Bad Loan (closed ... open for comments)

ThePhoenixMan

Writing Gigolo
Joined
Jul 27, 2007
Posts
1,762
Please enjoy and PM any comments, or suggestions ... Thanks


Mac DiOrenzio, or Big Mac, as he was commonly known, had become quite impatient, and was now standing outside an extravagant home, with three of his associates. Carmine, Vito, and Vinnie, each, stood at least six foot six, and had the figure of professional football players. All the men were dressed in impeccable Armani suits, donning dark sunglasses. Mac was slightly shorter at six foot three, but with a slightly less than perfect athletic figure. His salt and peppered hair showed his age, while each of his associates had their long hair slicked back into tight, neat ponytails.

Mac pressed the ball of his cane to the doorbell waiting for the occupants to answer. Mac didn't have a limp, or a bad knee; the cane was simply something Mac always carried with him. The answer at the door was not quick enough to Mac's liking so he pressed the bell again. That's when he heard a young female on the other side of the door, screaming at her husband, "Why can't you tear yourself away from that basketball game long enough to answer the damn door?"

The door flung open, and Mac's eyes settled upon a beautiful young lady, whose initial reaction was frustration, but quickly tried to compose herself in front of the well dressed visitors. He liked the way she ran her hands through her long sandy blonde hairs, pulling them away from her flawless young face, still trying to make herself presentable. She continued with the quick makeover, smoothing out the wrinkles in her blouse, her hands running over a set of deliciously large breasts that looked firm and round.

Mac knew her, but she didn't know him, and when she asked what the men wanted, Mac approached, towering over her five foot four inch frame. "We're here to see Mitch, he's expecting us."

Brenda had no reason not to be polite with the visitors who seemed to know her husband of only six months. She surely didn't know all his friends, nor his business associates from the architectural firm he worked at. On several occasions, they had entertained prospects at the house, but Mitch hadn't told her of any visitors planned for today! "Sure, come on in," she politely offered stepping aside so the four men could join her in the large foyer of the spacious home. Mac could tell that this lovely wife worked dutifully to keep the house well maintained and nicely decorated. "Just wait right here, and I'll go get him," Brenda stated as she turned and left the foyer.

Mac, along with his associates, followed the woman, despite her request they stay in the foyer. She was oblivious to that, as she stepped into the archway of the living room where Mitch was screaming at the television, obviously upset that his favorite team was losing. "Mitch? Um you have some com ..."

Mac watched as Mitch raised his head, all the color quickly leaving his face. The movement of Vito and Vinnie pushing by Brenda cut off her announcement of the guests. The two large brutes each grabbed Mitch by an arm and easily lifted him out of the seat as Carmine approached, pulling a black leather glove over his right hand. Carmine then quickly landed three brutal punches to Mitch's stomach, causing him to double over in pain. A small trickle of blood seeped from his mouth as he coughed.

Mac looked on, shutting out the shrill cries of the woman in front of him, pleading for the men to stop. When they didn't she ran towards the phone, threatening to call the cops. Carmine stopped beating Mitch long enough to spin around and slap her roughly across the face, sending her slumping into another chair. The stinging red blow was evidenced on her cheek as Carmine barked, "SHUT UP BITCH! YOU AIN'T DOIN NOTHIN' 'LESS WE SAY SO"

Carmine wove his black gloved hand into her hair and fisted it, twisting his fist as he pulled her back into the seat. Mitch tried in vain to come to her rescue, but another punch to the gut by Vinnie ended that attempt.

Mac then entered the room, leaning on his cane as he took each careful step, now assured that everyone would be calmed by their presence.

"Mitch, Mitch, Mitch! How long did you think you could avoid us? I warned you, that if you didn't pay, that I would come to collect! You've been dodging me for several weeks now Mitch! How long did you think I'd go without collecting my hundred thousand dollars?"

Mac walked over to a glass table where he picked up a photo frame of Mitch and Brenda on their wedding day. He looked at it briefly before placing it carefully back on the table. Then abruptly, while shaking his head, he slammed the handle of his cane into the table, shattering it and breaking the glass on the precious frame.

"We had a deal Mitch! The money or your wife! Which is it?"
 
Last edited:
Brenda couldn't beleive the changes in her life over the last six months. She had a beautiful home, a great car, wonderful clothes and a husband who seemed to care more about the latest football or basketball game than what was going on with her.

She wondered if she walked around naked if he would even notice. When she heard the doorbell, a little of her frustration at Mitch came through.


The next few minutes seemed to pass in a blur for her. She heard just bits and pieces and she saw these huge men towering over and beating her husband. She felt the sting on her face and then saw the huge man juswt inches from her face. She could feel his breath on her face as he held her hair so tightly, she was sure he was pulling it out by the roots. Without ever changing his grip on her hair, he pulled her up to her feet.

He pressed his body to her back and kept her standing there, watching as the man with the cane smashed pictures of Mitch and her on their wedding day.

"Mitch, Mitch, Mitch! How long did you think you could avoid us? I warned you, that if you didn't pay, that I would come to collect! You've been dodging me for several weeks now Mitch! How long did you think I'd go without collecting my hundred thousand dollars?"
"We had a deal Mitch! The money or your wife! Which is it?"

Brenda couldn't believe what she was hearing. She began to cry even harder as she realized just how bad things were about to be.

"Please, please Mitch, tell me this isn't happening? How could you do this to me? To us?"
 
Mac turned at the sound of Brenda's plea, her deperate call to her husband, only met with eyes of pain, doubling over as he received another fist to just below his ribcage. A mixture of saliva and blood drooled from his mouth as he doubled over, coughing, in sheer agony. Mac walked over to where Brenda was held up by her hair, placing the handle of his cane below her chin, raising it up, forcing her to look him in the eyes.

"You mean to tell me, your little hubby here didn't tell you about his debt?" Mac spun around, waving his stick at everything within view of the grandiose living room. He returned the cane to her chin. "How do you think you got all these wonderful goodies for your house? Where do you think Mitch got the money for the house, the pool, the spa, andall the other niceties you have here? FROM ME!" This time he cane came crashing down on the designer glass coffee table, shattering it also!

Mac began pacing around the room, breaking whatever he could with his cane as he continued to talk! "Mitch has a little problem! He was on a winning streak, but like luck always does, it turns bad! Mitch didn't know when to turn away! He kept looking for the big score! I warned him! I told him I'd come to collect!" After breaking some vases, several other picture frames, and a lamp, Mac returned to Brenda, yet again, forcing her to look into his steel grey eyes, that were icily cold!

"I told him I'd either get the money out of him ... or outta you!"

Mac now focused on Mitch, though he was speaking to both of them.

"So what's it gonna be? Which one do I get my money from? One of you better answer before I start breakin' more stuff again!"

Mac was ruthless, swinging his cane like a baseball bat, hitting Mitch directly on one knee! The sound of bones breaking clearly filled the room just before the terrifying scream of pain escaped from Mitch's mouth! Mac was drawing the cane back, preparing for another swingwhen Mitch looked up, his eyes glazed over, filled with tears, rivers running down over his cheeks, silently pleading for mercy and salvation from whomever would come to his rescue

Mac fisted the cane tightly, knuckles turning white, drawing in a deep breath ...

When a screaming "NOOooooooooooooooo" halted Mac's outrage!
 
Brenda couldn't beleive the destruction all around her. Not only the things in her home, but that of her husband's body. She struggled and tried to get to him, but the arms holding her were like steel.

She started screaming as the cane landed on Mitch's knee, causing it to shatter.

"Please, please don't" she begged of the man with the cold grey eyes. "Take whatever you need to make up for the money he owes. You can have everything, just please don't hurt him anymore."

Tears were rolling down her face as she spoke. "I'll get you your money." she told him.

MAc slowly turned to her, taking a good look at the young, agile body of the blonde woman in front of him.
 
Brenda had managed to stop Mac from shattering the second knee of his deadbeat client. It was only her shrill scream and rambling pleading that stopped his cane from making impact.

He turned to look over the ripe young body of the newlywed once again, still held in place, Carmine's grip in her hair, keeping her painfully held upright. He listened to what she had to say, and laughingly pointed out that there was nothing in this house worth him taking, especially since he'd broken half the items in the living room.

With the tears rolling down her cheek, he heard her proclaim that she would get him the money.

Mac carefully stepped to the side of Brenda, this time, reaching to her face with his hand. He placed it softly upon her reddened cheek, wiping away the tears with his thumb, softly caressing her young flesh.

"Oh yesss," his voice singing, "you will get me my money!"

Mac turned to the defeated Mitch, and rubbed salt into the wound. "Did you hear that Mitch? Your lovely wife here has agreed to pay up. You should be ashamed of yourself, making your wife pay your debt! It takes a mighty good woman to come to the rescue of her husband. She's too good for you Mitch! You don't deserve a woman like that!"

Mac turned and focused his attention back to the lovely woman, returning his hand to her face, softly caressing it with his fingertips. "Don't worry sweetheart. There's nothing here I don't already have! You can keep the house, and all the goodies! I'll give you plenty of time to pay off his debt."

Mac's hand trailed down her cheek along the bare expanse of her neck, the backs of his fingers resting in the hollow of her neck at the collar, the tiny bumps forming on her skin as he continued to speak. "I'm sure you won't have any problem paying back the money."

With a quick twist of his hand, his fingers moved inside her blouse and gripped the fabric firmly. Within a split second, he yanked down sharply, shredding the blouse and bra from her lithe body, exposing her pert breasts, full and ripe, without any sag. Mac's lips curled into an appreciative sneer as he eyed Brenda's naked torso. "It's nice to see what we have to work with! You'll bring me a pretty penny! Don't worry sweetheart. You'll be treated well. You may even like it!"

Mac turned back to Mitch to add his final insults. "I still can't believe you'd put this lovely woman into this position!"

Mac turned and began walking out of the living room. "Let's go boys! Our work is done for today!"

Carmine released Brenda who slumped to the floor, arms covering her naked breasts. Vito and Vinnie, each took one last shot at Mitch's gut before letting him slump to the floor in a limp heap. Standing at the archway of the living room Mac turned back around. "Don't bother calling the cops! I'd hate to see your names in the obituaries. And Brenda? Just relax. I'll call you tomorrow at noon! We'll go over your payment arrangements then!"

The well dressed men left the ramshackled household, climbing into the black car and drove away.
 
Brenda kept her head down and her arms covering her body as the men left her home. As soon as she heard the car leave her driveway, she ran to her husband. He was laying there in so much pain. She knew she had to get him to the hospital.

She made sure he was as comfortable as she could as she ran to there room to get a new shirt. She kept hearing the man's words in her head. How had Mitch gotten so far in debt? How did she not know he had a gambling problem? How could he have put them in this situation?

She ran downstairs, grabbed her keys and pulled their car as close to the front door as she could. With alot of effort, she managed to get Mitch into the car and to the ER. She made up a story of him being involved in a four wheeler accident on their property. The doctors and nurses seemed to believe her and took Mitch back to be examined.

She waited for what seemed like forever for them to tell her anything. Mitch has some broken ribs, and a badly fractured knee, but he would be okay. She just needed to take him home and let him relax.

On the drive home, she began to think about the situation they were in. Mac's words came back to her.

"It's nice to see what we have to work with! You'll bring me a pretty penny! Don't worry sweetheart. You'll be treated well. You may even like it!"


It finally hit her. Mac was going to turn her in to a prostitute. He was going to make her sell her body for sex in order to pay Mitch's debt. Her anger at him knew no bounds.

"How the hell could you do this to me Mitch? How?!" she screamed at him. They had arrived home and were sitting in the car when she finally lost her temper.

She helped him get out of the car and left him standing there, on his crutches to find his own way in to the house. She grabbed a pillow and blanket and threw it on the couch as she began to clean what she could of the wreck of their home.

Mitch hobbled in and began to beg and plead with her to forgive him.

"Brenda, please, I will get us out of this. I promise. Nothing will happen to you. That was just a ploy of Mac's to scare you. He won't hurt you."

"Are you crazy or just stupid? Did I not just spend 3 hours at the hospital with you? He wants to turn me into a prostitute, Mitch. Do you understand that? I am going to become a fucking whore to pay your gambling debts. I can't talk to you any more." she yelled at him as she turned and walked out of the room.

Brenda allowed herself a good cry as she took a shower. She got out, dried herself and got ready for bed.

The next day, Brenda continued to clean the mess that had been left by Mac and his men. She refused to talk to Mitch or even look at him.

At noon, the phone rang. Not thinking, Brenda answered the call.

When she heard Mac's voice, she turned deathly white.
 
Mac DiOrenzio wasn't quite sure what his plans for Brenda would entail. He hadn't thought that far in advance, secretly hoping that Mitch would have his money! He really didn't like resorting to violence and force to collect his debts, but learned early on that if he didn't establish a hard line when it came to business, people would walk all over him! He didn't get to where he was without being a hardnose bastard!

However, he had established a vast network of business opportunities that he was confident Mitch's wife would slip into. She'd make an excellent mule runner, and no doubtedly any woman could be turned to prostitution. But as he thought back to Brenda's young, natural beauty, he wondered if either was an appropriate task for her. Of course, Mac had his bevy of fine looking women, he could call on any time, he wanted; but he somehow began wondering what it would be like to keep Brenda in his stable of regular escorts?

He wanted to know more about Brenda, on a personal level, so when it came time for that inevitable call, he had made up his mind to delay the arrangements of her paying down the debt. He smiled at the other end of the phone, listening to her shaking voice as she picked up the phone. He called her by name, as if they were best friends, striking up a conversation as seemingly normal as possible, given the situation. He asked how she was doing, and how her day was going? He sensed her nervousness and asked her if she was? She reluctantly replied that she was. It was nonsensical chatter, Mac wondering if Mitch was listening in on the conversation, or if he was passed out from the pain killers he was most likely on?

Finally Mac turned the conversation around! He asked Brenda if she liked Italian food? She meekly assured him she did, to which his voice raised appreciatively.

"Great! I'll have Carmine stop by to pick you up promptly at five! Dress nice and don' be late!"

Mac didn't give Brenda an opportunity to say anything else, hanging up before she had a chance to agree or, hopefully not, object! That would be something he would not tolerate from her! He didn't tolerate objections from anybody! If his mind was made up, that was it! No arguments! Just do it ... get it done!

Mac tended to business the remainder of the afternoon. He then disappeared into his lavish bathroom and stepped into the full body Jacuzzi shower. He bathed, cleaned, shaved, and doused himself with the most expensive of colognes, loaded with pheromones to secretly appeal to the opposite sex.

He was now sitting at the restaurant, sipping on a glass of red wine, waiting for Carmine to return from fetchng his dinner partner for the evening. Mac had ensured he had his usual table at the restaurant, isolated away from rest of the patrons, a small booth designed for an intimate couple. He was curious if Brenda would be punctual, as well as wondering how she'd dress for their intimate get-together?
 
"What did he want Brenda? What did he say?" Mitch asked as he saw Brenda hang up the phone.

Brenda was pale and had a far off look in her eyes. The conversation had confused her as well as terrifed her.

"He wants me to meet him for dinner." She told Mitch as she slowly came back to herself. The friendliness of the call rattled her more than anything. He has said to dress nice. Did that mean he was going to turn her over to someone tonight, or was it just as he had made it seem, a nice, casual dinner.

"You can't go Brenda. You just can't."

"And what am I suppose to do, refuse him and then have to worry about him coming back? You got us into this Mitch and I guess I will have to get us out. Maybe I can offer him what we have in savings. It should cover at least half your debt."

Mitch couldn't look at her. How could he tell her that the money was gone. IKt was money her family had given them as a wedding present. It was money that they were suppose to use to help start saving for their children. And he had blown it gambling. He had to tell her. He had to let her know that he had already gambled it all away, which is why he owed Mac.

As he explained it all to her, he helplessly watched as she just how desperate the situation was. There was no money. She was going to be completely at the mercy of Mac and Mitch couldn't do anything.

She couldn't stay in the room with him. Quietly, she turned and made her way upstairs to their room. Sitting on the bed, she could do nothing but cry. She couldn't call her family, she couldn't humiliate herself that way. She never wanted them to know about the "little" problem her "perfect" husband had. She would find a way out, some how, some way.

As the afternoon wore on, Brenda began to think about her upcoming meeting with Mac.

She showered, trying to decide what to wear. She choose a very simple black dress that she had worn a few times to some business dinners of Mitch's. It was flattering on her, but not overly sexual. She wanted to appear more business like, than date. She applied her makeup careful, and swept her hair up in an elegant twist. Simple diamond stud earrings and pendant completed her outfit. After glancing in the mirror, and satisfied with the results, she went downstairs to await Carmine.

She checked on Mitch and found him asleep. The pain killers working. She placed a new glass of water and his pills within reach and left the TV on the channel it was on, ESPN.

At percisely 5 pm, there was a knock on the door. When she opened it, she recognized the man as one of the men that had been there the day before. He was the one who had held her and slapped her. She took a step back from him out of fear and almost refused to go.

Carmine seemed to sense the reaction and was quick to put her at ease.

"Ms. Peterson, first I will aplogize for yesterday, but please know that if asked I will do it again. Now, if you will allow me, I will escort you to Mr. DiOrenzio. He is anxiously waiting to see you."

Carmine held out his arm bent, so that Brenda could wrap hers lightly in his. She grabbed her shawl from the side table at the door and allowed him to escort her to the car.

It was a short ride to the resteraunt, where Carmine quickly helped her out of the car and into the building. He told the Maitre d' that Brenda was there to dine with Mr. DiOrenzio, then left standing there.

Quickly, the Maitre d' escorted her to an exclusive table in the back. It was the type of table for an intimate dinner. Brenda felt her nerves kick in again as the gentelman left and Mac rose to help her to her chair.
 
Mac waited impatiently, constantly looking down at his Rolex, knowing exactly how long it would take Carmine to drive from Brenda's house to the restaurant. He passed the time by looking over the menu, and drinking the red wine. He had seen a shadow begin to cast over the table, and he looked up to see the maitre' d standing there with a lovely woman in an elegant, but simple black dress. Brenda looked radiant with her blonde tresses pulled up into a simple twist, her creamy neck exposed. The dangling earrings shimmered in the candlelight.

He stood to greet her, taking the brief moment to truly admire her simple beauty. He wished she had worn something a bit more revealing, something that showed more cleavage, or possibly more of her lithe, shapely legs. But given the circumstances, the package had a certain appeal!

He hugged her tightly, pulling her into his broad chest, mashing her soft, yet firm, tits against his chest. He patted her back like they were the best of friends, taking the time to inhale a pleasant perfume. He helped Brenda settle nervously into a seat, and then sat opposite her. The intimate setting was now complete.

Mac encouraged Brenda to try the wine, and watched as her lightly painted lips kissed the crystal. She tipped the goblet and drank down the fine wine with great ease, and abundance. She had practically drained the glass in an apparent effort to calm her nerves. Mac smiled, waving the waiter over to refill her glass, which the waiter did without hesitation. Mac told the waiter to make sure her glass was never empty.

"I see you like the wine! It's an excellent vintage!" Mac sat back, sipping on his wine, and tried to put Brenda at ease. "Relax! I've taken the liberty to order for you. Appetizers should be arriving shortly."

Brenda's nerves were still apparently getting the best of her. She had nearly burst out in apology for Mitch's debt, babbling about having no money to pay such an outrageous amount of money without selling the house, and so on. Mitch cut her off, raising his hand, ordering her to stop!

"I don't discuss business until after I'm done eating! There's no need to apologize for that no good excuse for a man, you call your husband. No real man in their right mind, would put a lovely woman, such as yourself into this situation. I admire your willingness, however, to make things right, and pay off the debt." A delectable assortment of appetizers had arrived, along with some antipasta, along with a refill of the wine glasses. Brenda was going through the potent wine like there was no tomorrow, and the effect was becoming noticeable as she did indeed relax. "Ahh! Food's here! Let's eat!"

Mac devoured the food set before him, his hunger for food, temporarily replacing his hunger for Brenda. He looked up occasionally to see her picking at her food, her eyes repeatedly glancing up to steal a look at him. Each course came and went, the conversation focusing more on Brenda than anything else. Mac asked about her lifestyle, finding out she enjoyed being a trophy wife, no job, no career, looking forward to one day raising a family. He found out she came from a well-to-do family, but that she was too proud, and too embarrassed to reach out for their help. He also found out about other seemingly trivial likes and dislikes, getting to know her a little better. All through dinner, the wine kept coming and coming, Brenda repeatedly draining her glass, her eyes now showing the effects of the alcohol, her speech slightly slurring.

Mac folded his napkin and placed it atop his plate and sat back, waiting for the staff to clear the table. Now that his stomach was satiated, he could focus on business matters. He leaned forward onto the small table and caught her gaze, staring into her green eyes.

"There's only one rule to our business arrangement that I demand!" He waited until he was sure he had her understanding. "Our business, is between us! You are not to speak a word of it to Mitch! It is only fair! Mitch kept our business from you, so you shall keep our business from him!"

Mitch raised his glass and tilted it towards Brenda, his version of a signed contract, waiting for her agreement!
 
"There's only one rule to our business arrangement that I demand! Our business, is between us! You are not to speak a word of it to Mitch! It is only fair! Mitch kept our business from you, so you shall keep our business from him!"

Brenda couldn't believe what she was hearing. Although Mac had seemed very pleasant during their meal together, his last statment sent her nerves screaming again. She liffted her glass and drank some more of the wonderful wine that seemed to be in abundance tonight.

She couldn't beleive how much she managed to talk, telling him some of the most intimate details of her life. The first boy she kissed, the fact that Mitch was the first and only man she had ever slept with. The fact that she liked being a trophy, even though there were times that she could have talked circles around Mitch.

She had even told Mac about her college days and about the one time she had "experimented" with her college roomate. Things she had never told anyone, including Mitch.

All through dinner, Mac had found ways of touching her. He would slide his arm around her shoulder as he leaned over to place something or another on her plate, trying to get her to eat. Or his finger would trail down her arm in the gentlest of caresses. His hand would cover hers as the talked. And his eyes, his eyes never seemed to leave hers as she spoke. He looked at her as if what she was saying was the most important thing in the world. With the slightest caress of his hand, he stroked her face and had even apologized to her for the way Carmine had treated her, promising it wouldn't happen again.

Brenda couldn't help but find herself very attracted to the man at the table with her. He was almost regal in his appearance and demeanor. She knew that he was a few years older than her, but could tell that he kept himself in shape. He wasn't as built as Carmine was, but Mac could definitely have any woman he desired.

Brenda began to wonder if there was something in the wine or if the fact that she had consumed so much was having this arousing affect on her. She could actually see herself leaning into Mac to kiss him, and not stopping there. She began to wonder what it would be like to be with a man like Mac. Would she be treated as a queen, like she was this evening, or just another play toy,to be dusted off and taken out of the box every once in awhile.


But, that one statement, "our business arragement", changed everything for Brenda. Now her fear and apprehension had returned. Her thoughts began to become clouded as images of her having sex with unknown people filled her mind.

"Yes, Mr. DiOrenzio. I guess we have a deal." Brenda quietly said as she matched her glass with his before draining all its contents. She had a feeling her life was about to change.
 
Everything had gone exactly as Mac had planned and intended. He had found out a lot about Brenda, chating with her in an amicable manner, the imposition of threats hanging over her non-existent. And with the aid of the wine, she had been rather forthcoming, giving Mac some insightful comments about her relationship with Mitch. He wasn't shocked, listening to her babble a bit about her college days, when she had been a bit more freely liberated! It all brought a pleasant smile to his face as he imagined Brenda being a little tomcat in her youth!

He made no attempt to hide his gentle petting, stroking her arms, running his hand along her thigh, seeing the gentle transformation of rosy colors along her neck and cheeks. Mac could easily envision how Brenda would react to his touch, already knowing how she cringed under his strong handed maneuvers. Mac had fairly well predetermined where Brenda would fit in his grand scheme of operations, and how she'd not only repay her husband's debt, but how she'd evolve and transform into the moneymaking machine he wanted her to be. After having spent this quality time with her, he knew she was a perfect fit!

She was not the first wife who had come to the aid of their ill-begotten spouse, nor was she the first who would repay Mac generously more than her spouse had lost. Brenda would most likely not be the last either. But one thing was certain for Mac! He'd enjoy the process as much as he had before, if not more so!

He could see the shock and revelation in Brenda's eyes when he dropped the condition of their business partnership. It was clearly some terms she had not expected to hear from him. Mac knew however, that Brenda would consent to his terms. She had already confessed that she couldn't pay him in cash; she obviously didn't have a choice! Mac had his reasons for keeping their business activities from Mitch, and eventually Mitch would realize those reasons also. Mac only used Mitch's secretive dealings as a quid pro quo disguise to give Brenda a veiled reason for his demand.

Mac clapped his hands joyously together, as if he had just struck a multi-million dollar deal, rubbing his palms together as his smile broadened across his weathered face. He toasted one last time with Brenda, clinking their glasses in a ceremonious signing of their verbal contract and downed the remnants of their vintage libations. He then rose from his seat, and in a very gentlemanly manner, helped Brenda to her feet and then escorted her outside to the waiting limo.

This time, he joined Brenda in the luxurious car as Carmine chaufeured them back to Brenda's house, via the most scenic of routes. Sitting across from Brenda, Mac enjoyed the tantalizing view offered by her black dress riding up, threatening to expose the creamy flesh of her inner thighs as she struggled to maintain a position in proper decorum. In the car, the two shared in a generous portion of brandy which seemed to offer the perfect ending to a wonderful evening.

Finally, upon reaching Brenda's house, Mac thanked Brenda for a pleasant time together. Carmine had opened the door and offered Brenda his hand for support as she climbed out of the car. With one foot in, and one foot out, her body half extricated from the interior, Mac informed her, "I'll call you tomorrow. Be ready!"

He didn't say anything else, Carmine had already pulled her from the car and closed the door before any further conversation could be had. He escorted Brenda to the door with utter politeness, and half snickered when he told her he'd see her tomorrow!
 
Brenda wa still in a little bit of shock as she entered the house after dinnner with Mac. He was a lot different tonight with her than he had been the day before. He was more cordial and attentive tonight. Almost affectionate in his approach to her. Yet, she could sense the complete power in him that he seemed to command.

She leaned against the door for a moment, trying to gather her thoughts together before she went and had to deal with Mitch. Even thinking about it made her angry. She cursed herself for being a naive fool and not seeing is gambling problem. She wanted to break down and cry again as thoughts of what Mac had planned ran through her head.

She set her shawl and bag down on the table in the foyer before walking into the living room to face Mitch. She noticed he hadn't moved much in the time she had been gone, but he was watching some game on tv. She was about to turn it off when he finally spoke to her.

"Don't Brenda, I want to see the end of the game." He said as he tried to see around her. "This is the last game I have money on and I am close to winning back some of what I owe Mac. As long as I can beat the spread, we are good to go."

She just stared at him. She couldn't beleive what she was hearing from him. He was still beating on sports after every thing that had happened to them. She couldn't do anything but stare at him. She turned to leave the room and heard him start screaming at the television.

"What the hell, you only had to lose by 9 for me to win. Damn it!!" she heard Mitch scream just before she heard a glass shatter against the wall behind her.

She had almost made her way to her room when the enormity of the situation hit her. Retracing her steps, she went back downstairs to confront him.

"How much Mitch? How much more do we owe Mac? Tell me!!!" she screamed at him.

Mitch looked at her and she could tell it was worse than she thought.

"I should have won most of the money back, Bren. It was a no brainer bet, a sure thing. I had it....."

"How much Mitch?" she screamed at him.

He stood, with a lot of effort as he placed his hands on her shoulders, trying to soften the blow.

"I owe another 50 grand now Bren, and it isn't to Mac. It.....it's to the company. I borrowed the money from the company thinking I could pay it back."

"You need some serious help Mitch. VERY. SERIOUS. HELP!" she said as she shrugged his hands off her shoulders. Not only did she have to worry about paying Mac back, she had to figure a way to get the money back in the company account before anyone noticed.

As she was walking out of the room, she heard him ask what Mac and she had discussed over dinner. Because of what had just happened, it made it easier for her to do what she had promised Mac she would.

"None of your damn business Mitch. That was what we discussed." Brenda said as she stormed from the room and to the security of her own bed.

She undressed, climbed into bed and cried herself to sleep over the helplessness of her situation. She just hoped that she would be able to keep herself and Mitch safe from another attack from Mac or his men.

After a restless night, she rose the next morning and began her day. Today was one of those days she had planned to do some things around the house. Dressing in a pair of shorts and tank top, she pulled her hair back into a ponytail and went downstairs to get breakfast going.

She made coffee and omlettes, taking Mitch his, yet still not talking to him after last night. Every time he tried, she would walk away. Finally, she made her way outside to work in her garden. The sun felt good on her skin and the earth was warm in her hands. For the first time in the last two days, she was able to relax.
 
Mac had an enjoyable evening after dropping Brenda off. He could only assume what would transpire in the househod when Brenda walked in. Surely, there were going to be problems between Brenda and Mitch, but he cared none the less! In all actuality, that was his first objective! He was going to be the one to drive a stake into their marriage, a wedge that would push them further and further apart! Yet, he was not going to allow either one to break the sacrament of marriage.

No! Mac was devising a much more sinister plan, that was destined to push both Brenda, and Mitch to limits neither ever imained possible. He slept soundly that night, imagining the myriad of opportunities Brenda would avail to him, and how he would in turn, ruin the very concept of marriage between Brenda and Mitch! Even, if Brenda managed to pay off his debt, Mac was certain, that Brenda and Mitch's marriage would be beyond repair!

It served the poor bastard right! He should have never gotten himself into this mess, and most of all, should have never leveraged his wife against his bets! Mac smiled through his sleep, as the pleasant ideas seemed to stream nonstop. When he woke the next morning, he immediately set his business plan into motion!

After his ritualistic shower, massage, and breakfast, Mac sat at his large mahogany desk and shuffled through his books, accounting for every last penny, and knowing who was due a payout, who to deduct their winnings from, and who owed him money, making a mental list of those that were into him for considerable amounts.

Mac called Carmine in and gave him detailed instructions, sending himoff to fetch Brenda for another 'business meeting'! He told Carmine to use his blue tooth earpiece, specifically, because he might need his hands free to take care of business. He also reiterated, that Carmine needed to follow his orders exactly, and with his earpiece in place, Mac could direct him accordingly.

Carmine, nodded, departing for Brenda's immediately, once again, driving the limousine. Carmine called Mac and informed him that he had just reached the development, and would be at the house momentarily. Keeping Carmine on the phone, Mac then used another phone and then dialed Brenda's house.

The phone rang and rang, repeatedly before the answering machine finaly picked up. Mitch's voice greeted him in a tone and manner that Mac was certain, was recorded long ago. Mac hung up without leaving a message. Carmine told Mac he was at the house, on the other line. Mac told him to go to the door, and just wait. Mac tried the house again. Still no answer! Carmine assured Mac there was someone home, so Mac tried a third time! Finally Mitch picked up the phone. Mac could hear the mixed emotions coming clearly through the phone; pain, frustration, fear, and anger.

Mac greeted Mitch personably with a pleasant and even voice. "Hello Mitch! I hope you're feeling better! Just business! And speaking of business, may I speak to Brenda?"

Mitch was none too pleasant in return. "Fuck you man! Ya broke my fuckin' leg, and cracked some fuckin' ribs. She's not here, and she ain't gonna be your fuckin' whore either!" Wiith that, he slammed the phone down!

Mac had been prepared for that, and calmly informed Carmine to let himself in!

Carmine merely put his shoulder to the door and busted the door open, shredding the door jamb in the process. He stampeded into the living room to find Mitch staring in shock, awe, and disbelief! The apologies began streaming from him like a little baby, and Mac could hear every word.

"Make him hurt, but don't break any more bones!"

Mac listened in as Carmine slapped Mitch across the face, busting open a lip as the blood trickled into Mitch's mouth. A solid fist to the gut, and Mitch was nearly bent in half again. All Carmine had to do was pull him off the couch, making him tumble to the floor, and Mitch was screaming in pain once again!

"Find the girl!"

Carmine kicked Mitch, rolling him onto his back. "Where's the fucking woman?" Mitch could only turn his head towards the back, rollng his eyes before grunting in pain, and resigned loss to fight. "Fuckin' bastard, ain't never gonna learn!"

Carmine headed out the back, and the sound of the door opening, must've startled Brenda, for she turned around with a look of wonderment, when her face changed to a loo of grave concern.

"Found her boss!" Carmine listened to Mac's instructions and calmly fetched Brenda from her garden, telling her that it was time to go. She stood with Carmine's help, confused and disoriented. She pleaded with Carmine for the opportunity to freshen up and change, but per Mac's instructions, was denied that option. Carmine's grip on her arm, just above her elbow was soft, but firm as he led Brenda through her own house. He marched her through the dining room, into the living room where Mitch still lay on the floor writhing in pain. Brenda tried in vain to pull away from Carmine's grip,trying to come to the aid of her husband, to find out what happened, but Carmine kept pulling her along. Mac heard Brenda's protests, but insisted that she be brought to him immediately.

She was marched into the foyer, and Mac clearly heard Brenda's gasp of horror, seeing the door to her house smashed open. Splinters of wood lay scattered on the floor. Mac continued to dag her out of the house, and practically pushed her into the waiting limo, where she cowered, whimpering.

Carmine pulled out of the drive, Brenda's muted cries barely audible through the divider that separated them.

Mac, meanwhile, hung up the phone, awaiting Brenda's arrival. He made a call to a business associate, and arranged for the immediate repair of Brenda's front door. Frustrated at the events of today, and not wanting to go through a similar ordeal again, Mac ordered a spare set of keys for himself! The man knew immediately, what was being asked, and dispatched a team to repair the door. From this point forward, if Mac wanted in, he'd get in! Neither Brenda, nor Mitch, needed to know this right now, but it wouldn't be long till they did!

Brenda was shortly thereafter, marched into his office, and seated in a chair directly in front of his desk. Carmine stood directly behind her, having not been dismissed by Mac.

"Brenda! It's so good to see you today! Sorry bout that little incident at the house today! But your husband, he ain't too smart, is he? He gotta understand that my business is with you now, not him! If he makes our business hard, he only makes it harder on you! You gotta explain that to him! The way he talks ... it ain't too nice and businesslike! Next time, he might get really hurt!" The heavy, thick italian accent was coming through as Mac continued talking to Brenda, apologizing somewhat, but detailing future arrangements. "Don't worry 'bout the door. I gotta man goin' there right now to fix it! It'll be good as new!"

He shifted in his chair a bit, making himself comfortable as he sat back, and admired Brenda's simple, girl-next-door beauty. She had that certain charm about her that made her distinctly appealing. However, right now, the shorts and tank top, combined with her dirty knees, showed she had been toiling in dirt, most likely a garden of some sort. She also seemed extremely fidgety as if she had a lot on her mind. While Mac enjoyed the lovely, tempting view before him, it was not appropriate for his plans for today! He somehow envisioned that Brenda may not be immediately ready for him, which is why he sent Carmine to fetch her earlier than necessary.

"Brenda! I'm a man of few words, and very little time! I have an important business meeting this evening. I want you to be my escort for the evening. What you have on right now, will not do! Please! Take off your clothes right now."

Mac wasn't sure how Brenda would react to that command, but his eyes glanced up towards Carmine, silently telling him to be prepared. Carmine understood that he should assist Brenda in following Mac's orders, if there were any problems. Mac lowered his eyes once more, staring at Brenda patiently, waiting to see if she'd comply.
 
Brenda was lost in her own world being out in the flower beds and listening to music. She had grabbed her ipod before heading out so that she could tune out whatever whining or excuses Mitch might come up with.

At the sound of the back door opening, she pulled the ear plugs out of her ears as she turned her head, thinking it might be Mitch. She was shocked when she looked up and saw Carmine approaching her.

She tried to talk to him for just a moment when she realized he was talking to someone else. She stood, whiping as much dirt off her as possible. She had been hoping that she would be able to shower and change clothes before being summoned to Mac.

"Carmine, do you mind if......." she had started to speak to Carmine, when he grabbed her arm and headed into the house and towards the front door.

She was startled and shocked to see Mitch back on the floor and in obvious pain. She tried to pull away and go to Mitch to at least get him off the floor. But, Carmine would not let her go.

Yet, the shock of seeing her door sent her over the edge. She immediatley began asking Carmine what had happened, but as before he ignored her as he set her into the back of the waiting limo. When he got into the cab of the car, he put the privacy glass up so that he could just barely hear her questions. He was smiling at the way she was going on and on about the door.

They arrived at Mac's offices and she was immediately escorted by Carmine to him and showed to a chair directly across from Mac. She noticed that Carmine didn't leave and seemed to be standing behind her. She listened to Mac explain about having the door fixed and apologized somewhat for having Carmine break it down.

"Thank you for seeing to that Mac. I really appreciate it." She said, wondering why she was brought here.


"Brenda! I'm a man of few words, and very little time! I have an important business meeting this evening. I want you to be my escort for the evening. What you have on right now, will not do! Please! Take off your clothes right now."

Brenda flew out of the chair as she listened to the words Mac was saying to her. She started backing away from the desk as she was explaining that she was sure that she had something at home that would be suitable and that if he would just allow her the chance to go home and shower and change she could be ready in about an hour.

It was then that she noticed the large chest at her back and the hand around her throat. Carmine had managed to come up behind her and was holding her in place. In the other hand, she noticed the gleam of the blade.


You want me to do it Boss or do you want the pleasure?" Carmine asked as he placed the blade in his hand trying to hand it off to Mac.
 
Mac & Carmine

Mac watched, unfazed as Brenda scampered like a trapped mouse, pleading with him for an opportunity to return home. Carmine was nothing more than the fat cat, pouncing upon her, trapping her within his meaty paws, ready to toy with her.

As much as Mac would have appreciated it, he would have much preferred Brenda do this on her own. Now she was trapped within Carmine's arms, and he was waving the switchblade around with practiced ease. Brenda's initial resistance was immediately stilled when the glint of sunlight flickered off the shining steel. Carmine awaited Mac's direction, ready to ensure Brenda followed Mac's command.

Mac glanced at Brenda, searching her eyes, silently showing his disappointment with his eyes. He shook his head sadly, and raised his eyes to Carmine. Mac waved his hand nonchalantly in the air, flipping it like a flag in the wind.

Carmine clearly understood the signal, and in two quick flicks of his wrist, sliced through the shoulder straps of the tank Brenda was wearing. Despite her initial squirming, the tight fitting top clung to her breasts, keeping her dignity in tact. However, that didn't last too long, as Carmine sliced the razor sharp blade downward along her ribcage, parting the material with relative ease. Now free of the tension of the fabric, her top fluttered like a wounded bird to the floor, at her feet. Once again, her delectable breasts were displayed for Mac's eyes, and his lips curled appreciatively.

Brenda continued to struggle, her buoyant breasts brushing against Carmine's firm grip around her midsection. Her nipples popped taut at the sudden exposure, perched perfectly upon the rounded melons, each one surrounded by a puckered half dollar sized ring of dusky pink.

Carmine slipped the blade further along her side, wedging it under the hem of her shorts at her hip. With the same effortless movement of his wrist, the knife managed to shear through the running shorts, and simultaneously through the panties she wore underneath. The cloth folded down, once again, allowing Brenda some limited modesty as the remnants clung to her opposite hip.

Mac's eyes lingered at the tempting view as one leg was completely bared to him from hip to floor. His smile grew more apparent as he watched Brenda's fight slowly slip from her. Carmine switched hands and grasped Brenda in identical fashion, with the arm and hand that had been holding the knife. Mac stared intently as Carmine's blade sliced along the other hip.

Gravity took hold of the garments and they fell forward, yet still held at her crotch by her legs, which were clamped tightly together. Nevertheless, Mac was rewarded with the view of finely trimmed blonde curls shaped in a perfect triangle, pointing downward towards its target. All it took was a little shaking from Carmine to cause those remnants to join her tank top on the floor.

Mac shook his head again, but this time had a smile on his face. "Brenda, you work for me now! I'm not in the habit of having people argue my instructions. If you're going to pay me back, then I expect you to follow my orders to the letter with swift determination. Any hesitation can only be viewed as reluctance!" He turned away and focused on some folders within a nearby filing cabinet. Never looking back at Brenda, or Carmine, he sent them on their way. "Now, I've got work to do! You've used up valuable time. You need to get ready! ... Carmine? ..."

Carmine knew exactly what was expected of him. He didn't need to be told, didn't need to be instructed, didn't hesitate! He lifted Brenda so that her sandaled feet dangled a few inches off the floor. He spun around and literally carried Brenda out of Carmine's office, into the marbled foyer, and up the one staircase that wound along the wall. On the second landing, Carmine marched her along the hallway and into a quite lavishly decorated room. Still carrying her on his hip, he carried her through the room and into a spacious bathroom. The room was equally lavishly decorated, with immaculate shining brass bathroom fixtures. White and gray marbled tiles were along the floors and wall. One entire wall was mirrored from ceiling to floor. At the far end of the room was an open, tiled shower stall with no curtain. A toilet and sink were located along the opposite wall to the mirror. A pristine, large white towel hung from a brass ring near the shower, while a small hand towel lay folded atop the pedestal sink.

Carmine dropped Brenda onto the tiled floor and closed the door behind him, sealing the two of them into the room. He backed up and pressed his back to the door and folded his arms, staring expectantly at Brenda. "Boss expects you to get cleaned up for a dinner meeting!"

Carmine didn't say another word, and made it perfectly clear that he wasn't going to move, nor was anything open for discussion. It was only now, that Carmine truly had an opportunity to enjoy what Mac had laid eyes upon earlier. Brenda truly had a body worth ogling over. His leering gaze was not hidden. He wanted to say more, to comment on her body and how much he enjoyed seeing her naked, but he kept his mouth shut. Time was of the essence, so he merely remained there, waiting for Brenda to finish her task.
 
Brenda felt Carmine's hand slip from her throat to her waist as Mac jestured for him to go ahead and strip her clothes from her. She swaw and felt the knife blade as it slipped under her clothes and begin cutting them away.

"Please Mac, please. Just let me go home and change." she begged, her green eyes glistening with unshed tears as her clothes began falling to the floor.

She felt herself trying to imbed her body into Carmine as his knife slowly cut through her shorts and under garments. Quietly, the tears fell as she stood before Mac completly naked except for the sandals on her feet and Carmine's arm at her waist. Slowly, she lowered her head, hoping the Mac wouldn't see the humiliation she felt.

"Brenda, you work for me now! I'm not in the habit of having people argue my instructions. If you're going to pay me back, then I expect you to follow my orders to the letter with swift determination. Any hesitation can only be viewed as reluctance! Now, I've got work to do! You've used up valuable time. You need to get ready! ... Carmine? ..."

Brenda felt Carmine's arm tighten around her waist as he lifted her off her feet and carried her out of the room, up the stairs, and into the elaborate bathroom.


As she was set down on her feet, she noticed that not only did Carmine not leave, but he seemed to be starting at her quiet intently. There was almost a look of pure lust in his eyes that scared her. Looking around, she noticed that there was nol place she could hide. Everything was in plain view with the help of the wall of mirrors.

Slowly Brenda made her way over to the toilet to sit down and take off her sandals, and to try and hide some of her body from Carmine's view. Brenda's hair feel over her shoulder and almost to the floor as she bent over to undo the shoes, hiding part of herself from Carmine's gaze.

Her own gaze fell towards the shower across from her. It was rather large, but what was concering to her was that there appeared to be no door or curtain, just an open space. As she stood and walked toward it, she tried to keep her body out of Carmine's line of vision. Yet, she could still feel him watching every move she made.

As she got closer to the shower, it seemed to come on of it's own free will. Glancing over her shoulder, she noticed a small control panel right by Carmine's arm that seemed to be what turned the shower on. She wondered what else it was able to control as she stepped into the hot, steaming water.

As long as she kept her eyes closed, she could almost think she was alone, in her own home. The water came down on her from three different shower heads and it felt wonderful.

As the water drenched her hair, Brenda ran her fingers through it, giving Carmine an exceptional view of her back and bare ass. Water was trailing over her skin and down her back before sliding into the crack of her ass before disappearing.

Brenda reached for the hand towel and the soap that was in the shower with her. As she glanced down she noticed that the body soap and the shampoos were the same brand that she normally used. She wondered if that was intentional or if it was a coincidence. She poured a small amount of the scented soap on the hand towel and began rubbing the soap filled cloth over her body, washing the dirt and sweat of her day in the garden off her body.

She bent over and gathered some of the shampoo into her hands, lathering her hair, exposing more of her body to Carmine's vision. She had pretty much forgotten he was standing there, watching her every move as she went about her normal showering routine. It wasn't till she had completly washed and conditioned her hair that she remembered Carmine was there. And the only reason she did remember he was there was because he had turned off the water and was standing there holding a very large towel out in front of her.

As she stepped out of the shower and grabbed the towel, she noticed that it was warm. It was as warm as if it had just come out of a dryer. She noticed that there was a second towel that Carmine was holding and was about to reach for it when he, himself, placed it on her wet hair, wrapping it around her head, leaving her neck and shoulders bare.

Gentely, he placed his large, strong hands on her shoulders and lightly pushed her towards the door and into the room she had barely had time to notice.

It was a very feminine looking room with a dressing table and king size bed. She wasn't sure what she was suppose to do at this point, and gripped the top of the towel tighter around her body as she waited for what was to come next.

Carmine went and sat in a chair by the door with his arms crossed over his chest, staring at her, as she stood in the center of the room waiting; waiting for what ever Mac.
 
Last edited:
In the Guest Suite ...

Carmine found it tantalizingly tempting to merely strip Brenda of her towels, leaving her completely naked for his pleasurable amusement, but knew there was no need to use his force. He moved across the room, leaving Brenda standing there, confused and fidgeting as he took a seat in the chair, next to the door. He crossed his arms and made himself comfortable, not speaking a word, making it perfectly clear that he was guarding her only exit, and that she wasn't about to leave.

His eyes bore through the towel that she clutched tightly to her chest. He thought it quite odd, that she'd be so concerned about her modesty, after having him watch her intently take a complete shower, without any sense of privacy. It wasn't like he hadn't seen her naked already. He had already seen how ripe and firm her perfectly round melons were. He already saw the way her nipples seemed to be perfectly centered within the quarter sized rosy circles, pointing slightly upwards. He already saw the way her nipples stood erect as the surrounding flesh puckered. He already saw the little tuft of fur between her legs. He already had a keen view of her bared bottom, and how her little bubble butt seemed to beg for attention. There was nothing that Carmine had missed while she was in the shower, despite all her efforts.

Nevertheless, Brenda seemed to jump from foot to foot, nervously awaiting what fate had befallen her, unsure of what she was supposed to do next. Her eyes silently pled to Carmine for some kind of instruction, or indication of what was to come next, yet he gave her no indication whatsover! He merely met her inquiring eyes with a lecherous grin, which only made her squirm even more. He held back his chuckle, noting how she was losing the battle with the towel that wanted to come off, constantly readjusting it to keep it high, and closed.

After several very long, uncomfortable minutes had passed, there was a knock on the door, quickly followed by it opening inward. There were two individuals that entered the room, immediately closing the door behind them with an audible click. The first one that entered was Verdi, an older thin man, with gray and white hair surrounding a bald cap. He stopped, quickly eyed Brenda, then turned to face Carmine, and with a definitely effemanite voice, asked, "Is she going to give us any problems?"

Carmine assured him she would do just fine, and that he had nothing to worry about, casting a warning glance toward Brenda.

Behind Verdi, was a gorgeous woman of Italian origin. Her cocoa olive tones, gave her an alluring quality that drew ones eyes to her flawless skin. Her long black hair, hung loosely down her back, even though it seemed styled that way, and had a fresh sheen to it. Her deep set eyes beheld some mystery, yet her full lush lips promised much more. About her bare neck, a shimmering silver choker with an eye catching pendant that drew your attention to her perfectly round orbs, tightly encased within a tightly bound white lace corset. About her slim waist was a black leather mini skirt that barely reached below her crotch. On her feet she wore five inch sandals that helped showcase her shapely legs.

attachment.php


Gieselle's eyes met Carmine's with a familiar sparkle shared between the two. though she found herself unable to raise her head fully. She fought back a full blown smile, her cheeks warming with the color that flushed through them.

Carmine watched as the two made their way towards Brenda who eyed them suspiciously, warily tightening her grip on her damp towel. Verdi introduced himself and Gieselle, the two circling Brenda as they assayed her figure. Their eyes roamed up and down, visually sizing Brenda from head to toe, mentally taking notes as they neared closer and closer with each passing.

Satisfied they had something to work with, Verdi came to a halt behind Brenda, while Gieselle stood eye to eye with Brenda. Gieselle didn't speak a single word, staring into Brenda's green eyes, almost hypnotizing her, as the sparkle glittered, joining the gentle curl of her lips. Brenda's grip on her towel inadvertently must've loosened, because at that very moment, Verdi easily snatched the towel from her torso.

Brenda instinctively, reflexively covered her breasts, snapping out of the trance she was in. Gieselle's eyes however, held that reassuring glance, and she lightly gripped Brenda's wrists, pulling her arms away, placing them at her waist. Brenda had tensed, but she remained in her posed position, frozen in place. Verdi circled both women now, reassessing his earlier calculations of Brenda, getting a more refined look at what he had to work with. Gieselle's eyes roamed up and down before returning to holdBrenda's gaze. Ever so slowly and non-chalantly, Gieselle reached for the remaining towel atop Brenda's head, and removed it, spilling Brenda's golden locks down her back as well as along her shoulders and front. With the gentlest of touches, Gieselle caressed Brenda's cheeks, while tucking the strands behind each ear, ensuring that the damp ringlets hung fully down Brenda's back.

"Nice ... nice ... nice ..." Verdi cooed as he pulled from his butler-like outfit, a well-used tape measure, a thin pencil. and a small writing pad. He began taking measurements, and jotting them down on his pad, as Gieselle commanded Brenda's attention. Verdi tokk all the basic measurements, saving the critical measurements for last. He placed one hand on her inner thigh, the edge of the tape at her naked pussy, his knuckles brushing her sex, the other end of the tape running down the inner length of her leg to her ankle. Even though his actions were purely methodical and mechanical, Verdi showed no signs of interest in Brenda's nakedness, nor the apparent effect he was having on her body. He wrapped his hands about her waist, memorized the measurement, and lowered it to her hips, taking mental note of the second. He jotted those numbers down, then moved the tape around Brenda's breasts, repeatedly adjusting the tape to make sure he was taking the measurement directly across her nipples. He jotted the number down, and was about to proclaim he was finished.

However, for the first time, Gieselle spoke up, objecting to Verdi's calculations! "Hold up! You need to take that measurement again!" Gieselle's hands immediately cupped Brenda's breasts and lifted them, fondling them, brushing her thumbs over the increasingly sensitive nipples until they puckered into erect nubs. Gieselle continued caressing them until a warm rosy color flushed across Brenda's pale torso.

"Now measure them," she instructed Verdi, releasing Brenda's tits. Surely enough, the swelling arousal created a significant difference in the measurements, that Verdi hadn't taken into consideration, almost a full inch and a half! Verdi cursed as he scribbled his original number, and wrote the adjusted measurement down.

He hustled out of the room with emphatic enthusiasm, in search of an outfit Brenda could wear this evening.

In the meantime, Gieselle led Brenda to the dressing table, and Carmine noted how easily Brenda was following the beautiful girl's lead. Carmine saw the glazed look in Brenda's eyes, via her reflection in the large mirror set atop the desk. Gieselle opened a small drawer and pulled out some hair products, and began attending to Brenda's hair, brushing out the knots, and gathering it together. Wrapping Brenda's hair in her fist, she lifted it up, toying with a few looks before settling on styling her hair into an elaborate twist, pinning it into place with a slew of bobby pins. She purposely allowed a few ringlets to fall beside her face, on either side. Gieselle smiled with the transformation, assuring herself that Mac would be pleased.

Gieselle closed the drawer, and then opened up another small drawer and produced a bottle of shimmering body lotion. She filled her palm with a more than generous amount of the creamy liquid and warmed it between her hands before beginning at Brenda's shoulders. Gieselle's hands roamed freely over Brenda's back and shoulders before gliding intentionally over her breasts, spreading the slick solution evenly, everywhere she could reach. Brenda seemed to tense, but relaxed as Giesele soothed her with her hands and reassuring comments.

Carmine's eyes, meanwhile flickered between capturing Gieselle's eyes, and Brenda's eyes, thanks to the mirror. He was thoroughly enjoying this little interlude between the two women. And by the look on Brenda's face, she was enjoying the attention she was receiving, despite the awkwardness of the situation.

Gieselle moved to another drawer and produced a full complement of make-up products, and began painting Brenda's face. The makeup was natural hues that accented Brenda's natural features, despite being thicker than she was normally accustomed to. However, when Gieselle began dabbing the powder brush upon Brenda's chest, and over her tits, Brenda objected. Gieselle calmly explained that she needed to blend in the blotchy color and even out the tones. Brenda relented and allowed Gieselle to continue with her seeming professional manner, acutely aware of how different things seemed.

Gieselle applied all the finishing touches, bright red lipstick and dark alluring eyes that showcased her green pupils!

As if it were timed perfectly, Verdi marched through the door, carrying two evening dresses, sized perfectly for Brenda's measurements. Holding them high, he presented them to Brenda. With a strong accent of glee, he asked, "Which one you like to wear tonight?"

attachment.php
attachment.php
 

Attachments

  • dress5.jpg
    dress5.jpg
    16.2 KB · Views: 166
  • dress1.jpg
    dress1.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 163
  • Gieselle.jpg
    Gieselle.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 170
Last edited:
Brenda turned sharply towards the door as she heard the very audible sound of it opening in the silence of the room. Carmine had yet to utter a word since the ordeal had begun and Brenda's nerves were almost to a breaking point.

All manner of thoughts had been running through her head as she awaited some sort of instruction or sign of what was to come. The towel around her naked body was the only security she seemed to have and she gripped it all that much tighter.

She noticed a slight, older man enter the room with the most beautiful woman she had ever seen. WOW!!! That was the first thought that ran through her mind as she watched the two of them advance toward her. She had barley heard the little man's question or the answer, she was so transfixed on the woman. From her rich skin tone, to the luxrurious hair and slender body, this woman was almost pure perfection.

Brenda began to wonder how she was to compete or even be in the same room as this creature. Not understanding where the tiny twinge of jealousy had come from, Brenda tried to lower her eyes away from the woman, yet couldn't seem to take her eyes off her.

Giselle. That was what the man had called her. The name seemed to fit her so well. Brenda gripped the towel tighter around her until the woman placed her hands on Brenda's wrists. All of the sudden, Brenda was standing there naked and her arms were being lowered so that all in the room could stare at her nakedness.

She thought she had seen a slight smile on Giselle's face as she looked at Brenda's body. Giselle seemed to almost appreciate Brenda's slight build compared to her own.

Brenda had always prided herself in the fact that she kept herself in shape, but it was nothing compared to Giselle. Brenda was not even aware of the tape measure being placed on her until the little man, Verdi, placed it on her sex. Brenda wanted to jump from his touch, but Giselle held her in place with just a look.

The next thing Brenda seemed to be aware of was this woman caressing and teasing her breasts, causing her nipples to harden at the touch. It had been so long since Brenda had been this aroused, she wasn't sure how to respond. Closing her eyes, she allowed herself to enjoy the sensation, until all of the sudden it just stopped and the tape was around her yet again.

Brenda allowed Giselle to guide her to the dressing table as Verdi ran off to do something. Brenda couldn't help but notice Carmine in the mirror, staring at each woman with such a look of desire.

Was Brenda just as alluring as this woman was? Could she really illicit this kind of reaction in men? Did men find her as appealling as Giselle? All these thoughts seemed to be running through her mind as she felt the warm, smooth hands of Giselle on her skin, smoothing some wonderful smelling lotion all over her.

She sat patiently and quietly as Giselle expertly applied the make up to her and arranged her hair. Giselle had managed to tame her curls into the most wonderful of styles. Brenda didn't even recognize herself in the mirror.

The woman staring back at her was in fact alluring, sexy, and well, beautiful. Brenda hadn't felt that way about herself in a long time. She didn't even realize how long it had been till the moment she looked in the mirror at Giselle's expert work.

As Brenda was looking at herself, she heard Verdi enter the room again. This time he carried to very stunning black dresses. Although both were much shorter than anything else she had ever worn or would have considered wearing, one of them just jumped out at her and seemed to scream her name.

With little hesitation, Brenda pointed to her choice. The halter type neckline would accent the hairstyle that Giselle had worked so hard on, besides, the open back would show off even more of her as the dress hugged her breasts. The only thing Brenda was really unsure of was the length. It barley covered her ass and her crotch.

Giselle offered to help her dress and for the first time Brenda actually spoke to her, asking her about undergarments. The only response that Brenda recieved was a slight chuckle from Giselle as she helped her step into the dress and slide it up her body, clasping the strap around her neck. Then she helped Brenda into the 5 inch heels that were brought in for Brenda to wear.


Giselle looked over the finished package and was quiet pleased with herself, she just hoped Mac was also.
 
Carmine watched as Brenda's transformation took place. Her glazed eyes weren't lost upon Carmine's intense stare either. He knew all too well, that Gieselle had a secret charm that was purely irresistible. It was that very same charm that he himself had fallen prey to, that he knew Brenda was becoming spellbound by!

When Verdi had appeared with the two dresses, for Brenda to choose from, he instinctively knew which one she would pick, despite knowing she'd look absolutely marvelous in either outfit. Carmine stifled the chuckle once again, as he listened to Brenda inquire about undergarments. What made matters worse was that Gieselle seemed to be fighting back the same urge to laugh!

When Brenda had been completely transformed, she looked quite stunning with the light glimmering off the diamond studded neckline. About her slim arm, Gieselle slid a coiled snake band, keeping it snug against her tricep. Gieselle had Brenda model the outfit, seemingly for her inspection, but truly for Carmine's pleasure. He winked appreciatively, and approvingly to Gieselle when Brenda turned and sashayed back towards Gieselle. Carmine enjoyed the way the dress hugged Brenda's thighs, threatening to ride up to her ass with each step she took. Her sleek curves were outlined, and her breasts were deliciously displayed, with a more than generous amount of cleavage showing.

There was no doubt that Carmine enjoyed what he saw. Surely, Mac would approve also!

Again, without a single word spoken, Carmine rose from his seat, guarding the door and opened it for Gieselle, as she exited the room. She stopped momentarily at his side and mouthed the word, 'tonight', as she winked, before slipping through the open door. He nodded slightly and then glided over to where Brenda still stood. She still had that dumbfounded look upon her face, seemingly mesmerized by Gieselle, or just in plain shock over the whole scenario?

Nevertheless, Carmine firmly grasped her wrist and placed it within his elbow, graciously, and extremely very gentlemanly, escorted her out of the room, back onto the second floor balcony, and down the stairwell, leading into the grand foyer. Her high heels now clicked audibly across the marbled floor, past the large ornate urn overflowing with fresh cut flowers. He brought her to a plush waiting room area, expertly furnished and decorated, where he deposited her upon a small sofa. The room was empty, except for the two of them, until Carmine left, leaving Brenda by herself.

Nearly ten minutes had passed before Mac appeared in the room, from another doorway in the far corner. He was expertly dressed in a tailor fitted fine linen black suit, crisp white shirt, and an expensive designer tie. His eyes immediately focused on Brenda, who by now was fidgeting nervously on the couch. A glimmer sparkled in his eyes as he genuinely smiled appreciatively at the lovely view before him!

"Hello Brenda! You look absolutely marvelous!" Mac strode confidently, without the use of his trademark patented cane, across the room towards the bar opposite of where Brenda was sitting. His eyes never left Brenda, hungrily devouring every inch of her beauty. Standing at the bar, he wrapped his meaty hands around a crystal decanter and popped the lid off. Grabbing two glasses, he filled them with ice, and then proceeded to fill the glasses with his preferred blend of scotch. Placing the decanter back into the container, Mac grabbed both glasses and approached Brenda, holding one out in offering.

She accepted his generosity nervously, her fingers trembling as the touched. Mac raised his glass in a mock ceremonial toast, but said nothing. He merely nodded his head and brought his glass to his lips, downing nearly two thirds of the contents in one swig. Brenda's reaction to the strong liquor was quite different, as her tolerance, and appreciation for scotch, were far different than his. Mac watched the way her face winced as the apparent burning sensation settled in along her throat! She managed the remainder of her drink, sipping in small quantities, as opposed to Mac's larger swills.

He sat in a plush chair across from Brenda, enjoying the way she fidgeted, noticeably trying her best to keep the tight dress from riding up and displaying her naked crotch. She kept her knees pinned together, determined not to give Mac, any better view than he already had! He thoroughly enjoyed this little cat and mouse game that was going on.

"So Brenda? I assume you met Gieselle! She does an absolutely amazing job! You'll get to know her quite well! She is a fantastic woman! She never ceases to amaze me, with what she can do!" Apparently the casual conversation had distracted Brenda a bit. Mac could see the pleasant recollection in Brenda's eyes as she revisited her memories.

And while Mac tried to engage Brenda in casual conversation, it became increasingly clear, that Brenda had a myriad of questions, or issues running through her mind. He tried his best to ease her fears, but seemed to be failing. By the time she finally finished her first glass, Mac freshened it with new ice cubes and another glass filled with scotch. Meanwhile, he was enjoying his fourth!

"You have no worries Brenda! As I told you before. I won't expect you to pay off the entire amount right away! A little bit here, and a little bit there, and we'll work the balance down!" He paused as he took another healthy swig from his glass before continuing on. "Of course, there is the matter of accruing interest and expenses that have to be taken into consideration, but we can work through that, I'm sure." Before giving Brenda a chance to even respond to that last statement, Mac outlined the agenda for the evening. "I'm taking you to dinner where I'll introduce you to a few business associates of mine. Maybe one of them will have an opportunity or an opening for you?"

Mac eyed Brenda carefully, gauging her reaction. It wasn't far different than what he had expected, but her lighted face seemed to have a black curtain of utter dread fall over it! Surely it couldn't have been anything that he said? Or was it? Whatever it was, Brenda looked as if she was ready to break into hysterics! "Brenda? Is everything okay? Whatsa madda witcha? Mac's thick accent and broken English broke through the gruff exterior.
 
Brenda was in utter shock and amazement at the transformation that Giselle had preformed on her. It wasn't that Brenda couldn't do this for herself, but Giselle seemed to have a magic all her own.

More than a littel self concious of the fact that the dress rode so high on her hips and thaqt she had nothinbg underneath, Brenda carfully walked with her arm linked with Carmine's. She couldn't help but notice the look that passed between Carmine and Giseelle and she wondered if that was the reason Carmine had never shown any real interest in her.

The room that she was left in was absolutely stunning. It was decorated in the manner of an old world library. As the door shut behind Carmine, Brenda paced the room for a few minutes. There were a myrid of questions that were running through her mind and the only one that could set them at ease would be Mac.

The more she thought about her situation, the more her thoughts turned to Mitch and the money he now owed vthe company. Not only was Brenda responsible for paying back Mac, now she had to figure out a way to get 50 grand back in the company accounts before it was noticed. The more she thought about her predictimant, the more upset and withdrawn she became.

She knew she needed to start thinking of other things because she had to be the pleasent, easy going person that Mac would expect. She couldn't let him see her upset. He seemed to be able to read her to well and that was probably not a good thing.

While she waitied, she tried to find a position on the sofa that wa not only comfortable, but one that would conceal the fact that she was commpletely naked under her new clothes. She had a feeling this was Mac's doing more than anything and it made her just a little nervous. What eactly did he have in mind for her? Was he going to tu rn her into a high priced call girl? Was he going to keep her locked in this house for himself? Was this just a game and he was actually going to throw herself and Mitch out on the collective asses?

She was startled a little when she heard the door to the room open and she smelled that distinctive scent that was all Mac. It was a nice, heady scent that for the time relaxed her.

She accepted the drink he offered her, and slowly, cautiously drank down the warm, golden colored liqiud. She was much of a liquior drinker, and the scotched burned as it slide down her throat. She tried to cover the small cough that escaped her lips as she slowly took another sip, listening to Mac's praises over her appearance.

"You have no worries Brenda! As I told you before. I won't expect you to pay off the entire amount right away! A little bit here, and a little bit there, and we'll work the balance down!" He paused as he took another healthy swig from his glass before continuing on. "Of course, there is the matter of accruing interest and expenses that have to be taken into consideration, but we can work through that, I'm sure. "I'm taking you to dinner where I'll introduce you to a few business associates of mine. Maybe one of them will have an opportunity or an opening for you?"

As she listened to Mac outline a little of their evening and how she was to pay back the money, she knew her nerves haqd kicked in again. Not thinking, she stood and went to stand in front of the windows that over looked the lawn. She didn't want Mac to see the emotions that were clearly all over her face.

She heard him ask her what was wrong and she fought back the tears that were threatening to fall from her eyes. The lat thing she wanted to do was ruin the wonderful job Giselle had done on her make up.

"Mac, I don't even know where to start with what is wrong. First, I find out that the man I married has a very serious gambling problem and owes a ton of money. Then, I find out that I have to be responsible for paying it back, because, well, he can't work. Then, I find out...." Brnda wasn't sure if she should tell Mac or not about the extra money. As she glanced over her shoulder at him, she noticed the intensity of his eyes boring into her.

She turned and faced him as she thought about her options. Mac probably already knew about the extra money. He seemed to know about everything that went on in their lives and that was something she was not used to.

Accepting a third drink from Mac, she broke down and told him.

"I just found out that, well, it appears that we owe another 50 thousand. This time to the firm. It seemed that Mitch borrowed money from the company, thinking he had a sure thing bet and could get us completely out of debt, but that didn't happen. So, now, I have to come up with that money too so I can keep him and myself out of jail for embezzlement. I'm sorry Mac, this isn't your problem, it's mine and I will figure it out."

She turned her back towards him and began staring back out the window, not wanting to see his reaction to her last statment. She was there to pay off the debt to him, not bother him with others.

Taking a deep, cleansing breath, she sipped her scotch and awaited instructions from Mac.
 
Mac eyed his lovely companion very carefully as she swayed towards the window, looking out upon his lush lawn. Her ass was delectable, the way it was wrapped in the little black dress that clung to her hips. He could tell that there was something distressing her, her face long, despite the strong drink in her hand, which seemed to be going down with greater ease. Mac liked that she was a woman who could handle a bit of liquor, with class!

He listened intently as she detailed her further troubles with Mitch! He was quick to correct her assessment of the situation, however. "Brenda! You are responsible for paying Mitch's debt, not because he can't work, but because it was the contractual arrangement he had made in lieu of his default! Mitch's inability to function in the working environment right now, has nothing to do with you working off his debt. He agreed to put you as collateral to his loans. Besides, he should be able to sit back at his desk within a couple of days!"

Mitch gauged Brenda's reaction to his clarification of the facts. It only served to aid his intentions as he witnessed, what he assumed to be a renewed anger build within her, towards Mitch, instead of towards him. She downed the remainder of her scotch in one gulp, never once wincing, a determined look of resolve draping over her artistically decorated face.

Mac slipped behind the desk in the ornate library and took a seat, a wry smile growing on his face. Without any hesitation, or second thought, he reached into his suit, and retrieved a checkbook from his inner pocket. Brenda, still staring out upon the lawn, growing dark with the setting sun, had no idea what he was doing. He scribbled quickly upon the paper and added his flourish signature before putting the checkbook and pen back into his pocket. He rose from the desk and walked up behind Brenda, placing a soothing hand upon her soulder, gently squeezing, almost kneading the tenseness from her as he pressed himself against her back. He peered over her shoulder, taking in the same view she was looking at, while enjoying the sensual nature of her supple flesh molding against him. His slightly swollen shaft found a comfortable spot nestled snugly between her firm ass cheeks. He inhaled a heady scent of the sweet perfume, wafting off her bared neck.

His soft warm voice trickled across the tiny hairs of her neck, tickling the lobes of her ears as his other hand came around and waved the check in front of her. "Forget that loser of a husband you have. As long as you're with me, you'll never have to worry about money again! All you have to do is ask! Take the check, and fix all your problems. All you have to do is ..." Mac's lips brushed against the flesh of her neck, kissing it lightly, noting how the tiny hairs all stood on end. His lips raised, barely grazing against the earrings that dangled from her lobes, his hot breath now filtering into her ears as he whispered softly, "... what I ask of you!"

He could feel Brenda's eyes focusing on the thin slip of paper, her hand slowly, tentatively moving towards it. He wondered what thoughts were going through her head, but could only guess that his assumptions were fairly accurate. "Go ahead ... take it!" he coaxed her!
 
Brenda felt Mac pressed against her back and was amazed to find that being that close to him actually comforted her rather than scare her. She could feel his muscular chest at her back, and his hardening shaft against her ass.

But it was his hands and voice that calmed her the most. She closed her eyes and allowed herself to just relax and take comfort in his strength. The more she thought about Mitch and the situation he had put them both in angered and upset her. Mac seemed to be the calming affect she needed.

Mac was right after all. She was here only because Mitch had thought so little of her that he had used her as insurance against his bets. She couldn't even begin to understand what he had been thinking of.

"Forget that loser of a husband you have. As long as you're with me, you'll never have to worry about money again! All you have to do is ask! Take the check, and fix all your problems. All you have to do is what I ask of you!"

For a moment, Brenda had been lost in the sensations that Mac was creating in her. She could feel his breath at her neck, his lips so close to her skin. She found herself wondering what Mac might be like as a lover. Would he be attentive and giving, or just as demanding in bed as in business. Would he be the type to ensure his partner's pleasure, or would he be the type to take his own, like Mitch was.

She opened her eyes to see a check right in her face. It was for the exact amount that needed to be put back in the company accounts. Her hand timidly rose to reach for the check. Then Mac's words hit her.

Slowly, she turned, stepping closer to the window and a little bit a way from him. Timidly, she raised her eyes to meet his, wondering what he could mean.

"Mac, I...I am not sure I can take that money from you. I already owe you so much and now you want me to add to that debt. I am just not sure what you want from me."

Brenda's voice had barely rose to above a whisper as she tried to talk to Mac. She didn't want to anger or upset him, but she felt lost, out of her element. Again, all sorts of vulgar thoughts began to run through her head. She waited for Mac to speak, not realizing that a single tear was falling down her face.
 
Mac was a little stunned when Brenda didn't immediately accept his generous offering of salvation. It was a mere pittance to his bottom line, and he considered it more as an investment, than as a loan to be paid back. He looked questioningly, at first, towards Brenda, not quite understanding, but as her whispered words flittered from her painted lips, Mac understood her apprehension completely.

With smooth confidence, Mac reclosed the gap between them that Brenda had created. He reached out with his empty hand and captured Brenda's trembling hand within his. He tugged slightly, pulling Brenda slightly off balance, causing her to move towards him as he moved closer to her at the same time. In his other hand, Mac folded the check into a small roll. With his eyes glued to Brenda's green eyes, he pinched the check between his thumb and finger, raising it once more for Brenda's eyes to glimpse upon. He then tucked the check in between the mounds of exposed flesh, without giving Brenda a chance to object. He pushed it further downward with his finger, ensuring Brenda would not retrieve it any time shortly. He then retrieved the handkerchief from his suit pocket and dabbed at the tear running down her cheek!

His voice, echoed her sentiment, trying to soothe her worries, and allay her fears. "Fret not about the details. The bottom line is you can't afford to lose everything you have! You are a strong woman who can take charge of a situation and work through it! All I am is an agent ... someone who will give you opportunities ... open doors for you ... All you do is pay me my commission when you make some money!"

Mac tucked the handkerchief back into his pocket with practiced perfection. Still holding onto Brenda's hand, he turned and placed her hand on the inside of his folded elbow, patting it reassuringly. "Let's go! Let me introduce you to some of my associates, and see if any of them have any business opportunities for you!"

Mac escorted Brenda out of the library, and into the waiting limo parked outside, where Carmine was holding the door open. Once inside, and on their way, Mac poured yet another glass filled with the fine scotch for each of them!
 
Brenda was floored by Mac's behavior. She didn't expect the treatment he was showing her. At thisw point she wasn't sure what to expect.

She felt his hand slightly caress her breasts as he placed the check in her cleavage. Why was he being so gently and caring with her? Mitch had never showed her as much affection and caring as Mac was... Did it really matter where the money was coming from?

As they sat in the car waiting for them, she took a minute to adjuswt the short skirt of the dress, making swure she waws covered.

Her mind, as well as her body was totaly aware of the check in her top. She knew she couldn't remove the paper without delving deep into her chest giving Mac a complete view of her ample chest.

Once seated in the lmo, Brenda fought the arrant thoughts in her mind. She would goe with Mac tonight, but would find away to try and get out from the debt thgat Mitch had placed them in.

But, as she sipped the glass of scotch she was given she thought about how much more attention she was getting from Mac. Mitch never treated this way. Mac treated her like a queen for now.

Who knew what was to come?
 
Mac was thankful that the trip to the restaurant wasn't that long. He took the time to quietly admire Brenda in her exquisite outfit, delighting in the way she fidgeted within the seat, trying her best to keep her modesty, all the while, unwittingly teasing Mac. He knew very well, what wasn't under that dress, and her nervousness gave him a smug sense of confidence. He was thoroughly in control of the situation, and knew that Brenda would soon realize that. He was always in control of the situation.

When they had arrived, Carmine escorted them from the car, and Mac dismissed him, telling him he'd call when he was needed again. Mac offered his elbow to Brenda and then escorted her inside. The maitre' d immediately greeted the two with an expectant smile, and hurriedly rushed them past all the other waiting patrons, past those already seated, and into a private room, secluded from the masses. The large table was surrounded by five other individuals, each one dressed impeccably, who rose upon Mac's entrance, in order to greet him.

The secluded room was decorated in mahogany wood and burgundy cloth furnishings. The original oil paintings decorating three of the walls, depicted early Italian erotic scenes, featuring beautiful women in various stages of nude poses. The fourth wall had floor to ceiling tinted windows that overlooked the flowing river which trailed and winded into the valley between the mountains in the distance. The multitude of colors blended and reflected along the water as the sun set in the distance, casting shadows, and the restaurant into the dim light offered from within.

As each guest greeted Mac, the shook his hand vigorously, patting him on the back as they hugged him tightly. Each one, reached into their finely tailored suits and produced a thick, sealed envelope, discreetly passing it to Mac before reclaiming their seat. Mac introduced each guest to Brenda in the process, noting how each one eyed her approvingly.

The first four Mac introduced were Giovanni, Marco, Paulie, and Sammy, all of whom could easily grace the cover of a noted men's magazine. One by one, they each took Brenda's hand in their meaty paws and kissed the back of her hand, taking another opportunity to appraise her. The last guest to greet Mac was a strikingly beautiful, but slightly older matronly woman named Cecilia. She pulled her offering to Mac from her glimmering purse, before allowing Mac to kiss her hand. Her long black hair was pulled tight against her head, making her look every bit as the no-nonsense business person she was. Cecilia took Brenda's hand and held it firmly, running her eyes up and down along Brenda's figure, before offering a slightly warm smile.

Everyone sat, and the wine flowed freely as did the casual conversation. Brenda was kept out of most of the loop as the group chatted and laughed. Mac noted how Brenda sipped at her wine nervously, consuming more than she probably should.

When dinner had arrived, a more than generous sized platter was placed in front of each person, and everyone ate. Mac had to nudge Brenda, and encourage her to do the same. It wasn't until dinner had been consumed that Mac announced that Brenda was in search of some work, and as he did so, Mac informed Brenda of each guest's area of business.

Sammy was a nightclub owner, Paulie was in the film industry, Marco dealt primarily in the modelling industry, and Giovanni was in the import/export business. Cecilia, as Mac described it, was in the networking relations business. Mac offered little else information, other than that, each of them could potentially find Brenda a position within their employ. Each one of the guests loudly agreed and began a little fight amongst themselves, as to who would benefit the most from Brenda's talents.

Mac cooled the discussion. He rose from the table and excused himself to relieve his bladder. He looked to Brenda, and instructed her. "Go ahead! Talk to them. I'll be back. You can make up your mind when I return!"

As soon as Mac left the table, the guests clamored aroound Brenda, each one demanding her attention, trying to gain her favor. Each one promised her the potential for lots of income. Paulie claimed he could make her a movie star if she played her cards right. Marco made similar claims, dismissing Paulie's efforts as needless work. Sammy's claims weren't as elaborate, but he proclaimed that the club could use a fresh new face. Cecilia only touted the fact that Brenda could meet a lot of influential people if she participated in her business ventures.

When Mac returned from the restroom, he chuckled, likening the way his guests hovered around Brenda like college recruiters hovering around a high school star athlete. When he finally reached the table, the guests silenced their pitches as Mac took his seat. Dessert was being served at that very moment also, huge slabs of New York style cheesecake, so Mac waited until the waiter had left.

"So ... Brenda? You've had some time to find out about each of my associate's businesses. Which one do you think you'd feel most comfortable working in? It appears as if each of them clearly has an opening immediately available for you."

Mac, along with the others waited anxiously, eyeing Brenda intensely as she weighed her options and considered each one ...
 
Back
Top