What's your mood today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
SensualCealy said:
I'm so excited, my daughter has a 'real' boyfriend!!!

It makes me feel old but makes me proud so good!
They are on a date tonight shopping for grad shoes...did I say I was excited?
:nana: :nana: :rose: :nana:
Aww, cute. :D

Trombonus said:
The sun happened that's what. Blasted sun. Tomorrow I ahve got to put on sun screen. :rolleyes:

Tonight you should put lotion with aloe in it on the burn, if it's lotion and doesn't have aloe in it then don't use it.

I don't wanna.

That's all.

Really.

I could manage happily without it.

Do I have to?

*le sigh*.

Later, lovelies. :rose:

Mood: Intrigued. Slightly weirded out. Had the most vivid, bizarre dream last night, involving the KGB. It was kind of cool, though - very exciting :cool:

Mood: Insecticidal. There's a fly keeps buzzing me and sitting in the middle of my monitor. Very annoying.

orgasmic...well if thats a mood and :D :D :D :cathappy:

I swear to god thats my best strawberry jam yet...so very dark red and an absolute explosion of strawberry taste in the mouth.

:nana: :nana: And that my dear mother-in-law is why I use the best strawberries :p

cheerful_deviant said:
It's FRIDAY! :nana:

Of course I have to work tommorow so that kinda takes something out of it. :rolleyes:

OMG, it is and all! I'd forgotten what the hell day of the week it was!

PARTYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :nana: :nana: :D

(Pouncing CD while I'm at it :devil: :kiss: )

Long weekend!!!!

What's my plan today??? Lazing around all day, yes, that's it. hee hee.

Good morning, Lit! :)

Friday. Busy weekend ahead. I've gotta finalize my selections for Coming Together: For the Cure. Bel & I have a month-long gig launching on the Coffee Time Romance forum. I have 3 book covers to complete ASAP for July releases. Plus, we need to get started on our Sixties' story for the Desdmona contest. That ought to keep me out of trouble for the weekend.

Maybe. ;)

Hope everyone has a great day! :kiss:es & :rose:es & {{{{HUGS}}}} as needed ...

Moods - something my medication isn't supposed to let me have, but I ran out last week... so I'm cranky from too much pain and not enough sleep.

Any other migraine sufferers out there find they are more creative during an attack? I think it's all the pretty colors floating in front of my eyes

Imp! Lucky! TxRad! :heart: :rose: :kiss:

Suddenly everyone's coming out of the closet! Happy days! :nana: :D

Mood: Anxious. Just got told off by my mechanic for letting my MOT get 3 months overdue. I'm supposed to be driving up to Cardiff as soon as it's done... and this horrible thought has suddenly struck me - what if it fails its MOT and I can't go? :confused:

scheherazade_79 said:
Imp! Lucky! TxRad! :heart: :rose: :kiss:

Suddenly everyone's coming out of the closet! Happy days! :nana: :D

Mood: Anxious. Just got told off by my mechanic for letting my MOT get 3 months overdue. I'm supposed to be driving up to Cardiff as soon as it's done... and this horrible thought has suddenly struck me - what if it fails its MOT and I can't go? :confused:
:confused: I came out of the closet when i was around seventeen .....

I've been a practicing lesbian ever since...... :p :D :p

I'm not sure what a MOT is, but I'm assuming it is an inspection for your car....

TxRad said:
:confused: I came out of the closet when i was around seventeen .....

I've been a practicing lesbian ever since...... :p :D :p

I'm not sure what a MOT is, but I'm assuming it is an inspection for your car....
you just made me choke on my sandwich :D :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back