What made you LAUGH today?!

Sensualdreamer

~Queen of Tease~
Joined
Apr 5, 2010
Posts
23,462
We have a thread about smiling - but why not share what's made you laugh :) whether it's a joke, something you may have read or seen what made you laugh?!
 
Just saw a sign while heading westbound on I-40 in Arkansas that said "toad suck park" - just struck me funny where I laughed :D
 
Because it's going to happen anyway --

Laugh Thread

-- just to let you know.

But since you asked, a certain public admission -- however inadvertent -- made me chortle.
 
I posted this in another thread the other day but everytime I pass this sign on Interstate 30 it cracks me up:

YOUR WIFE IS HOT!

BETTER GET THE A/C FIXED

It was for Frymire
 
Last edited:
Sweet Home Alabama :D

3D effects and who is affected by the effects :D

I laughed a great deal today at too many things to list :)
 
Me washing my car and then it rained...Normally I would be pissed off when that happens but I had such a good day I just laughed it off.
 
Watching everyone in my guild get silly achievements like killing 15 turkeys in 3 minutes.
 
Just saw a sign while heading westbound on I-40 in Arkansas that said "toad suck park" - just struck me funny where I laughed :D

Should have honked and waved!!! I dont live to far from Toad Suck... will invite you back up when they have Toad Suck daze! Fun for all.. :D
 
I am watching the "Water Boy" for the millionth time and the scene where his mom shows Vickie Valencourt the Waterboy's stained bedsheet cracks me up.
 
Well, this happened Saturday and not today...but I was retelling a story about myself to a friend...and it was really funny...at my expense naturally...

I was on vacation and visiting Washington DC with my GF a few years ago. We were in the Natural History museum I think, when we got a bit hungry. It was earlier than normal for lunch (around 10:45) so we figured if we went to the cafeteria right then, it wouldn't be so crowded as normal.

off we go...and sure enough, there are very few people in the room with us. I get this rediculously sized chocolate chip cookie and some milk....and then we sit down and chat and rest a moment.

That is when one of those moments that will live in your brain forever occurred. Many people can recall the exact moment they heard the Challenger exploded, or where they were when they first heard or saw the World Trade Center attack. This was MY moment for my personal episode that can never be forgotten.

I had chewed up this rather large portion of cookie....and was just crushing it...when it happened: I had this sudden, uncontrollable urge to sneeze! You have to visualize the LARGE amount of partially chewed cookie dough in my mouth at the time...and the suddenness of the sneezing urge.

What happened next was incredible.....when I sneezed VERY loud and hard - I reacted instinctively to protect my woman. She was in the "line of fire" an it was my job to protect her. So, I instinctively reached up to place my hand between my GF and the thermo-nuclear blast of cookie dough that was about to hurl towards her at supersonic speed.

And my quick reactions DID save her...but at MY expense. For as the pounds of cookie dough traveled at its high rate of speed, the initial blast particles hit the palm of my hand with full force. Then the laws of physics took over.

The chunks deflected from my palm towards my cheeks. But by the incredible velocity they had - nothing could stop what was about to happen. As pounds of dough peppered my face, a significant portion FURTHER deflected and continued on a new trjectory - to the back side of my glasses.

Within the blink of an eye, I had managed to figure out that I was going to sneeze, protected my GF from harm, and managed to goo my glasses to the point that they could not be seen out of due to the heavy coating of partially eaten chocolate chip that now rested on the inside coating of my glasses.

Now the good news was that, since no one ELSE was around to see this - the story is only a local legend in those parts....the cookie dough shrapnel pattern that is imbedded on the wall of the food area, in a random pattern - but with the outline of eye glasses free from any particles. Some think it is a sign of a master artist - others think it the work of God...

But WE know the secret now....shhhhhh.,..... ;-)
 
two thread on here dedicated to certain listers. I think I cracked a rib at one point
 
I forgot I was going to post that my 4 yr old. son just whacked my ass so hard ... OMG ... LOL damn it made me scream !!!
 
Laughing in bed. What he said could have killed the moment. But it was hilarious.
 
One of the posts back from this weekend's BIKETOBERFEST about coleslaw wrestling over at the Cabbage Patch. :D
 
This bought me to tears:

tumblr_lihi0pKn6Z1qh4nf6o1_500.gif
 
Back
Top