The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
runs in to hug an Alice

Take care of yourself please, lovely!

huggles you back

We're watching it. Husband's home now, and he takes this stuff extremely seriously. It's brightened up quite a bit, and no rain or hail, so we may be in the clear, but we're watching things very closely, believe me!

I'm just amazed at the locals, out walking their dogs and riding motorcycles around town while funnel clouds are touching down just 15 mins down the road.

shakes head

huggles you back

We're watching it. Husband's home now, and he takes this stuff extremely seriously. It's brightened up quite a bit, and no rain or hail, so we may be in the clear, but we're watching things very closely, believe me!

I'm just amazed at the locals, out walking their dogs and riding motorcycles around town while funnel clouds are touching down just 15 mins down the road.

shakes head

funny how that works. the world of stupid wanders around with their heads up watching the sky fall. Ive lived in Ok and Fl you keep your head down and eyes open. and when its over hug your family and thank who or what ever that you get to.

LT- I know there is a voice thread in the Lounge somewhere, but it must be buried.

searches still

WANT!

tumblr_mku9cbarVE1rn9u6vo6_250.jpg

LT: Well, I should probably try to get to sleep reasonably soon. MST3K helps-it's become my noise machine for nighttime.

LT: Reading through the new posts in Scuttle's classroom have set me up for the day. :)

The anticipation is likely to kill me though, before I ever see the inside of one of Vivi's classrooms.

whimpers and sighs

Fuck you work! I'm on my way.

muttered grumbles

That I hate it when I cannot sleep but am too tired to do any thing productive instead...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back