Ladies: terms?

nth_degree_butch

Experienced
Perhaps this is an old topic, but my life is too short to spend time looking.

At the doctor's (that cold fingered bastard), it is my 'vagina'.
At home it is my 'cunny', my mother's term and probably her mother's, too.
In the slow dance it is 'touch my pussy?'
And in passion 'LICK MY CUNT!'
But I am just a simple old dyke.

Yours?

(and for the record, 'VaJJ' makes me want to puke.)

Last edited:
when I was little it was "my princess" (my mother's term). When I'm trying to be adorable it's "my kitty" because there's just something about the word "pussy" that still makes me shudder...kinda like the words"moist" and "fudge"!

By the way, I love Sarah Silverman's take on the word pussy :D https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LUp2Dx1LkMc

when I was little it was "my princess" (my mother's term).

Oh, I like that. I wonder what she might have though, if your vision of the princess was spread eagle on a downy bed, your head buried between her legs, her fingers tangled in your hair, a throaty screams echoing against the castles stone walls. . .

Last edited:
Pussi, with an i 😺

Not an ae?

"PUSSAE
A delicate, delicious, and very wet vagina, typically found with lighter hair colored females who prefer to trim their pubic hair such that it resembles the softness of a ripe peach"

Oh goddess, that sounds good to me.

Re: Looking for something different

Red hairy fucking milf pussy........soooooooo hot

ITs always my wet......cunt!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    46.5 KB · Views: 0
Not so much direct names, but I was joking around with my gf and I replied 'pardon' to one of her suggestions. Since then she'll use it at a party: we were sitting opposite at a friends for dinner, when she chipped into the conversation "I beg your pardon" and then fixed me with her eyes and the faintest flicker of her mouth... gaaah so hot - being begged

It's funny how guys always get to name their stuff with an endless supply of "big" euphemisms, but for us, choices seem more limited....

It is pussy for me, but I do love the word cunt used in the heat of nasties!! ;)

I guess the only term I don't like is Twat...

a young lady at a party once said to me "I think it's time to take you home and introduce you to Mary Jane." I thought she wanted to go get loaded, but was very delightfully proven wrong. Didn't ask and still wonder where that name came from.

a young lady at a party once said to me "I think it's time to take you home and introduce you to Mary Jane." I thought she wanted to go get loaded, but was very delightfully proven wrong. Didn't ask and still wonder where that name came from.
Didn't Mellors the gamekeeper in Lady Chatterley's Lover call her yoni Lady Jane?

"Paradise Valley"

There is a street in Houston with that name. I (mentally) adopted that name as my metonym for the subject of this thread.

As a younger girl it was kitty or puss.
When I started hanging around with nasty teenagers (and being one) it was pussy(or cunt for shock effect)
I've come to hate the word cunt, probably because I know so many women who are cunts that it seems wrong to use it for something delightful.
My pussy is just natural for me. Hubby has tried to make up nicknames (honey pot, golden triangle, etc.) but they never stick.
If I ever get a girlfriend, she can call it whatever she wants as long as she kisses it. :)

Mom called it my Hoo Hoo, Amongst family it's my kitten. Diane calls it my pussy.

_Great_ avatar, sweetie. Makes me smile!

Thank YOU! I wish I could say I created it, but that would be a fib. Although I did ask permission before using it.

It's basicly me poking fun at myself for being shy. I only WISH I was bold enough to do that IF I saw someone that piqued my interest.

Thank YOU! I wish I could say I created it, but that would be a fib. Although I did ask permission before using it.

It's basicly me poking fun at myself for being shy. I only WISH I was bold enough to do that IF I saw someone that piqued my interest.

I hear you. I'm in the same scaredy-cat situation, seeing women that make me catch my breath but not daring to reach out, to introduce myself, or anything.

I hear you. I'm in the same scaredy-cat situation, seeing women that make me catch my breath but not daring to reach out, to introduce myself, or anything.

It took me years, I finally got tired of going home alone. What is the worst she can do?

Back