Lesbian Curious

AHornyMilf

Really Really Experienced
Hopefully that was blunt enough for you women...I posted in the personals and was deluged with crude men....very few literate. You can read that post and get an idea of why I finally joined. To start off, I would like to explore the other side of my personality with a woman...Perhaps female female or even female male female....In any case, I would love to chat with a like minded female who is a professional and capable of stringing two sentences together. I realize that might be a little harsh, but time I don't want to waste...Thanks for listening to my bitch and maybe we can meet soon. Ciao,

Just followed your posts back and...

the problem is that you posted in the "Personals".

If you are looking to explore your sexuality with a woman, you'd probably would be better served by posting in the GLBT Personals (I think that it's actually a sub-section).
http://forum.literotica.com/forumdisplay.php?f=31

P.S. What's the matter? Stevie the Wannabe Firefighter didn't turn you own? :D

Hello everyone. I am also bi curious and gave been for a while. Would love the chance to meet and possibly be with a woman and see where it leads .....

Would love the chance to chat with other bi or bi curious women. Hit me up here or on yahoo IM.

Same here! Well not exactly curious since I've been with a few women... So I already know how amazing it is and just want more haha.

I've honestly had some of the BEST masturbation due to steamy emails from other women. I'd say in my regular life I'm quite straight. But when it comes to writing skills, guys end up just about as blunt and boring as a 16 year old with a premature ejaculation problem.

I'd love to share some steamy moments with any women who are willing to fill up my box ;) (pun intended).

:kiss:

I've honestly had some of the BEST masturbation due to steamy emails from other women. I'd say in my regular life I'm quite straight. But when it comes to writing skills, guys end up just about as blunt and boring as a 16 year old with a premature ejaculation problem.

I'd love to share some steamy moments with any women who are willing to fill up my box ;) (pun intended).

lets chat and share away:D

I need to steal this! I'll give you credit!!!

Back