The Acquisition

marauder13

a lecherous old bastard
Joined
Mar 8, 2009
Posts
7,322
[OOC: This thread is closed for choklatekoneko and myself.]

Colin Forrester normally went looking for potential slaves for other buyers. He had a talent for finding them. He couldn't put his finger on what it was that made someone stand out, but his instincts were always spot on. Male or female, he'd find them, bring them in, hand them over and get paid for his efforts.

But he decided that he wanted one of his own. He was tired of being rewarded, or being loaned slaves from happy clients and friends. He had built up sufficient funds to take some time off, so he went off to be his own client.

His travels had taken him to the ocean's edge. It had been many years since he had been near the ocean. He enjoyed the surf, the sand and of course the bikini clad women that roamed the beaches and near by areas. It was early days, so he decided he would just relax and enjoy himself.

He went to malls, popular hang outs and he went to nightclubs. Few people wanted to stop a 6'4" tall white man who looked like an offensive lineman with a heavy black beard. At the clubs, people sensed he was someone who was who was in some form of trade, and tried to do business with him. He turned them down quietly, stating he was on holidays. He also turned down numerous advances from many of the women, as they were not what he was looking for.

One night, he had finished up at one club, and was walking back to the apartment he had rented, going via the beach side road when he finally saw her. She had come out of a track that connected to a small car park and then crossed the road under a street light. She was short, curvy, damp from a swim in the ocean. A large t-shirt hung on one shoulder, hiding most of her features from his gaze, but what he saw of her caramel complexion was smooth and lovely. But there was that indefinable something about her that screamed 'submissive', and he knew that he had found the one he was looking for.

Even at that time of night, there was enough foot traffic that any attempts to doing anything foolish would be noticed. But he watched her while he walked. She moved with the manner of someone who walked the route regularly and was used to the amount of people who walked along the side walk. Familiarity to the point that she wasn't even considering that dangers lurked about her. They passed and she never even registered his presence, even if he towered over her by at least a foot.

The next day, Colin inserted himself into the territory. He got to meet the locals, talk to people, be seen, be noticed, be remembered. To blend in, become one of them, to no longer be noticed by them. And all the while, noting the routine of his chosen. He slowly gathered her routines, her favoured places, who her friends were, where they met. Gathering all the details he could, so he could find the weaknesses in her routines, lifestyle and choices.

Even after four weeks, the 6'4" tall dark haired man with a substantial beard who constantly wore black shirts, black jeans and black boots seemed to just disappear into the background. But he maintained just the right level of social interaction, as well as sticking to just enough of a routine of his own that he existed enough to be forgotten by most people.

For the last week, he had parked his van in the carpark where she walked through to get to the beach. It was there when she went to the beach, and it was there after she left, always turning up and leaving about the same time each day. He waited, watched to see if others varied their routines. No one did. He had everything he needed in the back for when the time came.

When the locals put two and two together, they would be long gone, and a cold trail would be left behind, just as always.
 
Jacey Cruize.

Jacey One

Jacey Two

Jacey Three.


It was summer time. She had just graduated from the community college about an hour away. Being a pre-law major was hard work, but she liked arguing and things. It was well worth the payoff. Now? She was hoping to get into the Law school the next state over. In the meantime? She wasn't doing anything but enjoying the summer.

Jacey Cruize, aka JC aka Jay, had lived the little town by the ocean all over life. She moved away when she was little, but eventually her parents got so sick of her crying about missing the water, that they came back, and she's been here ever since.

If the nineteen year-old had any say, she would stay at the ocean forever. It was where she fit in the most. She didn't have to try to do anything. Ever since she was taught to swim, her parents had to scold her for going to far, staying under the water too long, or staying in the ocean after dark. It was...her.

Most of her friends were still away. She didn't mind really. Each day usually consisted of the same thing- She doing random errands to save money, and then read, or something, and then in the evening, she'd go to the beach, and stay until it got dark and she had to go inside.

She went out occasionally, and then, stayed in. She had a routine going quite quickly.

The day was Thursday, and as usual, after her swim, she laid on the beach for a moment, looking at the stars before she sighed heavily, hating to leave. She grabbed her bag, placed her towel in it, and grabbed the big t-shirt with moon on it, her leopard print swimming suit a bit damp still, and wetting her t-shirt. She merely shrugged it off, not bothering to put on her shoes or even put her hair up as she began the walk home. She saw the van that had been there for a while, and thought nothing of it, being used to it being there, as she began to walk down the street a bit.
 
Though his van was in the same place as normal, he was not. Colin had placed himself a little further down the street, in a nice quiet and dark spot. More importantly, it was somewhere he could leave from and get to the van without entering a lit section of the street or beach area. He had the few items he needed with him to make sure he could get her away quickly and quietly.

It was now down to timing.

Thursday night was the night where there was practically no one about, and as she came out, quick glances reassured him that there was no one else about. he had been scanning the area constantly for the previous twenty minutes, ready to withdraw if there were any potential witnesses but the place was devoid of people as he had been planning on.

She appeared in the carpark, hair damp and loose down her back, large t-shirt over her swimwear and a bag with everything she needed within. She was relaxed, casually wandering along her route, seemingly oblivious to her surroundings, as per usual. Colin kept still, only moving his eyes, even then only when necessary to reduce any movement that could catch her attention.

His left hand had the tape already in position ready to be applied, his right hand held a standard set of hand cuffs by one cuff. The rest of his gear was on the ground, within easy reach for when they were needed.

Her footsteps grew nearer in the near silence of the night, only the soft sounds of the surf challenged his ability to hear her approaching. Colin set hi gaze on the point where her head would come into view, poised in readiness to act the moment she was in view.

She appeared, walking past him as if he wasn't there. His left hand lashed out, slapping the broad tape over her lush, pouty lips, sealing her mouth closed before she had the chance to react. As the tape was pressed against her mouth, he stepped behind her. This right hand snapped the cuff around her right wrist, while his massive left hand easily encircled her tiny left arm, pulling it down behind her back to join her right arm, where he cuffed her left wrist soon after.

Colin picked her up off the ground by just an inch or two, and propelled her into the darkness where he had been lurking. He pushed her to the ground, pinning her down on her belly using a knee, and secured her legs with a pair of manacles. He then rolled her onto an opened long coat, which he closed around her, and buttoned up. He scooped her up, and carried her through the darkness back to his van.

As he carried her, he almost crushed her against his body to help prevent her from struggling. He said nothing, barely making a sound and tightening his grip on her the more she struggled, loosening it when she calmed.

He got to the back of the van, opened the door and climbed in with her. Colin put her down on the padded floor, closing the door behind him. He removed the long coat, then moved her up toward the front until he secured a collar around her neck. He held her down, putting a broad, padded belt across her belly, tightening it a little then straightening out her legs and hooking the chain of the manacles to an adjustable chain. He then made sure that she was fully and properly secured.

He climbed into the front of the van, waited for twenty minutes, then departed, driving inland for forty minutes, before pulling over. He went into the back, and carefully removed the tape, and gave the woman in the back a drink of water. He returned to the driver's seat, and resumed his drive to his first change over point.

He wanted to make sure that she could breath properly, and by that stage, no one else would hear her.
 
Distinctively she heard the dripping of her hair, the water making small splashes as it dripped from the now curly mess her hair had made in the water. She thought for a brief moment about putting it up in a bun, but once again, her caramel shoulders shrugged it off, and she adjusted the bag she had on her shoulders, her hips swaying naturally.

The bag she had was hello kitty, and while a bit outdated, it was hers. She had had it ever since she started high school and was on the volleyball team. It consisted of everything she might need- her towel, extra swimming suit, sunscreen, tanning lotion, an extra pair of clothing, flip flops, water, keys and even a book to read should she need it. She made sure she was prepared. Sighing, she slipped it off her shoulders as she was walking to double check her bag, and once she saw everything was secure, she smiled contentedly, throwing it back over her shoulders, the teal, faded top of the shirt still wet in certain places. She had had a particularly good swim and almost didn't want to wash the evidence away.

She looked down, her hazel eyes tracing a crack in the ground as she thought about what was next for her. She would go and take a much needed shower before eating and settling in for the night. She was in deep thought by the time she passed around the bend.

Everything suddenly happened in a blur. She suddenly saw something…or someone come out of the bush, and just as she was about to scream, she felt her mouth be covered, and each high pitched response she tried to make went muffled, and unnoticed. Before she even realized what was happening, she felt someone behind her, stopping any of her chances of running as she struggled, hearing the distinct sounds of cuffs clinking as she felt him grab her left arm as well. No matter how she tried, it was clear what was happening to her.

Panic begin to set in.

She screamed even more despite the tape as she felt whoever it was lift her up, pushing her to the ground. She yelped, in a bit of pain as she felt her belly ring push against her, suddenly feeling weight upon her ankles. She soon realized that she was completely incapable of trying get away, and her throat was getting sore from all the yelling she was doing. She was secretly praying that somebody would hear her. Anybody.

She was soon rolled into a coat, where all her vision was obstructed by the dark fabric. She felt her curvy body be lifted, and then tried to struggle once more, but the more she struggled, the more he held on, and she felt her airways being constricted. In an attempt save herself, she calmed, and immediately felt his reaction. She whimpered, pleading for the person to let her go, but it was clear that wasn’t happening as felt the steps stop and heard a creaking of a door opening. This caused her to struggle once more, which was short lived as she felt her body being place on padding. She had a view once more as the coat was taken off of her, and she was moved. She tried to resist but it was clearly no use as she suddenly felt the collar, and looked at her captor with surprise, seeing how tall and big he was. She squirmed as the felt the belt across her body. He made it clear she wasn’t going anywhere. Even the big tears in her eyes showed how scared she was, but she tried to show her anger as well, her eyes lit up with fire.

She was surprised however, how they didn’t move immediately. In fact, he seemed to be taking his precious time as he sat in the front of the van. She didn’t dare stop moving, or attempting to make noise. She soon heard the car start, and they were moving leisurely. She couldn’t see where. But she figured it was inland as she cried tears of anger and fear.

She was struggling to make sense of it all as she felt them come to a stop. She was hoping he was letting her go, but she saw him come to the back, and her heart skipped a bit. She followed him with intense, hazel eyes as she felt the tape removed from her mouth. She was utterly confused, but wasn’t about to refuse the drink of water he was offering, and opened her mouth to receive it, her throat being sore still. She then watched him as he put the water away, and went back to the front, starting the drive again.


It was a while before she said anything, and it was clear he wasn’t going to. She cleared her throat, looking around the van before speaking.

“Let me go. I didn't do anything. I don’t even know who you are!” She said loudly.
 
Colin was pleased with how well his grabbing of the girl was. Everything went as he had planned it, well within the expected parameters. Even when he stopped, releasing her mouth from the tape, she was still cooperative.

“Let me go. I didn't do anything. I don’t even know who you are!”

He smiled to himself as she spoke to him. He glanced into the rear view mirror which had been angled to allow him to look at his passenger. She was still secured, safe from getting injured on their travels. As expected, she looked angry, as well as scared by her current predicament. But her one greatest source of fear, the uncertainty of her situation, would be gone. He was certain that initially, she would be fearful of that certainty.

But all of that meant little to him. Her life had taken a whole new direction and like all major changes, there would be a period of adjustment. She would resist, most of them did, but then she would awaken to the truth and things would be very different.

It took little over and hour to leave the limits of the city, and then another two hours of travel for him to reach his first destination. The warehouse had once belonged to a startup freight transport company which had gone the way of many small businesses. Colin had paid for the property with cash, all very quietly, and had used it as his first port of call for more than a few women like the one in his van.

The van rolled down the gravel track to the front of the warehouse. He pulled up in front of the main doors. He rolled them up enough to allow the van to enter, then rolled them back down once he got the van inside. He slowly drove the van over to the spot where he normally left it, and killed the engine.

Colin hopped out of the van, using the few rays of daylight coming in through the unshuttered windows high up on the walls to guide him to the control panel for that part of the warehouse. A few of the over head lights sprang to light, casting the area into a faint yellowish glow that illuminated one metallic table, and a small all wooden table that was laden with ropes, leather cuffs and an array of toys and novelties.

Happy that everything was ready for his, HIS, submissive, he allowed himself to feel the excitement welling within him. He rode that feeling as he headed back to the side of the van. He pulled the door open, waiting for it to roll out of the way before he spoke to her for the very first time.

"Hello. Now, I am going to release you from the restraints holding you to the floor. Please don't do anything silly, because it will most probably wind up with you getting hurt." He released the belt that held down her torso, then unhooked the chain that held her legs in place. He finally released her collar from her throat. Again, with effortless ease, he lifted the dark skinned woman from the van, and carried her over to the table. He eased her down onto the hard surface, ensuring that she wasn't dropped at all.

He pulled a similar belt across her belly, tightening it until she could barely breath. "Can't have you falling off, can we." He grabbed a length of soft, scarlet rope, grabbed her right leg and bending it at the knee. He proceeded to tie her calf to her thigh, with a decent length of unused rope dangling from her leg. A similar length of rope was used to secure her left leg in a similar manner. Once her legs were tied, he removed the manacles from her ankles and put them on a small table to one side.

Colin sat her up long enough to uncuff her wrists, then laid her down again. He grabbed her cuff free right arm, pulling it straight so her writs was near her right ankle. The remaining length of rope was used to secure her wrist to ankle, and foot, locking the two limbs together. He repeated the process on her left side, after removing the cuff from her wrist.

He never spoke as he worked, and used the minimum amount of force to guide her resisting limbs into the proper places. Once she was finally tied, he looked down at her with a gentle smile. Colin let his eyes roam over her enjoying every moment.

"Now, let's get rid of the cumbersome clothing, shall we?" He reached over to the table and grabbed a pair of EMT scissors. He slid one of his thick fingers under the crotch of her swimwear, closely followed by one of the scissor blades. One quick cut severed the fabric that covered between her legs. He took the belt off her belly, and cut the swimsuit up the middle of her front until there was nothing covering her front. He cut the remaining shoulder straps, and pulled the wrecked swimwear away from her.

After he dropped the scissors back on the table, to stood at the bottom of the table, his hands resting on her legs, gently, but firmly, pushed them wider so he could survey her naked body.

"You are one very sexy young woman, and I am going to enjoy you very much over the rest of our time together."
 
He said absolutely nothing, and that only made her angrier.

She looked at him intensely, watching a him glance in the mirror, which she did in return, her look saying nothing but her mix of emotions—her anger, fear, and confusion was written all over her face. Her eyes seemed to shine with a bit of fire that hadn’t been there before.

She had no idea where he was taking her, or even who he was. She tried to search her brain for where she had seen him before but was only coming up with blanks as her mind went through her past, trying to see if she had even met the male before. She gave a frustrated sighed as she realized it was no use.

She just didn’t understand why he had taken her. And to God knows where. Was he going to kill her? Rape her? Both? Neither? The more she thought about it, the more she realized it must have been extremely planned out. He knew where she was going to be, and waited for her to be there so he could attack. She just hoped she would make out of it alive.

As they continued to drive, she made slight attempts at noise, or struggling, but figured out no one would hear her. Overcome with fear, and being tired from her struggling, she fell into a short sleep after a few minutes.

Groggily, she woke up at the change of ground they were traveling on. She squinted her eyes a bit, quickly realizing where she was, and knew that she wasn’t in a nightmare. Her eyes bolted open, and she frantically looked around, hearing him kill the engine. Was he leaving her here?? She watched as he closed the door, and she tried to struggle again, quickly seeing it was no use. She pretty much growled as she waited for him to return, realizing he wouldn’t leave her here if he had made such an effort to secure her this way.

Sure enough, she heard the van doors open, and saw his face clearly….seeing he was…handsome. And not what she expected a kidnapper to look in the slightest sense. He was tall…very tall, and had a nice full beard. His eyes were blue…very blue. And she swallowed hard as she wanted to edge away, no matter how good he looked. She was even more shocked when he actually spoke.

"Hello. Now, I am going to release you from the restraints holding you to the floor. Please don't do anything silly, because it will most probably wind up with you getting hurt."

She looked at him for a long moment. His voice was smooth…deep, but…surprisingly calm. Again, not what she was expecting from a kidnapper. She nodded slowly in reply, only so she could not get hurt. It might ruin her chances to get away later, and she definitely didn't want that. She was perfectly still as she felt the belt around her stomach loosen. She barely moved her legs as the chain was taken off, but she felt the manacles still there, and sighed heavily as the collar was removed. She thought about darting for it, but before she even fully processed it in her brain, she was being picked up quite easily by tall male, and she resisted struggling as she was placed on a table. She looked around, seeing the instruments, and her panic begin to set in. She couldn't even move before once again, the belt was placed around her flat belly. She squirmed, hearing his words and glaring at him.

Even with all her resisting and struggling, she soon found herself in a compromising position, her body being flexible as she struggled against the soft red rope that was contrasting against her soft skin.

“Let me go!! What the hell is this??!”

She watched as his eyes roamed her curvy body, and she shivered a bit.

"Now, let's get rid of the cumbersome clothing, shall we?"

She promptly shook her head, trying even harder to get out of the positing she was in. Her hazel eyes widened as she saw the scissors, and she whimpered a bit, forcing her panicking body to be still the closer they got to her body. She felt the cold air against her waxed mound as he made the first cut. In an effort not to get her own skin cut, she stayed still, swallowing hard, shaking a bit as bit by bit, her body was exposed to him. She was turning pink as he removed the now destroyed suit from her body. He forced her legs apart, and she growled, glaring at him.

"You are one very sexy young woman, and I am going to enjoy you very much over the rest of our time together."

She smacked her teeth, shaking her head.

“Let me the fuck go you creep! Now! I bet they have people looking all over for me!”
 
Colin had been pleased at how she chose to resist his efforts. They had been mostly verbal, and the physical ones were when she had been secured by other means. She had fight in her, and a willingness not to just surrender completely. That fieriness was something that he liked, as it showed she had actual self worth. Had she caved quickly, he would have trained her and sold her like the rest.

When he came to remove the swim suit, she shook her head in futile desperation. It did have the nice side effect of showing how supple her breasts were. The way they moved was very promising to Colin's eyes. Once she was completely naked, he took the time to look her over again.

“Let me the fuck go you creep! Now! I bet they have people looking all over for me!”

He paused his inspection of her, looking at her face with the same neutral expression. He walked up the side of the table, reaching a point where it was most comfortable for her to look back at him.

"I would prefer that you used nicer language with me. I know that you are a little disturbed by my taking you away from your local area. However, I will not be letting go of you after all the effort I put in to getting you to this point.

"Now, for your information, no one even knows you're missing yet, and we have at least another twelve hours before any starts to wonder. By the time anyone actual does anything about it, you will be long gone and no one will have any idea of where you may be. There is a distinct possibility that people may think you drowned."

Colin moved back to the end of the table, again spreading Jacey's bound legs to grant him a better view of her body. He was delighted at the way her body looked while lying down, and tied up as she was. Her breasts sat well, maintaining their shape. They were a good size for her body size and shape, and were topped with nipples of good proportions as well. Healthy waist and belly dropped down to generous hips and a well cushioned rear. Her bare pussy looked good, slightly puffed and damn from the fear of her abduction.

"When I first saw you, I knew you were the one I wanted. Your body is great, and the colour of your skin is lovely. Of course, you have a submissive personality which was the final reason for your selection."

Colin took off his shirt, slowly pulling up over his head. His frame was massive with an athlete's musculature. It was clear to see the muscle definition, along with the faintest signs of the six pack. His biceps were as large as some men's thighs, and his forearms were similarly solid. His torso had a generous covering of black hair that tapered off as it hit his belt line.

"Now, I am not a monster, but you will need to learn that from now on, you need to do as you are told. If you don't, I will punish you to remind you of what you did wrong. You do well, you will be rewarded."

Colin continued to look at his captive's face as he placed his massive hand over her exposed pussy, cupping it fully. He slowly rotated his hand over the area, applying a small amount of pressure. After about half a minute, the rotations ceased and the movements turned vertical. His middle finger pressed a little harder, rubbing the sensitive spot through the hood.

"How does it feel, knowing your sexy enough for a man to steal you away? To be tied up, incapable of stopping him from arousing your body? Because you can't stop me. I have brought you here because of who you are, to do to you what you deeply desire. Of course, a fine looking woman like you would have had men flocking about you all the time. But none of them were strong enough, nor confident enough to go much further, were they?"

His hand switched back to the gentle rotation, with the middle finger pressing harder as it passed over her slit. Watching her as he continued to slowly pleasure her body as he desired.
 
Back
Top