Bestfriend's Boyfriend

Ali climbs into the car, "thank you for taking me shopping. I appreciate it baby." Ali sits back and relaxes as Matt drives them home. Ali goes and puts on a black babydoll and walks back out, "sit back on the couch baby, time for me to thank you"
 
Matt was so excited at this point as he was told to sit on the couch. He couldn't take his eyes off of her amazing body she looked so sexy.
 
Ali walks back into the living room, "how do i look?" She moves to straddles his lap and kisses him, pressing against him.
 
Before Matt could even answer her question she straddled his lap and started kissing him. He loved this so much and put his hands on her hips while returning the kiss
 
"So can I take it that you and I are dating?" Ali keeps kissing him, pressing against him, wrapping her arms around his neck, getting as close to him as we can, "You are a good kisser baby."
 
He was loving Ali's kiss the feeling of her tongue against his and the taste was really good. "Yes was are dating Ali"
 
Ali grins, "well then, taking your girlfriend to your bed, and make her scream." Ali wraps her arms and legs around him tight.
 
"Oh god you are so sexy baby" He stood up and carried her to his bed laying her down he quickly pulled his shirt off before leaning down to kiss Ali very passionately
 
Ali kisses him back with the passion in her body. She wraps her arms around his neck, slowly opening her legs for him, giving him a cradle to lay in.
 
As Ali opened her legs Matt pressed his crotch against her, his stiffening cock presses against her. He starts kissing and sucking on Ali's neck
 
Ali moans and pushes her hips to him, "baby those jeans need to go." Ali reaches down to unzip and try to push his pants down.
 
He quickly help get his jeans off tossing them to the ground so now he was just in his boxers which had a huge bulge in them. His hands ran up her sides and started caressing her breasts.
 
Ali groans as she feels him against her, his gentle hands on her breasts. Ali pulls him down, "want to know a secret? If you play with my nipples and boobs enough I am able to cum." Ali blushes, she has never told anyone that secret
 
Ali moans as he massages her breasts more firmly. "I have never told anyone that secret. Oh baby your hands feel amazing." Her legs start tensing as she already gets close to cumming.
 
"I am happy to know that I'm the only one that knows your naughty secret" He removed his hands from her breasts to gently expose her perfect breasts to him. Ali's little pink nipples were now hard. He started caressing her bare breasts with his hands then he leaned down and started flicking his tongue over her nipple then slipped it inbetween his lips and started sucking on it ever so softly
 
Ali's hips bucks as he takes her nipple into his mouth. "Oo yes right there, please dont stop." Ali screams and holds his mouth to her nipples as she cums. Ali lays there panting as she comes down from her orgasm.
 
Matt was feeling so amazing and turned on having just made her cum by sucking on her nipple. He started kissing down her stomach while still caressing her breasts. Placing a soft kiss on her pussy through her panties. He could feel her panties were wet as he kissed and grinned as he pulled them down slowly revealing her glistening bare pussy to him. He started kissing his was up her leg and her inner thigh towards her pussy
 
Ali blushes as she is revealed to him, "I hope i look ok." Ali writhes on the bed as he kisses up her leg. Ali spreads her legs even wider to give him more room.
 
He paused just inches from her pussy "Look okay? Baby you look fucking breathtaking" Matt placed his lips back on her thigh then kissed the last couple inches and then ran his tongue up her wet slit instantly tasting her sweet juices.
 
Ali shudders as he licks her pussy. Her legs go over his shoulders and her hands go to his hair. Holding him to her pussy. Her breathing gets faster and faster. "Oo baby you are so good to my pussy."
 
He grinned as he kept eating her out. Loving how her pussy tasted. Working his tongue all over her wet young pussy making her feel so good. His hands still caressing her breasts
 
Ali doesnt know what hit her. Soon she is writhing on the bed again, her hips pushing up to his face. Her thighs tensing around his head. "O yess i am going tocum again."
 
Matt just kept working his tongue, loving the way her thighs felt wrapped around his head and how she was pressing her pussy into his mouth more and more.
 
Ali cant stop quivering, "ooo baby your mouth is so talented." Ali whimpers as she gets close to cumming again. She screams loudly as she cums into Matt's mouth.
 
Back
Top