Stranger fingering you in public

Woa ... talk of a mood killer :D

Well that is about the only way a stranger will find me wet and writhing. What can I say? We are not talking about someone we know a teeny bit. Not someone we know from work that we have rarely had the chance to get to know him/her but like what we see. Not someone that is a friend of a friend that we have met a time or two and we seem to like them. Remember we went from the fantasy realm to the idea of real life. Just being honest. I have had more than a couple fantasies that when I am having the fantasy, makes me almost gush but when playtime is over and I am in real life land, those very same notions that got me so wet can make me pale and and short of breath if it happened and I was powerless to prevent it.

Well that is about the only way a stranger will find me wet and writhing. What can I say? We are not talking about someone we know a teeny bit. Not someone we know from work that we have rarely had the chance to get to know him/her but like what we see. Not someone that is a friend of a friend that we have met a time or two and we seem to like them. Remember we went from the fantasy realm to the idea of real life. Just being honest. I have had more than a couple fantasies that when I am having the fantasy, makes me almost gush but when playtime is over and I am in real life land, those very same notions that got me so wet can make me pale and and short of breath if it happened and I was powerless to prevent it.

It's good to know you're open to the possibility for all the people you've listed ;) :D

it doesn't necessarily have to be a stranger, which is tantamount to rape. it could be someone you know but ate not romantically involved with, like a coworker, or boss, or neighbor, or relative, like uncle, father, brother, son or any of the in-law versions of each!

the exciting part of the fantasy is being brought to orgasm, fully dressed, in public, by someone who ought not have his fingers in your pussy!

at least that's what it's about for me.

it doesn't necessarily have to be a stranger, which is tantamount to rape. it could be someone you know but ate not romantically involved with, like a coworker, or boss, or neighbor, or relative, like uncle, father, brother, son or any of the in-law versions of each!

the exciting part of the fantasy is being brought to orgasm, fully dressed, in public, by someone who ought not have his fingers in your pussy!

at least that's what it's about for me.

Cool ... the thread's title refers to a stranger, which obviously leads to a way kinkier, bad, nasty situation ... as you said, rape

i think the implication of the original post was that while not planned or expected, the stranger's touch would be tacitly approved, so it wouldn't really be a rape.

the thought of being in a social situation and being secretly fingered to orgasm while having to appear like nothing is going on is quite arousing to me. of course, i don't think i could ever allow it in RL, unless it was Derrick Jeter or Will Smith or Bradley Cooper, but it's a fantasy that makes me wet.

i think the implication of the original post was that while not planned or expected, the stranger's touch would be tacitly approved, so it wouldn't really be a rape.

the thought of being in a social situation and being secretly fingered to orgasm while having to appear like nothing is going on is quite arousing to me. of course, i don't think i could ever allow it in RL, unless it was Derrick Jeter or Will Smith or Bradley Cooper, but it's a fantasy that makes me wet.

Hm, sounds like your significant other should buy you a pair of vibrating panties, and take you clubbing....

;)

I was on my 1st adult vacation with a girlfriend. We went to a beautiful beach with our tiny bikini's on. We had been laying in the sun and drinking. A guy a few years older kept looking at my body and trying to talk to me. I got up and went into the ocean to cool off. When the 1st wave hit me, I fell back into him, struggling to reposition the triangles covering my DD's. The next wave hit and he started rubbing my breasts before I could get covered up. He was kissing my neck and whispering in my ear how beautiful my tits were and how good they felt. He told me he knew I liked it because my nipples were getting hard. I think I was moaning by this time and the next thing I knew I felt his fingers slide down into my bikini bottoms. At first I was scared, but he whispered don't worry baby I just want to rub your sweet pussy and have you cum for me.........and I did multiple times. So erotic I've never forgotten and always wanted it to happen again.
Fuckin' A!

thinking of a stranger fingering my wife while i'm there (like on a busy bus or subway) is extremely exciting! just the situation alone, but having her allow that intimate touch would probably make me cream my pants!

This is something I'd like to try (with a willing partner) prearrangement or not it would still be hot if everyone was into it.

I think about this all the time, and in the past it has always been a partner that takes me by surprise in a public place....As for a stranger - not so sure what my reaction would be.

This is interesting. For those of you who are into this, do you like it to be obvious? In a place where a lot of people can see? Discreet? Would it have to be a good looking guy (or girl)? Just anyone? My own morals, and the law, prevent me from doing such a thing. It would intrude on peoples personal space, among other things. But if there was some kind of reassurance that it would be good for those involved I would like to try.

I think everyone should have the same mindset of morals when it comes to this issue, despite the tantalizing possibilities that doing this might have--I was in a public swimming pool once, and next thing I knew some guy whom I hadn't given ANY indication to even come near me--had his finger up my box. I yelled at him and pushed him away but it was the after affects that made it irrevocably uncomfortable. I'd been molested in a pool before as a child, and that experience brought back every sadistic feeling I'd had in the past--took weeks to get over it. I had sworn to myself it would never happen to me again which helped me get over it--and here it happened out of the blue against my personal choice!
Be careful who you touch, because you don't know the intent of their hearts, or what they've been through. Everyone has the right to choose what happens to them and when--so, if you must touch--ask first!

hmm...me and a gf did this in a club. She wanted to turn me on and knew this was a fantasy, but we never talked about it. Alcohol put us there. It got a little further, we ended up going back to the car, she sucked both our dicks and jacked each other off, and we were supposed to keep going back home to fuck, but after I came first from the excitement I snapped back to real life, and it wasn't fun anymore. Same with her, and let's just say it got bad for weeks afterwards. The thrill and naughty idea is extremely fun. Acting on it is fun, but if you're not ready, you're going to regret results. although...I still get turned on thinking about it, I just wish there were no consequences and fear of getting some STD after

I think everyone should have the same mindset of morals when it comes to this issue, despite the tantalizing possibilities that doing this might have--I was in a public swimming pool once, and next thing I knew some guy whom I hadn't given ANY indication to even come near me--had his finger up my box. I yelled at him and pushed him away but it was the after affects that made it irrevocably uncomfortable. I'd been molested in a pool before as a child, and that experience brought back every sadistic feeling I'd had in the past--took weeks to get over it. I had sworn to myself it would never happen to me again which helped me get over it--and here it happened out of the blue against my personal choice!
Be careful who you touch, because you don't know the intent of their hearts, or what they've been through. Everyone has the right to choose what happens to them and when--so, if you must touch--ask first!

This is exactly the reason I would never do this - but I would if I knew that she wanted me to surprise her sometime and fulfill a fantasy

gentlemanly of you

This is exactly the reason I would never do this - but I would if I knew that she wanted me to surprise her sometime and fulfill a fantasy

Absolutely;) My man is the same way--a gentleman through and through! I even enjoy nonconsent fantasies the most! :p

Had a young guy fondle my ass and crotch at a fair tram ride. He tried to make out like it was an accident but no-way. I let him until I was getting wet. When the tram stopped, I reach for his crotch and he jumped off to run to the restroom. Pecker sticking streight out! I loved it!:D

Had a young guy fondle my ass and crotch at a fair tram ride. He tried to make out like it was an accident but no-way. I let him until I was getting wet. When the tram stopped, I reach for his crotch and he jumped off to run to the restroom. Pecker sticking streight out! I loved it!:D

Tram? Was this at a park?

Awesome... remember in high school watching a movie and a girl I never really ever spoke to was sitting next to me and a friend of hers. We got touching a bit and I just undid her jeans worked down and fingered her in the movie till the teacher caught us and...well she never spoke to me again and we both got in big trouble...was fun though...wonder what ever happened to her...

hmm...me and a gf did this in a club. She wanted to turn me on and knew this was a fantasy, but we never talked about it. Alcohol put us there. It got a little further, we ended up going back to the car, she sucked both our dicks and jacked each other off, and we were supposed to keep going back home to fuck, but after I came first from the excitement I snapped back to real life, and it wasn't fun anymore. Same with her, and let's just say it got bad for weeks afterwards. The thrill and naughty idea is extremely fun. Acting on it is fun, but if you're not ready, you're going to regret results. although...I still get turned on thinking about it, I just wish there were no consequences and fear of getting some STD after

I find it really interesting that after being a member for some time, this is your first post here in the forum !

As for a stranger fingering me in public: if he's someone I find attractive, oh lord how I WISH that would happen. I don't need to know the guy personally IF I find him HOT and I wish his fingers were up my cunt.

However, if he's someone whose fingers I DON'T want up my pussy, well, then that's another story.

It's really good you posted that, hopefully a wake-up call to anyone not to nofuse the pleasures of fantasy, with real life situations. What can be stimulating, naughty and erotic in the imagination could be downright dangerous or frightening in the real world - maybe that is, in part, what creates the erotic tension in fantsy?

lol that's the reality, all the self defense courses kick in and the perfect Anais Nin moment is turned into a trip to the ER for some bloke...but now the well planned public trist could be an idea worth pursuing...or a few friends having fun on the holidays in public...

my lover is across the club in the pulsing throng of people....the crush of people is almost impossible to navigate...we get to each other dancing and grinding...my flowing long skirt is easy to billow up and he finds my bare puss...

I did it once acidently

I was at a party in a club with my gf, very crowed very drunk. I always required that she wear short skirts and skimpy panties (if any). In the crowd we were all pressed together, I was not interested in the music so I reached down and started fingering her. A few minutes later the woman next to her came, physicly and vocally. In the crowed and my drunkin stuper I had 'explored' the wrong woman! Fortunatly she seemed to be into it. - Hugo55

Back