Favorite position for anal sex

hornyhole

Experienced
Joined
Jul 13, 2011
Posts
38
Guys, what poisition do you like the best for getting fucked? On your knees or laying on your back? I like being on my belly with a pillow under my hips with my cock "clitty" under me. My lover can use his weight to hold me down and drill me deeply.
 
It's gotta be missionary, face to face. That way I can hold and hug him close, with both/either my arms and legs around him. We can kiss if we want. Plus it seems easier to move with him, humping as one.
When a guy takes me from behind I feel like I'm being used, not an equal, respected partner.
Same goes when I'm on top, it's gotta be missionary. Nothing beats grabbing a small, tight man's ass as I drive deep into him.
 
when I had done it. Some 20yrs back...I preferred to be on my back...as with him....when I was fucking his wife...and he wanted too fuck me...I was on my hands and knees
 
easy entry

Bent over a table or desk, legs spread wide, ass in the air! Allows for the easiest, deepest penetration!
 
I like to be eather doggy style or on my belly as i get a big cock shoved deep in my ass. ideally i would love to be fucking my wife as some well hung stud fucks me in the ass. the best of both worlds..mmm
 
whatever position he tells me to get into. Taking it in my ass is all about submission.
 
As a TOP (ha ha!) I prefer one of two ways but will take an ass in damn near any position. I really like to get a guy down on all fours on the edge of a bed, sofa, ec. , ass in the air, and fuck him standing up. I usually keep my boots on for better stance and leverage, too. I like to have that control over my boys. Another favored position is astride my punk as he's partially face down on the bed, on his left or right side, straddling his leg on the bed and holding his other up as I fuck his tight hole. I like the friction of his thigh against my sack.

I got lucky yesterday afternoon with a chubby CD down in DFW at a friend's for cocktails :)D) and fucked her as she was up against the bathroom vanity. I had followed her to the powder room intent on getting something and after devouring her tight ass pulled her panties further aside and fucked her silly.
I'm afraid I owe her a new pair of panties!
 
definately doggie

Not knowing when it is going to hit my hotspot
Only way i can climax with a cock in ass
 
If I'm in the mood to be dominated then its doggy style, ass in the air getting pounded and spanked. But if its a more gentle scenario then on my back so I can see her and enjoy her boobs.
 
I love getting it from behind, like getting fucked from nowear a phantom you dont see grabing your hips, hair, slaping my ass sounds. So much fun! But so dose riding. A cock! More intimate and hands are always free to roam!
 
I haven't had the pleasure yet, but I dream of being bent over a chair, bed, or couch. It gets me so hard thinking about it.
 
Guys, what poisition do you like the best for getting fucked? On your knees or laying on your back? I like being on my belly with a pillow under my hips with my cock "clitty" under me. My lover can use his weight to hold me down and drill me deeply.

i like it best on all fours , doggie style with my boyfriend pounding my boy pussy, yes i agree with other posts it does feel like i am being used and not an equal which is why i love it so much
 
Guys, what poisition do you like the best for getting fucked? On your knees or laying on your back? I like being on my belly with a pillow under my hips with my cock "clitty" under me. My lover can use his weight to hold me down and drill me deeply.

that works for me too ,head down arse up as they say.
 
Bent over and taken from behind, is how I like it. I like the feeling of being taken. As well as I like the feeling of my cock slapping me belly when I am getting fucked hard.
 
Let's try out a few and I'll let you know ;)

Seriously, doesn't really matter to me, whatever is comfortable or however we end up at the time.

Rolandos pic is one I haven't entirely tried, but I've been on my shoudlers like that getting pounded. And thank god my bf has a sizeable cock, cause we have one where we scissor our legs and can both get our cocks in each others holes at the same time. :) it would make for a fun pic, but can get a bit painful if we move around too much. ;)
 
Back
Top