Ass Licking

Well, I don't mind being the first to say I love having my ass licked. In fact I love any sort of ass play to include anal sex. Just saying!

*confession*

*confession*
I never have but always wanted too. The sex in my mind is way dirtier then the sex I'm getting.

I'm like ForeverBlue, never did but fuck it's hot, both licking and being licked... I'm getting wet just reading this and talking about it

Love it!

Love both giving and receiving. G/F now is a prude who thinks that kind of thing is "dirty". Bummer for her. The first time I ate pussy many, many years ago I couldn't resist getting a taste of her ass too. Surprised the hell out of her, but she loved it as much as I did.

I'm like ForeverBlue, never did but fuck it's hot, both licking and being licked... I'm getting wet just reading this and talking about it

Well said. It just seems to erotic! I know I want to explore every inch of woman's body. And if getting her ass licked turns her on fuck yes I'm gonna do it. And I'm sure it would drive me wild as well. And conversely if a girl was licking my ass and a hard grasp on my cock!....*yikes*

Well said. It just seems to erotic! I know I want to explore every inch of woman's body. And if getting her ass licked turns her on fuck yes I'm gonna do it. And I'm sure it would drive me wild as well. And conversely if a girl was licking my ass and a hard grasp on my cock!....*yikes*

Oh yes, perhaps even using an ass toy on you?

Shhh, just relax, it can only feel good

Which is the bigger turn-on for you.
The idea of a tongue,
the tip rimming around the pucker of your anus
and then
pushing in, pressing forward as far as it will go
then moving in and out

or

the picture of a man on his hands and knees
with his ass in the air
balls hanging down
waiting for you to press into him with the tool strapped to your hips?

Mike

The idea of a tongue,
and then
then moving in and out

or

with his ass in the air
balls hanging down

Mike

Holy fuck I can't say, both of those are seriously fucking hot oooh yes, sorry, I can't pick hahaha

The idea of a tongue,
and then
then moving in and out

or

with his ass in the air
balls hanging down

Mike

I would have guessed she would have picked the man on his hands and knees. If you were really on the fence about it I'm sure my reaction would be priceless.

Hahaha thank you so you're ... bluerainwater... oh I was wondering who that was, I like knowing that kind of stuff

Back