Twenty-somethings, where are you?

There are a lot of people from the twenties here, they prefer to lurk, as they aren't good with computers.

Yeah

Lit app with chat option would have give tough fight to whatsapp n kik

Hey I'm 24 ....

Oh dammit... That's not right am 42.. Must be old age setting in earlierđź‘ż

We see you 'oldies', sitting at the bottom of the garden at night. Your tedious eyes light up, and you hope for just a creek in the backdoor to make your move.

I think we may have to put out traps with cheese on.

We see you 'oldies', sitting at the bottom of the garden at night. Your tedious eyes light up, and you hope for just a creek in the backdoor to make your move.

I think we may have to put out traps with cheese on.
Nah us oldies just to Whitley for your traps....

Plus what are years anyway... Isn't age determined by to age of your S.O that your feeling?

Nah us oldies just to Whitley for your traps....

Plus what are years anyway... Isn't age determined by to age of your S.O that your feeling?

He forgot a good bottle of wine to go with that cheese. It's all about the paring.

Single twenty four year old woman here.

However, I tried the "meet someone from Literotica" and that did not pan out well. Mostly my fault, but all the same it has tainted my mindset from here on out. I still, however, like the atmosphere of sex friendly peoples, so I still visit the forums. :)

Apparently I'm a little late to the party, but I'm a 26 year old single male here!

Back