Natural, trimmed or shaved?

merryohmd

AV by Makinmepurr
This is a multiple part question for gals and guys.

Gals - do you prefer to keep yourself natural, trimmed, or shaved completely?
Guys - do you prefer your gals natural, trimmed or shaved?
Gals - do you prefer your guys natural, trimmed or shaved?
Guys - do you prefer to keep yourself natural, trimmed or shaved?

You should also say why.

For me I prefer my gals to be slightly trimmed, not quite natural. I love that look and if she is a natural redhead I'm cumming in my pants it turns me on so much. I'm not saying I don't like the other choices because I think all women's bodies are heavenly. I just have my preference.

For me, I swing between natural and completely shaved depending on my mood. Sometimes I keep myself shaved; while I might go a couple of years without even a trim.

This is a multiple part question for gals and guys.

Gals - do you prefer to keep yourself natural, trimmed, or shaved completely?
Guys - do you prefer your gals natural, trimmed or shaved?
Gals - do you prefer your guys natural, trimmed or shaved?
Guys - do you prefer to keep yourself natural, trimmed or shaved?

You should also say why.

For me I prefer my gals to be slightly trimmed, not quite natural. I love that look and if she is a natural redhead I'm cumming in my pants it turns me on so much. I'm not saying I don't like the other choices because I think all women's bodies are heavenly. I just have my preference.

For me, I swing between natural and completely shaved depending on my mood. Sometimes I keep myself shaved; while I might go a couple of years without even a trim.

I keep myself well groomed. My guy should do the same. Nobody wants to go hacking through a forest just to get to the goods. Oh and it does help if my guy has a happy trail.

Well...i prefer shaved or trimmed pussy :p. I'm not right confortable when i need to lick a hairy pussy.
And yes....i keep myself shaved. :nana:

I think whatever u prefer is the best

I personally keep myself well trimmed. I'm not in favor of the shaved look for myself. Makes me feel 12 yrs old.:rose:

For me I prefer that my lady is completely shaven or waxed and at the minimum nicely trimmed. The only place a woman should have hair is on her head and eyebrows.

I keep myself nicely trimmed and if she would want me shaved as well I have no problem doing it.

I personally keep myself well trimmed. I'm not in favor of the shaved look for myself. Makes me feel 12 yrs old.:rose:
A good friend of mine says the same thing. She said she could not get turned on until she grew out some.

I prefer girls to be trimmed or shaved.
I just don't want to explore jungle down there.

For myself, trimmed if it might be seen.
I tried shaving it once... never again.
Growing it back in sucked through the stubble phase.

I prefer myself trimmed. Many guys and myself just don't care for the full bush. I hate the shaved when it grows back, some guys have told me that they appreciate that I don't look like a little girl.

For the guys, I don't really care so long as it doesn't tickle my nose.

Jenny

Trimmed

For me, I like to keep my self tightly trimmed. I tried the shaved thing and I hated the feeling when it grew back. As for girls..... I like it best when it is trimmed, shaved and natural are ok too, but trimmed is best. It allows for easier access for my tongue and it just looks better

I prefer myself trimmed. Many guys and myself just don't care for the full bush. I hate the shaved when it grows back, some guys have told me that they appreciate that I don't look like a little girl.

For the guys, I don't really care so long as it doesn't tickle my nose.

Jenny

Very cute post Jenny, I liked it a lot. I agree that trimmed is the way to go!

Hair, or not to hair?

I keep my pubic area trimmed, though not shaved. I would prefer natural over bald smooth for a woman, though neat is nice. Something just wrong about a mature woman with a baby smooth pussy. I enjoy the scent and feel of some curlys!
Just one mans opinion.

trimmed, both for myself and the ladies,
think it looks very sexy on the ladies
but I have also enjoyed those ladies who shave.

I like whatever, to be honest. Shaved can be really sexy, but so too can trimmed and hairy. :)

You guys make me feel like a hippie! I keep my bush trimmed so nothing pokes out when I'm in a swimsuit, but otherwise I leave it natural. My husband likes it like that.

You guys make me feel like a hippie! I keep my bush trimmed so nothing pokes out when I'm in a swimsuit, but otherwise I leave it natural. My husband likes it like that.
I think that's about the best way to be, how you groom yourself.
I don't have a strong preference either way.... shaved wouldn't turn me off or anything...but I think a full bush is sexiest. Looks more feminine in my opinion. As long as it's not overgrown to the thighs or lower abdomen....that's too much.

I tend to keep myself shaved clean. Sometimes I let it grow back in for fun. :D
For guys, I tend to like them trimmed short or shaved down low at least.

That pretty much describes my preference, although a little tighter trim is good too. For me the stubble that occurs when it starts to grow out is a pain. I tried using Nair a couple of times but it actually "burned" my scrotum - I couldn't get it washed off fast enough:D

I'm not overly hairy so most times I keep it natural. I've also trimmed and waxed everything. It really depends on my mood and my partners preference.

I'm waxed totally bare and feel much more liberated this way x I have a nice pussy and labia and like to display when intimate x I also think it's a far sexier sight for a lover and he can see and enjoy x

I also prefer shaven/bare guys especially when performing oral sex on them x x x

im totally shaved but i do like the trimmed look ,i shave to please my partner otherwise i would trim

Back