Deep Cover (closed)

saedo

Delver of the Deep
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Posts
3,547
Closed for wideeyedone


I shrugged my shoulders. The temperature hovered near freezing in Washington DC, but I hardly minded it. I'd grown up on the shores of Lake Ladoga. Compared to the frigid winds that blew in northern Russia, tonight's chill breeze barely registered.

While I waited, I idly twisted the gold ring on my left hand while I waited. The metal band still felt unfamiliar despite having worn it nearly a month. I was married now, too.

I'd been introduced to her just shortly before the wedding. The Service had actually performed one, albeit a mostly perfunctory affair more to create the photos for the wedding album on their coffee table. The Service liked to include a veneer of truth in its operatives' backstory; easier to pretend to be married if I'd actually had a wedding.

I stared across the street at my wife. Tonight she was Margaret O'Shea, redheaded girlfriend to Tom Lewis, junior senator from Ohio. The hair was a wig and the identity forged, but you'd have to be a mind reader to know it. She was a natural at this.

This was her third date with the Senator. The Service had tasked us with acquiring his government credentials, so she had used the guise of potential love interest to determine how best to acquire them. Lewis frequently carried them in the inner breast pocket of his suit, so we decided to steal them. Of course, suspicion might fall on her if she lifted them herself. Not wanting to blow her cover, a fabricated encounter with me seemed the best approach.

By day I was Maxwell Anderson. (I judged it a poor substitute for Maxim Vasily Andropov, but at least it was not hard to answer to "Max".) Tonight, however, I was merely a random stranger dressed in an ostentatious cap and jacket proclaiming my fondness for an American football team called the Giants. (Why a game played with an oblong object carried in their hands was called "foot ball" escaped understanding.) A dark wig of brown hair covered my natural blond. A fake mustache and glasses further broke up my features. Lewis would recall only details that I could readily discard.

Their seat at the window made it easy to see when they left the restaurant. It was easy to see why the Service had chosen her for a deep cover assignment. She moved with a sinuous grace that no man could ignore. The Senator's attention rarely left her cleavage as he escorted her towards the curb.

I approached from the opposite direction, my gaze seemingly fixed on my smartphone. The Senator had a few inches on me, but my shoulder might have been a brick wall given how he bounced off it.

I could smell the wine on his breath as he snarled, "Hey, watch where you're fucking walking!"

I stepped closer to him and gave him a shove. "You got a problem, asshole?" I barked in a practiced New York accent. My shoulders hunched aggressively.

Fuelled by alcohol and no doubt averse to backing down from a fight while his girlfriend watched, the Senator shoved back even harder. "Who you calling asshole, motherfucker?!" Though I could have broken him in half like a twig, I stumbled back a couple steps. For a moment we glared at each other like angry dogs before a fight.

"Tom, don't!" she whispered, her hand about his chest to pull him back. "He's not worth it!" Her pickpocketing of his credentials was so smooth even I barely registered it. His attention focused on me, the Senator never had a clue.

I dropped my gaze first, letting him think he'd won. "Aw, fuck you," I snapped as I continued on my way. I didn't look back as Lewis tossed further profanity at me, confidently assuming he'd intimidated me into leaving.

I smiled. I'd ditch my disguise a few blocks from here and return back to the house. "Margaret" would conclude her date with the Senator and bringing home the credentials she'd stolen just now. If he ever questioned what happened to them, he'd likely blame the random stranger in the Giants jacket, never suspecting his purported girlfriend. Another successful operation completed.
 
I found myself enjoying Washington. It was a pretty city. Not the most glamorous city I had lived in, yet I found myself very drawn to it. When I had lived in Paris and New York, I had only really been in the dance studio and the theater, shuffled between the two in a herd of ballet dancers. But that had been my other life, before the injury and then my recruitment by the Service.

After my dreams were crushed and my knee was torn, a man from the service came to see me in my hospital room. He told me because of my travels, and my languages that I could still serve my country.

It gave me hope. To know I didn't have to go back to the village I barely remembered made it so I could breathe. Then came months of training, tradecraft- fighting- disguise- seduction- communications. It had been just as arduous as my dance training.
Beng married to another agent was not necessarily a surprise, but I had surprised that it was so sudden.

Just a few weeks before, we posed for a few wedding pictures and exchanged rings. I was Liliya Kuznetsov no longer. My married name was now Ginny Maxwell. And now my husband was watching me seduce another man.

Tom Lewis was a blowhard. I spent all of dinner sipping wine and listening to him talk about how powerful he was and how everyone wanted a piece of him. I didn't want anything from him except his credentials and I would need a feather light touch to lift them. I was glad Max had a plan, so that I wouldn't have to bed Tom to get them.

Max did his part perfectly and I easily took the credentials. I only had to stay with Tom long enough for him to walk me the building I had told him was mine. He kissed me deeply on the stoop, pressing me to the cold stone wall. His breath was heavy with red wine and his hands roamed under my coat, but I kissed him sweetly and reminded him that my roommate was home. I kissed him and then whispered goodnight sweetly. I slipped in the front door of the building and then rushed out the back. I removed the red wig and stashed it in my bag. I shook out my long dark hair and wiped off the make up. I made it to my car and shucked off my coat and top and changed clothes. I threw the clothes in the trunk and drove to our little house. I hid the credentials under the front seat of the car until I could safely get them home.

It only took twenty minutes to drive home. I was relieved to see the light on. I knew Max would be pleased with our success and I could forget about seducing Tom Lewis, at least for a little while.
 
"Hello, Ginny," I greeted my wife as she entered our home, making sure to use her cover name. I considered it a rather silly name for such an impressive woman. Ginny was a nickname for a little girl, not something for an adult woman. Her true name - Liliya - truly fit her. But such a Russian name might make her seem unusual amongst the Tammys and Jennys that populated this country, so the Service had given her something more "American".

She handed me the credentials before heading up to our bedroom. Ginny generally liked to shower and change clothes after a mission - particularly one with the Senator. The fact that he was corruptible made him an excellent target for us, but she found interacting with his oily nature to be distasteful.

Of course, you'd never know it to watch her. Ginny and I had both been selected for this assignment because of our ability to immerse ourselves completely in our fake identities, but I considered her my better in that aspect. In the weeks since our implantation into this new life, I'd seen her flawlessly manipulate the Senator and two other men with little more than seductive posture and a sly smile.

I scanned the credentials and encrypted the data. We'd transmit the info to our handler during the next secure contact in another day. Till then, we'd continue on in our standard cover identities of Mr. and Mrs. Anderson and await our next mission.

I stretched and went up to bed. Recognizing the awkwardness of our pseudo-marriage, I'd suggested that Ginny take the bed and I sleep in another room. She, however, insisted that we try to maintain realism. What if a nosy guest peeked at the bedroom and noticed that only half the bed seemed to be getting any use? No, a real married couple would share a bed and so would we.

That was as far as our sharing had gone. It was not that I never considered taking our cover story of husband and wife to that extent. Ginny was a strikingly beautiful woman, with luscious curves and skin the color of purest cream. Any man - myself included - would want her.

But the Service demanded that she do what ever it took to complete a mission. In her case, that could very well mean seducing and even having sex with a target. While she had thusfar not had to go quite that far with the Senator, she likely soon would. I knew Ginny would never hesitate, no matter her personal feelings. If the mission required it, she would do anything and everything necessary to complete it. I admired her dedication to the cause too much to take advantage of her for my own personal gain.

So when I heard her pad into the room, I kept my back towards her side of the bed and my eyes closed. After being goggled at by the Senator all evening, she deserved a break from lascivious male attention.
 
I was glad to get to take a hot shower. I knew Max would take care of the credentials. I stood under the hot water and let it pound on my skin, until all of Margaret's makeup is washed away and the scent of the senator's cologne is long gone. I washed out my hair and brushed it. I braided it into a long rope down my back and slipped on a simple pink cotton nightgown.

I entered our bedroom shyly. It was still strange sharing a space with Max. He was always kind to me. Protective even, but he didn't seem attracted to me or pleased to be married to me. But I constantly had to remind myself that this life wasn't about love or what I wanted, it was about service to our country.

I knelt on my side of the bed. Max was on his side, looking at the wall.

"Do you mind if we sit and talk for a little while?" I asked softly. "The cold is making me homesick I think." I whispered. I tucked my nightgown around my thighs. I didn't want to make him uncomfortable, but I longed for company and connection, and I needed him.
 
I heard Liliya pad across the room. She had a dancer's grace, so her steps were light and quick. The mattress creaked ever so slightly as her weight settled on her side of the bed.

"Do you mind if we sit and talk for a little while?"

This wasn't something we usually did, but then we didn't have much of a usual yet. In our time together, we'd been gradually establishing a rapport outside missions. Our initial pairing had been manufactured by the Service, but we were developing a real connection based on our shared life.

"Da," I murmured. Liliya was not the only one who missed the familiarity of home.

I turned to face her. As always, I was struck by her beauty. The Service often emphasized it in their female operatives, but Liliya was truly a world apart. Fresh from the heat of the shower, her pale face had roses of color on each cheek. Even without makeup, her lips were red and full in the soft smile she sometimes favored me with.

Even kneeling down, she exuded a natural grace that made me feel cumbersome by comparison. She'd been a ballerina as a youth and the training showed. My formative years had been spent in activities emphasizing power and speed, so I always thought myself an ox to her swan.

Despite my intention not to, my gaze swept over her body. Liliya wore only a pink nightgown that fell to mid-thigh; she and I both found the American winters comparably mild to our native land's, so we both dressed lightly for sleep. The fabric clung to the dampness of skin, emphasizing her curves. Although she retained some of the litheness of her ballerina youth, Liliya had blossomed into an impressively curvaceous woman.

I somewhat reluctantly wrenched my eyes away from her luscious body in order to rein in the tingling desire in my loins. Having spent nearly two hours watching the oily Senator ogle her cleavage throughout dinner, I didn't want to show a similar lack of dignity.

"What did you want to talk about, Ginny?" I asked.
 
I bit my lip nervously as he asked me what I wanted to talk about. I didn't really have an answer. I didn't have a topic. I just didn't want to be alone. I didn't want to fall asleep wondering if he would flinch if my skin brushed against his.

"Are you feeling more at home here?" I asked softly. I tried to relax. But my body was full of tension. "I suppose I am getting more used to it, but tonight at dinner. There was so much food on the plate. It was ridiculous and I will never stay slim if I ate like they do." I knew this was a ridiculous topic but it was all I could think of quickly.

I laid down beside him, on my stomach, resting my head on my arms, my face turned toward him.

"I don't want to offend you, or upset you. But could I come closer? I just want to feel at home and perhaps if I could sleep in your arms... I mean if you don't mind it...." My cheeks were even deeper red with embarrassment and perhaps shame at being so needy. I heard a quiver in my voice and I had to stop talking before he could hear how needy I really was.
 
"I suppose I am getting more used to it, but tonight at dinner. There was so much food on the plate. It was ridiculous and I will never stay slim if I ate like they do."

I chuckled aloud at the idea. "With your activity level, I doubt that." Liliya had the energy of a hummingbird when her attention was fully engaged.

I could not resist glancing along her slender frame again. Liliya's had a waist so narrow that I could nearly encircle it with my hands. It made the flare of her hips and bosom all the more dramatic.

"I don't want to offend you, or upset you. But could I come closer? I just want to feel at home and perhaps if I could sleep in your arms... I mean if you don't mind it...."

A flush of warmth surged in my chest. The thought of having her body against her thrilled me. But could I keep my libido in check?

"Of course," I said with more confidence than I felt. "If you would be more comfortable. . . ."
 
I laid down in the crook of Max's arm and rested my cheek against his chest. I made myself take a deep breath and try to relax.

I closed my eyes and sighed. Being with Max and his safe and protective presence was like a balm to me after my evening with the idiotic buffoon of a senator. I found myself relaxing, my muscles easing into the mattress.

After a few moments, I found myself curling my leg onto his. He felt warm and strong and like home. It was good to be as close to myself as I could. He would be the last person in my life that knew who I really was.

"Maxim," I whispered against his skin. "Moy muhz." I whispered, my husband in Russian. It felt good to speak Russian, even if it was only in a whisper in our bed.
 
Liliya snuggled up against me. Her petite frame seemed almost doll-like against my broad torso. I cautiously draped my arm down her back and held her to me.

Liliya sighed softly and then draped her thigh atop mine. My boxers extended only partway down, so her slender leg rested atop my quadriceps. Though her dancing career had ended years ago, her exercise regimen had changed very little since; I could feel the corded muscles beneath the smooth skin.

Her torso now rested atop my ribs. I could feel the firm fullness of her breasts through the cotton T-shirt I wore. Each time either of us breathed, our bodies shifted against each other.

I wasn't used to such physical intimacy. Certainly not with her. It felt deliriously good. Uncomfortably good.

The warmth in my groin intensified. It had been far too long since my libido had been satisfied. It was tempting to test how far she might be willing to carry her role as my wife.

But the corrupt Senator had no doubt felt similarly entitled to Liliya's beauty. I had no desire to be compared to such a lackluster excuse for a man.

In my current position, though, I could not move without dislodging Liliya and she would surely notice if I became erect. I tried to distract myself from my lust by focusing on the mundane. "I shall look at your car tomorrow. You said it was making a noise? Probably just a loose fan belt." I'd worked a variety of odd jobs since I was young, including some with the local mechanic; consequently I was rather adept at many things automotive.
 
When he began talking about my car, I felt I had pressed as far as I could. I regretted making him feel uncomfortable. I closed my eyes and tried to go to sleep. His fingers rubbed against my skin lightly. It only took a little while and I was sound asleep.

It felt good to be in his arms. But some time in the middle of the night, I was transported back to the training camp. I was gasping for breath as my training officer pushed his forearm into my throat. I tried to fight him off, but his body had mine pinned to the cold, stone floor.

"Please... please..." I stammered. I could feel myself losing consciousness and if he was able to knock me out... I would be powerless to stop him. He would do what ever he liked.

I must have scared myself awake because I sat straight up in the bed, gasping. I had awakened Max.

"I am so sorry." I whispered.
 
I started awake, the sound of a woman's cry fresh on my ears. The pale moonlight slipping through the curtains of our bedroom illuminated Liliya. She sat bolt upright in bed, one hand on her sternum. Her breasts rose and fell in great heaves as she gasped for air.

"Liliya?" I asked with concern. A distant portion of my subconscious chided me for breaking protocol; the Service always emphasized using cover names at all times, even in the privacy of our home.

Still, I was sufficiently worried as to repeat my transgression. "Liliya?" I put a hand on her thigh as I propped myself up on my elbows. "Liliya, what is wrong?"
 
It took me a few moments to catch my breath.

"Maxim, it was just a bad dream." I whispered between gasps. My heart was thundering in my chest. "Just a bad memory...."

I couldn't stop shaking. I laid back down and pressed myself to him.
"Thank you for being so good to me. I didn't know what to expect and I always feel so safe with you."

I felt tears on my cheeks and swiped them away. I hated to show him my weaknesses and my fears. I wanted him to see me as strong and capable. I did not want him to fear touching me, or breaking me as if I were made of glass and there I was crying in the night like a child.

I snuggled in against him and found that perfect place where my cheek could rest on his chest.

"I will go back to sleep, I am sorry to wake you."
 
My stomach ached to see her cry. I instinctively put a hand on her lower back where her nightgown had ridden up. I slid my hand up her back, rubbing in broad circles with my palm. I remembered my mother doing the same thing when I was a little boy.

Liliya seemed to take a measure of comfort from the contact. Her breathing slowed and her trembling faded as she told me not to worry. After a couple minutes, she turned towards me and said, "Thank you for being so good to me. I didn't know what to expect and I always feel so safe with you."

Liliya then lay down almost atop my chest, my arm still flat against her back. Her nightgown caught on my forearm, riding up till nearly half her back was exposed; Liliya seemed indifferent though and curled her head into my shoulder. My chin rested against her dark locks as she whispered, ""I will go back to sleep, I am sorry to wake you."

" No, it's fine, " I replied. My voice sounded heavy in my ears. With her chest pressed against mine, I suspect she felt as much as heard my rumbling bass. "We all have bad dreams sometimes. Just relax now. Rest."

I continued idly stroking Liliya's bare back as her breathing slowed. Her warm weight against me felt quite pleasant and the silky smoothness of her bare skin was a delight to touch. I inclined my head slightly and looked down her half-naked back, its slender expanse narrowing at her even more slender waist before flaring into her hips. I could just make out her taut buttocks, the dark fabric of her underwear almost a void in the pale light.

My body betrayed me at that point. I allowed myself one unregulated thought about how beautiful Liliya was as she draped across me and my libido ran away with it. The right leg of my boxers distended as my sexual desire manifested physically.

I could do nothing but lie quietly and wait for the sensation to pass. I dared not disturb Liliya from her rest and risk her seeing the thick erection protruding down my thigh. She had come to me feeling vulnerable and I react with arousal? Had I no self-restraint?

My instructor in Intimate Tactics would probably say so. Every operative was trained in interpersonal techniques, including seduction. Mistress Pavlova had very nearly failed me. "You are barely acceptable," she'd sneered during her final review. "Your stamina is impressive, but your self-control is mediocre at best. And you can never hope to seduce a woman with that oversized monstrosity between your legs; better you threaten to split her in half with it if she doesn't talk. If the Service didn't have need of brutes like you . . . . Неуклюжий дурак."

I could still remember her mocking laughter. How she would cackle if she could see me now, confirming her lowest expectations.
 
My nightmare was about Rolan Utkin. He was one of the training officers in the isolated camp in which I had received my training. He had his fun with all of the female recruits but for some reason I had caught his eye. He seemed determined to break me and I would work so hard to never whimper or cry or show him how angry he made me. I should have given in, my stoicism seemed to only egg him on. Each time he decided to make me his own he got more rough. He seemed to enjoy choking me until I would pass out and then I would come to with him inside of me. I hated him with such a passion that my hatred had followed me to Washington, D.C.

I slept for a little while in Max's arms, but I awakened with the sunrise. I silently slipped from the bed and dressed for a run. I dressed in the dark and quietly padded down the stairs.

I went outside and breathed in the cold air and let it burn my lungs. Then I ran. I ran trying to suppress my desires. I thought perhaps if I ran hard enough and far enough, I might escape the desire I had for Max.

I ran until the muscles in my legs shook from the effort. Then, I made my way back to our cozy home.

Allie Bristol, our neighbor, was in her yard supervising her children as they made a snowman.

"Ginny! Ginny! Good morning. How are you?" She called. I stopped and made small talk with her. She was nice enough and I knew it was important to make connections. She surprised me with an invitation to a Christmas party at her home. "We are inviting all of the couples in the neighborhood. It is going to give us all an excuse to get dressed up and you can meet all of the neighbors."

I thanked her and made note of the day and time of the party. I would need a party dress. It would be important to get to know the neighbors.

I let myself in and made my way to the kitchen. I steeped a cup of tea and made a second one for Max. I took the tea upstairs.

"We have been invited to a party at the Bristol's." I offered softly and smiled at Max.
 
Sleep was slow to arrive given the throbbing distraction along my thigh. Still, I must have drifted off, for I eventually found myself blinking in the early morning sunshine peeking through the curtains.

My wife no longer occupied the space next to me, but that was hardly unusual. Liliya could move with the grace of a cat and often arose before me, so she regularly departed without awakening me. I was still sitting at the side of the bed trying to wake up when I heard her soft footfalls ascending the stairs.

Liliya entered our room with two steaming mugs of tea in hand. She wore a jacket, so she'd been outside. Her lower half was clad in her normal workout attire; the clingy material hugged her legs enough for hints of her well-defined quadriceps to show through. The best view was from behind; her taut buttocks were almost mesmerizing beneath the spandex.

I accepted the mug she extended to me with a soft thanks. Liliya favored her tea very dark and sweet, but I had gradually grown fond of its bold flavors.

"We have been invited to a party at the Bristol's," she declared as I sipped the hot liquid.

I nodded as I swallowed. I knew the husband only somewhat after our brief time here, but Mrs. Bristol considered herself a close friend after just a few weeks. She usually had Liliya over for coffee a couple times a week and they'd gone shopping together a handful of times.

I liked Allie a bit myself. Her almost perpetual cheerfulness was hard to dislike. Plus, she made Liliya smile and I was very fond of that.

Still, the notion of an entire evening with Allie Bristol was a bit daunting. "She's going to interrogate me about when we're going to have kids," I grumbled mildly. The Bristols had a pair of young children and Allie seemed most intent on encouraging her neighbors to join in procreation.

Liliya had once speculated that Allie actually fancied me and talking about having children was an oblique way to turn the conversation towards sex. The implications of that possibility weren't something I cared to consider at length, particularly since I suspected Liliya might be right. That discomfort only amused my wife: the Service had twice commended me for bravery, but sharing a cocktail with the flirtatious mother of two who lived next door made me uneasy.

I could see the glitter of amusement in her eyes already. "When is this party scheduled for?" I inquired.
 
I smiled at Max. He groaned when I mentioned Allie. She was not very good at hiding her attraction to him. The more stoic and standoffish Max was the more she seemed to flirt with him.

"The party is Friday night and it is a dress up event. I need to go get a party dress." I mentally went through my closet and decided I wanted a dress that I hadn't worn in one of my other identities. "She says all of the neighborhood is invited."

It normally didn't bother me that Allie panted after Max, but I wanted to give her a run for her money. I wanted to seduce my husband and the night of the party seemed like a perfect night for it. A few cocktails, a sexy outfit and a little bit of flirtatious behavior might be what it would take to get Max to want to fuck me. I bit my lip just thinking about it.

"Are you working today? Or would you like to go shopping with me?" I asked as I finished my tea. Then I stripped off my sweaty running clothes and made my way to the shower. I took a brief hot shower, letting my skin get pink under the very hot water. I often was surprised by the excesses of America, but my favorite excess was the plentiful, hot water.

After my shower, I wrapped in a towel and came back into the bedroom. I tried to see if Max was looking at me, if he noticed my bare legs, or the tops of my breasts that peeked out of the top of my towel.

I wanted him to notice me.
 
I sighed. Not only was it a party, but it was apparently a dressy one. Liliya seemed born for such events, but I always felt constrained inside formal attire. Having to make small talk for hours was also not something to which I was naturally inclined.

Still, we could not readily refuse such an invitation. Allie Bristol was not just a neighbor She was an asset.

Neither we nor the Service had any idea that our neighbor was anyone of importance. To outward appearances, she was what the Americans called a "soccer mom" - a woman in her early 30s whose life revolved around being a wife and mother. But soon after Allie had befriended Liliya, we discovered that she had back channel connections and information about many of the most powerful individuals in the country.

Allie was involved in half a dozen different charitable and social organizations, including the PTA of her daughter's elementary school. There wasn't a female politician or executive within 15 miles that she didn't know from. As for the men, she knew all of their wives (current and former) as well as a fair number of their mistresses. As a result, she knew immense information on what was occurring behind the scene.

Allie had no idea the value we placed on her. Liliya was just her favorite person to gossip with, so the two of them often got together over coffee or white wine at the kitchen table. Liliya would bounce Allie's youngest on her knee while Allie rattled on about her husband, her kids, and the latest grapevine news. We'd already been able to use such casually dispensed intelligence to our advantage. Liliya had redesigned her Margaret O'Shea identity after Allie had mentioned Senator Lewis' partiality to redheads. Just a casual bit of gossip for Allie, but it had helped Liliya ensure her ploy to seduce the Senator succeeded.

Consequently, when Liliya had picked up on Allie's interest in me, she'd fanned the flames a little. Allie had complained about a lack of activity in the bedroom due to her kids and her husband's frequent travel. Liliya had since dropped the occasional hint that my libido was too much for one woman to satisfy, thereby suggesting I might be ripe for Allie's attention. I didn't particularly enjoy bring a tethered goat to Allie's tiger, but anything that kept our knowledgeable neighbor interested was good for the mission.

"Are you working today? Or would you like to go shopping with me?"

I nodded. "Yes, I have an install across town. Should take all day." I hadn't been looking forward to it, but it did sound more engaging than shopping. Watching my wife try on two dozen outfits while I held her purse was not an experience I cared to repeat.

I dressed for work while Allie took a quick shower. Normally she lingered, enjoying the seemingly bottomless amounts of hot water. Today she exited the bathroom in a cloud of steam just before I departed.

Instinctively, I stepped to her for the obligatory goodbye kiss. Having seen it in countless American television programs, I assumed it was something all Americans did. We'd since learned that it was not - Allie thought it was quaint - but Liliya and I had come to enjoy the ritual.

I only partially resisted the urge to stare down Liliya's cleavage as my lips brushed her cheek. Clad in only a towel, it was all but impossible to ignore how large and beautiful her breasts had become. With naught but a damp towel concealing them, my thoughts were abuzz with desire.

"I'll see you this evening, Ginny," I murmured huskily. I turned towards the hall before my libidinous thoughts began to physically manifest in my trousers. "Have a good day," I called back over my shoulder.
 
I growled in frustration. I tossed my towel on the floor and nestled back into bed. My fingers slid down my body. I toyed with my breasts first. I cupped them, feeling their weight. Then i pulled and twisted my nipples until my hips were wriggling and my backside was rubbing against the sheets. My hands slid down further and I parted the lips of my sex.

I was already warm and wet. I rubbed lightly and it didn't take long for my clit to get hard. I slipped my clit between my fingers and rubbed hard. I was desperate for release. I thought of Max as I rubbed back and forth. I thought of his strong chest and big hands pinning mine down. I wanted him to want me. I wanted him to desire my body. I wanted to feel his ample cock slam into me. Just thinking about it made my climax come quick and hard. I was breathless and shivering.

My climax only made me want him more. I laid in bed for just a few minutes more. I got up and washed my hands and my thighs. I slipped into a pair of skinny jeans, my riding boots and a black sweater. I put my hair up in a classic bun. I grabbed my purse and headed out to shop for the party.

I went down town to find a cocktail dress. I knew that I needed something that would show off my breasts, he seemed to notice them when I was wearing my towel. I perused the racks of dresses. There were racks and racks of black dresses. I knew I looked good in black, but I didn't want to blend in at the party. I wanted to stand out. I wanted Max's mouth to water when he saw me. I finally saw the dress I wanted. It was emerald green and would fit like a second skin. It would be so tight I wouldn't be able to wear anything underneath it.

I bought the dress and then got silver strappy heels to go with it. I also got a silver necklace to go with it. The sparkling snowflake pendant would nestle right in my cleavage. After my dress shopping, I did some other errands. I went grocery shopping and picked up the dry cleaning.

Then I went home. I did some cleaning and then started dinner. I cooked two ribeye steaks, baked potatoes and tossed a spinach salad. I opened a bottle of red wine and set the table.

I poured myself a glass of wine and took a few sips as I put the final touches on dinner.
 
I spent the day in my cover identity. Working for the local electric company was rarely interesting, but the gray uniform was almost perfect camouflage. I could enter virtually anywhere with my gray uniform and a fabricated work order.

After work, I shifted into my role as Damian Pierce, financial consultant. The upscale gym that Pierre favored was frequented by many executives and upper management types. Much in the same way Liliya gathered intel via gossip, so did the locker room discussions yield the occasional tidbit.

After an hour with the weights, I showered and returned home. Upon entering, I was immediately greeted by the smell of freshly cooked food. I smiled. Despite her extensive training in international spycraft, my colleague was surprisingly domestic.

I found her at the table, setting the finishing touches on the meal. I took a moment to appreciate her outfit. I couldn't fathom how she could squeeze into jeans that snug, but the effect on her posterior was undeniably impressive.

"Smells delicious, Ginny," I greeted as I approached. "How was your day? Did your shopping trip prove successful?"
 
I poured him a glass of wine and curled up in my chair.

"I found a dress. I think Allie will approve." I offered with a smile. I served dinner and we chatted some as we ate. I was pleased with the way dinner turned out and even allowed myself a second glass of wine, since we were home for the evening.

"Have you heard anything from the service?" I asked softly. Even though I knew our home was safe, I still found myself whispering when we spoke of our other life.

I tried my best to not worry about what assignments might come in, but sometimes that was difficult. I wanted some time with Max. I wanted us to get more comfortable with one another and more than anything, I wanted him to want me, and take me, and really make me his wife.
 

"Have you heard anything from the Service?"

I shook my head. "I'll make a drop tonight to update them on the party tomorrow. No doubt they'll be interested in who attends." The Service regarded Allie as a goldmine of information. "I expect they will want us to meet with Sharon to debrief afterwards."

Most of our communication was through indirect dead drops of coded messages. For particularly important information, we had a couple of direct superiors with whom we'd meet face-to-face. Sharon appeared for all practical purposes to be a retired schoolteacher, but she was actually a veteran spy who now managed field agents like us. She'd been particularly pleased by Liliya's ability to extract information about Allie's many contacts.

After dinner, Liliya prepared the coded message while I changed into a set of old sweats. The weather outside had added a bit of drizzle, but I'd established a pattern of taking an evening run no matter what the conditions. That did not stop me from grumbling about the cold damp between every footfall.

My path took me past the edge of a park. I paused at a bench as if adjusting the laces on my sneakers. That allowed me the few seconds I needed to insert the message in a crevice at the base of the bench. My drop accomplished, I made my way back to the house.

"Quiet out there," I commented as I passed Liliya in the hall. That was our signal that all had gone according to plan. I headed upstairs and stripped out of my damp clothes. The warmth of the shower felt terrific after my 45 minutes in the cold.

 
I was so relieved when Max returned home. I had been full of nervous energy while he was on his run. I almost reached out to him when he walked past me. However, I didn't. I was too afraid of rejection.

I found a book to read while he was in the shower, and then I snuggled into bed with my book. I tried to not think about him, naked under the hot water in just the next room. I found myself biting my lip, thinking about his strong chest and his flat stomach.

"What is happening to me?" I hissed. I rolled over and tried to ignore my thoughts, tried to ignore my desire.
 
As the warm water banished the chill of tonight's run, so too did my libido awaken. I considered seeking a bit of self relief in the confines of the shower. I suspected that Liliya often did - she enjoyed long showers and I had occasionally heard from outside what might have been a moan of pleasure. The thought of her naked body quivering with ecstasy inside these glass walls soon had me stiff.

But in less than 24 hours, I'd be spending time with Allison at the party and she might be in the mood to flirt. Mistress Pavlova always considered me a subpar student at seduction, but I remembered all of her lessons. "A woman is not so sure easily fooled as a man," she'd once told me as she circled me in her room, her familiar riding crop in hand. "A man instinctively wants to believe that every woman desires him, so it takes but a small gesture from her to convince that he is right. But a woman is more perceptive; she can almost smell a lack of sincerity in a man's seduction."

My takeaway: my efforts to flirt were more convincing if I was genuinely aroused. So if my libido already ached for satisfaction, I'd readily convince Allison that my desire was sincere. I consequently turned the water temperature down until the ache in my groin subsided.

I dressed for bed before entering the bedroom. Liliya was already curled up on her side of the bed, her eyes intent on her reading material. She was always working on bettering her knowledge.

Liliya's focus seemed impressive for one so young, but then she'd been with The Service longer than I had. I'd been nearly an adult when my training had begun, but she had been far younger when her knee injury ended her ballerina career. She'd spent many of her formative years under the tutelage of The Service.

I crept into bed, trying not to disturb her. "Goodnight, Ginny," I whispered softly.
 
I whispered a good night to Max as he settled into bed. I read for a few moments longer and then closed my book. I turned off the lamp beside our bed. I snuggled under the blankets and listened to Max breathe. I tried to not think about him, just a few inches away. However, I couldn't seem to help it. I took a deep breath and then rolled over and snuggled against his side.

I laid my head on his shoulder and nestled against his warm skin.

"It helped me sleep the other night." I offered softly.

I let myself relax against him, and hoped that the silver dress would be enough to get his attention at Allie's party.
 
I'd hoped it might avoid the sweet torture of Liliya's thigh draped across me by remaining on my side. I was in that regard only partially successful. Liliya kept her lovely legs to herself, but cuddled up behind me. I consequently was fully cognizant of the plush fullness of her bosom against my back. Despite our professional relationship, my thoughts were anything but.

Fortunately, she did not push beyond those boundaries. Training or not, I doubt I could have concealed my lust much longer. Sleep was still a long time arriving.

I was sufficiently groggy that I didn't awake when Liliya arose. By the time I was awake and dressed, she was already on her way. I would not see her again till I returned home that evening.

Even then, it was just a brief glimpse of Liliya in her dressing gown. I hustled through a quick shower so that the master bathroom could be fully ceded to her. Prepping for Allison's party was a major undertaking what with hair and makeup.

Allison might have billed it as a little get-together, but Allison rarely did anything small. That this was a party for adults held at night meant the dress code was formal. Fortunately, I only had to pull my tuxedo from the closest. I was curious to see what new dress Liliya had found for the festivities.

daniel-craig-skyfall-tuxedo-wallpaper-1.jpg

 
Last edited:
Back
Top