Literotica’s All-time ‘most Votes/Comments Received’ List

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see, said the blind man. Interesting. Well I guess I still feel inferior when looking at the top lists, but I haven't actually read his stories so I'll not comment on that. Haven't been reading much of any stories lately.

Give yourself time. All it takes to do it the honest way is to write and build a following.

I tried reading a couple of his stories one time. I was not impressed. Cardboard characters and lots of "I'mmmmmm Commmmmmminggggggg." Needless to say I back clicked rather quickly.

I read during contests so my vote reflects what is written but normal I don't have time to read for writing. Yesterday was a good example, 22 word pages, 6840 words in about 9 hours including lunch. It should be out this weekend if i can find the time to do some proofreading and editing.
 
The only intent of this thread is to stroke Scouries ego. He has to be on top so he made up the list himself. There is no such ting as the 1000 vote club, or the most views list or the 100 comments club associated with or from Lit. These are List that Scouries makes up so he can call himself a great writer and use other Authors to prove it by association.

The same goes for the A.I.R. Awards. He steals stories from the REAL contests and then juggles the numbers until he and his cronies win. Then he brags about winning his own contests. Can you say over bloated ego with a straight face. I can't.
 
Last edited:
Is it really that hard to start your own website of erotic stories and hold your own contests? I guess I don't get the hijacking of Literotica. If you don't like it here, why stay? I just don't understand. *shrugs*
 
Is it really that hard to start your own website of erotic stories and hold your own contests? I guess I don't get the hijacking of Literotica. If you don't like it here, why stay? I just don't understand. *shrugs*

We've asked him that many times but he has never answered. The answer lies somewhere in the fact that he has a female alt that got ran out of the AH years ago for buying votes and favorites listing for titty pictures. Actually, one tit. It became the Unitit scandal.

Now he's back as scouries the guy with the sole intent of bringing down the AH and making a mockery of Lit contests. Monthly, Special, and year end. For him to brag about being the greatest and never having won a real Lit contest should tell you a lot.

Of course, he blames it all on cheating by the AH'ers and now he's even blaming it on the site owners.

If he used half the time he spent on his crusade to shut lit down to learn to write, he might actually win something. As it is, he's slightly better than he used to be but not by much. He still writes in Incest but he has branched out a few times to Loving Wives. Both are the highest view and comment categories so he can use those numbers to win his own contests with a little help from his right hand on the view button and answering his every comment to pad the totals.

This has been going on for many years. A few of us hang around to make sure the newbies know the facts behind his lies.
 
I appreciate the backstory. I gathered it was something like that.

So the world may never know why he needs to win so much? Okay, then.
 
what is this all about?

i must admit I have no idea. what is a scourie, scottish spelling. i agree with Killer, as in many things, the voices have been getting louder also.

but is this a non-sensical, my spelling, second whisky, after the wine, attempt at something serious. or frivalous. old english spelling. or is this, perhaps, the most important thread ever started on this site.

if only Laurel hadn't lost my cassette tapes of my other stories and poems in her move.. the answer may be in them.

or is it a load of twaddle?
 
i must admit I have no idea. what is a scourie, scottish spelling. i agree with Killer, as in many things, the voices have been getting louder also.

but is this a non-sensical, my spelling, second whisky, after the wine, attempt at something serious. or frivalous. old english spelling. or is this, perhaps, the most important thread ever started on this site.

if only Laurel hadn't lost my cassette tapes of my other stories and poems in her move.. the answer may be in them.

or is it a load of twaddle?

Question: Is a load of Twaddle measured by weight, volume or something else all together? Inquiring minds and all that.
 
incest

incest and loving wives. is that really where the votes lie?

have i wasted the last 12 years?

that is depressing.

all i wrote for was aclaim and money.
 
incest and loving wives. is that really where the votes lie?

have i wasted the last 12 years?

that is depressing.

all i wrote for was aclaim and money.

:eek: I write for the money and the dirty pictures the women send.
 
nose bleed

six post in one day. the most i have ever made. i think i had better lie down.
 
women- pics

do women actually send pics, (dirty), to writers they like?

I have never got any.

depression or whisky?

more depression or more whisky?

more whisky. what was the alternative?
 
Tawny T

I liked TawnyT as well.

and it saddened me when Killer went into her Monestry as well.
 
i have noticed texas on a map.

From where I sit, Texas is the map. :D

do women actually send pics, (dirty), to writers they like?

I have never got any.

depression or whisky?

more depression or more whisky?

more whisky. what was the alternative?

Enough so that i had to set up several folders to keep track of them.

Depression or whiskey? Is that like the chicken or egg thing?

I'm a happy drunk so more whiskey and less depression. That is until the whiskey runs out.

More like, what was the question?

This is about as much civil conversation as a scouries thread has ever seen.
 
do women actually send pics, (dirty), to writers they like?

I have never got any.

depression or whisky?

more depression or more whisky?

more whisky. what was the alternative?

It happens.
 
the number of posts

how do you all find so much to say.

i'm nearing 400 in 9 years and I am feeling exhausted.
 
whiskey with an e

apparently my eye has just focussed on my bottle. it is a Bourbon with an E.

not sure what my other eye was doing.

i usually drink Scotch. no E.

but this says it is Bourbon from Kentucky.

the accountant in me worries over production costs, shipping costs, wholesalers costs, distribution cost and retailers mark-ups and wonders that it costs $18 a bottle. £12.57.

but it is working its wonder and should I really ask for more?

well. one more maybe.
 
apparently my eye has just focussed on my bottle. it is a Bourbon with an E.

not sure what my other eye was doing.

i usually drink Scotch. no E.

but this says it is Bourbon from Kentucky.

the accountant in me worries over production costs, shipping costs, wholesalers costs, distribution cost and retailers mark-ups and wonders that it costs $18 a bottle. £12.57.

but it is working its wonder and should I really ask for more?

well. one more maybe.

I drink Jack Daniels Whiskey. The black label from Tennessee. To tell the truth, I don't worry to much about the price, just about how much money I have and what size bottle i think I need. I also hope the two amounts jive right.

If I can't afford the bottle I think I need, I blame it on the Government and high taxes on luxuries. Whiskey is not a luxury in IMHO it is a necessity of life.

They have already taxed me into stopping smoking but I'll start making my own whiskey before I give that up.
 
just had some chocolate

sudden burst of energy.

but working back from the selling price here of £12 whatever.

then it must cost about a $1 a bottle to produce. and how much of that is the label.

i suppose it is like taking a woman out. the end price can be much greater then the ...

i left that to excite comment.

once, long ago I asked all the ladies to discribe an orgasm from their side. we hear the grunts and groans. the holding of breath. the clenching around our cocks.

but i thought it would be good to know what the woman actually felt. to have read some of the discriptions of a woman cumming on here as written by some of the male writers the best they had experienced was their own hand.
it was interesting. some described clitoral stimulation cums. some vaginal. some tit and nipple and a few, private, anal.

but none mentioned whisky.
 
pal this is the Story Feedback forum...

QUOTE
image.php
i agree with Killer, as in many things, the voices have been getting louder also. but is this a non-sensical, my spelling, second whisky, after the wine, attempt at something serious. or frivalous. old english spelling. or is this, perhaps, the most important thread ever started on this site. if only Laurel hadn't lost my cassette tapes of my other stories and poems in her move.. the answer may be in them. or is it a load of twaddle?...

six post in one day. the most i have ever made. i think i had better lie down….

…I liked TawnyT as well. and it saddened me when Killer went into her Monastery as well.


Oh jesus, not another of miss muffins old boyfriends.

First heavystick, then dixielee, now old paul. How many of these weirdoes is she going to send over here?

No wonder she entered a monastery and is now surviving on bananas…

[size=+2]james r scouries esq.[/size]
Multiple A.I.R. AWARD winner, MILLION SELLER,
Author of the MOST COMMENTED on
and the MOST VOTED on story on LITEROTICA
 
You don't get pix of nekkid women in your inbox, Paul? You really should. We Yanks really love a Hottie McHottie accent. I've only gotten one nekkid woman pic in my inbox. It was a mistake on her part, but you brag about what you get, I suppose.
 
no pics

never, not one.

what did you do during your years in the wilderness? you were gone a long time.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top