Feeling sick and bloated after butt plug play

richdaw7611

Experienced
Joined
Jan 3, 2013
Posts
37
feeling sickkkkkkk

................................................................................
 
Last edited:
Some people do have reactions-- more people than want to admit it, in fact.

I know someone who goes into shock-- shaking with cold and curled up n a ball, followed by intense gastric distress. After four times they figured out that butt fucking just was not for them.

But it also might be that you have a stomach bug-- they are going around right now! :)
 
thanks for the reply.. I also have a cold, soar throat and general feel under the weather... Drinking water has helped.. Though i think this sort of "play" is no longer for me... Mistress WONT be too pleased now!... Not sure what to say to her... she will ruin me in OTHER ways and im scared.... :(
 
If it isn't fun then don't do it. If being scared is fun, then have at it.

And when you stop feeling under the weather, try buttplay again.

I dont really have a choice.... because when i go down to visit, i get tied down.. and my safe word is basically thrown away... Even if i shout it... she just keeps on going... I passed out once and she had to ventilate me and "bring me back"...
 
OP has asked me to delete his quotes, and I will do that, but I want to say to ANYONE who is finding their safewords ignored, their limits abused---

That's not the best way to enjoy BDSM. And if she's a pro domme,seeing her is your choice. It might be a horribly difficult choice to stop seeing them, but-- it's yours to make.

Join fetlife.com, and find yourself a better mistress.
 
Last edited:
MOD: PLEASE DELETE THIS THREAD..
From the Forum Rules:

12. We will not remove your posts or your account. You have the ability to edit out any text and remove any attachments on your own. The administrators will not delete your posts just because you changed your mind about what you said. You can edit your own posts as you see fit. Please do not contact us about removing your posts.
 
My first plug was about four inches long. I had it in for about five hours long, which I really enjoyed. Later that night I had an empty feeling in my bum and I thought I was feeling a tickling sensation deep inside. Nip wasn't sure if it was because I was using a vibrating plug.
 
Back
Top