Sugar and Spice...

sweetnpetite

Intellectual snob
Joined
Jan 10, 2003
Posts
9,135
I usually hang out at the AH, and I've been playing around with my av lately using different pictures and stuff. Well, my backside was a favorite and seemed to be sorely missed, so what the heck, I figured I'd start a photothread to keep my pal's happy.

These pictures are all taken by my boyfriend, and I am very happy with him so sorry to disapoint but they are just for your enjoyment. They will not be accompanied by any cyber action on my part, or sexual 'chatting.' I can best be reached on this thread or another that I have posted on. I'd rather keep it that way as I have no intension of saying anything to anybody conserning my pictures that I would be uncomfortable having my b/f see or hear.

I hope that doesn't sound harsh, but I prefer to be upfront now to avoid confusion or hurt feelings later.

Love,

Sweet.

For the fans:
 

Attachments

  • backside.jpg
    backside.jpg
    93.8 KB · Views: 12,444
Last edited:
sweetnpetite said:
For the fans:

You're been a bad bad girl indeed.

Makes for a hell of an AV, but I rather like the one you're using now. In any event, I tust you'll share more... delicious.

:rose:

:devil:
 
Could someone tell me what size to set my picture to so that it's not av sized, but not to big for lit to accept? I'm pulling my hair out!
 
Hey SnP .. AmPics is my home from home when I'm not posting in the AH - I posted my recommendations on picture size in your other thread - But for the record, the picture you have up there atm is a pretty good size, IMO.
 
sweetnpetite said:
Could someone tell me what size to set my picture to so that it's not av sized, but not to big for lit to accept? I'm pulling my hair out!

Generally speaking, I believe a maximum of 400 X 600 pixels will be accepted.

My pulling your hair is acceptable; you pulling your hair out is unacceptable.

:)

:devil:
 
still trying:

235x432

I guess that works:)
 

Attachments

  • backside.jpg
    backside.jpg
    72.4 KB · Views: 7,171
Last edited:
SnP, those two are almost the same size.

I think ya got it.
 
I hope your technical problems are all cleared up now, because I'm ready for some more hot pics!
 
raphy said:
Hey SnP .. AmPics is my home from home when I'm not posting in the AH - I posted my recommendations on picture size in your other thread - But for the record, the picture you have up there atm is a pretty good size, IMO.

Thanks raphy (and devil)

Sorry, I didn't notice the other thread. I'm just so not patient:devil:

I've browsed your thread a little:) Very nice. I like the ones with the guitar. Shirt on, shirt off, as long as you've got that guitar I'm happy:) There was a lot there, did you post any of you with the short hair? :devil:
 
sweetnpetite said:
still trying:

Eureka!

Your last pic weighed in a 235 X 432 pixels... you may now post profusely with prurient impunity... please.


:devil:
 
sweetnpetite said:
Thanks raphy (and devil)

Sorry, I didn't notice the other thread. I'm just so not patient:devil:

I've browsed your thread a little:) Very nice. I like the ones with the guitar. Shirt on, shirt off, as long as you've got that guitar I'm happy:) There was a lot there, did you post any of you with the short hair? :devil:

I only have the one picture of me with short hair, sorry darlin' .. The Keanu Reeves one that you've already seen ...

But hey, quit talkin' about me and post more pictures of you, otherwise I'll get lynched by this rowdy AmPics bunch for distracting you.
 
Why am I being thanked? (not that I mind, haha)
 
Yikes, that one might be just a bit too revealing!:)

Not the nipple, the face, lol.
 
sweetnpetite said:
Yikes, that one might be just a bit too revealing!:)

Not the nipple, the face, lol.

Some people post faces, some people don't.

I never had a problem posting my face, but then I don't show anything in my pictures that you can't see down down at your local beach.
 
sweetnpetite said:
cuz I wans't in any hury to post another, but I didn't want you to get linched:)
awww, you're so thoughtful :)
 
Back
Top