The Shadow of a Memory

cgraven

Literotica Guru
The Shadow of a Memory A closed thread for Yieshia. Read along and enjoy.

“Zavid Bauer, Professor Meritorious, will be joining us here at McGill for the winter and spring terms”

The Dean of Faculty droned on at the opening of the student Union. The Dean’s voice slowly faded from Bauer’s consciousness as the man reviewed the high points of his academic career. A student at Prague University, a Rhodes Scholar, professor of Antiquities and Philosophy at Cambridge and the youngest Department Chair of King’s College Oxford. Bauer stifled a yawn, Damn the man made him sound like an antiquity and as he stiffly sat there bedecked in cap and gown, Bauer certainly felt like one.

Mercifully the polite applause brought Bauer back form the dull foggy morass that the Dean’s welcoming address dulled his mind with. Slowly he rose to his feet turned and bowed to the Dean as he rose to stand at the head table.

“Dean Laser thank you for you kind and generous remarks.”

His voice was dark and rich as the finest dark chocolate. A voice that resonated with the listener, was felt as much as it was heard. Zavid Bauer drew a sheaf of papers from his pocket and slipped on a pair of reading glasses. The silent gasp from the under graduate students was almost palatable. There was a devilish twinkle in his dark hazel eyes that only the most observant would notice.

“ I think the Dean has covered my credentials quite admirably….”

Bauer paused for a dramatic effect as he turned a page or two of the papers before. Him.

“ Shall we eat then?”

Zavid neatly folded the volumes pages before him, followed by his glasses and quietly took his seat. Laughter broke out from the under graduate and graduate students alike accompany by their thunderous applause. Bauer endured the over formally greeting and meal and looked forward to his escape, a quiet evening in his lodgings. That delightful illusion was shattered when Dean Laser bent close and whispered.

“Professor Bauer there will be a LITTLE SOIRḖE for you after dinner to meet some of your colleagues.”

Bauer resigned himself to his fate, endured the unwanted attentions of colleagues, and the childish adoration of a select group of Graduate students that had been invited into the inner sanctum.

Zavid!

Bauer shook his head as a voice, a very lovely voice from his past caused him to turn.

“ Gabrielle…”

His voice soften as he took both her hands in his and pressed them to his lips.

“All grown up and a Professor of Psychology.”

His eyes danced with a sensual light for the first time that evening.

“It has been a long time Zavid…….Oxford……”.

Gabrielle lit the words sensually slip from her lips.

“So who has captured you interest Zavid?”

There was a devilish glint in Gabrielle’s eyes.

“There is no one Gabrielle.”

The look of pain in his eyes brought the girl’s hand to her mouth and the other to his arm.

“What happened ?

“Time”

He simply said.

“Time.”

Gia
Romanticdresspink2-1.jpg

22 yrs old
5ft 4inches tall
A slim dancer’s body long legs and small full breasts, C cup.
Long naturally wavy honey blond hair.

Hazel green eyes.

The young woman who has slipped silently into the back of the auditorium was barely listening as the Dean droned on, she was here on sufferance. She had no wish to attend this luncheon nor did she want to attend the party that was to be given in the new professors’ honor later that evening. Why Nathalie has insisted was beyond her comprehension, Gia had no need to curry favor by attending she had her heart’s desire what more could she want or need?

He mind wandered backwards in time... she had done very well in her studies at McGill, last year she had completed a B.Ed. concurrently with a Certificate in the Arts graduating with high honors. She had also graduated with the promise of an assistant-ship with the rising star of the Psychology department Gabrielle Lacroix. Gia had taken Psychology courses initially because the subject fascinated her and soon had found herself taking extra credit for Gabrielle by helping her with some of her pet projects; teaching the wheel chair bound boys with Muscular dystrophy and a class of deaf children how to dance at the Mackay center. In addition she had found herself in downtown Montreal in a pilot outreach program to help emotional disturbed adolescents who lived on the streets. Natalie and she had become friends it had been a natural transition. Gia had also found her calling, a way in which she could combine her degree in education and her dance and drama background with her love of picking through the minds of others. This had brought her quite naturally back this year as a graduate student under the mentor-ship of her now firm friend…

Gia’s introspective journey came to an abrupt at the almost deafening applause her eyes drifted to the podium applauding with the others, darn it she had missed his name.

As he began to speak it was almost as if the rest of the students simply ceased to exist, her world narrowed until to her surprise he became the sole focus of her attention. The bemused woman felt as if a warm blanket had been wrapped around her, it felt sensual and surreal against her flesh. Her heart began doing small flip flops in her chest and an unusual warmth was slowly building in the pit of her belly. She could feel small hairs standing to attention across on the back of her neck and slender wrists. His voice was doing unimaginable things to her... my goodness she was becoming aroused.

Gia bit her lower lip in an effort to pull herself together, maybe she was coming down with something... she wasn’t some love starved adolescent...he was years her senior… she wasn’t interested in a romance… she wanted to concentrate on her work… she had no time for a dalliance of any sort… not until she had her degree... until she had her own small practice up and running...he was to old...she was too young!

Despite the voracious pep talk she had given herself her expressive eyes remained locked on his sensual lips and what he was saying came crisply into focus. Gia had learned to read lips and to sign quite well during her time at Mackay Center and like a voyeur she drank in every word that was spoken after the mike was turned off.

The man…Zavid… didn’t look any more thrilled than she was to be attending the party in his honor, the party she suddenly very much wished to attend.

Gia was stunned as Gabrielle stopped him in his tracks…was he an old lover?

Not realizing that she has done so Gia left her seat and moved as if sleepwalking in their direction, she was still shamelessly following their private conversation. It was a small intimate tableau and like a moth to a flame she couldn't seem to halt her steps or stop her shameless eavesdropping.

As she came closer she heard the last words he spoke.

“There is no one Gabrielle.”

“What happened ?

“Time”

He simply said.

“Time.”

The look of pain in his eyes brought Gabrielle’s hand to her mouth and the other to his arm. The look of pain in his eyes stopped Gia’s heart as she came to a standstill barely a foot away. Time stood still as she fought to recover, to say something articulate rather than stand there silent like a an idiot. Her eyes moved to his and it was like he had reached within her heart and laid her bare.

Flustered she tore them away and forced herself to speak.

“Please forgive the intrusion Gabrielle but I was wondering if perhaps we could go to the party together this evening, you know how uncomfortable they make me.” Gia pinked at what could possibly be conceived as rudeness... my lord she hadn't even introduced herself.

"Forgive me I meant no disrespect Sir, I am simply not comfortable with crowds” Smiling she held her slender hand out towards him happy to see it that it was surprisingly steady.

“I am Gia Cummings, I am Gabrielle's teaching assistant this year, welcome to McGill.”

As her hand became engulfed in his Gia had the strangest of notions, she knew with certainty that like it or not, that she was somehow lost...she felt like she was about to embark on a predestined road.

Gia wasn't at all sure that she was happy at the direction her thoughts were taking her...yet her hand remained where it was she made no move to remove it from his grasp.

Last edited:
The shocked gasp, the way Gabrielle’s hand flew to her mouth, again the touch of her hand on his arm brought back a flood of memories of Oxford, secluded evenings and of the last time he had seen her and their tearful parting as Gaby told him she was leaving to return home.

“Please forgive the intrusion Gabrielle but I was wondering if perhaps we could go to the party together this evening, you know how uncomfortable they make me.”

The soft sweet angelic voice roused Zavid from his dark reminisces his eyes rapidly blinking as he dragged himself from the past to the present.

"Forgive me I meant no disrespect Sir, I am simply not comfortable with crowds”

Again that soft angelic voice and he saw a heavenly face to match, framed in a soft halo of honey gold hair and a dainty hand extended to his in greeting. The young girl’s eyes were demurely down cast, a shy maidenly blushed tinged her cheeks the most delightful shade of pink.

“I am Gia Cummings, I am Gabrielle's teaching assistant this year, welcome to McGill.”

Her hand rested in his and he brought it to his lips and pressed a kiss to her palm.

“ Enchanted Miss Cummings.”

He held her hand for a moment longer before letting it slip from his.

“Gabrielle I insist that you and your assistant miss Cummings join me this evening you would be doing me quite a favor as I fear the evening will be quite dull and your presence would make it at least bearable. I know it would be quite an imposition.”

He let the stunning young blonde’s hand slip from his. She was charming and so young and a familiar stirring warmed his heart. Could she possibly……..? He shook the thought from his head . No,…….don’t be a fool. Look at her. look at yourself. He was gripped by a rush of panic but manage to contain it. As he slowly turned to Gabrielle.

“ I believe the festivities commence at 9 Gabrielle.”

Turning to Gia again he gave her a sad wistful smile.

“It was a pleasure meeting you Miss Cummings.”

Before she could answer he was swept away by the pressing assembly of students an dignitaries all vying for some of his time. To Leave Gaby and Gia standing in his wake.

Enchanted? Yes that was the perfect way to describe how she was feeling in that moment. Gia tried to remember what he taught, magic perhaps, my goodness she was being fanciful she tonight, she thought derisively.

Gia was an orphan and had been most of her life and while she was essentially a romantic dreamer emotionally she had pretty much closed that part of her psyche off, her mind firmly focused on her career goals. People who you loved inevitably disappeared; her work was something she could depend on, her success firmly under her own control.

Still the kiss placed on her wrist sent had shiver of anticipation up her arm and as he he allowed it to slip from his grasp she had felt bereft and bewildered by her unaccustomed reactions.

“It was a pleasure meeting you Miss Cummings.” Gia said nothing like a tongue tied teenager she simply watched as he was swept away by those who sought his time.

“You like?” Gabrielle asked of her, she was grinning from ear to ear, Gia blushed hastily coming to her own defense.

“Of course not Gabe don’t be silly, even if I was he is much too old and I besides seriously doubt he dates students”

Desperately she tried to remember what his field was she really should have paid attention.

“I was just curious I plan on taking a class or two with him.”

Startled she noticed that the usually aloft Gabrielle was herself blushing. Curiouser and curiouser,then penny dropped!

“Oh my goodness you dated him! You must have been only...…” Her voice trailed off knowing she had made another faux pas, it seemed like she was full of blunders this afternoon. Gia wasnt destined to get her answers as Gabrielle was also torn from her side by the demands of her job.

“I’ll pick you up at 8.30p.m." she shot over her shoulder as she reluctantly left her side.

After her own responsibilities were discharged Gia left the luncheon and was soon standing in her bedroom after having showered and washed her hair trying to decide what on earth to wear, she wasn’t one for dressing up and yet for some inexplicable reason she wanted to look her best this evening.

Finally she settled on one of her favorite outfits, a pale dusky rose camisole and matching skirt which she slipped over a silken pair of barely there panties. The fabric was soft and clung to her willowy frame like a second skin until it flared out to swirl around her shapely carves. The image of the man she had just met swam into her mind and as an afterthought she removed the high heels she had just put on in favor of a pair with smaller heels.

Gia then applied the barest of makeup to her expressive hazel eyes and coiled her hair into a top knot securing it in place with a single pin, satisfied she poured herself a glass of white wine while she awaited her lift. Although Gia wasn’t cognitively aware her eyes had changed to the brightest shade of emerald all trace of brown had gone.

Gia grabbed her purse and was outside promptly at 8.30 p.m. As she entered the car the first thing her friend did was reach across to unloosen the top button of her camisole and remove the pin that held Gia’s long hair in place.

”That’s better.” she smirked knowingly before driving away.

They chattered about banal topics until Gabrielle pulled into the parking lot whereupon she turned off the engine and turned to face Gia her blue eyes deadly serious.

“I know you have questions you are dying to ask but please accept that yes I did know Zavid and no I cannot share the details just yet, our relationship was complicated and in all honesty I feel he should be the one to explain should he decide to do so, he is a wonderful man I really think you’ll like him very much if you give him a chance.” She smiled closing the topic firmly as she turned to exit the car. Together in a companionable silence they made their way to the party to be held in his honor.

Gia felt him long before she spied Zavid in the crowded room and hesitated drinking in his almost primal essence it was like a palatable living thing even form where she stood. Gabrielle, ever the leader took her by the hand and pulled her through the ever growing throng before finally quite literally pushing her forwards until she was standing directly in his path. Gia felt like some sacrificial offering as she stared at the middle of his chest once again unable to speak.

What an earth is wrong with me she asked herself for the second time, he couldn’t be more than a few inches taller than her, why then did she feel as if he towered over her…
he cut an imposing figure strong and virile despite that fact he must be almost three times her age!

The butterflies in the pit of her stomach had started to frolic and dance.

He made her feel, soft, feminine; he made her wish they were alone….

Zavid was swept away by the curious, and by the hanger on, that were always such a part of these over formalized meet and greets. Yet his eyes were drawn back time and again to the bold and yet somehow very shy young honey blonde. What was her name he found himself wondering as he watched her in an animated conversation with Gabrielle. A bright pink blush tinged the girl’s cheeks and he wondered what Gaby had said to make Gia blush so……Gia that was her name Miss Gia Cummings.

Again the swirling round of well wishers and colleagues stole away his attention and the next time he looked not only was the little honey blonde gone but Gabrielle as well.

Hello Zavid?”

He at once recognized the bubbly and ever efferizent voice of Gabrielle.

“Gabrielle what can I do for you Miss?”

“I have a present for you my old friend I shall bring it to the reception this evening.”

Gabrielle looked at her gift for Professor Zavid Bauer her sparkling blue eyes danced as she made a few subtitle adjustments to its wrappings. As Gia entered the car the first thing Gabrielle did was reach across to unloosen the top button of her camisole and remove the pin that held Gia’s long hair in place.

”That’s better.”

Gabrielle was quite pleased with her little adjustments with her honey blonde hair caressing her cheeks the girl’s angelic face was framed by a golden halo and the loosed button of her camisole showed just a seductive hint at the sensual curve of the girl’s breast. Gaby knew Gia well enough to realize the stunning young beauty had no real concept of how beautiful and alluring she was. If Sweet Miss Cummings had ever given her the slightest hint Gaby would have claimed her as her own a long time ago. Yet as it was she saw an old friend and lover that thought he was to old for the life they both adored a life he in fact had introduced Gaby to when she was his teaching assistant, and her own teaching assistant, well that little Miss really could use what Zavid could give her.

Gabrielle was only half listening to Gia when the young beauty squealed excitedly

“Oh my goodness you dated him! You must have been only...…”

The conversation was one of warnings and half answers that created more questions than they answered.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Zavid Bauer was engaged in one of the most tedious and boring conversation that he could remember in a very long time. All afternoon her face came hauntingly back to him, the way she walk with such a fluid grace so blissfully innocent of how truly striking her beauty was. Then for no reason Bauer turned and there she was Miss Gia Cummings. He saw the devilish glint in Gabrielle’s sparkling blue eyes. Gabrielle, ever the leader took the young beauty by the hand and pulled her through the ever growing throng before finally quite literally pushing her forwards until she was standing directly in his path.

“ Miss Cummings I see that Gabrielle seems quite anxious for us to meet.”

He arched an eyebrow at the vivacious professor as if to say I know what you are doing young lady. Look at her the way she is shifting about .

That look also painfully expressed the belief that Gia thought him to old for her an ancient fossil teaching about long dead cultures. It soon became apparent to Gaby that if these two were not to miss a wonderful torrid affair than she would have to step in and insure they did not screw it up.

“Gia would you get me a white wine?”

As her young protégé went off to fetch her wine Gabrielle turned to her old lover with a wicked and determined look in her eye.

Professor Zavid Bauer.

His eyes fluttered close as he recognized Gabrielle’s look and prepared for her charming but irresistible onslaught.

Gia’s thoughts were interrupted by his, “Miss Cummings I see that Gabrielle seems quite anxious for us to meet.”

His words wound around her psyche like a physical caress and she struggled to find a witty retort and was thankfully saved from appearing totally gauche by Gabrielle’s timely intervention

“Gia would you get me a white wine?”

Confused by her uncharacteristic reaction to Zavid, any male for that matter, she hastened to comply, so lost was she in her thoughts that she missed entirely the nonverbal by play between them both.

As soon as Gia was out of earshot Gabrielle drew Zavid to one side speaking in a low determined voice.

“I was so happy to hear that you would be joining us Zavid … Sir.” she told him in a more teasing tone before turning suddenly serious again her earnest eyes boring into his.

“I have found happiness here Zavid, I wish you to find it also. This girl was meant for you, it is kismet. I feel it in my gut. Look at her reactions; she feels it too, only she doesn’t know how to interpret her response. She like you has cut herself off.”

Gabriel placed a hand over his heart. “Zavid I feel a heartbeat, until this stops you are very much alive. Act! She likes you she told me so she is even thinking of enrolling in a class of yours”

Gabrielle’s mood became lighter despite her small fib and spying Gia approaching she stepped back grinning.

“Unless you prefer to fossilize and perhaps one day find yourself the subject of discussion in some boring professor’s class somewhere down the road then you need to seize this opportunity”

Gabrielle lowered her voice until it was a soft caress. "I know this girl, I know you, I adore you both. Gia is a submissive, she is for you Zavid. If I am wrong I shall give up my teaching position and come sub for you myself…better than that I shall be your slave!”

Gabrielle stopped grinning at her old lover and turned at Gia's approach taking the offered glass of wine from Gias' now steady fingers.

“Thank you Gia, I am happy to see that you acquired one for yourself.”

The band started up playing something slow and melodic. Gabrielle she spoke to them both her face the picture of contrived innocence.

“Zavid is quite the dancer I was just telling him that it was a passion of yours also.”

She firmly pushed Gia into his arms taking the wine glass from between her fingers as she did so.

“Go try and have fun while I visit the little girls’ room and powder my nose.”

Gia had acquired herself not one but two glasses of wine, not really a drinker she had downed the first one quickly hoping it would give her courage. Straightening her back she returned determined to behave like the worldly woman she felt she was.

That was until Gaby pressed her into his surprisingly wiry hardness, his chest was solid not what she had expected.

Gia’s reaction to the contact was immediate, her belly coiled, the molten feeling returning with a vengeance.

Startled her surprised passion filled eyes lifted to his, both hands splaying out across his chest; whether to pull him closer or press him away she no notion. All she knew is that had she not held on to him she might have ended up prostate at his feet.

Dance Gabrielle has commanded hadn’t she?

“Dance… Passion… Yes I am …I mean I do…I would love to.” she stammered out wishing the floor would swallow her whole... what must he think of her!

Gaby sent her adorable protégée to go and fetch her a cool white wine. Zavid could not help but notice how willing and how truly happy the young honey blonde beauty seemed to be. As soon as Gia was out of ear shot Gaby turned her full attention to him. He knew that look of determination the way Gaby’s right eyebrow arched so challenging that look of determination in her eye.

“I was so happy to hear that you would be joining us Zavid … Sir.”

Again the word flowed so naturally from Gabrielle’s moist ripe lips, Sir

“Gabrielle…….”

She smile sweetly then continued.

“I have found happiness here Zavid, I wish you to find it also. This girl was meant for you, it is kismet. I feel it in my gut. Look at her reactions; she feels it too, only she doesn’t know how to interpret her response. She like you has cut herself off.”

He hardly heard what Gaby said as she placed her hand over his heart. Every thing she said was true and yet it was Gaby and what they had once meant to each other that had drawn him to McGill.

“Zavid I feel a heartbeat, until this stops you are very much alive. Act! She likes you she told me so she is even thinking of enrolling in a class of yours………Unless you prefer to fossilize and perhaps one day find yourself the subject of discussion in some boring professor’s class somewhere down the road then you need to seize this opportunity”

He noticed the slight crimson blush that kissed Gaby’s cheeks and the way she demurely dropped her gaze from his. And he knew that buried in the truth of what she said there was a little white lied hidden Yet Gia’s return with Gaby’s white wine cut short any investigation. With a toss of her head and a challenging little smile Gabrielle stopped grinning at her old lover and turned at Gia's approach taking the offered glass of wine from Gia’s now steady fingers.

“Thank you Gia, I am happy to see that you acquired one for yourself.”

What a little minx Gaby was the consummate match maker. A wicked little smile bowed her lips as the band started their next set.

“Zavid is quite the dancer I was just telling him that it was a passion of yours also. Go try and have fun while I visit the little girls’ room and powder my nose.”

Gaby gently pushed her protégée into to his arms as if Gia was a virgin sacrifice to please a hedonistic god. Her petite firm body pressed to his body, she was so warm so supple and her sweet startled, surprised, passion filled eyes lifted to his. Then those stunningly expressive eyes were demurely down cast as she blushed the most adorable shade of pink.

“Dance… Passion… Yes I am …I mean I do…I would love to.”

Gia stammered and blushed hotly as Zavid took her into his arms striking the classic dancer’s pose. Her gorgeous supple young body held firmly to his with on hand as his left hand clasped her right hand. His hips began to move to dark Latin the rhythm of the music. His hips grinding to hers . The dance was one of Latin passions, a dance of give and take, a Dance where he was the Master, and she followed where he led. The hot passionate strains of the music faded and Gia found herself still in his embrace. In that one dance he knew that all that Gabrielle said about her protégée Gia, being a true submissive, was true. Yet that she was darkly attracted to him was another story indeed.. The band struck up a tango and they both stood their in each others arms on the cusp of something, something darkly seductive and something terribly frightening as well. Some one of them had to make a move or the moment would be lost.

Last edited:
As Zavid took her into his arms striking the classic dancer’s pose. Her gorgeous supple young body held firmly to his with on hand as his left hand clasped her right hand. His hips began to move to dark Latin the rhythm of the music. His hips grinding to hers...

Latin music here in the stuffy university?
they really must want to impress him was her last coherent thought…

Gia was simply lost, content to follow his lead becoming an extension of her partner; one breath, one body, she became a willing part of an evocatively compelling whole as she began to finally relax in the arms of this enigmatic older man.

When the music ended she was still standing in his arms as the band struck up a tango, had he signaled them, she wondered.

She felt poised on the brink of a precipice she could hear the strains of Por a Una Cabeza swirling around them, could this stranger have known this was one of her favorite pieces of music to dance an Argentine tango with?

Uncharacteristically Gia locked her emerald eyes with his as she became the music and forgot everything around her.

The change in the shy young woman held in his arms was dramatic...

Gone was the timid possibly submissive female , in its place a fiery, confident, seductive woman stood; ready to take what was hers, to play a game of cat and mouse with the man in who’s strong arms she was held.

She flicked her pointed foot between his legs and their dance began in earnest……….

Last edited:
The strains of Por a Una Cabeza swirling around them. The dark sensual rhythm of Argentine tango tempting the pair to surrender to its sinful seductive sensuality as they stood on the cusp of something darkly frightening and tempting.

Zavid was pleasantly surprised when the young honey blonde locked her emerald eyes with his as she became the music and forgot everything around her. This shy little beauty whose stunningly expressive eyes were always so demurely lowered now held his with a confidence that he would not have expected of her. Gone was the timid possibly submissive female who seemed scared of her own shadow, in her place a fiery, confident, seductive woman stood; ready to take what was hers, to play a game of cat and mouse with the man in who’s strong arms she was held. They lingered there on the dance floor in each others arms their eyes locked in a heated unblinking gaze as the other dancers moved around them then Gia stepped into him with a flick her pointed foot between his legs, the press of her warm supple young body to his then with a sudden turn and a swivel of hips to hers their dance began in earnest.

The dark sultry passion of the tango, the give and take of the dance were he dominate her and she surrendered to him was so sensually seductive and brought a smile to Gabrielle eyes as she watched the couple with their eyes locked reflecting the torrid heat of the tango the dance of seduction and Gaby could see that they were both succumbing to the Tango’s spell. Gabrielle sip her white wine as an evil little grin tugged at the corners of her mouth, now it was up to Zavid to take the next step to take a breath and to start living again. For Miss Gia Cummings it was time that she stepped from the shadows, take a chance, take a bite of life and live.

Gabrielle had not only arranged for the Tango but also arranged for a firry Rumba to follow as well by another darkly seductive Tango. As the music faded and the dancers slowly drifted from the dance floor Professor Meritorious Zavid Bauer, Found himself still staring into those captivating emerald eyes his lips just a breath away from hers as he whispered,

“Thank you Miss Cummings……it…was…..a…pleasure!”

As he spoke his lips brushed Gia’s as light as the caress of a butterfly’s wing on a hot sultry summer’s day. Then the press of the crowd demanding his attention swept them apart.

Bauer found his thoughts returning to the lithe young beauty with the hauntingly beautiful green eyes. There was something about her bold confidence the strength that he had seen in those stunning eyes that attracted him wanted to see her yield bend to his will. His eyes searched the crowd and when he did not see her his eyes locked with Gabrielle’s

Where is she Gaby………I need to see her ….I must see her……..I must……

His eyes seemed to say, to demand, and yet they could not, would not complete the thought, the truth that both he and Gabrielle knew.

The music ended and suddenly there were just the two of them Zavid Bauer could probably have taken her right there on the dance flow and she would have continued to follow his lead without thought of the place nor the consequences. He was trapped by the intensity flowing from his eyes like a living breathing entity.

“Thank you Miss Cummings……it…was…..a…pleasure!”

The pressure of his lips on hers light though it was sent a bolt of electricity clear through her body, it pierced her heart and wrought havoc with her lower belly turning its contents into vicious molten lava.

The crowd chose that moment to tear him away form her and she felt …bereft!

Gia almost ran from the crowded room she needed to think... somewhere to be alone, her heart beat was hammering in her ears her belly burned and she could feel her insides dripping down her inner thighs.

She found a secluded spot where a stone corner bench was partially hidden by a tree in the courtyard just outside of the ballroom. Gai huddled in the corner knees brought up towards her chest thighs firmly pressed together against the sensual onslaught still possessing her lower belly with a will of its own.

What was wrong with her?

She squeezed her eyes closed as she tried to think, relieved that the colder outside air was relieving her heated flesh somewhat.

I am aroused, I want him!

Gia was surprised at the intensity of the thought. God what must he think? probably that I am some groupie trollop. She laid her forehead on her trembling knees unsure of what to do, unsure if her legs would carry her to her car, unsure if she could even drive.

~ ~ ~

Where is she Gaby………I need to see her ….I must see her……..I must……

Gaby extracted him from the crowd, she had seen Gia slip from the room her distress obvious to anyone who knew her. Saying nothing she guided him to the secluded cloister and simply pointed to where Gia was hidden behind the tree. Faint sobs could be heard, Gai was crying.

“Go , Gia needs you.” She whispered “don’t think. Act!’

She gave him a small push in her direction and returned to the ball room closing the French doors firmly behind her and standing watch before them, her expression daring anyone to cross her.

“Where is she Gaby………I need to see her ….I must see her……..I must……”

Gaby recognized the tenor in her former Master’s voice. That note of command that had her once unquestionably falling to her knees before him, her will subject to his. As tempting as it was to return to those blissful days, their time was passed, and it was the stunning Miss Cummings that needed him, needed to face who and what she was.

“Go , Gia needs you.” She whispered

“don’t think. Act!’

Gaby gave him a little push to send him on his way, to send him to the gorgeous young beauty who refused to admit what she needed and who she truly was. As Gaby stood guard her own thoughts of Gia brought a wicked smile to her lips.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bauer found the sobbing girl on the secluded bench, her knees drawn up like a lost little girl, as she hugged them to her heaving breasts. His first instinct was to run to her to cradle her like the lost little girl she so appeared to be. Yet Gaby had said don’t think Act.

“Miss Cummings I need you…..”

There he had said it and with that simple admission the bounds that had held him in check were shattered .

“I must see you Miss Cummings, I must have you my sweat young beauty.”

As Bauer spoke he pulled the single pin that held Gia’s honey blonde hair bound. He had not asked her permission, but simply feed her silken tresses to cascade down around her shoulders and to frame the delicate beauty’s angelic face with a halo of spun gold. He took her hand and drew Gia to her feet to stand before him bathed in the pale light of the moon. He took a step back his golden flecked eyes taking in every detail of her of her ensemble; the pale dusky rose camisole and matching skirt, the way it clung to her willowy frame like a second skin accentuating her womanly charms rather than hiding them. He loved the way her sensible heels demurely accentuated the sensual curve of her calves. The tip of his tongue slid across the sensual bow of his lower lip. Then his eyes meet her soft hazel eyes once more.

“Miss Cummings remove your camisole.”

He had said it as if it was the most natural thing in the world for her to do. The look in his eyes, the tone of his voice, so darkly seductive and commanding seemed to leave no doubt that she should obey his request without hesitation. In that look they both knew that this was the moment of truth and only two roads laid before the young beauty; either submit or run for her safe little academic life.

"Miss Cummings I need you…..”

Her eyes flew to his and what she saw revealed deep in his soul shocked her to her very core rendering her immobile. Her tears stilled, a tenuous few sill clinging lovingly to her long eyelashes as if loath to leave the beauty of her eyes.

“I must see you Miss Cummings, I must have you my sweat young beauty.”

That comment should have sent her running, should have sent up warning flags; a much older teacher, a much younger student, one who must have her...sexually? Curiously however, the possible carnality of his admission never even crossed her mind as she allowed her hair to be freed , as she allowed him to pull her to her feet as if mesmerized .

As his gaze travelled over her every feature she felt no shame instinctively she straightened pressing her shoulders back, her lips parting gently as her breath deepened and the pupils of her hazel eyes dilated slightly.

As his tongue slid across the sensual bow of his lips her own small tongue was its mirror image.

Eyes to eyes, hers darkening to an exotic shade of the purest emerald.

Gia should have fled should have...

Only some part of the shy woman who stood before him, some buried kernel of the woman she was destined to become crept forward determined to be given voice. This girl recognized the seductive commanding voice, this girl recognized the presence of her Master on some primal level as yet untapped.

It was she who responded without fear.

Her eyes still on his Gia slowly started to unfasten the tiny buttons of her camisole offering him tantalizing glimpses as she revealed herself to the eyes avidly watching her every motion.

All done her eyes flicked downwards for a moment blushing as she realized that for some inexplicable reason she had forgotten to wear a bra when she had dressed earlier that evening.

Her young nubile breasts were small and full, a handful of exquisite sensation topped with puffy pink nipples which at the moment were standing out in blatant arousal...would he find them pleasing? That was Gia's only thought..not what on earth am I doing, not run you silly girl... She was simply possessed of a deep seated need that he would approve.

Slowly she slipped the camisole from her slender shoulders it fell unheeded to the ground below, the soft fabric puddling at her feet.

Her eyes returned to his.

Gia was trembling as she straightened further as if offering her flesh up to the darkly compelling man who stood before her.

The young academic couldn't have spoken if her very life had depended upon it...

Last edited:
He had said it that he must see her, that he must have her and to Bauer’s surprise this sweet little honey blonde beauty did not run did not lash out at him but rather. Gia’s scent filled his nostrils with the most intoxicating fragrance and her eyes those stunningly beautiful eyes had darkened to an exotic shade of the purest emerald.

Again that soft commanding voice his very presence wrapping around her as their roles slowly began to take shape.

Their was a pride in the young beauty that seemed to transcend her innate shyness. Her eyes still on his The shy beauty slowly started to unfasten the tiny buttons of her camisole offering him tantalizing glimpses as she revealed herself to the eyes avidly watching her every motion. Her young nubile breasts were small and full, a handful of exquisite sensation topped with puffy pink nipples which at the moment were standing out in blatant arousal. Then to his surprise the young beauty straightened through her shoulders back as her camisole slowly slipped from her arms, as if offering herself to him without reservation. Bauer did not hesitate but bent his head to the girl’s so sweetly offered breast. His hot moist breath washed over her throbbing pale pike nipple the tip of his tongue slid across his lips before its tip slowly circled Gia’s puffy soft pink areola then a quick flick to lash the girl’s engorged nipple.

It was daring, frighteningly so, for they were in a public garden at the university. He was a visiting professor she a young graduate student. True the garden was walled and they in a secluded corner of it, and Gaby had promised to stand guard but for how long? Discovery could come at any moment and yet Bauer desired more. The fat that they could be discovered made the encounter all the more erotic and forbidden.

“Miss Cummings I must see all of you!”

Again Gia stood at the edge of the abyss, his lips brushed her nipple as he spoke his breath hot and moist washed over the girl’s breast. Kisses light as the caress of a butterfly’s wing traced the contours of her small firm breasts then Bauer straightened and stepped back his dark gaze meeting her smoldering emerald eyes silently commanding her to obey his desire. Time seemed to slow and come to a stand still as once more Gia could either bent to his will or run for her young life. He left the choice with the gorgeous young beauty.

To Gia this felt as if she were having an out of body experience. It couldn't be her standing half naked in front of a man she had barely met a man who was over twice her age. She wasn't one of those females who frequented faculty parties,who bedded men simply to further their academic careers. She wasn't some slut who traded sexual favors for any reason.

The bemused woman watched with almost clinical detachment as his head bent, as he moved to taste the nipple she was blatantly offering him.

Maybe I am a slut, she thought as she felt the heat of his breath and the erotic feel of his tongue as it tantalized her flesh causing her breath to quicken and her belly to do flip flop with delight. "Mmmmmmm," the sound was low in her throat but it was most defiantly hers.

Erotic. Forbidden. Was it the wine? Gia was unaccustomed to drinking and she had downed two glasses in quick succession maybe the smoldering heat in her low belly was not arousal but...

His, “Miss Cummings I must see all of you!” was like a sprinkling of Ice cold water... surely he didn't mean here in the secluded garden where anyone might wander. She could be kicked out for such disregard for protocol.

Her skin felt as if it were on fire she wanted to speak call a halt to what was happening but all she could focus on was the feeling his wicked kisses were affording her as they fluttered across the sensitive skin of her exposed breasts.

His breasts...! Gia was surprised and horrified at such a wanton thought.

David Bauers eyes claimed hers as he stepped back they were potent their silent command was hers to obey.

He wants me naked, I cannot... noooooo she told herself, not here...can I?

The eroticism of the thought...of slipping off her skirt right here in front of this virtual stranger had her trembling. I am aroused she realized, more than she had ever though it possible.

I want to be nude before this man, for his pleasure.

Gia simply didn't understand who the woman was who calmly unloosened the waistband of her flowing skirt allowing it to fall gently to the ground, the woman who stepped out of her shoes and slipped off the scrap of lace that served her as panties.

Gia was very much aroused as the light breeze caressed her naked flesh causing small goosebumps to appear across her breast and belly. If he could see he would know how moist she was, how her smooth mons was already swelling her vulva opening like an exotic blossom. He would know just how ready she was to be ravished right there on the University grounds and be damned to the consequences.

Suddenly shy Gia lowered her eyes knowing that she was starting to blush, knowing she should go, yet she bravely resisted the impulse to run or cover herself from his all knowing eyes.

" I don't understand what is happening?" she whispered. " Please...I should .....I ...who are you, what are you ?"

There was a dark sensual eroticism in the way that young Miss Cummings delicate fingers went to unloosened the waistband of her flowing skirt allowing it to fall gently cascade down her firm shapely legs to pool around her delicate ankles. The crumpled material lay on the ground as Gia, almost as if she were in a trance stepped out of her shoes and the discarded skirt. Her thumbs hooked into the waist band of her panties and the shy beauty slowly worked them down over the swell of her hips and down her legs until she stood before Bauer in all her naked glory.

It was if some power outside of her compelled the stunning young beauty to obey. Then perhaps it was not something outside of Gia that compelled her, but rather something deep inside her longing to be recognized, a need that somehow had never been met. Bauer was festinated not only by the girl’s apparent need to obey but also by her growing arousal. The sweet dark musky fragrance of that arousal mixed with the fragrances of the garden’s night blooming jasmine. Her gorgeous young body was bathed in the pale light of the moon that shown down on Gia, like a muted spotlight caressing every seductive curve of her now nude body. Even in the pale light of the moon Bauer could see the hint of a crimson blush that colored the girl from the tip of her nose to the tips of her toes.

" I don't understand what is happening?"

The stunning young beauty whispered, her soft angelic voice sighted as much as spoken.

" Please...I should .....I ...who are you, what are you ?"

“You should what Miss Cummings?”

Zavid Bauer’s eyes held the young grad student’s captive in his gaze as he took a step closer, and then another. His hand reached out as he cupped her firm young breast, his thumb brushed across the young girl’s taunt pale pink nipple.

“What am I?”

Bauer let the question hang in the air between them as his hand slipped from Gia’s breast to slowly slide down the sensual curve of her torso down across the plat trembling plain of her abdomen to cup her sex. The tip of his index finger slide along the moist pale roes pink folds of the girl’s labia. It slipped boldly with in those folds to roll her hooded clit under the pad of his finger tip.

“Perhaps the better question is what do you desire Miss Cummings?”

The man standing before her wasn't that much taller than she was, he was compact and wiry, taut and toned, handsome, but not in the conventional way. Despite this there was something...a quiet authority perhaps that made him appear larger than life, it made him seem bigger.

He began to fill her whole world as he took a deliberate step closer.

“You should what Miss Cummings?”

Gia didn't answer as she felt him cup her breast, she knew she should tell him to stop, that she should grab her clothing and run. As his thumb brushed her taught nipple her expressive eyes widened in the persuasive moonlight and she shivered in response; his touch felt as felt as if he had reached into right into the very fabric of her psyche.

“What am I?”

Even as his hand explored the plains of her softly rounded belly she held her stance knowing instinctively that if she moved she would displease him...why?... Her body could have answered him had it been able to speak independent of her mind, it recognized its' dominant. The young girl standing bemused and naked before him had no knowledge of such things. Had someone told her she was destined to kneel before this man she might well have run screaming from the small enclosure.

Her slight form resonated as he began to take his slow possession...

His wicked fingers explored where few had been allowed, Gia felt like she was drowning, all she had to do was simply let go and she would be finally free, all she had to do was trust. Where this thought came from she couldn't have said, yet her mind wrestled with the foreign concept as his fingers found the nub of nerve endings, her eyes closed as she welcomed the intense sensation, loosing the chance to further analyze how she must have slipped into insanity somehow.

“Perhaps the better question is what do you desire Miss Cummings?”

Her eyes few open and were once more caught by the intensity of his...could she drown, could she let go and give herself over to this man this stranger who she barely knew?

Her upbringing was deeply engrained especially the fear of loosing someone she loved...

Her fingers finally moved to gently cover the hand still pressed to her private places, her small pink tongue peeking out to wet lips gone suddenly dry as she sought for words to answer him. Her voice was a seductive whisper when she finally tried to put her thoughts into some form of coherent speech.

"My head tells me this is very wrong that I am standing here before you in this public place naked acting like some first year whore." Gia could feel herself blushing but pressed on. "I am not such a girl...Yet I fear that I have no answer for you..."

What is this?

How to answer him, what did she desire, sex here now on this earthy carpet. No it was more than sex, she wanted....her eyes widened again...should she be honest could she be, what if he laughed at the absurdity of her response?

Her voice dropped even lower.

"I want to finally belong to something bigger than myself, I want to be free, I want to let go of ME."

Her fingers gripped his perhaps to push him away... for an eternity of seconds it appeared that she would indeed flee...

Instead her legs simply gave out and she sank to be knees before him head bowed her exquisite body obscured by her halo of tawny waves.

" I desire to be yours, " she finally whispered the words catching as she held back tears, wondering if she had finally lost her mind.

Last edited:
She stood there before him mesmerized. Bauer was not sure if it was just the moment or perhaps the daring of the very act itself. He watched the tip of Gia’s little pink tongue sensually slid across the bow of her lips.

"My head tells me this is very wrong that I am standing here before you in this public place naked acting like some first year whore."

The girl’s blush deepened to a heated scarlet and yet Gia pressed on.

"I am not such a girl...Yet I fear that I have no answer for you..."

Was this just a game for her? the thought came unbidden to Bauer’s mind a haunting nagging fear that this gorgeous creature could…. Yet he did not finished the thought for Miss Gia Cummings hand brushed his that still intimately caressed the naked young beauty bathed in the pale light of the moon.

"I want to finally belong to something bigger than myself, I want to be free, I want to let go of ME."

It was then that she fell to her knees, her head bowed as if a penitent making her confession.

" I desire to be yours, "

Before he could answer there was the sound of footsteps in the garden coming rapidly closer. Bauer stepped in front of the kneeling girl to shield her. It was then that they heard the urgent hushed whisper.

Zavid, Miss Cummings.

It was Gaby her voice tense with a note of concern.

“Gaby”

Came the hoarse whisper of Zavid Bauer.

“ People are looking for you Zavid you can’t just disappear for an hour when you are the guest of honor.”

He turned to Gia not knowing what to say when Gaby once more told him in no uncertain terms

GO!

He looked down on the naked young grad student.

“Your are.”

He said simple and then turning to Gaby.

“Take care of her Cheri.”

Then turning on his heel he went back to the reception and dance to keep from having Miss Cummings being discovered by a less sympathetic guest.

Back