Movember 2012

B

BradBigBrain

To raise awareness for men's health issues such as prostate and testicular cancer, some of us men are growing moustaches. It's a fun way to raise funds.

Men - please join me by signing up and growing a moustache in the month of Mo-vember!

Ladies - we need all the support and encouragement we can get. You get to see me and my testosterone on a daily basis.

For more information PM me.

To raise awareness for men's health issues such as prostate and testicular cancer, some of us men are growing moustaches. It's a fun way to raise funds.

Men - please join me by signing up and growing a moustache in the month of Mo-vember!

Ladies - we need all the support and encouragement we can get. You get to see me and my testosterone on a daily basis.

For more information PM me.

Great campaign that's getting bigger each year! Well done for posting Brad and hope you have a great month!

http://uk.movember.com/?home

For any UK members interested ....

Do you ladies think we should post the pictures in this thread?

Silly question.....
*nodding*

:D

Okee dokee. Looking like Ditka here. I'm hoping to have David Crosby sized moustache by the end of the month.

ea314edd6f6f42c835d193e6d4392075-5092d6449db10.jpg

Such a worthy cause and great fun for the fella's.......love to see as many Movember pics as poss.....

I have a couple of male friends that are growing both a tache & beard.....i'm sponsoring them both :)

The sad thing is I've had facial hair longer than some Litsters have been out of diapers.

Back