New faces, come say hello...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everyone! I'm Theralie. I've been lurking for a few weeks now and figured I'd step up and say hi :). I'm 23 and currently living in Georgia but hopefully once I finish grad school, I'll be moving to California! I like video games, movies, impressionist art, alternative and classic rock, and cooking (I'm a total foodie).

I've been into BDSM as long as I remember having sexual thoughts (which was at a fairly young age) but I've only actually begun participating in it in the last 2 years once I found partners I'm willing to confide in and be comfortable with.

My tendencies lean to being submissive but I have my share of dominating thoughts. I enjoy the occasional position of control but 80% of the time, I like being on the receiving end.

Anyway, mostly I'm here to work through my shyness about talking about my desires and interests. I've been concealing my interests from my lovers and friends for so long which has resulted in me settling for sex I wasn't happy with for many many years. I'm interested in just about everything and am always willing to learn more, so please be gentle with me... but not too much ;-)

Theralie said:
Hi everyone! I'm Theralie. I've been lurking for a few weeks now and figured I'd step up and say hi :). I'm 23 and currently living in Georgia but hopefully once I finish grad school, I'll be moving to California! I like video games, movies, impressionist art, alternative and classic rock, and cooking (I'm a total foodie).

I've been into BDSM as long as I remember having sexual thoughts (which was at a fairly young age) but I've only actually begun participating in it in the last 2 years once I found partners I'm willing to confide in and be comfortable with.

My tendencies lean to being submissive but I have my share of dominating thoughts. I enjoy the occasional position of control but 80% of the time, I like being on the receiving end.

Anyway, mostly I'm here to work through my shyness about talking about my desires and interests. I've been concealing my interests from my lovers and friends for so long which has resulted in me settling for sex I wasn't happy with for many many years. I'm interested in just about everything and am always willing to learn more, so please be gentle with me... but not too much ;-)

Well nice to see a fellow southerner. Look forward to talking with you more as neighbors.

Hello

Hi I am Tim. I am 45 and live in Central Ohio. Been married twice and divorced twice. I have 3 daughters that I miss each day I don't get to see them. I am interested in the lifestyle but not sure it is for me. I guess to sum it up I am just lonely looking for some type of interraction.

This almost feels like AA...

Hullo, I'm Violet. I've a somewhat snarky sense of humor most of the time. 25 yrs old, no kids (yet), never married, and still trying to find what exactly my limitations are. I'm immensely shy in some respects, and have had a very hard time being open with my partners about what I want. A few years ago my world got tossed on it's ear, and I think it was the best thing that could possibly have happened to me. Since then, I've enjoyed my explorations with a few partners, looking for that someone special who can fulfill my desires as completely as I theirs. Hokey, I know. I feel most comfortable as a sub, though I have entertained a couple of fantasies as a dom. Not acted on those in particular, but I've plenty of time yet. Found my way here researching 'toys' ;) and have decided to hang about, if you're inclined to let me.

Merry Meet, All.

V :rose:

This is Me

Hi. I am Hottscorpio24. I am a bifem/sub- switch. I am engaged to a very loving and very sexual man. Although we don't always take BDSM to the bedroom, we do it often. I love it. I have always been into this type of lifestyle and I am still learning about it. I hope to meet some interesting people.

Hello,

Just been introduced to this site last night so making a few random posts, So hello and look forward to catching you online, ( not sure where on this site as I keep getting lost )

Catchya

Freddy28

A huge welcome to:

Theralie, cativatta, Scorpio, spaceAce, Tim, violet, Hottscorpio, Freedy28 and Sam

may your time at Lit be pleasant and fun filled :rose:

ShyVixen said:
A huge welcome to:

Theralie, cativatta, Scorpio, spaceAce, Tim, violet, Hottscorpio, Freedy28 and Sam

may your time at Lit be pleasant and fun filled :rose:

Thank you for the welcome. :)

Hello. I'm just now recognizing submissive tendencies in my nature. My life is currently in turmoil, but I see very clearly that I will have two choices when the dust settles. I can go back into hiding and refuse to open myself up to anyone, or I can change the course of my life and push through my fear and doubt to find the person I wish to entrust with my heart. I've been lurking a while trying to learn, but have waited to post until today because right now I'm broken, and I know it's clouding my judgment. However, it's time to take a small step toward trust, and this is my first. I'm happy to be here. Thanks.

Last edited:
fishercat said:
Hello. My name is *EDIT*. I'm 44, straight, live in *edit*, and am just now recognizing submissive tendencies in my nature. My life is currently in turmoil, but I see very clearly that I will have two choices when the dust settles. I can go back into hiding and refuse to open myself up to anyone, or I can change the course of my life and push through my fear and doubt to find the person I wish to entrust with my heart. I've been lurking a while trying to learn, but have waited to post until today because right now I'm broken, and I know it's clouding my judgment. However, it's time to take a small step toward trust, and this is my first. I'm happy to be here. Thanks.

Welcome, well like the Tigers of *edit* in football, you can have a resurgence and open new vitas and experiences.

Last edited:
Hi all!

*peeks head around door*

Hi there everyone!

Nice to stumble across a forum of interesting people all into the same things as me!
I am a switch (sub to men, Domme to ladies) from Scotland.
I am just going to hang out and post here and there when I get the time in between work.
I hope to share as well a learn... everyday is a school day as they say!!

Much love

G*

fishercat said:
Hello. My name is Maggie. I'm 44, straight, live in Missouri, and am just now recognizing submissive tendencies in my nature. My life is currently in turmoil, but I see very clearly that I will have two choices when the dust settles. I can go back into hiding and refuse to open myself up to anyone, or I can change the course of my life and push through my fear and doubt to find the person I wish to entrust with my heart. I've been lurking a while trying to learn, but have waited to post until today because right now I'm broken, and I know it's clouding my judgment. However, it's time to take a small step toward trust, and this is my first. I'm happy to be here. Thanks.
Welcome to the forum, Maggie. We're neighbors. Not meaning to scare you off, now...I'm in Kansas City. I did notice a rather large dust cloud over there in Missouri. If I can be of any help, when that dust settles, let me know. Of course, you are not at all obligated to do so, just because I've offered.

Just a friendly wave "hello" from one mid-westerner to another. I'm perfectly sane and mean no harm what so ever. Don't pay any attention to others on this forum that might tell you all sorts of lies. They're all probably just jealous. :rolleyes:

Sorry to hear about the turmoil. I know life sucks, sometimes. But, you're in the right place to start the mending process. Take your time. There's no hurry.

Thank you all for the warm welcome! And DVS, you don't scare me. Now, all that TENS-electro-thingy stuff you've written about in various posts is another matter. Yipes! :eek:

Hello, everyone! I've been lurking for ages but finally came out of the BDSM closet. :) I'm a 32-yr old, married woman and have in the past several months been exploring my sub tendencies (and his hidden dom nature) with my husband. I am emphatically not here looking for online or r/l hookups - just fun and educational conversation.

RisiaSkye said:
I'm a college teacher, Ph.D. student, and writer, though at points past I have been a hotel maid, a waitress, bartender, English tutor, motel manager, telephone psychic and a phone sex operator. I collect Stephen King first editions and books on the occult and am fascinated by 19th century Bibles and 20th century French philosophers.
I was also a maid (for guys it's Guest Room Attendant... nah, I was a maid)
and dabble as a writer, but who isn't these days. What first editions do you have? I am also a huge SK fan.

Hello, I'm Tim. I'm new to exploring BDSM, but really it's been a part of my sexlife the whole time. I'm also new to the board (don't be gentle)and new to finding a community that is as tolerant as this one. I have a great circle of friends, and currently a girlfriend (not BDSM) who simply wouldn't know what to do if I "came out of the dungeon". Anyway, just stopping in to say hi, and feel free to yak at me if the mood strikes you, I really am a pretty good guy (and can also be a very bad guy as well...).

ladygstar said:
*peeks head around door*

Hi there everyone!

Nice to stumble across a forum of interesting people all into the same things as me!
I am a switch (sub to men, Domme to ladies) from Scotland.
I am just going to hang out and post here and there when I get the time in between work.
I hope to share as well a learn... everyday is a school day as they say!!

Much love

G*

Just wanted to welcome you, to a Scottish gal from a shy Scottish lassie! Hope you enjoy your stay on the site, the crowd here is friendly...most of the time! ;)

Caz :rose:

AND a extended welcome to the others who have just joined up. :D

Hey all-
Im Thomas, from the Chicagoland area, an otherwise all-american seeming guy if it wasnt my newfound penchant for rough sex, among other things. I would call myself a budding dom at this point. I definitely enjoy being very firmly in charge in bed, but havent found the right girl yet to fully experience this!

But I enjoy the smaller things in life when im not in bed, like hanging out with my numerous friends, or going to football games, playing softball, etc. etc. I have been told I have a very dry sense of humor, but I like to think I can be quite slapstick as well. I read a lot of non-fiction.

I am single and employed as a contract attorney, but aspiring to get into the insurance law business. I just joined your little community today and looking forward to some interesting conversation!!

Oh, and does anyone know how to get an avatar? I cant figure out why I cant make one...

Last edited:
nexis95 said:
Hey all-
Im Thomas, from the Chicagoland area, an otherwise all-american seeming guy if it wasnt my newfound penchant for rough sex, among other things. I would call myself a budding dom at this point. I definitely enjoy being very firmly in charge in bed, but havent found the right girl yet to fully experience this!

But I enjoy the smaller things in life when im not in bed, like hanging out with my numerous friends, or going to football games, playing softball, etc. etc. I have been told I have a very dry sense of humor, but I like to think I can be quite slapstick as well. I read a lot of non-fiction.

I am single and employed as a contract attorney, but aspiring to get into the insurance law business. I just joined your little community today and looking forward to some interesting conversation!!

Oh, and does anyone know how to get an avatar? I cant figure out why I cant make one...

Hi! Welcome to Lit. To get an avatar you have to have 100 posts first. A lot of people play the word games in the Cafe to get their post count up.

So I love this idea for people introducing themselves!

I'm new to the message boards but not so new to the site in general. I've been reading the stories for a few months and have also written 3 stories and one poem (Check them out!)

I love BDSM though have only done a little bit of it in real life. The thought sends me over the edge and I have been dying to find someone to be in a relationship like that. I've only had one boyfriend that would do something like that with me and it was amazing (and still is).

I love looking through all of these boards so if you ever wanna chat, just PM me. I'm on almost every day and will always be willing to talk!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back