buttplug

My sub is a Dr. and she loves wearing one to work the day before we have a long session. I call her up and tell her to. she does rounds with a med one and by the time she gets home to Dom, she is soaked and ready .
 
Butt Plugs

I do enjoy them. Back before I became separated, the wife and I would play with each other, her with her biggest viberating cock we could find for her and me with the largest butt plug for me. When we where in the right mood we would go out to visit some of the abs. for me it made it more exciting to go out in public just knowing that YOU have something in your ASS THAT IS "VIBRATING" Oh and either a cockring on or my balls tied . (about the ring thing don't leave it on to long) nothing ever happened to me, but I had read somewhere that,of course if any thing is tied to tight around anything, like a finger or anything like that it may be subject to harm. Anyway, even now no wife around I still enjoy using mine.
 
Wow no body has anything to say any more. That's to bad. Anyway, I went out yester day and got me a new one and just put it in and now going to the store.
 
I just went back a few days of posts and seen a picture of the insertion of said toy. It reminded me of some of my own pics.hmmm should I or shouldn't I put them on here??
 
btw Not bragging but the one I run across way back. Mine you would be a little better.
 
Getting cleaned out in preparation for a long Session. Home early and horny as hell.
 
My Plug

I hope I do this right if I do you'll see what I play with
 

Attachments

  • Mar20#96.JPG
    Mar20#96.JPG
    42.6 KB · Views: 639
Another pic

Going through a disk of pics and found this one.
 

Attachments

  • jan03#78.jpg
    jan03#78.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 556
Can someone tell me about the "accidents" that you've experienced? I've used the original red devil, graduated to bigger toys and just today got my first glass plug. It's still in the box but reviews say it is big!

Got hours of work to do tonight and plan to do it fully plugged!!

Ill post a pic when I get home! :)

I wasn't, let's say, cleaned out before I went out with my plug in.
 
Tantus Ryder is a good one to start out on. It has a not too wide bulge that stays put and has enough size to make the experience exciting.
 
Wow, I was so close to getting the glass XL helmet in. Just tiny bit more and it would have been in. I have to go shopping and had fears of not being able to get it out easily so decided to wait until later. I even used a big zucchini to open me up, now that was fun, but still not quite there. That darn helmet is BIG. Still managed to work my prostate though to an goose bump filled O! Thanks for the PMs and support friends. Happy plugging!

Nice, I have a big silicone dildo/butt plug in my ass with a vibrator in it that s making me very happy right now.
 
How practical is it to wear a butt plug for 6, 7, or 8 hours at a time?

I'm in the middle of writing a story that includes extended butt plug use. I'm concerned I'm bending how believable the story might be. I have a character being required to wear their plug to work - so it's an all day wearing of it.

Is that practical/possible?
What sort of problems might the character encounter? Dislodging seems possible. Does it dry out and need to be re-lubed? Is there a point where it becomes a damn nuisance instead of a thrill? I would imagine forgetting about it at times until you move a certain way and then being struck all over again with what's going on.

Thanks in advance!
 
I've worn a rosebud XL for about 12 hours or so at a time on multiple occasions. The flat base was irritable, but it didn't fall out or anything. I've also worn an njoy 2.0 for up to 12 hours at dore and folsom fair, so walking around for most of the day, as well as just "normal" day to day activities. No problems. You have to work up to it, but it's possible.
 
Back
Top