how often do you swallow?

How often do you swallow your stud's cum?

• I never swallow. Just prefer cum on my face.

Votes: 3 5.5%
  • I rarely swallow. Only in certain situations.

Votes: 8 14.5%
  • I try to swallow most of the time.

Votes: 19 34.5%
  • I always swallow. I can't get enough cum in my diet!

Votes: 25 45.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

leggiesoxx

Really Experienced
question for all who suck cock regularly:

A. I never swallow. Just cum on my face.
B. I rarely swallow. Only in certain situations.
C. I try to swallow most of the time.
D. I always swallow. Can never get enough cum in my diet!

You do realize there are people out there who don't want to swallow and don't want it on there face?

And then this poll wouldn't apply to them, now would it? Maybe they need their own poll...duh!!

I need that cum down my throat. I love tasting it so I eagerly swallow it.

I haven't sucked cock for quite a while, but when I did, I always tried to swallow. Quite liked facials too though. And can't forget licking up all the spilt cum if it didn't get in my mouth. Yum.

You do realize there are people out there who don't want to swallow and don't want it on there face?

I still can't believe that there are people out there who don't like to suck cock at all!! How is that possible???
In answer to the original question.... Always!!

Last edited:
I wish

I wish I could swallow every time I suck...but..some guys I just don't feel safe enough with to swallow....so its a case of miss out on sucking the dick altogether or suck it without swallowing that load.
Don't get me wrong I love a hot load of cum but I'm married so unless I feel really safe about the load I pass up on it.....too many fakes out there.
If if it wasn't for that...I wish I had a creamy load shooting in my mouth right now!!

I still can't believe that there are people out there who don't like to suck cock at all!! How is that possible???
I don't think i have ever sucked a head and not been fead. I love sucking cock so much that I moan with need and pleasure. The men that hold the back of my head can't help but pull my face tight against their balls and fill my belly with their hot thick creamy load. Then I love to blow bubbles until whats left popps all over my face! I Swallow!!!

is it legal to give a bj and not swallow?? please tell me my husband didn't fib to me.

is it legal to give a bj and not swallow?? please tell me my husband didn't fib to me.

Not only is not swallowing against the law, don't forget the biblical injunction against "spilling your seed on the ground"!

I always swallow. That is my rrward for sucking a ciock. I love it.

I have to agree with you. I swallow almost every time, for me it is the whole point of sucking cock. Don't get me wrong, I love the act itself by itself but when he shoots his load and I swallow it takes it to a whole new level. :D

I don't understand it either. I cant say it's my favorite thing, sucking a cock, cos I LOVE a hard deep ass fucking. Sucking, sitting on a big hard cock and offcourse swallowing that creamy load are all equally fun and important. If I wasn't going to have a cock blow in my mouth while my lips are around it lickin the head and shaft, or a few inches back (not too far or some might miss) mouth wide open, waiting to get every drop, and if some does land on my face, it's fun to grab the cock and push it into my mouth, there's no point sucking it in the first place. Plus, it means, let's say (love doin this) sucking a cock in a cinema discretely, and even at times jumping on if there's not that many people to catch u, its mess free. Wrap ur lips around about two inches, suck and jerk like crazy, swallow it all and no ones the wiser hahaha

D , i always swallow ,can never get enough cum in my diet .

D I swallow every load that is shot in my mouth

You may think you're a cumslut, but if you met me, you'd realise you're not worthy of that title. ;)

Back