Boys that act like girly sluts

schoolgirl1514.jpg


Better?

WOW! More please
 
I'm one of those girly sluts that wants to be used. Here's a few pics.
 

Attachments

  • Rach1.jpg
    Rach1.jpg
    70.6 KB · Views: 950
  • Rach2.jpg
    Rach2.jpg
    81.4 KB · Views: 1,047
Ill use you

Ill take you in either outfit ( I prefer the black second one though ) and use you to MY heart's content ( and my dick's content as well )
 
This is totally my fetish. I love those boys that make better slutty girls than girls do. These days so many women seem happy in just jeans, t shirts, no makeup etc. If you really want someone to put the effort in, wearing stockings, short skirts, sexy lingerie, it's often a sissy, crossdresser femboy.

I'm a straight, married guy, but it really turns me on seeing those boys that make eager sluts, when they're dressed like girls and really want to give head, swallow cum, get a dick in their ass, all the things that normal girls don't like so much to do.

This is a fetish and a fantasy, that's why I've put it in this part of the forum. It's not about guys who are getting their gender reassigned to be women, fair play to them, but that's not what this is about. This is about how crossdressers, trannies and sissies can make better slut girls than girls!

There's a lot of stories on this site and forum content from these sexy wannabe sluts, but not so much from the guys that are not about the dressing up and acting slutty themselves, but get off on those that do. So, here's a thread for this fetish from that perspective.

This is exactly what I cannot fight within myself. Married and otherwise masculine in everyday life here. Would love to learn/ play more
 
I know a few.... thing is, I always act more provocative when I'm with them. Even the gay ones.
 
This is a great thread. It's funny, 10 years ago I never would have imagined myself feeling this way, but it's amazing how you can be titillated by provocative experiences.

I've developed a bi curiosity over the past year and I definitely envision myself being a cock loving slut. I had a moment to act on it and I played the part as best I could. I dropped to my knees and sucked a guy off dreaming of how I would want to be sucked. Moaning and purring. Spitting and cock slapping myself. It was great. I chickened out on the finish and didn't let him facialize me or cum in my mouth. Sometimes I regret that. Still, i dream of being a suck slut for a group of guys at times. I wish my gf shared my kinks because I'd totally act on them if she did.

I've never dressed as a woman and I am not a fem boy, but the night I sucked a cock I was a complete cock whore and I LOVED every second of it.

PS - some of you sexy things really have me riled up. If any of you were in NYC I'd be on my knees acting like your little pet ;)
 
bicurious

i am curious and wanna be dressed up and have some fun. i also would try to do my best to plz. i would love to just be all girly and sexy and be wild.
 
That's just why girly femboys are so hot. If I had a fantasy about a regular girl where she was dressed in sexy lingerie and I did those things to her, it wouldn't match with her fantasy. With crossdressing boybabes it can. I love when they want to be used like sluts as much as I want to use them! ;)

very sexy !!!!
 
Back
Top