Bi Women/Bi Curious over 35

Bi_Curious62

Virgin
Joined
Nov 3, 2010
Posts
22
This thread is dedicated to Bi/Bi Curious women over 35 interested in making a connection with other women looking for love, friendship or anything in between.

Let's see where this goes. :rose:
 
Purpose

"I started the thread to give other bi-curious women close to my own age a place to connect where they wouldn't feel out of place posting with other women the same age as their kids... Not that there's anything wrong with that but it's a little to kinky for me...
 
Certainly am in that age range. With Internet, I am able to explore more - even if only online. Kisses to all. But craving a lot more.
 
Hello Ladies

Welcome to you all ladies. I've been working hard and haven't been able to play for a couple of nights. I'm baaack. Who wants to play?
 
Pacific Northwest roll call

I've seen a lot of ladies hail from the midwest and eastern states. Any Ladies in the Pacific Northwest?
 
Over Qualified? I guess I am too.

42, soft fem and gay!

Just a youngster!!! 42 - the answer to the ultimate question of life (Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy). One of my favorite years....
 
Just a youngster!!! 42 - the answer to the ultimate question of life (Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy). One of my favorite years....

Ah yes... I remember back to 42... it was a great year. And Hitchhikers Guide was such a unique reading experience.....
 
Back
Top