If You Only Knew

TheGrind

Literotica Guru
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Posts
872
James, just out of college and looking to start a life still bore a few wild oats that sorely needed sewing. After hearing about the party filled with college bound kids or those nearly ready to strike out on their own, James’ fate had been decided. It’d be one last night. A personal farewell party for himself, for the past to celebrate all the other drunken nights that had preceded this one.

Left to his own devices he showed up at the party just past nine, trusting that the night would stretch on well into the morning. Welcomed into the home after a hard knock on the door he was able to break through the resounding reverberations of the music until a young girl opened the door with him with a smile and a quick kiss on the cheek. If this were a sign of things to come…

James peeled his jacket from his body, sure that the heat of the night would keep him warm and headed up the stairs of the semi-familiar party home. The first bedroom on the right was full of coats that no doubt by morning would come into contact with at least two unfamiliar naked bodies within the night. It was the cost of admission.

Through with the room he headed downstairs where the bulk of the people gathered, the music loud, the television on and couples dancing, grinding close together. A quick look outside he saw an underground pool with a few people brave enough to battle the cooled temperatures. He shook his head and grabbed a bottle of Jim Beam, pouring it halfway full into a large glass. It’d be enough to set him up for the night.

A few quick shots and the hard liquid went down. Those first drinks were always the roughest but they’d pave the way, smoothing the throat for more to come. After twenty minutes the glass had been drained and he set it aside, grabbing a beer. As he shut the refrigerator door and stood upright he saw a familiar face.

After popping the top, letting its cap fall to the floor James grinned and walked toward the girl, “How you doing, sis?”
 
Last edited:
Mandy was hot. Not in the sexy kind of way, although that could have been said about her, but literally feeling as though she needed an escape from the writhing bodies on the make shift dance floor. Fresh out of high school, she was living it up another night, mingling with a few close friends and flirting with some of the college boys that were attention.

The music was jumping and she was more or less happily sandwiched between one hard male body and her best friend's softer one. Her soft tits pressed into her back and her smaller hands were gripping Mandy's hips as the virtual stranger before her ground his hips against her own. The room tilted slightly and she laughed, sweat beading along her neckline and trickling down the small of her back and between her own breasts.

“Hey guys! I need a drink!!” She shouted over the tunes and her dance partner gave her a pout. She grinned, “Don't worry big guy! Linda here will take good care of ya, right hun?!”

“I'll keep your spot warm!” She promised and laughed, the sound coming out as a throaty purr as she plastered herself against the guy and began to work it.

Shaking her head, she moved along, wondering who was going to be the next notch on Linda's bedpost. She loved the girl, but she certainly passed herself around like everyone's favorite candy. Truth be known, even Mandy had sampled the goods on a tipsy night of friskiness and could see the appeal. Fanning herself, she made a beeline for the refreshment table, finding it already pretty barren. With a groan, she decided explore the kitchen, when a familiar voice caught her attention just before she entered the open space.

She grinned almost instantly and looked up into her big brother's face. “Hey! What are you doing here, hmmmm? Picking off some freshman meat?” She teased and snagged his beer out of his hand, taking a long drawn out swig and sighing. “Oh my god, that was good. Do they have any more in there? It's hot as hell in this place!”

Not waiting for his response, she skirted around his body, drawing another long swig from the bottle as she went to pull open to the fridge to peer inside. Another long sigh followed as she pressed her body inside the open doorway and let the cool air cool her off. “So what's up?”
 
James’s eyes followed her after she stole away his beer. Shaking his head subtly he watched her body as she snaked around his, finding her way into the refrigerator before digging himself out of the momentary drunken haze he found himself in.

As she positioned herself in front of the refrigerator door, he swung his hand, retaking the beer she’d stolen from him. “Damn you,” he spoke with a slight smirk, “I hadn’t taken a drink out of it yet. Though I’m more surprised that you haven’t found something else to wrap your lips around.”

James teased his sister, knowing of her immoralities. Hell, she hung out with Linda. By that mere friendship Mandy would be guilty by association of just about everything that could be found in a dictionary - and a few other things that would turn the Kama Sutra into a blushing school girl.

Taking up his new position next to his sister, he leaned against a counter top as he took his first drink from his reacquired bottle. It was good, cool, and totally worth the risk of anything Mandy might be carrying.

“And leave those freshman girls alone. They’re not half as bad as you think. Speaking of bad, is your friend Linda around? Coming to a party a little late doesn’t leave me with too many options,” James took another pull from the bottle as it slowly began to sweat. He was going to get something tonight. He’d make sure of it.
 
Mandy practically choked on her own drink after shutting the door to the fridge and leaning against it heavily. Her brother's comment was mildly shocking, although he had always been candid. The alcohol must have loosened his tongue a little more. A hot flush colored her cheeks and she burst in an embarrassed giggle. "Excuse me? I don't go wrapping my lips around any Tom, Dick and Harry! I'm a little offended, bro. Just 'cause I hang out with a girl that likes...sample a variety of different men, doesn't mean that I partake."

She poked her tongue out at him and rolled her eyes, taking a long draw on her drink. "Besides, you can't be that worried if you're drinking after me. Jerk."

Despite her words, her eyes sparkling playfully as she chugged down her drink and went for another. God it was way too hot in that place. "Linda is playing with some guy on the dance floor. She's probably upstairs by now making him praise God." Giggling, she popped the top to her next drink, the room shifting slightly. "Wew...gotta slow down or I'm gonna be on my ass. So I guess you're stuck with jailbait." She teased, then wiggled her eyebrows and snorted. "And me."
 
“Not every Tom, Dick and Harry, hm?” James lifted an eyebrow as he questionably stared down his sister. “So, what? You need their last names, too?”

He smiled a little as he raised the bottle, tilting it upside down with his lips there to funnel it into his mouth and straight down his throat. Arriving just a little late and now having so few to choose from he knew he was going to have to catch up. There was plenty more liquor to drink and so much more catching up to do. To truly lower his standards he was going to need just a little more. Coyote ugly or not, a fuck was still a fuck.

As he returned to the bottle to pour out another glass of hard liquor he mulled over the options his sister gave to him. Then, after draining the rest of the bottle into his glass and setting the bottle on the counter he turned to her, “Are you propositioning your big brother?” James took a drink of the liquor without a chaser, adding, “Or are you just trying to keep me out of jail.”

James laughed lightly before taking another drink from the glass before setting it on the counter, letting the effects of what he’d already drank take hold.
 
"You're such a smartass." She muttered, but was still grinning as she tipped her drink back again and eyed him. A few aimless bodies passed them by, looking for refreshments and then skipping out. One couple pressed against the door frame, their lips locked in a wet sloppy kiss.

Mandy watched them a moment, appreciating the show and a little jealous. She hadn't had anyone in some time. Her last boyfriend had ended up in a bit messy breakup. Oh yes...tears and all. Her first 'love'. Thankfully not her first everything, but it had still stung. Especially when he'd left her for a bubbly air-headed cheerleader.

She pursed her lips and sucked down the rest of her drink, almost choking on her drink as her brother spoke again. "Holy shit! I'm not that perverse." She wheezed and patted her chest, laughing. "I can admit, you're a good looking guy and you're an alright brother." She smiled impishly, "But incest isn't in my bag of tricks."
 
“Little sister has limitations?” James jokingly prodded her as he took another drink from his fresh glass. Through the blazing heat that traveled down his throat he added, “I would’ve never suspected you of being such a prude.” James’ eyes followed his sisters and noticed the couple kissing but they didn’t stay long.

The heat from the night and the intoxicating scent of sex and liquor kept him awake, made him want to continue to toy with his sister. It was all in good fun. He doubted she’d every lunge toward the extreme of fucking but it was interesting to watch her reactions, protestations and objections. Besides, there was little else to do. It was better than bantering with the uglies who had someone snuck inside… at least they’d be good for something a little later.

Another drink went down his throat as he returned his attention to his sister and he spoke with a grin, continuing to toy with her, “Maybe you are a little more inhibited than I thought you were. Something like that might destroy your reputation.”
 
She smirked at his comment and drained the rest of her drink. "I don't have much of a reputation...and what I do have is courtesy of hanging out with my lovely friend. People just assume."

She wobbled a bit as she moved to the trash can and threw her bottle away, spreading out her arms as if to hold her balance with a short laugh. "Shit, I hate when the room begins to spin."

This didn't stop her from swaying back to the fridge for another. "Besides, you know what they say...if you assume, it just makes an ass out of u and me." She let out a high pitched giggle, cracking herself up at the lameness of that sentence. Tilting a fresh bottle to her lips, she stumbled back and bumped against his body, her back to his front as she laughed again and wiped the spilled beer off her top. "Eeew...now I'm gonna smell like beer." A dramatic sigh followed. "Guess it could be worse."
 
James watched her as she attempted to maneuver around the room, tossing her bottle into the trash. He couldn’t help to smile but that wasn’t to say he was in better condition. However, he was at least stationary as he took down another shot of the hard liquor.

“Maybe a reputation is something you can build on,” he spoke as he watched her take out that second bottle. And as she took her drink and he caught her, keeping her from falling he added with a laugh, “And I don’t think it’s the room that’s spinning.”

As she remained there, he held her for a few moments longer than he should’ve. Instantly he told him it was the slow reaction the alcohol was having on him; because of it he wouldn’t mind a little female contact even if it came from a familiar face. His arms slid away from her sides while encouraging her to gain her balance.

An off the cuff comment followed as he teased, “You don’t have to smell like beer all night. You could always take off your top.” James moved as fast as a drunk man could to set his drink on the counter before expecting a punch or another leap his way.
 
Mandy let out a snort, but didn't quite move. The room was still spinning. She bent forward at the hips a little, her bottom pushing against his crotch as she tried to right herself. “You'd like that too much.” She snapped back and giggled, “Perv.”

But she did hate the smell and the way material clung to her hot skin. “However...” she slurred out slightly, finally giving herself a bit of a bump, push from his body and moving away. “I'd really love to get out of this kitchen and go upstairs...to clean up.”

She tugged at her shirt, glancing down and sighing, cooler air making her skin tingle. “How about you help me upstairs. I'm obviously too drunk to stand...I'd hate to fall down the stairs.” No sooner had the words slipped did her best friend come waltzing in, stumbling a little herself and looking a little...damp. Sweat had trickled down her impressive cleavage and her curls clung to the side of her neck.

“There you are!!”

Mandy let out a woop and slung an arm around her friend. “I thought you'd be doing the humpty dance upstairs by now.”

Linda laughed, “I will be, I will be!” Her friend slanted James a look and grinned, her eyes moving hungrily over her brother's body. Mandy heard her sigh with appreciation. “I'm just here to escort you upstairs. I have someone I want you to meet.”

Mandy groaned, “Noooo...no. I don't want meet anyone. I want you to dump me in the nearest bed you find. I was just trying to get James to bring me up.”

Her best friend giggled, “Kinky.” She winked and tugged Mandy closer, wrapping an arm around her waist.

“You're both perverts.” Many grumbled, but was smiling, “James, come with...keep the bad boys away. Linda has horrible taste.”

“Hey!” Linda protested and they both laughed.
 
‘Like that too much…’ little did she know. Considering his intentions when he had first arrived compared against his results, he was in need and the drink only encouraged the playful attitude he had around his sister. And judging by the way Linda looked at him, not that he was paying particular attention to her eyes, it wasn’t a family restricted euphoria.

When his sister called for him to come he delayed a moment, taking a farewell drink from his glass. It was almost time to coast on beer anyway if he managed to somehow keep his neck from breaking on the stairs.

“Okay,” he spoke as he came up behind her, nearing the foot of the stairs, “but I’m not picking you up.” He was going to say something about weight management but bit his tongue and held onto the railing instead.

Assuring himself that his grip was strong enough he wrapped an arm around the waist of his sister, his fingers hooking around the belt loop on her jeans. It didn’t occur to him that there was a better way but determination and a blackout waiting to happen energized his will as he looked to her and said, “You might want to hold onto something too.”

And that was all the warning he gave as he raised his first foot over the first step, encouraging their ascent up the stairs and guiding her, hopefully to her room… where again, hopefully, someone hadn’t already rented it for the night.
 
She was concentrating on walking. Walking and staying upright. When James finally slung his arm around her and slid his fingers securely into her belt loop, she leaned into his side. Linda wasn't quite a drunk and lead the way, her eyes trained on another hunk of 'meat' she'd been flirting with.

Taking James advice, she wrapped her own arm around him and plastered a hand against the wall, steadying them both. “This is like the blind leading the blind...” She giggled, her hips bumping into his as they swayed. But somehow, someway they made it to the top where another hurdle awaited. One necking couple and a couple of passed out bodies.

Linda eeeewed as she stepped over a puddle of vomit and rapped on the first door. Inside, drunk, tired bodies snoozed or humped. It looked like a sleepy orgy of arms and legs, bodies pressed together everywhere. Mandy shook her head and regretted them, stumbled against James. “Oops!”
 
Concentration and effort were exacted extravagantly as James climbed the stairs with his sister. It was hard enough hauling up his own body weight but to have the loose end of his sister tailing behind him he was surprised the railing hadn’t been yanked right out of the wall. At the top of the stairs he saw the reckoning of night wrought, stepping beyond the sickness and the too drunk to down something as simple as a bottle of water.

When Linda had opened the door James instinctively began to head inside but he softly collided with his sister. Looking over her shoulder he saw what had seemed to startle her and decided that her room wasn’t exactly the haven he thought it would be for the night.

James took a step backward to let Linda close the door as he spoke to his sister, “Looks like you’re going into my old room. Hope you like sleeping on the floor.” He gave her a quick smirk in hall as he urged her down the hall and toward the next door. With a few startled steps he made it, turning the knob without a stutter and shoved the door open wide. Somebody had obviously been there earlier but at least it wasn’t occupied.
 
She was too too woozy to care. All Mandy knew was she wanted to sit or lie down somewhere. As soon as the door to room opened, Linda ushered Mandy in. The bed was rumpled and pillows had made it to the floor, but she truly didn't care.

“Get comfortable babe and don't lay in a cum stain.” Linda laughed.

Mandy wrinkled her nose and glared at her best friend, but Linda shrugged and grinned. “I'm gonna go wrangle up my date. See you maniana.”

While definitely intoxicated, Linda held her liquor a little better than Mandy ever had been able to. And was still clear headed enough to press against James, purring and smacking a kiss on his lips before she left with a happy little laugh. Mandy found herself frowning slightly until her brother effectively shut the door, closing them off from the rest of the world.

“Might wanna lock that...I don't want a pile to happen like behind door number one.” She muttered, shaking her head as she grasped the edge of her shirt and began to peel it off her hot skin.
 
James slapped the light switch, turning it on momentarily so he could see as he felt Linda’s lustful escape. It happened so fast he couldn’t react and was so drunk he doubted he could’ve. At least not at the speed she was floating.

With the arm of his sleeve he wiped his lips dry as he heard his sister’s words behind him. There wasn’t going to be any complaining on his end. Without another thought he turned the lock so it’d bar anyone else from coming into the room aside from the strong and incredibly determined. However he knew from too many nights that it was too late for those people. Intoxication removed inhibitions in a house where pleasure ruled the world.

When James finally turned around he found his sister struggling with her shirt, “I knew it.” He was teasing her already but the bed called his name as he moved toward it, sitting next to her. James’ feet were far too heavy after standing on them for so long. “You just wanted to find a way to get me in this room,” he laughed lightly as he bumped his body gently against hers.
 
She let out a muffled laugh, struggling with her shirt which was still damp with bear and probably sweat. The clingy material for whatever reason refused to budge, keeping her face covered and her arms flailing. The gentle bump of his body only seemed to knock her a little off balance again. She growled a little, finally frustrated. “A little help here!”

She imagined he was even more amused by the show. Her skin was bared, from the waist up to her lacy clad breasts. The lacy, sheer material doing a fine job of keeping her firm lush tits in place as she wiggled and fought her own shirt.

“Ah shit.” She grumbled, when he didn't react fast enough and flopped back against the bed. Her pale skin looked soft, blemish free and pale, almost delicate looking. Her flat stomach rose and fell slightly as she exerted herself, her cute belly button dipping low and quivering as she puffed. “Jaaames.”
 
James couldn’t help but laugh as his sister struggled against her bedeviled shirt. Between the spilling of her beer, the people who’d infiltrated her room and now the trouble with her clothes she was having one hell of a night. Not that James was there to save the day. He was more interested in taking advantage of the situation even if there happened to be a little incidental contact.

“Hold on,” he spoke through a smile as he watched his sister flop against his bed. Moving farther upon the bed he reached across her body, his hand momentarily grazing against the sheer bra she wore. He couldn’t say it was an accident because it wasn’t; a tit was a tit and a feel was a feel no matter whose blood ran underneath.

Grabbing hold of the loose end of the shirt James was able to yank it until it managed to clear her head. With the shirt in one hand he haphazardly tossed it across the room where it crashed into a corner and slumping to the floor.

Then he turned back to her, “You can repay me later for that favor.”
 
She let out a little snort and giggled, "Riiiight. I don't pay men to strip me James. They do so willingly." She said cheekily and poked out her tongue. "Besides, I felt your hand. You got to feel some boob. Consider that payment, perv."

She was amusing herself, unable to stop the soft laughter that bubbled up her throat and spilled out. It was fun teasing her brother. They both had sharp, witty tongues and verbal sparing had been one of her favorites. Although it was a lot easier with alcohol flowing through her blood and addling her brain.

Reaching down she unbutton her skirt and the zipper, then began to wiggle out of the denim. "I'm not sleeping in this thing...but I'll keep my underwear on. Hate to be accused of anything."

The tiny piece of material that covered her pussy could hardly be deemed underwear as it came into view. She kicked the skirt off, shoes and all and then flipped, crawling to the other side of the bed. Her pale ass cheeks practically gleamed, the material of her panties riding high on each globe.
 
She snorted in front of him. How could anyone but a depraved deviant want something like that? Then he saw her slip her skirt off although not much of his attention could be given to the flying clothes. James was far more interested in the tight flesh revealing in front of him.

His sister seemed tired but James wasn’t about to let her quit just yet. It wasn’t so long ago that he’d arrived at the party and while he downed enough liquor to down him, he wasn’t willing to let sleeping sisters lie. At least not without a little prodding, a little playing.

“You call that underwear?” he teased her as he watched her pale ass slide underneath the covers. As she scurried away he decided to toss his shirt aside, letting it fall over the floor where she’d neglected her skirt. But he wasn’t about to ignore her for long. “You might as well be wearing nothing.”

James turned around as she crawled to the other side of the bed, those panties embedding themselves in his mind. He’d be lying if he said his thoughts hadn’t drifted toward taboo during the night but he couldn’t help being a brother, a drunk one at that. And he was going to tease her.

“Maybe you are reaching into your bag of tricks,” he laughed at her as he pushed his back against the headboard. The liquor was still strong which, he told himself, was the reason why he couldn’t take his eyes off his sister’s ass.
 
Mandy was grinning as she wiggled her body under the sheets and hoped that she wasn't going to glide onto a wet spot or worse...ew! But so far so good. The sheets seemed relatively clean. Maybe.

“But I am wearing something...so, there!” She poked her tongue out and then settled against the pillows with a slight yawn and another wiggled. The sheet lay loosely over her body and as she shifted, her fingers brushed against the top side of his thigh.

She absently rubbed the spot a second and then slid her hand over her stomach and relaxed, tilting her head so she could look up at him. The side view of his body let her admire firm arms and a lean torso before her gaze slid up higher. “Aren't you going to go to sleep?”
 
Inebriation was too much of an excuse for him to not follow suit. James removed himself from the bed momentarily as he unbuttoned his jeans, letting them slide down the length of his legs before stepping out of them. In nothing more than his boxers he returned to bed, slipping in underneath the sheet.

“So you’re not used to sleeping alone?” he questioned, continuing the teasing as he edged his body closer to hers. “There might be a first time for everything but not tonight.”

James held his body up with one hand as he worked his pillows in a comfortable position before letting himself lay down. But he wasn’t about to go to sleep. It was time to fuck with his sister a little, the liquor making his intentions a little more provocative than he would’ve attempted normally.

Pushing his body closer to hers he laid down completely. The heat from his body could be felt against hers, he was so close. Then contact of his skin against hers came. His chest against her back, his legs barely entwined with hers while the semi-hardness of his cock found a place between the cheeks of her ass.
 
She laughed softly in the dimly lit room. "Other than a few stuffed animals, I'm usually alone. I'm a big girl, James. I can handle a little solidarity, but I prefer a snuggle buddy."

The contact of his body, the sudden warmth made her shiver. He felt solid and good, his hair roughened legs nudging the back of her soft silky ones. She lifted a knee instinctively and let him slide his one between hers, cuddling his leg intimately as he pressed against her body.

A small alarm went off, a little warning that this wasn't quite right, but she didn't care. Instead she nestled her bottom more firmly to his lap and pressed her back more fully to his chest with a soft sigh. "Mmmm...god you're warm." She purred out, goose bumps peppering her skin.
 
Big girl? Hardly. She was always his little sister and she’d always be that way. Needing protection and a little assistance and a little teasing every now and then. The liquor coursing through his clouded mind perhaps made what he did next a little more extreme than he would’ve ever tried in a sober world. But lust was still strong with him and he couldn’t resist pointing out exactly what his sister was doing. However James wasn’t about to correct her with a few sharp words. Those weren’t working anymore.

Pulling away from her body only momentarily he let his hardening cock slip through the hole in his boxers, exposing himself underneath the covers. As he moved back into position he reached with one hand underneath the covers, remembering how pathetic those panties she wore were, and he peeled away her panties on one side. Now that her panties were briefly out of the way and before she could object he moved his hips forward, sliding his hardened cock between her legs, and underneath her pussy. Contact was made yet penetration was lacking.

An arm slunk around her waist to hold her in place as he leaned in close saying, “Warm enough?”
 
Back
Top