Low Quality Pictures from a Low Quality Princess ♛

This was a night where I couldn't stop thinking about a particular scene in a fantasy... my Daddy standing tall in front of me, one of his hands at the back of my head, fingers entangled in my hair. The other hand being used to lift my chin higher while he says "Look at me, kitten" ... :rose: :kiss:

Great lookin' photos, very sexy

This was a night where I couldn't stop thinking about a particular scene in a fantasy... my Daddy standing tall in front of me, one of his hands at the back of my head, fingers entangled in my hair. The other hand being used to lift my chin higher while he says "Look at me, kitten" ... :rose: :kiss:

Hot!!!

It's been so rainy and cloudy, grey grey grey...

Attachments

• IMG_7980.jpg
    IMG_7980.jpg
    58.2 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_7981.jpg
    IMG_7981.jpg
    49.5 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_7984.jpg
    IMG_7984.jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_7994.jpg
    IMG_7994.jpg
    57.1 KB · Views: 12
You're all way too sweet, don't you know I respond better to name calling and pinching? I guess you could say I'm kind of a bad girl. :rolleyes:

Attachments

• IMG_8273.jpg
    IMG_8273.jpg
    108.8 KB · Views: 0
You're all way too sweet, don't you know I respond better to name calling and pinching? I guess you could say I'm kind of a bad girl. :rolleyes:
Maybe my bad little girl needs to be taught a lesson. In addition to some pinching, how about having that splendid ass turned red with a few loving spanks?

Back