What color is your underwear?

'Fraid I'm going to have to join Goldie in my lack of co-ordination :eek: I'm wearing a pink thong with "ANGEL" sewn across the front in sequins - and my bra is red :rolleyes: God, I love being single! I can really do what the hell I want! :nana:

scheherazade_79 said:
'Fraid I'm going to have to join Goldie in my lack of co-ordination :eek: I'm wearing a pink thong with "ANGEL" sewn across the front in sequins - and my bra is red :rolleyes: God, I love being single! I can really do what the hell I want! :nana:

Mmmm sounds delightful!! :devil:

I only own one type of underwear.

White jockeys. and I was 'em regularly too, thank you very much so no skidmarks or anything like that.

rgraham666 said:

White jockeys. and I was 'em regularly too, thank you very much so no skidmarks or anything like that.
That sounds all ship-shape and right and proper.

rgraham666 said:

Well thank goodnes for that!! ;)

rgraham666 said:

Do you iron them too?

Sub Joe said:
Oh, I get it. Hers are baby pink, right...

They were. I got a little out of hand last time she wore them, though, and they're now a dust cloth.

lucky-E-leven said:
They were. I got a little out of hand last time she wore them, though, and they're now a dust cloth.

How much dusting can you really do with a thong? Use it for detail work?

cheerful_deviant said:
How much dusting can you really do with a thong? Use it for detail work?

We have this really nice case for all our toys... :devil:

Hand crafted wood, velvet lined, custom-cut slots, brass hinges/latches... :cool:

Detail work, indeed.

lucky-E-leven said:
We have this really nice case for all our toys... :devil:

Hand crafted wood, velvet lined, custom-cut slots, brass hinges/latches... :cool:

Detail work, indeed.

Well, the :devil: is in the details.

Sorry, that was terrible, even for me. :rolleyes:

Uncoordinated, and unconcerned - no one to see 'em.

White bra, peach hipster panties with satiny peach stripes

cheerful_deviant said:
Well, the :devil: is in the details.

Sorry, that was terrible, even for me. :rolleyes:

Detail work is a specialty of mine. :)

Nah, it's noon on Friday. You're allowed. :kiss:

LadyJeanne said:
Uncoordinated, and unconcerned - no one to see 'em.

White bra, peach hipster panties with satiny peach stripes

Seeing is highly overrated. I can develop an entire mental image and scenario with just the details you put in print. Also, the color and style doesn't matter for shit when they're hanging haphazardly from the lampshade and dressing table. ;)

lucky-E-leven said:
Seeing is highly overrated. I can develop an entire mental image and scenario with just the details you put in print. Also, the color and style doesn't matter for shit when they're hanging haphazardly from the lampshade and dressing table. ;)

*nods knowingly*

I never care what they look like when I whip them off to masturbate.

lucky-E-leven said:

Special note:

When tossing underwear around, make sure that the bra that lands on the lampshade, doesn't also hit the bulb.

Additonal note:

Nylon bras make a lot of smoke and smell really bad when melting/burning on a 100 watt lightbulb.

cheerful_deviant said:
Special note:

When tossing underwear around, make sure that the bra that lands on the lampshade, doesn't also hit the bulb.

Additonal note:

Nylon bras make a lot of smoke and smell really bad when melting/burning on a 100 watt lightbulb.

Something tells me we're hearing the voice of experience here...what's China Doll been up to in her spare time?

Back