Naughty night nurse here

Status
Not open for further replies.
i have a feeling im going to have to wash my sheets once this shift ends and im home, alone, left to my own devices ;)
 
i have a feeling im going to have to wash my sheets once this shift ends and im home, alone, left to my own devices ;)

Does this mean you made them yourself? Or they're 'yours' because you bought them?
:rolleyes:

Any way it is - the thought makes my mouth water...
 
Does this mean you made them yourself? Or they're 'yours' because you bought them?
:rolleyes:

Any way it is - the thought makes my mouth water...

haha im not that creative.. all of my devices are store bought.. some of which were tested for their.. durability while in the store. :devil:
 
haha im not that creative.. all of my devices are store bought.. some of which were tested for their.. durability while in the store. :devil:

Oh really? I love that ...
Do they have a 'fitting' room? Or is it a surreptitious thrill in the darker aisles?
Don't tell me they have a demo model :eek:
 
haha im not that creative.. all of my devices are store bought.. some of which were tested for their.. durability while in the store. :devil:

haha im not that creative.. all of my devices are store bought.. some of which were tested for their.. durability while in the store. :devil:

You are in luck then my wicked friend.... I am quite skilled in the guiding....control...ordering....commanding.....call it what you will; of a woman and her masturbation with toys. Able to Keep you and/or myself either on the edge the whole time...or cumming over and over ;). Why use your own devices all alone when thats more fun?
 
Now I'm thinking she tested the 'durability' by bopping the salesperson over the head with a big rubber one and running away with an armful of goodies - and doesn't want to incriminate herself ...
 
i have a feeling im going to have to wash my sheets once this shift ends and im home, alone, left to my own devices ;)

A woman as gorgeous as you should never be home alone, left to your own devices. You should be having that goddess-like body of yours properly worshiped, getter fucked for hours and made to cum so hard so many times your head spins.
 
A Litster told me I reminded him of you, I wish, I am not worthy.
 
I think somebody said it before - but damn girl. You have such a sexy tummy ... I can just feel it under my lips ... hear your breath catch as my fingernails rake across it ...

...And I think it's the first time I've ever told anyone that :rose:

It was me. Don't you just want to play with her tummy? Rub it, kiss it, nibble on it. Rawr! :catroar:

I'm very ticklish on my sides. I had a girlfriend who'd lick me from my belly button down to the sides and my body would shudder from it. It was a very interesting experience to say the least. ;)
 
haha thanks guys!

so... on the treadmill today, i thought... wouldnt this jog make an interesting gif? ;)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top