Seize the day-ish

Today was absolutely amazing - got caught in the rain, returned home soaking and spent the rest of the day lounging with a book, napping and on tumblr as it drizzled for the most part.:heart:

Hope everyone had a lovely week :)
Your lips are as delicious as the rest of you, and knowing what your hand's doing adds to the sensual eroticism of that pic.

Did your mirror notice the absence of panties covering that trimmed? bush.. or was it as preoccupied as I am lol

Sounds like the best way to spend your day!!! :)

These pictures are sexy! I love love love the first one!
Pretty lips ;)

Absolutely my kind of day! :D

Thank you love :D I was surprised that it actually doesn't look corny lol

Very sexy pics!!

Thank you muchly;)

Caught in the rain... hmmm... could be fum drying you off sexy.

Oh, hello sexy ;)
I could think of all kinds of fun. with a little teeth perhaps:rolleyes:

DAMN SEXY!

I adore ur pix!

Thank you hotness! You yourself are a knockout, miss!
I see we are fellow citizens as well. :devil:

I love her curves

J'adore:D

Doing alright. Been way too busy IRL lately, but glad to be back.

Love the new pics. The on titled Tsk is quite a gorgeous image.

Yes, yes life interjects too harshly at times, doesn't it? I'm quite infrequent at the moment as well. Glad you're doing alright :) wait, you should be doing GREAT! what's up with that?

Thank you, thank you :) I'm quite partial to that one was well :p hehe.

Your lips are as delicious as the rest of you, and knowing what your hand's doing adds to the sensual eroticism of that pic.

Did your mirror notice the absence of panties covering that trimmed? bush.. or was it as preoccupied as I am lol

Thank you :)

Ofcourse the mirror notices. The mirror has eyes, the mirror never lies - such pedestrian rhyming :D I think I'll live, though.

Yes, yes life interjects too harshly at times, doesn't it? I'm quite infrequent at the moment as well. Glad you're doing alright :) wait, you should be doing GREAT! what's up with that?

Thank you, thank you :) I'm quite partial to that one was well :p hehe.

Well, my night greatly improved after seeing your pics.

Today was absolutely amazing - got caught in the rain, returned home soaking and spent the rest of the day lounging with a book, napping and on tumblr as it drizzled for the most part.:heart:

Hope everyone had a lovely week :)

very lovely indeed x

delicious

Your tsk picture is fantastic, I can't help but bite my lip a little each time I look at it. I am just aching to kiss you as I enjoy your smile, your tongue, the very sexy expression! Perfection!

Hello, everyone! I trust everyone had a good week?:D

It's already super hot where I am, temperature soaring to the 30s(C) in March, showers morning noon and night. So, in honour of summer..and other things..:devil:

you have a beautiful bottom, just right for kissing:kiss::kiss::kiss:

hi from downunder:kiss:

I have to side with the others, that TSK pic is pure erotic gold. Soooo sexy.

Really enjoying your tumblr feed as well. Your sexiness knows no bounds..

This is the luckiest book on the planet.

attachment.php

Ty for sharing.

Hello everyone! Hope you've been well! thank you so much for checking back on my thread and the lovely comments and messages! I've had rubbish internet for the past couple of weeks and browsing Lit from my phone is no fun. Just got reconnected this evening - relief! :D

I like that arrangement.:D

When can you start? :D

Stunning and sexy as always!!!!

Oh you sweet, sweet man :D

very lovely indeed x

Why thank you! Hope to see you around.

you have a beautiful bottom, just right for kissing:kiss::kiss::kiss:

hi from downunder:kiss:

Hello from the tropics! I do like you lot from the down under :p

Thank you! I do endorse this kind of bottom kissing :devil:;)

Your tsk picture is fantastic, I can't help but bite my lip a little each time I look at it. I am just aching to kiss you as I enjoy your smile, your tongue, the very sexy expression! Perfection!

Lady, your words gives me the shivers of the good kind;) I'm glad you find it appealing.:kiss:

Waiting in anticipation... for much much more.

There will be more after I get out of my techfail karma thing :D! :kiss::rose:

I have to side with the others, that TSK pic is pure erotic gold. Soooo sexy.

Really enjoying your tumblr feed as well. Your sexiness knows no bounds..

Hehe, thank you! It came out all fun and nice! I'm glad you enjoy my Tumblr, I think I saw you follow me? You should start curating yourself - it's tons of fun! :D

This is the luckiest book on the planet.

Ty for sharing.

Oh the superlatives, how they make me blush! :D :kiss:
Welcome to my thread! :)

Bumping this lovely lady back to the top.:rose:

You are amazing!:rose::kiss: Thank you so much! I repeat, when can you start? :p

Back