Photo Tributes

If someone would send me a pic to tribute, it'd be making one of my fantasies cum true. Guy or girl please : )

Tribute Pic

Per your request, FJL.

Feel free to get it as messy as possible.

Last edited:
Ask...and you shall receive, sexy one!

View attachment 1396115

Oh wow!!! You made a mess all over me...you're quite the shooter aren't you!!! OMG!

Thank you for the tribute, I'm so flattered by it....and turned on by it as well. So sexy to know my pic aroused you enough to cum for me. Grrr, very sexy!

This is so damn hot and sexy! Thank you for sharing your messy tribute with us!

Wow.. Thank you GeorgiaSub! : ) Can't wait to lost my tribute virginity to you.

Well I'm looking forward to seeing the fruits of your labor splattered all over me. I hope you'll use your new toy to enhance the experience :devil:

Did my first for a very beautiful lady of lit a few days ago... Any other ladies want to let me try it again? Any pics in yoga pants!? :D

Good luck FJL, you lucky devil haha! :) Jack x

Hey, I'm all for spreading the love, Jack! Would you do a tribute to my NYE 2013 pic? It's a bit dressy, but just imagine me walking into a party with your "tribute" splashed all over my nice dress and on my legs and people whispering "that woman has cum running into her shoes":devil:

I may have to start a collection.

Addendum: Jack! If it will help make my tribute a bit more special. All I'm wearing in that pic is the dress and shoes. No panties, no bra!

Last edited:
Georgia...your inbox is full! Mind making some space for a pm ;-)

Hey, I'm all for spreading the love, Jack! Would you do a tribute to my NYE 2013 pic? It's a bit dressy, but just imagine me walking into a party with your "tribute" splashed all over my nice dress and on my legs and people whispering "that woman has cum running into her shoes":devil:

An offer

Do we have any redheads, or perhaps any stern looking women who would like a tribute. I've got balls full here, ready to unload for the right pic.

Look forward to hearing from you. xx

Trying this again...

OK, I posted a few days ago and I broke the rules! Shame on me! So here's an edited version. I did this one a few years ago. Very big turn on for me!

Attachments

• Edited.JPG
    Edited.JPG
    25.9 KB · Views: 461

Love that dress!

Ok, I'm drunk and horny (a stupid combo) so here goes. From today's Undie Run! :kiss:

I like that dress too, and it went up several notches knowing you'd have nothing on underneath!

LOL! It's the weekend! You can be drunk and get away with it!

I'm glad you like the dress. It's my favorite dress up outfit because I can get away with wearing nothing underneath!

I like that dress too, and it went up several notches knowing you'd have nothing on underneath!

Thanks! You and a couple of the teenage(19) boys at the NYE party I wore it to! I fell up the stairs (don't ask. it involved shooters) and they were behind me gawking at everything God blessed me with! LOL!

LOL, fell UP the stairs! Perfect! Lucky them, being right there to take full advantage!

Thanks! You and a couple of the teenage(19) boys at the NYE party I wore it to! I fell up the stairs (don't ask. it involved shooters) and they were behind me gawking at everything God blessed me with! LOL!

Addendum: Jack! If it will help make my tribute a bit more special. All I'm wearing in that pic is the dress and shoes. No panties, no bra!

Wow, thanks Georgia :) will show you the results soon - Jack x

Back