do it, finally let herself go.
 
Jason read the reply nearly as soon as it was delivered. It wasn't that he was lingering at work, waiting around for Alex to respond; or was he? All the others had left, but he lingered around. He usually did, anyways. He always got extra things done, once the distraction and interruption of the other employees were gone.

It must've been around dinnertime when he noticed the popup on his monitor. Before he opened the mail message. Jason reopened the image of Alex and stared at it. Her lovely face had captivated him, and images of his lips pressed ever so gently against her soft pink lips. He didn't want to think about it, but he found it difficult not to imagine his hands exploring her body. Visions of his palms gliding over her curves and coming to rest on her rounded breasts were playing over and over in his head; her nipples hardening under his touch.

Jason punched the enter button on the computer, opening the email message from Kate, putting a halt to the rampant, runaway thoughts filling his head. He concentrated on the words, wondering how she had taken what he had to say. He had been slightly worried about the issue of 'talk'; worried that she would be too nervous and needed the comfort of 'talk' to soothe her nerves and her worries. But Jason wanted none of that. It wasn't just the sex. He could get that any time. There were plenty of young bimbos out there who would do anything to have access to his wealth, and his lifestyle. That was part of the reason he sought out a married woman.

'Danger.' No doubt, what he was about to enter into was extremely dangerous. Obviously there was danger for Alex, but there was also danger for Jason. Jason's reputation was at stake, more so his status within the corporation. It had nothing to do with bedding another woman, but the notion of him being with a married woman would not sit well with the president and board members, all of whom were married. They'd be looking over their shoulders at him, untrusting, worried and wondering if he was bedding their spouses? Of course there was also the threat of harm or bodily damage from Alex's husband if he found out. But it was the danger that sent a surge of adrenaline through his blood, danger that made his blood boil, danger that made his heart race. All of it combined to awaken his senses and make him more aware!

Yes! It was the danger that he needed to thrive on, the very same danger that he hoped would make Alex's blood boil and race as his did. That's when he read her words, and a smile crossed his face, the burden of worry lifted from him when she agreed that it was her nerves that made her write that. Jason was relieved to have the sense that Alex, too, felt the danger, and excitement that he did.

He lingered over her last sentence, his finger touching the screen, gently caressing each word as the flat screen slightly gave way under the pressure of his fingertip. "I’m prepared to let go of everything and to give myself up to you, too follow your lead." The words sank more deeply than he could have imagined. She was giving herself to him, and the power he felt somehow frightened, yet aroused him. He knew he'd have to be careful with such power and control that had been so willingly released to his decision.

He let go of the screen and pondered a reply. Words seemed to escape him, and he realized that any additional words would merely be that ... words! Any words he could come up with would only serve to complicate matters. Sometimes things were best left unsaid. Jason closed out the email without any further comment. Friday would come soon enough.

... ... ... ...

The days had passed by, with excruciating slowness. Whenever Jason had a private moment, he'd bring up the image and touch her, running his finger ever so tenderly over her face, over her torso, and what little he could imagine of her legs. He had gone out late Thursday, in preparation for his first encounter with Alex. Hoping that he wasn't being too bold, or too presumptuous, he stopped into the nearby mall. He entered a well-known women's store, noted for its fine assortment of lingerie along with its bath products, oils, lotions, and perfumes. After some careful consideration, he chose a little satin flyaway babydoll outfit, purely guessing at her size and mesurements, hoping they'd be close enough. He paid for the sexy lingerie with nervous anticipation, and could only smile when the female clerk looked at him knowingly, and said, "Nice choice, I'm sure someone will be quite happy with this outfit."

Friday was finally here and the mere four hours of the morning seemed to take as long to pass by as did the last couple days. But when noon came, Jason found himself standing in room 623 of the Montenagro. He had checked in, paying the full amount in cash, using the fictitious name. He held the gift box he had purchased in his hand as he surveyed the bedroom. It was just as the ads had depicted. Just beyond the bathroom, which contained a large jacuzzi, was a comfortable looking King-sized bed, four large wooden posts prominently sticking up from its corners, nearly reaching the ceiling.

Jason removed his jacket and sat in the nearby chair, collecting his nerves, knowing there'd still be a wait. He pulled out a blank envelope he had stolen from work and neatly written the letters "A.J." on the envelope. Just below the initials, he wrote the numbers "623". Grabbing the "Do Not Disturb" card from the interior of the door, he fitted it into the envelope. He slipped the extra keycard into the envelope and sealed it. He tucked the envelope under the decorated ribbon that wound around the box. Looking at his watch, Jason put his jacket back on, picked up the box.

With nervous anticipation, Jason headed back down and handed the box to the clerk, instructing them that there'd be a lovely lady stopping by to pick it up. The clerk smiled politely and placed the box to the side, beneath the counter. Jason went out to his car, removed his wallet and locked it in the glove box. 'No ID, no names, no information,' he reminded himself.

Jason sat in the car, fumbling with the one item he'd take with him when he returned to the room, hopefully to see Alex for the first time. There were no computer images, only the one in his head now. He flipped the gold card over and over, lloking at the name 'Montenagro' embossed on the card. He prayed that he would not hear that word slip from Alex's mouth. Listening to the radio, he saw the digital readout.

"1:00"

His heart skipped a beat.
 

Attachments

  • babydoll.jpg
    babydoll.jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 55
Soon enough dinner came and Alex sat quietly with her husband who was going on about some medical thing he was attending. She couldn’t think of anything but the picture, the photo of the man that would soon be touching her, taking her places she had wanted to go and had so seldom visited.

“I’m sorry what was that Steven,” she when she noticed he was looking at her strangely.

“I asked you if everything is alright. You seem preoccupied tonight,” he questioned her.

“Now everything is fine. Just a long day today I could use a relaxing bath and some wine.”

“You should do that after dinner. I have a few calls to make so it would be perfect. Plus I have to turn in early. I’ll be getting up way before you in the morning.”

The rest of dinner and the conversation passed in a blur. She had hinted at a bath, her naked body surrounded by warm water, some candles, bubbles, and yet he had done nothing. Just continued on with his talk of work and the things he needed to do. How she had survived this long was beyond her. She finished the rest of her “wifely” duties and made her way to the bath.

The one thing she loved was her tub. It was large, as white as fresh snow, with big claw feet. She lit a few candles around the window where the tub was placed and began stripping off the dress she wore. Her bra and panties soon followed as she turned on the hot water and took a sip of her wine. She poured in an ample amount of the vanilla scented bubble bath. Taking in a deep breath, she absolutely loved the smell.

Slowly, one leg at a time she slid into the warmth until she was completely surrounded. The bubbles barley covered her breasts, her nipples hardening at the contrast of the cool air and warm water. Her little pink polished toes snuck out of the water and rested on the tub. She had pulled up her hair and let her head fall back on the bath pillow. Her mind instantly thinking of Jason and the time they would spend together.

She had never offered to give herself up to anyone so completely and so that was new to her. Alex was intrigued by the thought, the idea that she could do that. She was putting her trust in someone she didn’t know yet for some unknown reason she trusted him just from a few emails and photograph.

Now she let thoughts of him, his face, his hands moving over her body fill her mind. She let her own hands travel the path she couldn’t wait for him to follow. Her hands moved over her nipples, feeling their reaction, their ache. Her stomach tightened, her body responded. She let them move farther, along the soft plane of her belly into the v of her thighs which parted easily. There was nothing covering her secret folds but a very light patch of hair, so neatly trimmed. Her fingers moved past it and began to rub, slow little circles. She could feel her little nub hardening, wanting something more. She saw Jason, his hands on her, touching her there. His thick fingers moving between her legs as her own were now. There were two long fingers pushing in and out, her head falling back, soft gasping coming from her throat. She could picture him taking her that way, having her give herself to him, wanting to hear her cries of passion for him. She could feel it, the little convulsions starting, biting her bottom lip to keep from calling out.

Alex lay there, completely spent. She moved only when there was a knock; Steven entered and told her he was going to bed. There wasn’t even a look, a glance at her naked body. She lay there a little while longer before getting out. She left the water when it turned cold and dried off putting her favorite lotion on her body. She slipped into a silk nightie, nothing else and crawled into bed, sleep coming over her quickly.

****

The next few days seemed to fly by in flitter of activity. She got things done, handled calls for Steven. She got him ready to go on his trip. By the time Friday arrived and he left it was very close to noon. She managed a shower and looked through her closet for something to wear. Alex had no idea what she should put on. A dress, a skirt … hell she hadn’t a clue and time was not something she had.

She had put on a black lace bra and panty set with matching garter and thigh high stockings. She looked at the clock and found a black skirt with a red button up blouse. Alex put on very little make up, she liked the natural look more. Slipped into her heels and out she went. She had made it to the hotel before one, just before. Leaving her purse, her id, all identification locked in her car she headed for the door.

“Hello Miss, may I help you?” the young clerk asked.

“There should be something here for me. The initials are A.J.,” she said a little nervous.

“Yes, just a moment,” he said as he retrieved a box and an envelope.

Alex took it and walked away. What was in the box? She opened the envelope; saw the key card and “Do Not Disturb” sign. That was it, no instructions on what to do with the box. She opened it slightly and peered inside.

It looked so soft, so beautiful. It was something she hadn’t expected. Alex knew how it would feel against her skin. The way it would stroke her body without him even touching her. She closed it and let out a little sigh before searching out the elevator.

Standing there in that small space she thought she would go up in flames before he ever laid a finger on her. She waited for the sixth floor and when the doors opened she took a moment before walking out. She headed down the hallway and before too lone was in front of the room. She placed the sign he had given her on the door and put her key card in the slot. Alex heard it click and then slowly turned the handle. Stepping inside the room was dark; only a soft glow seemed to coming from farther inside.

“Hello … Jason,” she barely whispered.
 
Jason continued fumbling with the gold keycard as he exited the car and locked it, securing the keys in his pants. He held his head up high, confident he was in a place where no one would recognize him. He entered into the lobby and made facial contact with the clerk he had given the box and instructions to. He nodded and smiled, indicating that the lovely woman had picked up the package.

Jason then went to the small dining area located just off the lobby. He declined being seated, but rather requested a bottle of champagne and a tray of strawberries be delivered to room 623. He paid in cash with the specific instructions that he'd be waiting for them on the bench, in the hallway, just across from his room.

Jason moved to the elevator, a slight twitch in his loins, a hint of expectation and anticipation. In the mirror lined lift, he noted that even at his age, he still managed to keep himself in relatively good shape, and didn't feel, or look as old as he truly was. 'Like fine wine', he convinced himself. He straightened his tie and fixed his jacket before stepping out onto the sixth floor. Even though he had already been there, he followed the arrows that pointed him to the first encounter, of hopefully many more, with Alex.

The numbers were there on the door. "6-2-3" There, hanging off the large brass doorknob was a black strip of cardboard. Embossed in reflective gold letters were the words "Do Not Disturb!" Jason smiled, knowing that Alex had indeed arrived and was contained within the confines of the luxurious room that lay in front of him.

He sat on the bench and looked at his watch. "1:15" Fifteen minutes had already passed, and he wondered if Alex was changing into the outfit he provided? He worried that the size was correct? He wondered what was going through her mind as she changed for him. Would she be waiting on the bed for him, or standing in the doorway? Would she be eager and willing, or nervous and shy?

There were a lot of questions for Jason to ponder as he continued sitting on the bench, waiting for thr room service to arrive. Fifteen minutes later, the ding of the elevator captured Jason's attention, and he spotted a thin young lad carrying a bucket with a bottle of champagne sticking out of it, along with two stemmed glasses. In the other hand he was carrying a large tray of red, ripe, fresh strawberries. Jason collected the items and tipped the delivery service, waiting for him to return to the elevator.

He inhaled, filling his lungs with air, filling his chest with courage. He inserted the keycard and watched as the lights turned from red to green. He turned the knob and the distinctive "click" of the opening door signaled his arrival. Carrying the drink and fruit, he pushed the door open with his foot and stepped inside. Once inside, the spring weight on the door, let it shut on its own, with another distinctive "click"!!

Cast in the dimly lit room, Jason followed along the corridor until it opened into the bedchamber area. He turned towards the bed and ... ***
 
Alex walked into the room, she saw no one, heard nothing. Jason wasn’t there yet. It saddened her until she realized why. The box in her hand. He wanted her in that. She moved into the bathroom and looked at her reflection. She was already flushed. Her nipples she could see were hardening at the thought of what was going to come. She steeped from her heels, unzipped her skirt and watched it fall.

One by one she undid each button, her fingers running over the little skin that appeared. Soon it would be Jason’s hand and not hers. She took her blouse and skirt and folded them so there wouldn’t be too many wrinkles. Then she removed her garter and stockings, the softness of her skin warming under her hands. Her bra was removed next and lastly the scrap of lace she wore for panties. She was nude, looking at herself, the way her body glowed in the light.

Her hands reached for the box and opened it. Finally Alex could pull the outfit out and let her eyes roam over it. It was the perfect size and would be an amazing fit. She found the panties first and slid her legs slowly through them and over the curve of her bum. The delicate lace barely covered her mound. She smiled to herself as she put on the rest. The black and ivory went well with her skin. Jason must have known that.

That simple fact sent fire to her skin. She hadn’t had something like this bought for her in a long time. She silently shook head, no she wasn’t go to think about anything other then right now. It was what she promised, what she really wanted. A release, and escape form life and he promised her that.

Her hands moved over the soft silk and satin of the baby doll. She looked at herself, she couldn’t believe her eyes. She moved then noting the time. Jason was bound to be here soon. She put everything in the small closet the room had and went to the bed.

Should she wait there? How would he want her?

She decided the bed. Alex would position herself like a buffet for his eyes to take in once he entered the room. Her legs bent at an angle, open just slightly. She let one hand behind her head, tangled in the curls she had put in her hair. The other she let rest on her toned, flat stomach. She was ready, so ready to meet his eyes. To look into them and give her body over to whatever he wanted.

It was then she heard a click. He was here, he was in room and would see be with her. Alex wondered what he’d say, what he would think of her. She wasn’t overly self conscious but with her husband lack of “caring” she sometimes wondered. She gazed down at the floor and then up and into his eyes….
 
There she was! The vision in his mind had materialized and was laying there upon the bed in the outfit he had chosen for her. She looked as hot, sexy, and inviting as he'd imagined she'd be. The black and white print on the satin outfit she was wearing provided the perfect contrast on her pale, yet blushing pink flesh. His eyes devoured her vision in that short span of time he was standing there.

Jason knew if he stood there staring for too long, he'd ruin the situation. It was then he remembered the strawberries and champagne. He walked along the lushly carpeted floor till he was at the side of the bed. He placed the delivery on the table next to the bed and sat down, next to Alex. His weight crushed the soft mattress, rolling Alex toward him ever so slightly. He could tell Alex was nervously excited, and was about to say something. Before she had a chance to say anything, Jason placed his index finger to her soft pink lips. At that moment, he could feel the way her lips molded to his finger, the moistness transferring to his finger. He wanted to kiss her lips so badly ... but he'd wait.

He grabbed the bottle of bubbly and easily popped the cork, hopefully not the only thing that'd be popping today. He poured only a single glass of champagne though. He brought the glass to Alex's lips and let those wonderful lips kiss the glass before he tilted it up, the liquid moving to the rim, over her lips and down her throat. Just a sip, enough to wet her palate, the rest, they'd share later. He took an equal sip and set the glass down. Jason then rose from the bed, its firmness, raising his indentation.

Standing at the side of the bed, he let his eyes lock onto Alex's once more, this time, confident his stare wouldn't scare her off. He slid his jacket off his shoulders and folded it neatly, then laid it carefully over the back of the nearby chair. He loosened the tie around his neck, then finally pulled it undone. He did with the tie as he did with the jacket. He undid the first couple buttons on his shirt, then did the cuffs. The shoes came off with less precision, just using his feet to peel them off. The slow striptease had come to an end though. Jason did not intend to strip any further than that, for the time being.

He rejoined Alex on the bed, this time placing himself a bit closer to her. He reached out with a hand and caressed her face, the first real contact. It was much better than caressing her face on the computer screen, but it was every bit as he had imagined it would be. She was so soft and gentle, his hand tracing her features, just as he had done for the past couple days. His finger traced along her forehead, gently moving the strands of hair that dangled loosely from her face. God, she was beautiful, he thought! The pink hues on her face carried through to her neck, a certain warmth penetrating his hand as he traced her eyebrows and her high cheekbones. Jason had every intention of exploring and memorizing every delicious square inch of her flesh, for he didn't know how long it would, or could, last.

He lingered on her face, not rushing to the sex they had promised each other. He traced his finger over her lips. They were even better than he had imagined; softer, wetter, and more inviting. And when her lips pursed to kiss the fingertip, he smiled warmly, his eyes sparkling with delight, for she was apparently understanding his desire, and truly following his lead.

His palm opened up, the back of his fingers dancing ever so barely on her flesh as they glided down over her cheeks and back up. A warm smile and fluttering eyelids were his reward. Once more, over her cheek, but this time, full contact with his palm, the reddening heat warming his palms.

Not a single word had been spoken. Jason was grateful for that, for he so feared he'd hear the word 'Montenagro' slip from her lips. Not much time had passed since Jason walked through the door, but thankfully, it lasted forever.
 
When he walked in Alex swore her breath stopped. She could more seeming to be stuck there under his gaze. The funny thing about it all was that she didn’t want to move, she didn’t think there was anywhere she’d rather be. He was truly breathtaking. He was older, yet very much in shape. She could see that in the way his jacket molded to his body. Watching him walk near the bed a place down the Champaign and strawberry’s, she felt her mouth water and her body tingle even more.

He sat near her body, his weight making he move to him. She was going to say something, needing to for whatever reason and yet he didn’t let her. His finger pressed against the softness of her lips. The touch sent a spark through Alex. Her legs tightening together, pressing trying to keep the pleasure she was wanting from continuing.

Her eyes followed his as his finger moved. How she had wanted Jason to kiss her. To press his lips against hers and to take from her what she wanted to give. He obviously had more strength then her. There was no rush to him, all happened as he wanted and she knew then that it was best that way. She would take what she was given how ever much that would be.

Taking a sip from the glass he offered she felt the bubble slipping down her throat. Her tongue ran out just briefly to catch any lingering fluid that may have escaped. Alex never let her eyes fall from his. There was some much unsaid in them. The heat and desire evident in hers, she knew he could read it plain as day. He stood and she watched helpless not to.

He removed his coat, her own fingers itching to do that, too slowly strip him of his coat, his tie. She wanted to feel the heat of his skin beneath her hands as she undid each button like he was. Then he stopped. Alex felt her breath catch, she was sad, slightly disappointed. She had wanted to see him, to know what he looked like without that shirt. In time, in his time she silently thought as he returned to her.

Jason’s hand felt like heaven as he caressed her face. Moving her hair, his touch was so soft and gentle. She let her eyes drift close only briefly as he touched, explored her. It made her feel cherished, that he wanted to take time to memorize her, to take her all in. His fingers again went over her lips and she kissed them, needing to. Her own hands remained at her sides, even though she yearned to know the contours of his body she was letting go, letting him lead.

She smiled at him. Pleasure hadn’t been this intense in forever if even it ever had. Alex had only felt his hands touching her face, his palm warming her, his eyes devouring her. Yet in those little moments he’d made her desire spike, her passion running hotter for him. She imagined that the full extent of him touching her would set her on fire. It was a fire she would gladly burn up in, that she knew.

There was no urge to utter the safe word. She didn’t fear anything from him for some reason. His touch was more then she hoped and her eyes couldn’t get enough of looking at him. Alex was sure she had never seen a man like him. She doubted that she would ever come across another. Not that she was already looking for this, whatever they had, to end. She just felt there was something unique about Jason.

She was watching him, smiling softly as his palm moved across her cheek. Her hand moved it rested against his leg. She had this overwhelming need to just touch him. It wasn’t much, just a slight touch but it felt so good and right. Her eyes moved down looking at where her well manicured hand rested. The darkness of his pants created such a stark contrast to her skin. She followed a path up his leg, over the broadness of his chest, lingering briefly on his lips and then back to his eyes. Her own eyes silently pleading for that first kiss.
 
Jason was immediately captured by her eyes, for they held such a fire and want, that he knew his touch and attention were what she had been missing. He knew he was creating the want and need within her body, deliciously taking his time, teasing her as such.

When she had placed her hand upon his body though, it was as if the electrical current flowing between them had finally closed the circuit. His electricity was flowing through his hands which were resting on her face, through her body to her hand, which was placed on his thigh. With the electricity flowing through them, Jason now felt a magnetic draw bringing him closer and closer to Alex. Like two magnets, he was drawing nearer and nearer, his face slowly lowering to meet her own.

Jason's eyes fluttered close as his lips pursed. He tilted his head just enough to ensure a perfect seal, and then made contact. Soft, yielding, and molding, her lips returning the little peck he had placed upon them. There was no opposition, no fight to the intimate gesture. Rather, a soft moan, and a gentle parting, indicated an open invitation for more, and so Jason kissed her again. The second kiss, longer, lingering, he savored more dearly, the taste of her lips falling upon his lips. Jason's lips parted with hers, mouths opening, encouraging his tongue to explore and memorize just as his hands had done with her face.

Jason's tongue did just that. He took his time exploring, tantalizingly playing tag with her tongue, unti the two entwined and began a slow rhythmic dance, an erotic tango of sorts. Back and forth one pushing while the other retreated, wrapping around, muffled sighs escaping as they shared each others breaths.

The position was just a bit uncomfortable for Jason, only in that if he were going to continue the lingering kiss, he'd have to get into a more comfortable position. Not wanting to stop kissing Alex, he did just that. In a fluid, casual move, he had managed to join Alex on the bed, without breaking the wonderful kiss for more than a split-second. In no time, Jason's clothed body was stretched out next to Alex's nearly-naked form. Their two bodies were next to each other, his hands were still caressing and cradling her face. But even this was not good enough for Jason.

Making a somewhat bold move, Jason rolled further, moving himself atop Alex, his weight crushing her somewhat into the soft downy bedding. Her whole body was like her lips, soft, yet firm, yielding to him, and molding to his forms. It was as if they'd been lovers for years, Jason settled himself between her parting legs, his hips resting invitingly between her creamy thighs.

Jason could only imagine what lay ahead for him, wanting to rush, and devour the cake. But he knew better than to be impatient, for Alex, was exactly as he had envisioned so far. Time was on his side, and time was what he was going to give Alex!
 
There was a kiss, simple at first. Alex gave way to his lips, letting him control it, giving him that. It was soft, gentle, not rushed but over way too soon. Her lips parting, a moan escaped her throat and then his lips found hers again. This kiss was different, not rushed but longer. It felt as though he was savoring the feel of her lips against his.

The kiss continued. His hands never left her face and her hand never moved from his leg. She wanted more, to taste more of him and give him more of her. Her lips opened inviting him to explore inside. Jason seemed aware of what she silently wanted and took his time in tasting her. His tongue moved into her mouth, urging hers to taste him. There began the dance, the taking and giving. Yet still there was more she wanted, more that was needed. This kiss only added fuel to the burning fire that had begun inside her.

Then she felt him moving under her hand. She let it fall to the bed as the kiss stopped only briefly before she felt his form next to her and his lips returning to the delicious torture of the kiss. Her hand that had been resting on his thigh moved to his chest, touching the coolness of his shirt. Alex could feel the warmth of his skin just beneath. She wanted that heat pressing against her, touching her but she promised to follow him.

Then he moved yet again, in a fluid motion positioning himself between her legs as though he’d always belonged there. They parted easily for him and she felt the glorious heat of him. Her body formed to his, molding to him. She felt as though she was going to burn up and yet he took his time. His lips still moved over hers. Jason never let his hands fall away, caressing her face, moving through her hair.

Alex wanted nothing more then to feel taking her, moving inside her. Her body burned for it. Jason wouldn’t be rushed though. He moved, touching only her lips and face as though he had all the time in the world to savor her. It was a feeling she wasn’t used to but knew could easily become an addicted to.

Her fingers moved to his shoulder feeling the muscle there and then up to his face. She had a sudden urge to touch him, to memorize him as he had her. Opening her eyes Alex watched him. Her soft fingers running along his jaw line as their kiss was paused. Her hand moved up over his cheek, his ear, then to his hair, the base of his neck. Her eyes stayed focused with his. The moment seeming charged with electricity. Then his lips touched hers again, this kiss was deeper, somewhat harsher but still exploring. Jason was still taking his time and she was all to willing to let him lead her down whatever path he wished.
 
Laying atop of Alex, Jason knew that mere kissing would not last much longer. The labored breathing and the nervous heartbeat were indications of the heated passion and lust that was growing between the two. A subtle grinding between the two of them, an implied humping though they were clothed, the two knew what they would be doing shortly. The foreplay and the friction created a knowing heat that neither could ignore for much longer.

Jason broke the kiss and propped himself up on his hands, once more, staring at the lovely lady pressed to the bed beneath him. Her long sun-streaked locks were spread in angelic fashion, illuminating the lovely visage indellibly burned into his brain. Her long lean body clad in the black satin with the cream colored lace and print was a portrait he'd love to have in a private collection.

His eyes made no attempt to disguise what was about to happen as he devoured her body, his eyes capturing every subtlety they could. Bracing himself more securely onto his left hand, Jason balanced himself, raising his right hand. Jason placed his index finger lightly at the nape of Alex's neck and gently ran it along her sternum. Deliberately and teasingly he drew his finger between her breasts, which were rising and falling sharply with each measured breath that Alex took. Down, down, down, Jason drew his finger till he reached the knot that prevented him from going further, the same knot that kept the satin top secured around her torso, the same knot that kept the glorious mountains of flesh covered from his view.

Jason peered at the knot, tracing the strings, locating one long strand. He gently lifted the strand from her flesh, letting it slip through his fingertips till he was pinching the very end. Jason started lifting, lifting the strand until there was tension, waiting to see if Alex would offer any opposition, or worse yet, utter that dreaded word. Jason was transfixed by the look in her eyes, finding no such fear, only a silent pleading for him to please continue and take her out of her torture like misery.

He tugged. He tugged again, the second time, the knot began to give way as one of the even loops changed in size. As the loop got smaller, the tension increased, and it continued until there was no more loop. Another sharp tug, and then it happened!

The perfect bow tie had come undone! Again, Jason's finger touched her skin between her heaving breasts, hooking the two lengths of cord wrapped around each other. He hooked his finger and caught both strands before lifting up, one final time. The woven strands loosened and fell, due to gravity, to Alex's bare flesh.

Kneeling upright, Jason, once again took in Alex's beauty, laying there in the babydoll lingerie that he had picked out for her. She was like a delicate Christmas present that only he could unwrap. And as if Alex were wrapped in the finest of wrapping papers, Jason reached down and parted the satin, unwrapping Alex for the first time. His eyes gleamed and glowed as his eyes beheld 'HIS' pretty present.

As Alex lay there, Jason's eyes focused on her breasts and the way her nipples puckered to the cool breeze, even harder and tighter than they were before. She was his for the taking, and he had every intention of doing just that.

Still kneeling above her, he began unbuttoning his shirt, her fingers fighting to aid in the process. In no time his clean pressed white shirt was tossed to the floor, and Jason's tee was being peeled from his chest. There they were, two, half-naked bodies, on one bed, a progression that had started, and an ending nowhere in sight.

Their eyes continued to study while hands began exploring for first-hand knowledge of each other's flesh. Fingers were lightly dancing over the perky peaks, traversing over smooth skin, lightly cupping her breasts. Soft kneading fingers erotically massaged the firm flesh, toying with the turgid tips. Lightly, he pinched and rolled her nipples, Jason's eyes finally finding Alex's, focusing on her reaction.
 
Time seemed to stand still as they looked at each other. Jason’s hand moved between her breasts, caressing her along the way. He stopped right where the fabric was held together by a bow. Her breath did a sharp intake and she held it. Alex had never felt so much. Her body was finally tuned to each movement he made.

Slowly, ever so carefully he undid the bow. His fingers so absorbed in the matter at hand, the baring her for his gaze. It made Alex feel treasured, like he was savoring the unwrapping of her. Finally he gave that piece of fabric a final tug and it opened. It stayed that way, his hand touching, running along the center of her chest. She knew her nipples were hardening, they were aching.

The satin slipped slowly off her body, trailing over her nipples, making her need more evident. They pebbled, hardening with the cool air and the feel of the soft baby doll moving over them. She watched Jason’s eyes, saw the heat flare up as he took in her body. Her hands clutched at the bed, it was just his look, his eyes. He hadn’t touched her but it felt like she was going up in flames.

Then he moved, instead of touching her like she thought, his hands worked on the buttons of his shirt. It nearly made Alex moan out loud. She wanted nothing more then to feel the heat of his skin against her. She watched him peel away the white dress shirt, then the tee he was wearing under it. He was amazing. Alex knew her mouth was watering, her hands itching to touch him too.

She couldn’t fight the temptation any longer and reached up. Her hands ran over his stomach, finger nails grazing his tummy. She watched as his muscles tensed under her delicate exploration. She wanted to learn his body, to feel it under her hand,, to know what her touch did to him.

Then she felt his hands on her. It nearly took her breath away. Alex felt her back arch into his touch, into his hands. His fingers rolling, lightly pinching her nipples made her gasp with desire. She felt her body craving more, wanting more attention from him. Her eyes had drifted closed but then opened. She looked at him, directly at Jason as he continued his slow torment.

It was nothing like Alex had ever felt. The slowness, the way he took his time, all made the experience so much bigger and brighter. She knew her senses were on over load. Her body craved this, to be treaded this way. To have a man, a man like Jason take her as though he had nothing but time on his hands. He had time to take her as he pleased, to not be rushed. To show her how she could feel with his hands moving over her, with his tongue touching her, and with his kisses opening her up for him.

Her eyes stayed with his, locked on his as his glorious fingers moved, pinched, pulled her nipples. They were little pebbles, hard and standing out, begging for more attention. Wanting to feel more of his touch, they ached for it. Alex knew though that she had given herself to Jason and so when he wanted more she would get more. He seemed to know exactly what her body needed and when to give it to her.
 
Jason studied Alex's eyes as they fluttered in response to his fingers' touch. Her breasts were just as he had imagined all along, soft, yet firm, molding to his fingers as they plied and played. He made no attempt to hide his want, nor the focus of his attention as his eyes lowered once again to the artwork that lay beneath his hands.

With the same gracefulness that he had shown all along, Jason lowered his head, his body following, his lips pursing, until they fell upon the tugid tip of a nipple he was playing with. He kissed the tip, then followed with another. Each kiss enveloped more and more of the puckered peak as his fingers gave way to his mouth. Each kiss, he parted his lips more, taking in more and more of the succulent tip, lightly dancing his tongue over the very tip, barely grazing it. Each kiss grew wetter as Jason's mouth salivated, opening wider and wider, taking in more and more. His tongue danced and swirled around the darkened circle surrounding his focus, the broad of his tongue boldy swabbing the rubbery center.

Jason's left hand continued fondling, caressing, and lightly playing with Alex's right breast, his mouth glued onto her left. Meanwhile, Jason's right hand returned to Alex's face and caressed her cheek, his fingers and thumb tracing over her lips as the whispers of arousal seemed to fill the air. He pressed lightly against her lips with his thumb.

As they lay there, Jason could feel Alex wriggle and writhe beneath him, her legs parting wider, making Jason more comfortable as he tended to her. His torso pressed to her crotch, Jason knew what would soon follow, and he was sure that Alex, too, knew and wanted, what was to come.

Over the next several minutes, Jason continued his play alternating back and forth between each breast, fondling one, suckling the other, and tracing his thumbs over those full, ripe lips, while his fingers caressed the flushed cheeks on her face.
 
Alex felt Jason’s breath before she felt his lips touching her. It was slow and torturous. His fingers toyed with her nipple then his lips fell upon her flesh. She watched him through a hooded gaze, seeing his tongue dance around her hardened peak. Then his teeth began gently nipping before she was taken further in his warm mouth.

Her back arched bringing her breast up and into his mouth. Her hands clenched into the comforter of the bed. Her hips moved, grinding against Jason. His sucking, teasing went through her body. She felt it deep in the center of her body, the warmth moving over her, making her want him more.

His hands, his fingers played with her other nipple. Alex was full of sensation after sensation. Each caress feed into the next and she moved against him. His thumb moved up her neck, running along her swollen lips. She opened her mouth slightly and began to suck on his thumb. She needed to taste him.

He eyes closed, she used her tongue to run along the pad of his thumb. His energy filled her; she feed off of it, off of him. He moved switching breasts, giving the other the exact treatment. Her body rubbed against his. Alex was craving the contact, whimpering for more of his glorious touch. His thumbs moved over her, touching her. She would kiss them, suck them, and run her tongue along them. Anything at all for the pleasure he was giving to be more intense.

Alex needed more, she b she did. She also knew that when she entered this room, she gave herself to Jason. He would see to her needs, give her what she needed and in if he made her wait a little then it would be worth it. It was something she just felt. She was meant to let go, to just give into the sensations that filled her body.

As she did, she moaned a little word, the first one to pass between them, “please.”
 
"Please"

Jason heard the whispered moan. Was it meant to beg for him to cease, or plead for him to continue? The way Alex's body arched and strained for contact, he was sure it was the latter. As long as she did not utter the name of the hotel they were in, he would not cease, no matter what her plea. Jason had in his mind, prepared for this moment, and was intent on making it go just as he had envisioned. Alex was a willing partner who had allowed him the freedom to make sure it went just as he had hoped. She was also responding, just as he had hoped she would.

The way she had suckled on his thumbs sent electrical tingles through his body as he imagined her mouth suckling another part of his anatomy. Yet, Jason continued on with his methodical exploration of Alex's body. His kisses, wet and warm, settled between her heaving breasts and worked downward, leaving a trail of his voyage. He paused at her navel, delighting in the way her taut abs rose and fell with each labored breath she took, sliding his hands down to her hips. The thin string of the panties was trapped beneath his palms. He could hear her breathing, catching in her throat as he slithered lower on the bed, his kisses moving past her silken covered mound to her thighs. Back and forth he alternated kisses, parting her knees wider as he did so till they were astride his broad shoulders. His mouth tended to the tender flesh of her inner thighs moving along one leg till he reached the juncture, yet refrained from making contact. He moved to the other side, savoring the succulent fragrance of her flesh as he again moved towards her very core.

Jason worked his thumbs under the thin bands and slid them along the lines as his mouth settled into the small area between what was hidden by her now moist panties, and her thigh. Jason's tongue snaked out and lapped at the sweet sweat that had gathered there, a tart saltiness falling on his broad tongue. His hands calmed the twitch in Alex's hips as she reacted to the contact, his thumbs now sliding under the small triangular patch of material. Jason worshipped the other side in the same fashion, bringing his thumbs lower and lower, pulling the satin away from her wet heat. He looped one thumb completely through and pulled the modest covering to the side.

There she was, Alex's most private spot, swollen and wet with desire, waiting and availed to him, practically a complete stranger. Yet, like two animals in the wild, they both knew to follow nature's bidding and go forward.

Jason pressed his lips to the wet lips of Alex's sex and kissed. The sweet intoxication filled his brain as her moisture coated his lips. Jason's tongue slithered out and ran along the slit, tentatively at first. He tested, then tasted, and did it again. Over and over, he'd run his tongue along the slit, each time pressing more firmly, parting the precious petals of her flower, a rose bud, gently opening to his prodding until she lay open in full bloom for his delight.

As he had done with her body, he was now doing with her core. His tongue, memorizing every little detail, explored, touched, and tasted every square inch availed to him, digging as an excavator, unearthing Alex to the very core till she was writhing uncontrollably beneath him.
 
Alex's almost silent plea was for more, thankfully Jason saw it as such. Her heart beat wildly in her body as his touch continued. He was in no hurry, no matter her plea it was his way. She knew that, excepted it but couldn't help the fact she wanted more. It was turning into a craving and he knew excaxtly what to do to make her yearn for more.

His lips moved lower, across her stomach. Her breath caught and held, her hands gripped the comforter of the bed. She watched, needed to follow with her eyes everything Jason was doing to her. She watched as his hands moved over the panties he had purchased just for this day, for this moment. He was so slow about it all, Alex knew it would be this way once they touched.

He moved lower avoiding the place that craved his touch most of all and pressed kisses to her thighs. How easily it was for her to open her body to him. The warmth of his hands, his lips, his heated breath was all she wanted to feel. She didn't want there to be an end, and for awhile it wouldn't be. She knew now she would have no use for that secret word.

He was methodical in his unveiling of her. There was a type of devotion that had little Alex gasping for her next breath, waiting for the next bit of contact she would have from him. Her eyes fought with her to remain open, they wanted to close to imerse themselves in the felling but she wanted to watch, to see everything.

Then in the next moment those panties, those oh so soft almost non existant panties were gone. She was lying there completly open, her body available for his gaze, for his touch. A few moments passed as she watched him, watching her, looking at her glistening sex.

As if in slow motion Alex watched his head lower, felt the joy of his lips kissing her most intimate place. His tongue slid out and tasted her, moved along her delicate folds causing her already tight body to writhe. Her back arched as the slow delicious feasting continued. He never let up, his tongue moved over, swirled around her and let her beautiful flower blossom.

Her back arched, her hands grasping for whatever it was she could find. He was drinking, tasting her like a man too long denied. It was driving her to the brink, so close and yet he'd pull back, prolong each sensation. Her soft little throaty moans filled the room, sorrounding them. Her head fell back, she wanted to watch, to see but she couldn't bare it, it had become to much. She just knew it could be with that next flick she could crumble into glorious pieces.
 
Jason was there, taking in every bit of Alex. The rivers flowing from within her were a constant trickle upon his wandering tongue. Her writhings and moans of pleasure were indications to Jason, that his efforts were well received and in need of even more.

Jason gave Alex, just what it was she most craved at this moment. He pressed even harder to her, his probing tongue thrust deep, having poked a hole in the dam. Her syrupy wetness coated the intruder, which he then withdrew to tend to the area at the tip of her blossomed flower. Over and around, he pressed his tongue to the tender flesh, the pea rolling beneath. The twitch of her hips arched her tighter to him.

Jason brought about a grinding urgency from Alex before he focused his attention on the hooded creature. Like a hummingbird to a colorful flower, Jason's tongue poked and pried its way beneath the flap of flesh. His playful pryings coaxed her clit from its cover till it stood proud and erect, as erect as he already was. Jason flicked his tongue over the button, starting the ignition of eruptions that would rock her body.

His lips clamped over the miniature cock and suckled it fiercely, Jason's tongue quicker than a rattlesnake readying to strike. The tremors began! He could feel it in her thighs as the little quivers rolled along the length of her legs. A mere ripple in a lake caused by a stone's throw. Then it grew, along with her rapid breaths, along with the volume of her moans. Rolling water in a pot, the heat turned up, a slow boil, her legs were twitching uncontrollably. Soon the sound of grunts filled Jason's ears as the subtle thrashing of Alex's head from side to side could be felt, her body beginning the telltale signs of convulsions. Jason kept up the attack, unrelenting, determined to push Alex over the cliff and let her bathe in the waves of pleasure as they crashed over her.

He redoubled his efforts, finally bringing about that which he sought, the total release of Alex to him. Her wild thrashings nearly threw him from her, yet he kept her pinned as he drank down every last bit she had to offer him.
 
She felt his devotion, his desire to continue. His tongue moving deeper, tasting her now that she was truly open her him. He swirled, he licked, he took from her secret place. She felt as though she was burning alive but enjoyed each flame.

His tongue flicking, teasing that little hidden nub. Alex wanted to cry out, t simply just beg for more but didn't. Perhaps it was that she didn't think she could find the words, more likely it was the fact she knew it was going to better this was. His tongue was exploring that little place where her button was hidden. He'd roll it, flick at it, tease it until finally it stood proud.

Alex herself was holding on by only a few threads. Her breathing already labored, catching. Her soft, small hands held fast to the bedding and her hair was now surrounding her face having been messed from her current state. She looked the part of a lover, a woman that was mere moments away from an orgasm, a release that her body had been begging for.

Then Jason's head lowered and she couldn't watch any more. Her sucked her clit hard, drawing various moans from her throat. He was relentless in his tasting, his sucking. She felt the waves building, her body perched high on that cliff and then with the next expert flick of his tongue she fell. She was drowning it, her hips arching, lifting, bucking. Alex grabbed the comforter, her knuckles turning white, her legs trying to close around Jason. He wouldn't have it, he kept her body open to him.

Her voice filled the room as her head turned this way and that. Her whole body shook with the force of her delicious orgasm. Her toes had even curled she though as she began to fall back to earth. It had been so long since that had happened. So long that she forgot what it was like to feel such earth shattering pleasure.

Her eyes re focused and she looked down, saw Jason still there between her legs. She felt his tongue still lapping at her, wanting every drop of her to fill his mouth. Alex knew he cheeks were flushed, her gaze almost sultry now with passion. She smiled simply down at the man that gave her such amazing pleasure.
 
Having filled his thirst, drinking every bit from between Alex's trembling legs, Jason lapped a few last teasing licks before planting light kisses upon her sensitive sex. The time had now come, just as Jason had wanted, for a little retribution.

Slowly and methodically, Jason began kissing his way back up Alex's lovely torso. Back at her navel he flicked a few loving lashes before crawling along her sternum with more wet lips. Nuzzling in the sweet valley of her breasts, he licked at the droplets of perspiration that had gathered. He slid from mountain peak to mountain peak suckling and teasing the sensitive peaks before crawling higher.

He was suckling at the hollow of her neck, their groins pressed together, hers naked, his clothed. Yet they ground against each other as if they were both naked. Jason finally made his way to her lips and kissed her passionately once again, a heated lust burning within them as his tongue drove deep into her throat swirling around her tongue.

Jason could feel Alex's hands, moving, roaming, dancing along his flesh, apparently eager to rid him of his clothing. Alex's kisses grew even more passionate and Jason broke away to catch his breath, sliding further up along Alex's torso, giving her easier access to his trousers. Up and up he continued to move, relishing in her kisses and the feel of her nimble fingers.
 
She kissed him as though she had been starving for a taste of him. Jason had unleashed something in her. There was now a part of her that was burning up to rid him of his clothes, to let her fingers and then lips follow a path over his body.

Alex let her hands move along his sides, feeling his muscles tense under her sweet touch. Then she felt Jason move, break away from their kiss. He brought his lower half higher. Her hands moved, touched the belt of his trousers and slowly, her eyes focused on her hands, undid it. Her mouth became dry and her hand itched to feel him as bare as her.

Pulling on the belt she felt it finally pull from his pants. Her hands rested lightly on his stomach, just above the button. She let her gaze travel up is chest. The man was in perfect shape, he did not disappoint. Her eyes finally found his as her nails lightly scratched him. Then she began undoing the button, the one that helped to hold "him" confined. The zipper came next, her breath nearly stopped as she felt cotton touch her hand. What was in-cased in that cotton was very hard and she wanted to see, to feel, to know more.

Alex licked her lips and then slowly, methodical began running her nails along the waist band of the underwear. She was now taking her time. Her hand slipping inside and then pulling down and over Jason's cock. He was big, it wasn't over the top porn big. Still though he would fill her up, stretch her in ways she couldn't wait to feel. Her finger ran along his length, hear a sharp intake of breath and smiled up at him.

Her hands, soft and oh so feminine touched his balls, rubbing them. She was taking her time in touching him. Alex saw a glistening of precum o the tip of his cock. Her finger ran over it, collecting it before moving up and to her mouth. Her tongue snaked out and ran over the pad of that little finger. She savored the taste, moaning as her eyes closed momentarily before looking back up and him. What she really wanted was to taste more of him but she just let her hand move back over his cock. The softness of her hand holding him and began to move ever so slowly.
 
Her face was sweet, her smile, intoxicating, and her eyes, captivating. Jason couldn't stop the appreciative smile growing on his face as the magical fingers of Alex's began the nimble process of removing his pants. It was as if he was teasing her as much as she was teasing him. Tiny little sparks of electricity seemed to flow from her fingertips to his skin. Jason's body was aflame with lust and passion.

As Alex's fingers went for his buckle, Jason drew in his breath, his taut abdominal muscles concaving, giving her room to make her task easier. The gentle raking of her nails across the flesh so near to making contact made his heart skip a beat, anticipation of that moment soon to come. Adrenaline, with the flow of blood, his cock was hard and straining within the tightening confines. But when the belt was undone, the button and zipper seemed so easy as their eyes locked. He wanted her to continue, wanted her to not stop, wanted her to take him, just as he had taken her.

In her eyes, Jason could see that she was not going to disappoint him, that she, too, wanted all of him. The way her eyes sparkled only made him want to satisfy her every desire. The way her hand slipped in and gripped, Jason let out a sigh, relief at the first bit of contact. She pulled down on the one-armed bandit, the jackpot coming into full view as the cotton gave way and exposed himself to Alex.

As she focused on the object of her desire, the newfound treasure, Jason squirmed and wriggled to free himself of the clothing. He took special delight in the way she fondled him like she was inspecting a classic piece of artwork. Her fingers were soft and gentle, a light gripping of his shaft, a feather-like tickling of his precious jewels. A soft pleasurable moan escaped his lips, the feel of her finger gliding along the tip, gathering the dollop of fluid that had bubbled to the top. The relief from the strain of constraint, allowing the primer to escape, was met with joy as Alex brought it to her mouth.

Jason caught the sparkle once again as their eyes met, a tantalizing smile of appreciation grew on both of their faces. His eyes immediately rolled to the back of his head as visions of what lay ahead flashed before him. He cherished the feel of her gentle grip stroke back along his length, coaxing another dollop of precum to bubble to the top. Once more Jason held his breath in anticiaption.
 
Her mouth moved to him, to thick length of his cock and she sucked on him slowly. As though it was the first taste of a lollipop, her tongue ran over his length. Her lips closed over him and she found herself treated to the glorious salty taste of a man, this man. She savored it, savored the feel of him above her, looking down while her hands and mouth teased him.

Alex moved her hands to the soft bundle they lay between his thighs, her hands cupping that pouch. She could feel it tightening as she continued her torment of his shaft. She rubbed them, teased them but then she wanted to taste that part of him. She moved lower, a soft smile on her lips as she went.

Her tongue, so nimble, so flexible, ran over where her hand just was. Alex could hear his breathing, sharp and strained. Then she sucked one of his most precious jewels into her mouth. One hand reaching back up and stroking his length while she continued, moving from one to the other.

Then she she moved back to his cock. Her mouth watered at the very sight. It seemed to put her in a daze. The taste of him, the way that he filled her mouth was unlike anything, ever. She wanted to feel that again. Alex let her tongue flick the head of his cock, then run along the underside and around the top. She could feel him tremble, she was trembling too.

Then her lips closed over him and she pulled him deep into her mouth. She felt him hitting the back of her throat. Jason was a large man, thick and filling. She sucked on him taking him deep and then shallow, like a popsicle, a favorite flavor she couldn't get enough of. Over and over, teasing him as he teased her.
 
Back
Top