Southern Stables (P.2)

southern_slut

Literotica Guru
Joined
Jun 15, 2009
Posts
1,586
You may post if you wish.

Nestled in the rolling country side, warm sun bathing the ground, bright green grass and an endless blue sky. Trees line the property along with a sign at the front gate.

*No Cops, No Fights, No Hate*

http://t2.***********/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRyx5aIeTIOzH2u0eqKAdZ3pvT4uR_Y7K8V1viHlotRre6b2oNHdw

Inside the house are fair, rustic furnishings. Everything is wooden, granite counter tops, stainless steel appliances. The chairs and couches seem to be mind numbingly comfy, please enjoy yourself. The bar is always stocked, the fridge is open.

Out back lies a small stable, fenced in. However no one ever sees any horses going around. No dogs, no livestock to speak of. Occasionally, folks passing by or looking for directions, can hear the crack of whip on warm summer nights.

Enter if you dare, respect one another, respect the Hostess. Play here or on your own, toys are in the garage.
 
Last edited:
Feet kicked up, rocking chair leaned back, a small southern belle sitting on her porch enjoying the sunshine. Considering there's no one around for a good ways, I decide to go au natural. A cold glass of sweet tea on the table next to me.
 
"hello, is there anyone around?"
"I'd like to use the phone,my car broke down and the mobile phone is flat."

Matt walks round the back of the house, "Hello, anyone around?" Hearing noise in the stables he walks in, hoping to find someone who'll let him use the phone."

Matt is a second year engineering student. He's 5' 10", short dark hair and a sports freek. He looks and acts masculine and tough but there's a weak side to him that he tries hard to hide.
 
Why does it have to get colder? I'm a small girl, cold weather just does not treat me well. Can someone wake me up when it's spring time again?
 
Another blissful night of debauchery and human socialization. Such a good turn out so far.
 
Yeah, right, Southern. Don't worry, I'm here now. :)

I walked around to the back, knowing that my friend would be there. I wanted to surprise her with my presence.

"Yo, Southern, where are ya!" I called, not finding her. (I'm Susan on here.)
 
*Stepping out of the stables.*

Hey Susan, over here! If you want I'll meet you inside. I'm just treating the leather straps.
 
"Excellent," I say. "I'll meet you there." Smiling, I walk into Southern's house, it's quite comfortable. The decor was tastefull, not too..... wealthy for my tastes. I take off my clothes and sit down on the couch, displaying myself to my best advantage if any guys or girls come inside and want a taste.

(Are you for girls too?)
 
(Of course.)

Stepping inside, leaving my tall rubber boots outside the back door and mixing drinks.

"Care for one?"
 
"Sure, thanks."

I stay down, not wanting to get up and ruin my position. I had come over to get a taste of Southern's sweet pussy again, and I couldn't wait. The 69 position was my favorite. I also loved using toys on her and hoped I would find one laying around here somewhere. Probably not, though. Southern was notorious for cleaning up after her guests or getting someone else to do it for her. Preferably a slave.
 
Laughing, following Waja's eyes.

"You won't find them. All the delightful little toys are either locked away in the closet or better yet in the Stables. Enter there at your own risk."

With a soft giggle I sit right next Susan, handing over a long island iced tea, and curling next to her.
 
I took a sip and made a face, I didn't like tea very well but I drank it for her sake. She couldn't stand the drinks I liked, diet and 0 carb sodas, and this was her place, so I drank it. I put down the glass and put my arm around Southern and reached over to play with her netherlips.

I would soon be going into the Stables, but not yet. I had yet to taste her pussy and that always came first.
(Okay, you've definitely got my creative juices flowing with this one. I like it much better than the evil rp.)
 
With an impish giggle, rolling onto my back and parting my alabaster thighs for her viewing pleasure. I'd been wanting this since the moment she'd stripped down and displayed herself for me. Such a little tease.
 
I looked my fill of her and soon leaned down to take in all her beauty. She was so beautiful and I envied her. She had such a beautiful body to show off. I was fat and did everything I could to cover that fact. But I knew that She didn't care at all. She liked me for the way I was. I moved down her body, twisting myself so I could show her my freshly shaved pussy. I reached her pussy and started licking it hard.
 
I don't see why Susan cared so much for her appearance. She was as beautiful a woman as she allowed herself to be. Her face came lower and lower and my lips became more and more swollen, ripe for a plucking. Her tongue began making it's busy circles around my clit and my fingers twirled into my tits.
 
(Off for tonight now. See ya tomorrow! :) )

I ate at her lips, loving their taste and juiciness. She tasted so good and I could never get enough. Never. I bit her softly several times and stabbed at her clit with my tongue. I finally plunged two fingers inside her easily, causing her to shudder. I spread my legs wide, hoping that she would take the clue and run with it.
 
My body takes a moment to accept it's newest intrusion, before easing my senses and allowing me to enjoy them. Looking out to see your own parting lips, traces of slick arousal around the outer lips, cute little clit begging for my attention. How could I resist. Tracing circles with the tip of my tongue, always teasing it's sensitivity.
 
Oh, woe is me. My playmate has left me and now I've nothing to do but sit here and stare into the warm wilderness. Oh, and I need to inspect the chains for rust. It just rained not too long ago.
 
I'm curious, maybe self conscious too, but mostly curious. What does my name say about me? I first came here to explore the rough, angry, abusive types of play I could never find in my real life but since then my tastes have evolved, I acted out almost every passing whim and fantasy. I feel like I've grown out of the wanton whore I used to be, I require more than just naughty words and attention. So what does my name say about me?

*Crickets chirping in the night air.*
 
Another year, another Xmas come and gone. Thankfully when my mother once again decided to just show up she was sober and didn't pick a fight with me. It may be getting better between us, but I've had my fill of false hopes. Hope everyone had a great holiday as well.
 
I'm curious, maybe self conscious too, but mostly curious. What does my name say about me? I first came here to explore the rough, angry, abusive types of play I could never find in my real life but since then my tastes have evolved, I acted out almost every passing whim and fantasy. I feel like I've grown out of the wanton whore I used to be, I require more than just naughty words and attention. So what does my name say about me?

*Crickets chirping in the night air.*

Hi Southern – hope you’ve been finding suitable distractions to occupy your time.

Unless you’re getting in inordinate amount of unwanted PMs seeking a quick thrill, I wouldn’t put too much thought into what your name says about you at this point. A lot of how people view you is from what you’ve posted rather than a cursory glance at your screen name. Though of course there are always exceptions to that, and if you find people who make judgments based on your name rather than what you’ve posted, well then their opinion shouldn’t really matter to you then should it?

Have a great new year!
 
Okay. Sorry Southern for abandoning you like that. Mom took the laptop away and now I've got it back. She will never get it away from me again, I promise.

Anyways, back to the rp.

I felt the teasing lips at my pussy and squirmed in delight. I plunged 2 fingers right into her pussy and smoothed them up her ass crack.
 
Well, for those who don't know I've been sick as a dog and curled up under the covers for the last two days now. I've finally gotten around to feeling better. Thankfully work isn't expecting me until at least Tuesday.
 
I'm glad your back, Southern. I didn't know and I'm glad you're feeling better. Now maybe we can continue with this rp?
 
Back
Top