Incest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Step-Sister and Niece

I have some interesting stories involving my step-sister and niece. Would love to share them with an interested woman via kik or pm. Also into all kinds of role play.

Kik: NarcolepticC
 
Part 3

The next Thursday I had to make a trip about 75 miles to pick up some items. She told me she wanted to ride along, which was very normal. I told her no problem, and away we went in the pickup truck. Small time chit-chat and listening to the radio on the trip on the way, much as we normally did. She helped me load up, we grabbed a burger for lunch, ate, had a few laughs, then started back for home. She asked if I'd take the back way home, as the view was nicer. That was no issue as it was only slightly longer on time, and we were in no hurry. I did like there were very few cars on the back way home.
After about 8 miles she was rubbing her right shoulder down to her chest. I ask was there something wrong. She told me I think I pulled something loading the truck. I ask if she needed anything, or an aspirin, she said no, but would I rub it for her. I told her sure, lie down across the seat, lay your head on my leg.

She was in a tank top and shorts, of course with no bra. I had been sneaking peeks at her tits as much as I could all day. I started rubbing the top of her shoulder and the front edge of her shoulder. Mmm, that helps she said. She kept moving a little and the top of her head was rubbing my cock through my shorts. I did feel good to have her head rubbing on me.

I got braver and started rubbing from the top of her shoulder to the top of her breast, sliding my hand under her shirt feeling her soft, smooth skin. She eased over a little more on her back so I had easier access. Each rub I got lower and lower with my hand. I felt the small mound of her tit under my fingers. She told me that I was making it feel better, keep rubbing me. Who was I to deny her? Cautiously, I finally kept rubbing down till I felt her nipple at my fingertips.

I thought she's not objecting, keep going. So next time I slid my hand down from the top of her shoulder till I was cupping her breast in my hand. I was rock hard by now. Her nipple was also hard. I slowly slid my hand back but instead of going all the way up to her shoulder I stopped at the top of her breast. I then slid my hand back over her breast, kneading her breast in my hand. She gasped and moved her head back, pressing against my now hard cock.

Her eyes were closed, I could feel her breathing increase in intensity. Mmmm, I heard escape her lips. I was feeling her puffy small tits, with the hard nipple on top. I took and rolled her nipple between my thumb and forefinger. Her body twitched as I played with her nipple. I went back and forth between caressing her breast and toying with her nipple. Thank goodness there was no traffic on this road, I was hard to drive.

She moved slightly rolling more on her back. This would give me good access to her left breast, so I slid my hand over to it. I had been wanting to play with them for months, and she had just given me access to them. She moved slightly. and put her hand at the top of her head, which happened to be right on my cock. I know she heard me gasp as she touched my dick through my shorts. She kept her hand still, but the warmth was there.

I kept playing between both of her tits, massaging them, and tweaking her hard nipples. I then felt her start gripping my cock in my shorts. She was squeezing and releasing as I was her nipples. Her soft skin, firm breast, and hard nipples were driving me wild. I lifted the front of her shirt and got my first look at them. They were perfect in my eyes. After another mile or two, and more playing, I told her to sit up, as we were almost home. She gave my cock a last squeeze and then she got back up to a sitting position. I saw her look over to see my cock straining the fabric of my shorts.

We got home, thank goodness we stopped playing in time for her nips to calm down and my cock to soften a little. When we parked, quickly kneeled on the seat, leaned over, kissed my cheek, and said "Thanks for rubbing me and making it feel better." She then jumped out and ran into the house.
 
I found a video on tumblr of my niece sucking a nice big cock. (I was here before as IntrovertWantsOut---several people here have seen that video.) It was an intense moment for me.

First the shock of recognition and second the shock of getting off seeing her suck cock and wishing I could see her fuck too.
 
I found a video on tumblr of my niece sucking a nice big cock. (I was here before as IntrovertWantsOut---several people here have seen that video.) It was an intense moment for me.

First the shock of recognition and second the shock of getting off seeing her suck cock and wishing I could see her fuck too.

Links please ?
 
I found a video on tumblr of my niece sucking a nice big cock. (I was here before as IntrovertWantsOut---several people here have seen that video.) It was an intense moment for me.

First the shock of recognition and second the shock of getting off seeing her suck cock and wishing I could see her fuck too.

Links please ?

I second that link request please.
 
just joined

Hi all

just joined today. Family fun is a big turn on for me. Have read a ton of stories, decided to join. Looks like a fun place :)

hugs
Lisa
 
First of all - thanks for all the PM's. apparently folks are enjoying my musings!

Part 4

Well Saturday has rolled around. I wondered if my stepdaughter was wanting to come in the bedroom tonight since I'd played so much with her breasts on Thursday. After we got home Thursday, I was so aroused, I had to beat off in the shower. After playing with those small firm tits, and finally getting a good view of them as I played, it didn't take long to blow my load. I had been thinking of them since, but not allowing myself to have any relief. I was hoping she was as horny as I.

About 8pm she got up from watching TV and told me she was going to take a bath. As she walked by where I was sitting she plopped down next to me and snuggled up to my arm. She sat there silently for a moment, then she asked me "Can I go with you to the bedroom later? I want to go with you, I want to see it get hard. I've not see how it get that way." I said "Of course you can. You go take a bath, I'll take a shower before bed, and you can be in the bedroom when I come out of the shower and get in the bed." She gave my arm a squeeze, a kiss on the cheek and off she went.

She came back as usual in a t-shirt and panties only. I did notice the shirt was shorter than she usually wore, and as she sat watching TV I was getting a good view of her cute little white panties stretched across her ass. She would change positions and I even got to see her panties tight across her crotch. Damn I thought, it's going to have to be a very cold shower. After the show we were watching went off, I got up to take a shower. I walked over to her, saying "I'm going to shower." I was standing behind the couch, leaned over the back of the couch to kiss her cheek. I also laid my hand on here shoulder. as I leaned over, I allowed my hand to slip down and caress her breast. I heard her gasp as I touched her. I leaned back up and left the room.

It was all I could do to keep from getting rock hard in the shower. After I showered, and before I climbed out, I cut the hot water off, and used cold only, which had the intended effect. I dried off and with the towel around my waist, I walked out of the bath to the bedroom. She had cut the bedside lamp on, turned back the covers and was sitting on the side of the bed.

I pulled the towel off and stretched out on my back on the bed. She snickered a little. She said "Boy it looks different, but cute!" I laughed, then she asked "How long before it get hard?" I told her not long. "Take your hand and rub it for me and you can feel it grow hard." She slowly reach over and touched my cock. It felt so good to have her hand touching and stroking. Within 30 seconds, I was hard. She said, "Wow, that was fast. I felt it stretching and jumping in my hand. It's soooo hard now. That was neat."

She started to remove her hand. I told her "Please keep your hand on it. I want you to stroke it some for me." She smiled a sexy little smile, gripped my dick again, and started stroking. Slowly at first, then getting longer and faster strokes. It didn't take long and I felt my cum boiling up in my balls. All of a sudden I grunted as the first shot of my load flew out. It was so strong it hit the headboard of the bed. I'm not sure how I came so much, it was all over my chest and belly. As the last dribbled out it coated her fingers. She took her hand off my cock and rubbed her finger together. "Boy that sure is slippery." I laughed as the look on her face was amazing.

She asked "What does that feel like coming out?" I told her "It feels like you do when you have an orgasm." I then saw look on her face. "Have you ever had an orgasm?" I asked. She finally shook her head no. "Would you like to? I inquired. "Yes, please." she whispered from her lips. As I was wiping my cum up I told her to jump in the bed on the other side of me.

I don't think I've ever seen someone move so fast. She was under the covers in a blink of the eye. I told her "Panties off, Please." Saw her legs moving under the covers removing her panties. She was lying on her back, arms to her sides and legs straight. She was stiff as a board. I laughed to myself. I rolled on my side to face her. I laid my hand on her belly on her t-shirt. I told her to relax, take a deep breath and let it out. I then felt her relax under my hand. I then started stroking her belly through her shirt. I started downward with my hand to touch bare skin. I heard her suck her breath in as I touched her. She relaxed again, and I rubbed downward to where the top of her panties would normally be. I then rubbed down her hip onto her left thigh. Her legs were still closed, so I reached across and rubbed her other thigh. I then pushed her thigh, bending her knee to open her legs some. I then came back to the side closest to me and did the same.

Now I rubbed up each thigh, to where they join her hips. She was squirming by now. I made a "V" with my fingers and slowly rubbed up either side of her pussy. I heard her gasp. "Oh My, that feels so good." I heard her say. I then took a single finger and placed it right below her slit. I could feel wet already. Then eased it up her soaking wet pussy, but not penetrating her. Her whole body shook. I kept repeating this and felt her lips start to spread to allow me access. I finally went from bottom to the top again, but this time I made sure I stroked her clit. When my finger touched her little nubbin, she grabbed my arm. "Oh yes!" I heard her exclaim. I couldn't really move my hand as she had a death grip on my arm. So I gently massaged her clit. She almost immediately exploded in her first orgasm. She shook, bucked, grunted, groaned, and I though I'd never get my arm back. Finally as I though she was starting to relax - wham - I could tell she was cumming again. She must have had a lot of pent up sexual feelings. She finally relaxed, and I rubbed my hand down her. It was like I was in a bucket of water. She was drenched with cum.

After she had calmed down and was breathing normal, I asked "Well, what did you think? Did you like your orgasm?" she looked at me and said, "Oh my God, what have I been missing out on. That was the best thing I've ever felt. The second was as good as the first!" I had to grin. She said "I'm exhausted, I need to go to bed if I can walk!" As she climbed across me to get out of bed she realized I was rock hard again. She did reach down and give it a tug. She then leaned in for a good night kiss, but instead of on my cheek she kissed me on the lips. She grabbed her panties, said goodnight and walked out of the bedroom..
 
Hi all

just joined today. Family fun is a big turn on for me. Have read a ton of stories, decided to join. Looks like a fun place :)

hugs
Lisa


Welcome Lisa!

Hope your enjoying the story. If you have a question about it, just PM me. I usually post a new part every 3 days or so. I'm not a real writer, so it takes me awhile to get it written to tell the story.
 
Welcome Lisa!

Hope your enjoying the story. If you have a question about it, just PM me. I usually post a new part every 3 days or so. I'm not a real writer, so it takes me awhile to get it written to tell the story.
Lightspeed...you have great skills....keep the coming ...so hot!
 
Anyone interested in hearing about me and my mom can hit me up on kik...iluvsexwithmom
Report Post Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message
 
Best sex ever

Had sex with my sisters when we were younger. My youngest sister was incredible in bed. Would have married her if i could have
 
I have never had sex with family but have always wanted to with my know m step dad and even some others.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top