Shy and unsure, I'm new

Well I just had to ask, you just never know with fashion those days ;) I'll look forward to when you post pictures again ;)

I just read your signature, and I have to say, I absolutely love Firefly.
And thank you! I'm sure I'll put up more soon.
 
I just read your signature, and I have to say, I absolutely love Firefly.
And thank you! I'm sure I'll put up more soon.
It's nice to meet a young lady like you who love firefly! It's an amazing show, that I can watch over and over again! Just like The Big Bang Theory!
 
Great start. You look amazing. I love your curves. Your pics have gotten a nice hard reaction out of me.
 
Welcome! Lovely pics and body! I feel sufficiently teased now, so I am definitely subscribed so I can hopefully see more;)


xxx
Tyler
 
Tigerlily, that pic is sexy as hell.

No rush to see more .... loving the teasing ;)

Your curves are superb.

Dave
:rose:

I agree with dave slow down and take it easy no need to rush the anticipation is part of the fun
but I must say simply amazing
 
Last edited:
Tigerlily, that pic is sexy as hell.

No rush to see more .... loving the teasing ;)

Your curves are superb.

Dave
:rose:

I agree with dave slow down and take it easy no need to rush the anticipation is part of the fun
but I must say simply amazing

I'll third this.... Personally I think I went too far too fast and I don't have much more to post, picture wise lol
 
You are gorgeous hun so you have nothing to be shy about!

Super sexy bra by the way ;)
 
Thanks again, guys. You're really making me smile constantly. You are all wonderful!
 
You are very beautiful. You have a wonderful looking body. You can say, I look forward to seeing a lot more of your pictures. I love the way you look. Very sexy!! Thanks for posting.
 
Back
Top