Courage acquired

Color me Blushed!

Well thank you all for the kind words! I really do appreciate them all!

Cyantrail: Yes, those pink and orange ones I happen to like as well ;)

EctoJohn: Well yes it is very scenic here in Louisiana!

loveitdownunder1109: Well a tease is what I am accused of being all the time!

surf1: Only one person can answer the question if it is tasty or not, I'll ask him later this morning ;)

And, to everyone, a big thank you. Will try to get some more up tonight.

Very nice shot in those panties! And those beads look nice against your cleavage...

Great pictures

Glad to see your posting. Love the beads and black shirt picture, I want to slide something between those boobies

Very nice shot in those panties! And those beads look nice against your cleavage...

Ah yes Cyan, I believe you commented on those panties last night ;)

Thanks for the picture. They warm up a cold snowy day thinking about seeing you and your beads in warm New Orleans.

Thank you for looking. Glad I could warm something up.

nice!!!!!
you look great with those
beads!

Thank you! I am up for getting beads whenever I can ;)

Glad to see your posting. Love the beads and black shirt picture, I want to slide something between those boobies

Oh! kbd do you think you can handle it? ;)

Very Sexy babe..sexy thick ass and love those beads...bet they would look good in your asshole or on your lips..damn lucky man being able to play with you every night

Hmmmm you are giving me ideas Mr. Big. And I will let Mr. Wild know how lucky you think he is.

I love this great booty pic

Welcome to Lit AmPic. I hope you enjoy all your experiences here. This is a warm, supportive community of people.

Have fun! :rose:

Oh yes to what? If it's because you like, thank you. You have some amazing pictures posted on your threads as well ;)

I love this great booty pic

Welcome to Lit AmPic. I hope you enjoy all your experiences here. This is a warm, supportive community of people.

Have fun! :rose:

Inspirinious, thank you! I happen to love those undies so of course I had to share. There may be more cute ones to come. I am enjoying everything so far, and I plan on having lots of fun!

More pics to come later. Going to try and get a little artistic for pictures coming up in a few days ;)

meandering about Lit rather than working leads to wonderful happenstance ... Louisiana - an awesome start on what i hope will be a very rewarding meander towards pleasure and satisfaction - for us all :rose:

Wow very sexy I hope to see lots more

Thank you drax! Hope to post some this evening!

meandering about Lit rather than working leads to wonderful happenstance ... Louisiana - an awesome start on what i hope will be a very rewarding meander towards pleasure and satisfaction - for us all :rose:

Thank you so much Veblens! I really do hope to make this an enjoyable experience for all, even though I do so much teasing lol. And I did check out your thread as well. You deserve your own :rose:

Back