The Waitress

Rachel sipped the coffee, it tasted delightful, unlike anything she served at the cafe. She avoided talking about her problems, she was a great listener but not good at sharing her own issues. rachel was not going to open up to someone she had only just met so quickly changed the subject.

"How long have you worked here? she asked
 
well i guess since my birth. it's a cafe passed down since my great X4 mother. And it still goes on with me. we have many people that come in here and leave with lighter hearts. " He said to her as he got up and went over to the back and came back with a pice of cake." Here try this it's something new. It's works wonders on the soul i'm told by others." He said with a smile.
 
The cake tatsed wonderful too, this was such a huge step up from the dingy cafe she worked in. Rachel ate the cake, but still was reluctat to open up about her own feelings, she glanced at her watch noticing the time.

"I best be going," she said feeling a little uneasy about the situation.
 
Dea smiled and waved" oh do come back when you want to we are here all the time. " Dea said with a smiled as he held the door for her and as he closed it when she left the smile became some what evil as dea walked to the back and then took a seat as he thought about her. he wanted her there and in bed but he need to take his time on this one. it seems like her heart was hurt and he need to heal it to make her his.
 
Rachel headed home to think over her experience, still wondering what it would be like to work in that cafe. Sadly her thoughts were interupted by her phone, it was the cafe calling, her first day off was about to be brought to an abrupt end as she was needed to do a shift.
 
Dea was sweeping the floor around the fount door out side of his cafe. it seem like in time the girl he meet will come to his own of her own free will. But it will take more time before she can find what path she wants as Dea looked down both sides of the road. first left the right as he saw people walking by. It seem like the life of this world is dyeing they eyes dead as he looked down the road again and say Rachel it looked like she seemed a bit down
 
Rachel arrived at the cafe as quickly as she could, despite despising every minute she was there she had a sense of loyalty to the boss. It wasn't long before she busied herself in the routine tasks as if she had never been away.
 
As Dea sat on a chair in the back room it seem he was watching something. it was just the news as he sipped some coffee thinking about Rachel. He wanted to help her somehow. as he went out fount and water some flowers as he smile and says a pome "
Meandering on – as would a cloud –
I billowed bored, with nowt to do

No, wait…

At least I tinkle on the crowd, and
On occasion, soak ‘em through!

You should see them bloody run
Without a brolly – oh the fun!

And when it’s cold, I dropp the hail,
Creating havoc – ne’er to fail!

I dump my snow a metre deep to
Trap ‘em all – I’m such a creep!

You know…

It ain’t so bad just being a cloud –
I’m really proud!


As he talks people come in and out with smiles and warm hearts.
 
Professor Small nervously hobbled through the cafe doors and toward a table. He had a a stack of paper in his arms, which was almost completely obscuring the top of his gray suit, mop of unruly, black curly hair, and tortoise shell glasses. His satchel was full of books and journals from the philosophy departments library. Small had to prepare for a talk at another university's department early the next week, but he still had to eat. He went about making the table a makeshift office, stacking the graded papers, ungraded papers, journals, notes, and books into their own individual corners on the table and waited for the waitress.

Truthfully, Professor Small had also come here for more than the fare. The last few years had, indeed, been busy. He spent all of his undergrad days in the main stacks of the library and graduated with top honors. Then he had been accepted to a top doctoral program in philosophy and spent six more years stuck in the bottom of a library. And now he was the youngest tenured professor at the local university and found himself still mired in work. As a result, he had very, very little experience with women. That is why the whispers in town and on campus that there was a waitress at this cafe that engaged in rather unorthodox forms of service had so intrigued him. Hopefully, he would get to know this waitress and her method of service first-hand.
 
Last edited:
It wasn't uncommon for local Professors to frequent the cafe, the greasy spoon seemed to appeal as a way to see how the rest of the world lived. The man sitting in the corner obviously wasn't a regular, he had managed to find the smallest table, in the worst lit part of the cafe and as he was about to discover the one place where his papers would get blown off the table.

Rachel glanced at the man, realising exactly what was about to happen but unable to shout out soon enough, the door opened and his papers took off without warning. Amidst the laugter from the more regualr clients, Rachel made her way over to assist, "First time here?" she said smiling knowingly at the man as she gathered up the papers.

"Bring tose other papers," she said pointng at his things on the table, "If you come this way there is a better place to work," Rachel led him to the larger table to the side of the counter. As she helped him settle at the new tale she took out her pad and pen and offered to take his order.
 
One of the reasons that Professor Small was such a good study was that he had an ability to largely tune out the scene and noise around him when he read. By the time the commotion had peaked to the point of jostling his mind back into engaging his environment, the papers were already all over the place. He was just about to curse when a very pretty brunette waitress appeared to help. Small had a hard time of not blatantly staring down her blouse, but she thankfully didn't seem to notice.

As she led him to the new table by the counter, Professor Small's cock begin to stir and thicken in his trousers as he watched her nice little ass sway from side to side. He had lost all track of his thought, as the pendulum-like motion of the waitress's ass put him into something of a trance. He only guessed she was trying to take his order when the pen and paper came out and barely managed to stammer out "What do you recommend?"
 
Rachel made her recomendation and with his agreement went to get his order from the kitchen she returned placing it on the table and then carried on with her usual work. The cafe was now virtually empty and the professor wastill sat wading through his work, already he was on his 4th cup of coffee as rachel headed over to see if he wanted another drink.

She didn't like interuptting but as this was a cafe she felt enquiring about another drink was justified. As she stood asking about his drink she glanced at the pile of work he had already marked, the subject made no sense to her.
 
Professor Small ordered yet another cup of coffee and just happened to notice the confused look crossing the waitress's face when she looked at the paper on top of the marked pile. "You don't understand his argument? Don't worry, I didn't either, hence the poor grade. Are you in school, Miss... ?"
 
Rachel, laughed, she hadn't been to school since she was 16, she had hated it with a passion, she had never understood half of the things they had droned on about.
Bringing back the coffee she sat, glancing through a few other papers, although not understanding half of what they said she enjoyed reading.

"I'm Rachel," she said introducing herself the last few customers were ready to leave and the cafe was mostly tidy so a few minutes to chat wouldn't do her any harm.
 
"I'm Barry, it's nice to meet you. As you can probably tell, I teach philosophy over at the university." Professor small was getting really excited. Hopefully it wasn't too obvious. He hoped the attention from the waitress was going somewhere. Going home to more study would leave him unbearably frustrated. "So, what are your plans for the evening, Rachel?
 
"No plans," Rachel replied, the only plan she had had for today was to relax and unwind, knowing that another day off would be a long time coming. "I've not seen you here before, what brought you here today?"
 
Professor Small's little experience with women as an adult left him unprepared to deal with a direct question about the nature of his visit and his intentions. He tucked his chin into his neck and started to wildly make hand gestures as he stammered out the following.

"University life can be very... lonely. The community is so small and prone to gossip. There are also rules concerning the persons with whom you are able to spend your time outside of your... professional duties. It's nice to get out and encounter friendly women. Not that you're 'friendly' or that I have heard anything of the sort..."
 
Rachel smiled, reaching out she put her hands onto Barry's hoping to calm him, she understood exactly why he was here. The professors all seemed too busy to sustain relationships, and for severla months now Rachel had happily provide an intimate service.

Professor Small was the last customer so Rachel turned the sign to closed and shut the blinds, given the nervy nature of Barry she wasn't entirely sure how far things would get. Barry had become engrossed in his work and seemingly hadn't noticed her locking up. She returned to the table sitting next to him as he worked, resting her hand lightly on his thigh, not wanting to rush things.
 
Barry grew excited when Rachel made physical contact... and then she had went about cleaning up. The professor just assumed that he had unnerved her with his slightly spastic display and went back to his work, desiring to at least have the idiot undergrads' papers marked before returning to his home off-campus.

Then she came back and placed her hand on his thigh. Barry had a surprisingly long and thick cock for such a bookish person and it was starting to get hard from her lingering contact. The professor took this as a friendly signal to get his things together and go. "Thanks so much for your service and hospitality, Rachel. I hope you have a good evening." Small reached into his pocket, trying to keep his growing excitement behind the table, as he stood up and starting to put his tip out on the table.
 
"Oh," Rachel gasped as the profeessor stood, "I didn't realise you were ready to go," she looked at the professor as he stood, "I'm in no rush to go anywhere, I thought I could help you out." Rachel figured he could take the last comment as he liked, if he wanted her to help out with the usuale sexual favour she gave the professors then that was great if not she was happy to look over papers even if she didn't fully understand thier meaning.
 
Barry hoped against hope that she was taking this where he thought she was. But her statement had been so hopelessly vague. She could be referring to helping him gather his work, another round of service... there was just no way to tell. The last thing he needed was to be scandalized in the local and campus papers for being overly forward with a waitress at a location so close to campus proper.

"I'm not quite sure I follow your meaning..."
 
"How about I get another drink for you," Rachel said, sensing his awkwardness. As she walked to the counter she realised this wouldn't be easy, she was unsure of how to play it with this guy.

She undid the top few buttons of her blouse, and then returned to the table, as she bent down to give barry his coffee her small cleavage was on show, her breasts covered by her powder blue bra.
 
Barry sat down rather confused when she offered him another drink after the bill had been settled and the tip rendered. He grew even more confused, yet hopeful, when she returned with her blouse slightly undone. This was turning into something like that old tiger's paw scenario in philosophy of language. Barry decided to make some footsteps in the sand and pushed his chair back, exposing his large bulge to her line of sight.

"Thanks so much for the drink, Rachel."
 
"Is that for me?" she asked teasing the professor as she undid the rest of her blouse exposing her small firm breasts covered by her blue bra. Rachel was impressed with the bulge in his pants, it looked bigger than anything she had had in a while. The professors tended to have large brains but small cocks, usually all the blood was in their head.
 
Barry's jaw dropped as Rachel started to expose herself. He hadn't expected her to be that forward at the slightest invitation. This was like something out of a blue film. Locking his eyes on her tits, Barry anxiously palmed his thick and fully erect cock through the thigh of his trousers.

"Yes, Rachel, I supposed it is for you. At least, I fully intend to... oh fuck it. I need to fuck Rachel. It's been so long. Fuck me, Rachel, fuck me hard."
 
Back
Top