New faces, come say hello...

Status
Not open for further replies.
jumping in...

Thank you RisiaSkye and cym for the encouragement to just jump right in. Being new, I hesitate to jump into an existing thread for fear of stepping on toes - I seem to have a warped sense of humor that at times offends rather than amuses. I also tend to be very shy until I get to know people which is really a catch-22 since I can't get to know people until I talk! If you figure out a way around that, let me know!:)

Anyway, I'm easing my way in and I just wanted to say you've all been very welcoming and very nice so if by chance, I offended anyone by my post - please know that was the furthest from my intentions. I only meant that friendships take time - as both of you mentioned as well. :)

Take care,
~n~
 
can you use a lobster as a nipple clamp?

OK, so the subject is just the attention getter. Since I'm in Maine, I figured referencing lobsters would work ;)

I'm Tiez (it's an old family name, being used as my handle online for D/s - not my real name) and I'm a married 32 year old submissive male in Central Maine. I've been toying with D/s for over a decade when girlfriends would get as far as playfully swatting my bottom. I got involved with my first Domme about 5 years ago. This Domme who I've not played with for some time now (a year or so) is the only person besides my wife that I've done any D/s with.

My wife knew about my Domme when I was seeing her. My wife also had a Dom at the time. Being as we're both subbies, it's not a great match that way. Be a heck of a thing to get both ourselves tied up and not be able to untie ourselves! :)

I'm rather submissive and enjoy being put into the slave/submissive roll when I'm in scene. I've been to and very much enjoyed being at play parties, walked around on a leash and all that, being exposed ina semi public setting kind of thing. Play parties are a great time, but one on one time with a Domme is also wonderful.

As I mentioned earlier, it's been a while since I've been with my Domme and I've been looking for someone else to play with. Not that this post is being turned into a personal ad! But I am keeping my eyes out for someone. :)

Maine has seen a great growth in BDSM groups of all sorts. When I first started going to munches, there was only one group. Now there are 3 or 4 groups in the state. It's quite amazing.

I like to write about D/s and have a couple stories I'm waiting for some people to review/edit for me before I post them on Lit.

Well, I think that's about it for now. Good to meet many of you from your descriptions as well.

Tiez
 
Welcome to everyone.

Yes, we get to know one another on the boards and via e mails and pm's.

If you read the mother thread, you can watch freindships beginning and blossoming. We all yearned for a community in which we could be open, honest, respected and heard. This is it.

Enjoy and post away!

:rose:
 
Welcome to more new people!
Welcome to the theater of Magic!

Okay, I stole the second line from a pinball game. I think this means I need more sleep.
 
cymbidia
"Never?
Are you pointing a gun at us in that av?"
:eek:


Raise your hands where I can see 'um. Now step slowly away from the keyboard.

Don't worry cym. The safety was on when I took the picture.. At least, that's what I told the girl holding the camera.
 
hi everyone

i'm 42.. and a bi-curious femsub from the st louis missouri area. i've been active in the lifestyle for about 3 yrs now-- i've known from my late teens that what i wanted from the opposite sex was alot different than what my girlfriends were discussing.
being too afraid to discuss such things with them.. i buried what i was feeling and craving.
suffice it to say.. it took me a few years to seek what made me feel "whole" and i could kick myself for waiting so long !! but hindsight is 20/20 they say-- so i'm embracing every feeling.. every slap of the paddle.. every tender touch .
thanks for the chance to say hi.
ssc
jasmine
 
Hello to all new faces and voices, welcome and thanks for having the courage to stop lurking and start talking.

I hope to get to know some of you better, just a quick plug for those of you who have mentioned switching come and have a look through our switch space thread owned and presented by SpectreT ably assited by a whole host of interesting and interested beings.

http://www.literotica.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=69523

(SpectreT won't do the plug himself cos he's a lovely cuddly man whereas I am just outright brash at times)

oh and by the way Shiver - I am a massive Buffy fan too
 
hi

Hey all,

I am a 25 year old female in canada and mostly I just have an inordinate amount of curiosity. I was wondering if there were specific threads you could direct me to. I am interested in exploring my sexuality in an open and honest manner with informed intelligent safe people. Hope that came out right. Pretty sure BDSM is something I am interested in, just looking to get to know ppl who live this way and make it work
 
Re: bottom

shysub said:
Dark Whisper brought up a point I had not thought about before. What is the difference between a bottom (or top) and a sub (or Dom)?

Not everyone in BDSM relates to the idea of dominant/submissive. They are interested in the physical activities without the mental aspects. The terms top and bottom are generally used to describe those people, top being the whipper, spanker, whatever, bottom being the whippee, or spankee.
Also, in some discussions you will see those words used in an attempt to be inclusive, since a dom is tchnically still a top, and a sub a bottom, in most cases.
 
I admit it! I'm new!

I suppose since every once else is contributing I should atleast stop hiding in the shadows.

I am a 20 year old sub female. I am 5'2", very voluptous (nice way of meaning I carry some extra weight) and I am very proud of my 40 DD chest. I have long borwn/black hair, full lips, and big brown eyes. I live and go to school in central/south central Minnesota. It may be a very weird coincidence but I am sophomore psychology major. I have one friend who knows about this side of me and he teases me, asking me if I should analyze myself. It's all in good fun though.

To be honest I have only been having sex for a little over a year now. I stumbled upon my submissive nature while being with a man who was very dominant. He pulled my hair while we fucked doggy style, talked nasty galore, and introduced me to my first (although very light and short) spanking. I loved every minute of it. Since then I have been reading and talking with other Doms and subs in order to learn more.

I have had one online Master, but I am looking for something more. I guess I crave that first real life experience. Kind of hard to do in the small town I live in though. So for now I just indulge my fantasies online read lots of literotica stories. :)
 
Wow! I think I have found my home group.

I am Frank. 52 male (mostly straight - ha).
I am into learning more about this and other aspects of my sexuality. I am currently breaking out of a 28 year marriage that has not been fulfilling in the least. It nearly crushed my self-esteem. I have had a lot of help lately building that part of me up again. Thanks to so many great friends here on Lit.

I have read a lot about the BDSM lifestyle, and visited several sites. But I want to find my own path thru this new area of sexual and mental exploration. I am looking for a Domme. I find being a slave to be more of a challenge for me. I have played the part here on Lit just enough to make me want it in real life. Now the hard part is finding a person close enough to work with me on this.

I would also like to practice this here on Lit with anyone who knows how to be a Domme. I really have enjoyed reading all of your posts. Wish I could comment on each one. You all had such great things I would have liked to respond to. I just feel very at home in this group. Thanks. Hope to find a patience Domme to teach me.
 
Hi Angelica here. I'm 36 married with 3 kids! We live north of the 49th parallel (Toronto, Canada). Stumbled on this site last week and been addicted since then.

I'm 38-30-38 (working on reducing the 30 tho).

What else, had 3 (me & 2 guys) some years ago but not since. Done phone sex (he called a wrong number) and actually met and fucked the guy.
 
Greetings to all the new faces here in the BDSM forum!

Our small online community is one in which anyone can ask a BDSM question and have it answered by any one of the many people who pop in and out of here on a more-or-less regular basis.

We have all kinds of people here but one thing is clear: we maintain a focus on BDSM as we experience it in our everyday lives, not as it's played out in chatroom situations. From this perspective, at least one of us, probably more, will be able to answer your sincere questions, respond to your concerns, address your issues, and laugh, cry, and rejoice with you as you travel your own BDSM path.

Once more, i offer a warm welcome to you who have come to delve more deeply into that which is, or may become, so vital a part of your self-identity.
:rose:
 
Hello.

Just wanted to introduce myself to your thread and wish you all a wonderful week.
 

Attachments

  • pict315.jpg
    pict315.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 663
Hello All

Excelent BBS.

We are a couple from the UK. We both post under the same name - is that ok?
 
James Blandings

Thank you for the clarification about the difference between a top and a Dom. I thought the terms were interchangable. Just one more of those things I am learning in more search for more knowledge. *S*
 
It's so exciting to see so many new faces coming out of the lurking shadows and letting us know they're/you're here. Welcome to you all!

As cymbidia and others have mentioned, there are many threads here dedicated to specific questions of philosophy, technique, emotional challenges, and all the other issues specific to BDSM in a real-life context. Please, use the search function (upper right corner of your screen) to find threads which address topics of interest to you. Please also, feel free to join in the current topics of discussion with your ideas, questions, concerns, and experiences.

All levels of experience are welcome.
All BDSM "roles" and preferences are welcome.
All who care to exchange in a thoughtful and honest manner are welcome.
Please, get comfortable, and let us hear from you--not just here, but all over the board. You're among friends.

Best to all,
RS
 
just a short intro on me

Hello everyone. I've been reading the stories here on Literotica for a few months now, and looking through the board for a while. I never knew where to pop in at, or what say. :)
So, I guess I'll start off with the basics. I'm 27 years old, female,Scotish/Irish/Hawaiian, long auborn hair, brown eyes, 5'7".........been married for over 8 years, 2 kids............I'm a massage therapist, Medical assistant........
I beleive that I'm submissive, at least in a sexual way. The rest of the time I am a total control freak! I guess it balances out:)
I've got my hubbie to play with me a bit. Its taking him some time, but what can I say, at least he'll play!

I hope I said enough, if not, just ask, I 'll be happy to answer


~*~ltlwitch~*~
 
Greetings A/all,
i just wanted to stop by and introduce myself to all of Y/you. i am a 34 year old collared bi fem real life/online sub to my wonderful Master of 2 years. He came into my life when i needed someone so badly to believe in me, and allow me to explore the darker side of my personality. After being in a severely abusive relationship with my former Dom, He swept me right off of my feet. Master and i were best F/friends for a long time before W/we ever entered into O/our union of Master and sub, and i count each blessing to have such a wonderful Man in my life. i have been into the BDSM lifestyle since my first Girlfriend back when i was too young to even be thinking about such things, but reality is reality i'm afraid. As a full time job i am a mom to my 3 wonderful children that make me so thankful that i am alive each and every day. i love to write, it helps me express my experiences, dreams, and thoughts and even if nobody else enjoys my work, i do find it a theraputic outlet for all the bottled up creativity that i put into words. i look forward to meeting all of Y/you and making new friends. Be well and safe always. :)
 
Trolls lurk, I ride in on a Harley and introduce myself

.....
 
Last edited:
i guess i should post in here too

im shoshi, 18 year old submissive male from south wales, im a photography and media student. im very interested bdsm, though i havent found a girl interested in trying it with me
 
Interesting thread ...

Risia ... I am glad that you started this thread - I think that has opened up areas of discusion that have been a bit "closed" to "outsiders".

Let me intoduce myself ...

I am a separated, almost divorced guy in the UK, age 41 ... father to two late-teen sons who live with me. I have never considered my BDSM personality in any great depth, but I find that I am beng drawn towards this particular lifestyle. I guess that the reason I have shied away from posting before is because I do not like to label myself ... Okay, I am straight, I tend to dominate where sex is concerned, but I am also sensitive - I do not "get-off" on the power buzz, unless it is part of the role my partner and I are playing.

Thinking like this has made me wary of joining in such a thread for fear of being called a fake or a crank. I just happen to get excited by dominant role-play in the bedroom. I also love the images of BDSM ... both my partner and I find them highly erotic.

My experience in the past - on other BBS - has been that regulars in such a forum have dismissed people like me as being "pretenders" and have assumed a superiority because they know exactly what their own roles are. This I have found off-putting.

About me ... I am a teacher, well-educated, artistic, a painter/photographer/writer/poet/musician .... love my job and my boys and my life and my partner (also a Lit reg) ... I am addicted to this site in the nicest possible way - it is full of surprises ...

Now it is my turn to admit to rambling! ....
 
Very impressed with the last four posters.

It seems that the BDSM lifestyle seems to appeal to the artistic personality quite a bit. I have noticed how a large percentage of you are into the arts. Having that same element in common, I find that aspect of our characters interesting. Does this help us to understand and enjoy this lifestyle more than those not of the arts? I would be interested to see if there is a real correlation here.
I would just like to welcome all you who are new to Lit. or are just starting to post. Your comments about yourselves were excellent and I look forward to getting to know you better. I feel a bit alone on my journey into BDSM. I was hoping someone would be willing to help me a bit. I just have questions that I would like answered.
Frank
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top