Married Women Who Fantasize About Girls

hello ladies.great thread here. i am 36, divorced with a child. hubby caught me with a lady and freaked out. i occasionally miss a man, but so love the ladies. perhaps someone wants to chat sometime?...merry christmas all.
 
You never know

hello ladies.great thread here. i am 36, divorced with a child. hubby caught me with a lady and freaked out. i occasionally miss a man, but so love the ladies. perhaps someone wants to chat sometime?...merry christmas all.
This thread has taken off! Not just the few posts here but the many pms that led to yahoo emails and then that email spread.

Here are some Xmas conclusions (courtesy of a very very very special friend I met through this thread- you know who you are, my love)

1. There are so many of us who share the same feelings.
2. We are not abnormal.
3. Sometimes the closest, most intimate relationships we have are with other women.
4. It is often intimacy that we crave more than the sexual.

Most of the interactions with you, except for the occasional illiterate reader who jumps to post without reading what we've written (you know who you are, too), have been fabulous. There are still the pseudo-females (fat, 50, male, balding, pulling their puds to conversations among women to which they eavesdrop). You should be ashamed.

And there are the political among us, both gay and straight, who need labels to define themselves. To them, I say a pox on both your houses. Women want to be free to bed whom they want, male or female, to work or not to work, to have children or not to have children... I won't be oppressed by belligerent lesbians any more than I will be by narrow-minded straights.

To all of you (and apologies to the non-Christians here), the deepest message of tonight and tomorrow is the message of peace and love which means tolerance of others. First of all, it means tolerance of ourselves.

Married Women Who Fantasize About Girls- YOU ARE NOT ALONE.

[Country, I love you]
 
Last edited:
well said....i too am always "on the rowl" fortunate;y i occasionally act on my feelings.




I am 45, happily married (for the most part) and had two experiences with other women long before I was married.
I often fantasize about licking and being licked, touching all that soft skin, sucking on breasts and feeding her mine. Just enjoying all the accompanying smells, sights and sounds of being with another woman would make me so happy.
I feel like, in my real life, I am always on the prowl. Looking and wanting but never acting on it.
 
I am 41, bi, and engaged. I love my finacee to pieces, but I do love the feel of a woman playing with my tits and going down on my pussy. It is hard to find someone who is willing to be discreet and understand that I am looking for some fun and all but have no desire to be out of my relationship. I love watching girl on girl porn, and playing with my vibrator fantasizing about amazing sex with another woman. It makes me wet just thinking about it!
 
With deference to all the wonderful committed lesbians I have met on this site who teach me so much (and to the two who have made sweet love with me), I have to admit that I am one of those girls who wants to be with a guy but make love to girls periodically when I need a fix of softness and intimacy and girlness. That is just who I am. My psyche is programmed for marriage and children (and sucking clits and rubbing breasts together and holding long kisses with fingers in a girl's pussy and hers in mine). This is what I'm about.

So the deep dark secret here: I think I had an agenda posting what I did. The best lovers for me would be married ladies who have commitments elsewhere and hankerings that those commitments do not fulfill. Political lesbians may rail against me but I think most of the sisters I met who are fully committed to the sapphic side realize that freedom to get it on with anyone means freedom to get it on with guys, too. In fact, the six or so fully committed lesbians I've met on this site and the two I know in real life are the most realistic and practical people about sex whom I have ever met, I think (girls love superlatives).

Now I'm blonde but I ain't dumb. I know that there are all kinds of potential complications to a life with both a guy and girls but who said life is easy? And if it doesn't hurt anyone, how is it wrong? Au contraire, it feels good, real good.

So let the licking begin, ladies!

Amy

hungry for just about anything with tits these days

i feel the same way! i also love the thrill of hooking up with a married woman :X
 
Great thread and count me in...

I am 36 years old and over the last two or three years I have become increasingly bicurious. I am happily married and devoted to my husband, but also have a strong desire to explore these feelings. I frequently masturbate while thinking about women and have even gone so far as to fantasize about women while my husband and I have sex.
 
I think it's an insult to people to categorize myself as bisexual, as i have never been in a relationship with a woman before. Im currently 9 months away from getting married, we have an amazing 2 year old together. I couldnt imagine spending my life with anyone but my FH....


that being said i cant help but admire beautiful women. And i fantasize about them constantly. I personally have veryyy small breasts, but i LOVE the feel of nice soft breasts, like pillows =). We had several fun nights with a friend of ours (who is responsible for me knowing about this site, but i dont think she knows how into it i have become...), just my FH, my friend, and her (now former) fiance. they just watched and let us do our thing. Aside from a few instructions to help calm our (my) nerves, we completely forgot they were there. She joked once that she was going to leave him to be our (my) girlfriend and that idea is always at the back of my mind.

I became pregnant several months after our first encounter, and life has gottenin the way of our social life.

sighhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
 
Sorry to lurk but a compliment

The author of this thread has produced some of the finest writing I've seen on Lit and I'm a published author. It is very much appreciated. Just had to offer my opinion. Brava!
 
Im getting into trouble for lurking, instead of posting, so heres my story. I was married for 27 years, had 4 kids, busy with life for the most part, but when i reached my 40s i started to get fed up both sexually and emotionally with my husband. The kids were grown up and i discovered we didnt have a lot in common. I then watched a tv film, which had lesbian content, and to my suprise, found myself very aroused. From that moment on, i couldnt get the idea out of my head. I did have a couple of flings with men, to make sure it wasnt just sexual boredom but that only made me want a woman more. I joined a message board, arranged to meet with a woman, we got on, went home to hers, went to bed, made love, i couldnt call it have sex, it was so much more than that, I left my husband 3 months later. Im still single, have had a couple of things with both men and women, but i am happy to acknowledge that at this moment in time it is with women i find myself most drawn to. No wonder guys want us so much. Ann

ps, when i joined this site i was cozzys girl, now im not, i should really update my name. x
 
I used to be a married woman who fantasized about women. Now I am a divorcee who has slept with a woman (the two events were not connected by the way). I was wonderful, and I'd like to sleep with another lady. :eek:)
 
Not married but loving this thread.... Love reading lesbian lit, love watching girl on girl porn and as of late fantasize about women when masturbating :) never been with a woman yet ;)
 
I am 41, bi, and engaged. I love my finacee to pieces, but I do love the feel of a woman playing with my tits and going down on my pussy. It is hard to find someone who is willing to be discreet and understand that I am looking for some fun and all but have no desire to be out of my relationship. I love watching girl on girl porn, and playing with my vibrator fantasizing about amazing sex with another woman. It makes me wet just thinking about it!
I Have a 'Hubby" = still like girls! That girl-on-girl porn, my hubby + my dildos keep the nights steamy.... + I would very much like a GF to please my sweet pussy!:kiss::devil:
 
Thanks but no lurking

The author of this thread has produced some of the finest writing I've seen on Lit and I'm a published author. It is very much appreciated. Just had to offer my opinion. Brava!

I am pleased by the compliment but I'm a little sick of the men who lurk in women's threads.

There are plenty of articulate people on this site btw.

Amy
 
i am loving this thread. seems there are so many sensual ladies here, we are all looking for the same thing. a womans touch:kiss:
 
where is the thread "married women who fantasize about anyone else except thier husband"?

sorry back to your regular programming.
 
First of all, thanks for starting this thread. Somehow, I'm just now seeing it.

I'm 55, married to a truckdriver & have found myself over the last year fantasizing about being with a woman more and more.

I wouldn't trade anything I have with my husband. I just want to know how it feels to be with another woman. I've watched so many vids & had lots of online experiences. Everytime [everyday] I have such a yearning to feel, be felt & experience only what I've seen and talked about.

Hope everybody has a great day!! I know I am :)
 
:d

I just read this thread and I love it. I'm a married gal of 25, been maried a little over 2 yrs. I have always fantasized about girls/women, but anytime where I had the chance to 'get with' a girl I was always in a relationship with a guy! I find myself thinking more and more about being with a woman. If give the chance now I don't think I would hesitate.
 
sounds normal too me............

QUOTE=mrsbi;36349934]I just read this thread and I love it. I'm a married gal of 25, been maried a little over 2 yrs. I have always fantasized about girls/women, but anytime where I had the chance to 'get with' a girl I was always in a relationship with a guy! I find myself thinking more and more about being with a woman. If give the chance now I don't think I would hesitate.[/QUOTE]
 
i am married, late thirties. kissed girls when i was a teenager but never went all the way. now i find myself fantasising all the time about sex with girls and what i have missed out on. my husband doesn't know this but it is making me unhappy, knowing i may never experience another woman. i think that if i too had the chance with someone whom i fancied and whom was discreet, then i would.
 
Also married, but I love watching girls eat pussy! I have a little experience (Ive eaten pussy twice and really didnt care for it--but I love tits.) and I think I'd like to try it again; both times was with same chick and maybe I just need a different pussy? I have no problem letting another woman eat my cunt!!
Here's the crappy part: I am married to the one man in the world who doesn't want to see me and another chick....WTF?? I didn't know those men even existed. I watch porn to check out dicks and tits.....hopefully to see someone eating pussy--it's a bonus when its a chick....
 
All guys don't like lesbians? Shame, looks like you'd make it hotter.
 
Back
Top