Piercing question....

xelliebabex

Weird Aussie Chick
hello everyone,

I have had my nipples pierced for quite a few years now and I fully remember the after care for a month or so after the initial day I had it done.

M question is though, as I am writing a story I am considering using piercing in........ if a girl gets her clit hood pierced or any part of her sex for that matter, do they cover it with medical tape for a week? gauze? or do girls just be extremely careful and bathe the new pierced area frequently in an antibacterial solution?

I get put off reading stories where it is very obvious that the author had no idea what they were talking about and i wondered....... It's just as easy to leave that sort of piercing out out of my story but I am curious now... for myself as well as the story.

If anyone could let me know of their experience that would be great.

Thanks ~ellie~

My vertical clit hood piercing was nothing compared to my nipple piercings. No gauze or anything ... wash with antibacterial soap .... by the next day i didnt feel any discomfort and it healed so much more quickly than my nipple piercings.

My vertical clit hood piercing was nothing compared to my nipple piercings. No gauze or anything ... wash with antibacterial soap .... by the next day i didnt feel any discomfort and it healed so much more quickly than my nipple piercings.

Wow thanks! My nipple piercings almost made me swear when i got them but were no worries afterwards, nice to know the same for clit hood. :)

Same story with my horizontal hood piercing. Antibacterial wash for a day or two, then just make sure you wash all the soap or whatever out of the piercing properly, no baths or swimming until it was healed (two - six weeks depending) and no oral sex from the partner for at least five days.

I was also told not to fuss with it much. Just leave it alone to do it's thing.

tommorrow is my most important day in my life. I am nervous. but I want to be the most attractive. this is my two wedding dresses. but I am not sure which one I wear. can you help me? I wear this luxurious ball Gown Sweetheart Cathedral Train Tulle Wedding dresses: (spam removed)
which one is the best for me?

Last edited by a moderator:
tommorrow is my most important day in my life. I am nervous. but I want to be the most attractive. this is my two wedding dresses. but I am not sure which one I wear. can you help me? I wear this luxurious ball Gown Sweetheart Cathedral Train Tulle Wedding dresses: (spam removed)

Whichever one looks better with a clit piercing.

My preference is the first one....very elegant and simple.
You will be beautiful and gorgeous! Congratulations and blessings to you and yours for a wonderful and lifelong adventurous journey together!:heart:

They are both beautiful, if it were me, I'd go with the first one. I hope it goes well for you. Don't forget to push the girls up ;). Congratulations! Best wishes! :kiss:

My vertical hood piercing experience was much like the other girls who have already described theirs. Both my nipple piercings were much more traumatic. The Vertical hood piercing was amazing - it wasnt sore at all, it actually made me wet :eek:

tumblr_mfzep7sRrQ1qjyt5ho1_500.jpg

thank you ladies so very much for sharing your experiences with the VCH. I have been researching and considering one for almost a year. I'm thinking it is now time to take the plunge. Do you mind telling me~do you find your sensitivity is increased? What type of jewelry do you wear? Is it fairly easy to switch jewelry?

My horizontal clit piercing was an exceptional decision, one I have never regretted and would do again in a heartbeat. It didn't hurt to do it, the healing time was easy. Antibacterial soap, no oral sex for a period of time, leave it alone. The body heals amazingly well in this area. If you love jewelry, you are in for a wonderful ride of finding a myriad of choices. As to the after effect...well, let's just say that wearing jeans without panties took on an entirely new dimension. You can focus yourself and learn how to cum without touching, because you now have something to focus on...the sweet piece of jewelry in that most special place.

Enjoy!!

My horizontal clit piercing was an exceptional decision, one I have never regretted and would do again in a heartbeat. It didn't hurt to do it, the healing time was easy. Antibacterial soap, no oral sex for a period of time, leave it alone. The body heals amazingly well in this area. If you love jewelry, you are in for a wonderful ride of finding a myriad of choices. As to the after effect...well, let's just say that wearing jeans without panties took on an entirely new dimension. You can focus yourself and learn how to cum without touching, because you now have something to focus on...the sweet piece of jewelry in that most special place.

Enjoy!!

Thank you so very much for your enthusiastic response. You are making my decision much easier. I have thought the jeans sans panties would ROCK!!! I already experience heightened sensation just going without panties anyway! Plus I love jewelry of all types and can think of so many lovely items to apply to that most precious of body parts!

thank you ladies so very much for sharing your experiences with the VCH. I have been researching and considering one for almost a year. I'm thinking it is now time to take the plunge. Do you mind telling me~do you find your sensitivity is increased? What type of jewelry do you wear? Is it fairly easy to switch jewelry?

I would definitely recommend it, and I would also do it again in a heartbeat. I have a bar, and I don't switch it frequently, just to another pretty bar occasionally. My sensitivity is increased and more focused. Don't wait, do it tonight! You wont regret it.

my research indicates not just every piercer actually knows how to do this properly

I only have experience with one piercer, but I do think that researching your piercing parlor is generally a good policy. I'm sure you're not going to let just anyone pierce you! My piercer is a registered nurse and practices sterile piercing techniques.

Recommendations are great for finding yourself a parlor or piercer, but you should also check them out. Association of Professional Piercers:

http://www.safepiercing.org/

I only have experience with one piercer, but I do think that researching your piercing parlor is generally a good policy. I'm sure you're not going to let just anyone pierce you! My piercer is a registered nurse and practices sterile piercing techniques.

Recommendations are great for finding yourself a parlor or piercer, but you should also check them out. Association of Professional Piercers:

http://www.safepiercing.org/

thank you for the information.

I have a question about clit piercings... would they interfere with activities such as horseback riding?

I'm betting the Vertical Hood piercing with the right jewelry would make a totally new experience of horse back riding!!! Thanks for the idea.

Back