Oral Servitude 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_pb3nh8wTkU1syb6aeo1_400.jpg

Ok - this picture:

GNaTqIL.gif

Yes or No??

Guys - do you like to kiss after you cum in her mouth or on her face?

Women - do you like to kiss after he's gone down on you?

Yes. Kissing after oral is not a turn on because of the cum, it’s erotic because it’s a kiss. A thank you, a “you’re so fucking sexy I have to kiss you right now” kiss. She’s tried so hard to please me and I love her for it.

Hell yes. I used to be a bit squeamish about it, but not any more. Kissing is great, even more so when it is messy.

I have to be honest while this incredibly erotic to me, I've never been in a rl relationship with anyone who would even consider it. #vanillaboys
I've actually been surprised by how many men here find it not only sexy but required.

Yes. Kissing after oral is not a turn on because of the cum, it’s erotic because it’s a kiss. A thank you, a “you’re so fucking sexy I have to kiss you right now” kiss. She’s tried so hard to please me and I love her for it.

Perfect! And perfectly hot.

Yay for messy kissing!!

I think this is the perfect answer. I have never thought about the distinction but it's all in the feeling of the moment.

If its tender and worshipful, then I need my hands everywhere - his chest, his thighs, cupping him and stroking him.
But when it's just giving over to him, it's more primal. And I quite like having my hands slapped away and him using my mouth only.

I'm glad others recognise the distinction. I think there is a difference, but in my experience it can change from one to the other in an instant, and often goes from one to the other and then back again. I find that shifting of the dynamic a massive part of the turn on.

I'm glad others recognise the distinction. I think there is a difference, but in my experience it can change from one to the other in an instant, and often goes from one to the other and then back again. I find that shifting of the dynamic a massive part of the turn on.

Yes. This is also true of someone's voice. The sudden and serious change of tone.

Dom or not, wearing a tshirt with no pants should be illegal with a minimum fine of $10,000 and 6 months in prison.
Otherwise this is HOT

I agree on both counts. Let's add socks, especially white ones. Major fashion Nono

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back