Sienna's Erotic Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Many universities in the UK recently researched this. And recently there was a documentary on UK tv about female sexuality that revealed these facts.

However, a few years ago while I was still in university studying, I queried my own feelings regarding being sapphic (bi-sexual) and my lecturer at the time totally agreed that women were "naturally" inclined to be that way. Surprisingly enough, the research proved it later :)

I have perused your report ;)

Try this vibes, it may now be possible to view it where you are...

Feature: UK ONLY
UK Documentary: 16th June 2011

The Sex Researchers
From Channel 4 Documentaries

MMMMMm....this is one erotic place!;)

Hi rbijon :) :kiss: Welcome to the new main thread :) This replaces the old Sienna's Place to prevent mix ups with conversation, discussion and music ;)

All the naughty stuff is here :kiss: :D

Hi rbijon :) :kiss: Welcome to the new main thread :) This replaces the old Sienna's Place to prevent mix ups with conversation, discussion and music ;)

All the naughty stuff is here :kiss: :D

I can get into naughty.....as You are the Queen of Lit. Naughty!;)

I would say a Beautiful Brit Nymph;)

I can't believe it's 10 whole years now that I've been here on LIT :eek:

Well, I have progressed from a wild teen to a mature and wiser person. I suppose LIT became a part of my adult growing up ;) And a good or bad influence? I like to think a good naughty influence :D

:kiss:

I can't believe it's 10 whole years now that I've been here on LIT :eek:

Well, I have progressed from a wild teen to a mature and wiser person. I suppose LIT became a part of my adult growing up ;) And a good or bad influence? I like to think a good naughty influence :D

:kiss:

A healthy sexual outlook is very important. I appreciate your outlook....plus you are just so damn cute;)

Autofellatio - sucking your own cock

Annonymous said:
I saw your thread

suffice to say totally possible. And very hot. Two ways that I know of - sitting up, spreading legs and pulling them up, and leaning down, or upside down bent over on your back

as for cumming in your own mouth.....so hot

been reading this thread, and your husband is one lucky man...

why can't I find cool, sexy, sexual women like you on this side of the pond? ;)

Sienna, is that you with the glasses in the lower left-hand corner in your signature? If so, I vote that for most erotic picture in this thread. Yes, I like it. I like it a lot.

Sienna, is that you with the glasses in the lower left-hand corner in your signature? If so, I vote that for most erotic picture in this thread. Yes, I like it. I like it a lot.

Hi Douchemoron :) Welcome to the thread

Yes, that is me with specs. Thank you for your compliments :) :kiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back