Cocksuckers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
10.jpg
 
Last edited:
**brain overload** must refrain from visiting this thread for a few days to recover.

nice thread by the way.
 
I love when a woman can suck a guy all the way to his balls without gagging.
 

Attachments

  • sucked_down.jpg
    sucked_down.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 1,350
Odd photo. He seems to be all cock and no balls...
 

Attachments

  • all-the-way-down4a.jpg
    all-the-way-down4a.jpg
    43.8 KB · Views: 767
...and yet she can take all of him in her mouth anyway! I do love a girl who has talent!
 

Attachments

  • all-the-way-down4.jpg
    all-the-way-down4.jpg
    51.2 KB · Views: 735
My S/O likes to have me lie flat on my back and she leans down over me. She seems to have no trouble taking me all in from above. But it looks like this lady is having an easier time getting him all in, by kneeling as he stands.

So ladies, tell me, is it easier to get a guy all the way down your throat in this position, or is it easier for you when you slip your lips down over him from above?Just curious. Call it a scientific survey.

Any lady here on Lit care to experiment on what is the easiest position to suck cock from? I volunteer as your guinea pig. All in the interest of scientifi enquiry, of course.
 

Attachments

  • all-the-way-down5.jpg
    all-the-way-down5.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 730
This pic attracted me the way you get attracted to a train wreck.

I do love when a woman has the skill to take a guy all the way down her throat without gagging. But it looks like this guy shaved his pubes maybe 3 days ago, and the razor stubble is even growing on his shaft! And yet she doesn't seem to mind the razor-stubble against her lips.

And do you think she needs MORE makeup? LOL.

A strangely attractive yet repulsive photo.
 

Attachments

  • all-the-way-down6.jpg
    all-the-way-down6.jpg
    13.4 KB · Views: 798
Ginny....your such a cocksucker! ;)
And I mean that in a good way. :cool:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top